PDA

View Full Version : Patriots now 2nd most points, 1st in points against

JotaroJoestar
11-23-2015, 10:25 PM
323 PF
182 PA

This defense is great. Jamie Collins coming back next week will make this defense a whole lot betterr.

sdballer5588
11-23-2015, 10:26 PM
"defense is great" nah.

JotaroJoestar
11-23-2015, 10:34 PM
"defense is great" nah.

Sheard, Mayo, Ninko, Siliga, Brown, Easley, Hightower, Freeny, Collins, Butler, Ryan, McCourty...

There is so much talent in those players...

JustBertStareU
11-23-2015, 10:36 PM
Denver still has the best defense.

Giving up only 25.42 yards per drive (1st) and 1.42 Points Per Drive (1st).

We are Top Ten for right now though

Tommy12Orr4
11-23-2015, 10:48 PM
The front seven is excellent, but the DB's still worry me.

In regards to the offense, they are second in points where they had Edelman and Lewis for most weeks......they don't have them now.

I am concerned about next weeks match-up against the Broncos.

sdballer5588
11-23-2015, 10:50 PM
The front seven is excellent, but the DB's still worry me.

In regards to the offense, they are second in points where they had Edelman and Lewis for most weeks......they don't have them now.

I am concerned about next weeks match-up against the Broncos.

"worry" is sugar coating it dude.

WeekndOrNah
11-23-2015, 10:51 PM
As a Broncos fan I'm loving our chances next week.

Depleted Patriots Offense vs the Broncos D.
Big Cock Osweiler is playing good enough (leads two TD drives, doesn't turn the ball over)... Sanders coming back would be tremendous

Plus with the Patriots winning tonight it (hopefully) gives the Broncos a very favorable spread

EDIT: Denver +5.5 ho-lee fuk

JotaroJoestar
11-23-2015, 10:53 PM
"worry" is sugar coating it dude.

I think they're coming along nicely. Butler shut down Beckham after the touchdown, Watkins today, Ryan continues to just shutdown whoever he faces.

The defense is the one thing on this team I'm not worried about. Collins coming back and forcing more pressure. HNGGGGGGG.

Be positive guys.

sdballer5588
11-23-2015, 10:54 PM
I think they're coming along nicely. Butler shut down Beckham after the touchdown, Watkins today, Ryan continues to just shutdown whoever he faces.

The defense is the one thing on this team I'm not worried about. Collins coming back and forcing more pressure. HNGGGGGGG.

Be positive guys.

"Be positive" and "be naive" seem synonymous.

JotaroJoestar
11-23-2015, 11:14 PM
"Be positive" and "be naive" seem synonymous.

Ryan has shut down everyone he's faced these past few weeks.

Butler has played significantly well against some of the better receivers in the league.

McCourty is McCourty.

That front 7 causing pressure.

I think being a Patriots fan it's easy to say the defense could fall back, but I see so much potential to just become greater next year as long as the core stays intact.

4backcracks
11-23-2015, 11:42 PM
323 PF
182 PA

This defense is great. Jamie Collins coming back next week will make this defense a whole lot betterr.

the best pats defense since 2007 for sure. tough to make any case that we're not the favorite to win the super bowl with the defense playing this well with our best all around player coming back healthy and rested

midcoastking33
11-24-2015, 06:50 AM
will be favored every game leading up to the playoffs. undefeated is probably too much of a stretch with the injuries the way they are at this point, but a 1 seed looks like a lock

chlaxman
11-24-2015, 06:52 AM
Now just imagine if Brady actually cared. Right, OP?