PDA

View Full Version : Patriots are one of the worst teams in the league talent wise...agree or disagree?

MilkMyProstate
11-23-2015, 09:24 PM
besides brady/gronkowski and a handful of other players, that team is really a roster full of scrubs and nonames. It's belichick's system and ways to beat the system that keeps them winning.

sammywatkins
11-23-2015, 09:27 PM
Not sure if serious.

DizzySmalls
11-23-2015, 09:28 PM
Their front 7 is pretty good. Other than that it's really Brady/beli

sammywatkins
11-23-2015, 09:36 PM
Their front 7 is pretty good. Other than that it's really Brady/beli
Elite corner? Best TE ever? Proficient back for today's game? 3 players in the top 13 for YAC? Great kicker?

Pls go

sdballer5588
11-23-2015, 09:40 PM
Elite corner? Best TE ever? Proficient back for today's game? 3 players in the top 13 for YAC? Great kicker?

Pls go

Yea none of that is impacted by Brady lol

Dave P
11-23-2015, 09:42 PM
Casual fans be like "if you don't have a superstar receiver you have no talent."

sammywatkins
11-23-2015, 09:42 PM
Yea none of that is impacted by Brady lol
SdBaller once again putting words in peoples mouth. You're a joke.

Also what does bradys cheering enable them to break tackles? Explain.

sdballer5588
11-23-2015, 09:43 PM
Casual fans be like "if you don't have a superstar receiver you have no talent."

9er fans be like...

SdBaller once again putting words in peoples mouth. You're a joke.

Also what does bradys cheering enable them to break tackles? Explain.

Lol yeah breaking tackles. Keep making **** up phaggot.

DizzySmalls
11-23-2015, 09:43 PM
If you put all the Patriots on another team without Brady they are a wildcard contender at best, assuming a Flacco type.

Shaky at WR, shaky line, average HBs, middling secondary, great linebackers/line.

Dave P
11-23-2015, 09:46 PM
9er fans be like...

Talking about draft picks.

TAWS6
11-23-2015, 09:47 PM
Yes. Bill fans are baking nicely.

sdballer5588
11-23-2015, 09:50 PM
Talking about draft picks.

This phaggot has somehow never repped me.

4backcracks
11-23-2015, 10:47 PM
If you put all the Patriots on another team without Brady they are a wildcard contender at best, assuming a Flacco type.

Shaky at WR, shaky line, average HBs, middling secondary, great linebackers/line.

besides brady/gronkowski and a handful of other players, that team is really a roster full of scrubs and nonames. It's belichick's system and ways to beat the system that keeps them winning.

Yeah man there are plenty of teams with less talent than the Pats. Between Brady, Gronk, Chandler Jones, Jamie Collins, and Donta Hightower we have at least 5 players who are genuinely elite. You could throw potentially throw Butler and McCourty into that mix too.

camaleom
11-24-2015, 04:37 AM

QB - six round
Best WR - ex QB
TE - Gronk is a beast so I will give u that.
Dola - The cristal man

Def:
Elite corners???? who Butler? the undrafted guy? buhahahah
Jones - i will give that one too
LBs/Nose = Drafted guys

I think BB the manager did his best job ever with last year team and this year team as well.

midcoastking33
11-24-2015, 05:26 AM
not a single first round draft pick on offense

chlaxman
11-24-2015, 05:40 AM
The defense is plenty talented
The offense is all Brady and Gronk

StiffSproles
11-24-2015, 05:47 AM
Patriots offense is literally trash talent wise. They make the best out of scrubs.

LaFell was nobody before he came to NE. Amendola was also nobody before he came to NE (one decent year with Bradford...I'll give you that). The rest are either undrafted guys or guys drafted in the 3rd round and above.

If it weren't for Belichick and Brady, the Pats would be one of the worst teams without any doubt.

iamgenus
11-24-2015, 05:49 AM
They definitely have talent but a lot of it is injured this year.

Brady and Gronk are in a class of their own.

Edelman and Amendola are very good slot receivers. Solder(hurt) and Vollmer aren't elite but quality tackles. Though of course all of these guys do look better due to Brady.

Defense Chandler Jones, Jamie Collins, Donta Hightower are all excellent starters. Easley and Brown are decent in the middle of that DL and developing fairly well. Sheard was a very good pickup for them. Butler looks legit and McCourty is a very good safety.

But yes considering how good they've been you'd think they'd be stacked more than they are.

iamgenus
11-24-2015, 05:52 AM
Patriots offense is literally trash talent wise. They make the best out of scrubs.

LaFell was nobody before he came to NE. Amendola was also nobody before he came to NE (one decent year with Bradford...I'll give you that). The rest are either undrafted guys or guys drafted in the 3rd round and above.

If it weren't for Belichick and Brady, the Pats would be one of the worst teams without any doubt.

LaFell wasn't a nobody he just didn't get much opportunity being really the #3 guy in Carolina a team that didn't pass that much anyways. Plus not like he's some stud WR on the Pats either.

Amendola was always producing he just couldn't stay healthy.

What they do with their OL is super impressive though.

lsiberian
11-24-2015, 07:10 AM
They are the most talented team in their division and maybe in the NFL.

Thai_Clinch
11-24-2015, 07:19 AM
Just because you dont see them in phaggytime commercials and youtube vids you twinks watch, doesnt mean this team doesnt have talent or superstar caliber players.They show up constantly to get the job done. all they are asked to do.

Say what you will and I hate the ****ing patriots, but they have been owning this league since most of you were sitting in the corner of your playpens trying to figure out what that little prick is between your legs. Talent on the field produced by amazing minds on the field and in the front office.

huehuehue.

camaleom
11-24-2015, 07:21 AM
LaFell wasn't a nobody he just didn't get much opportunity being really the #3 guy in Carolina a team that didn't pass that much anyways. Plus not like he's some stud WR on the Pats either.

Amendola was always producing he just couldn't stay healthy.

What they do with their OL is super impressive though.

impressive when u can get rid of the ball quick...

;)

stevedarsh
11-24-2015, 07:45 AM
With Edelman, Martin, Amendola, and Dobson down, the only WR the Pats have left is LaFell. I think they are inviting fans down from the stands to come play WR.

Somehow they keep winning games.

camaleom
11-24-2015, 07:48 AM
With Edelman, Martin, Amendola, and Dobson down, the only WR the Pats have left is LaFell. I think they are inviting fans down from the stands to come play WR.

Somehow they keep winning games.

they might have to start looking into retired players and what not... Randy Moss????

IPoopStandingUp
11-24-2015, 08:50 AM

the patriots seem to build deep, solid rosters. this means they get fewer super stars than some of the teams that have complete nobodies on the bottom of the roster. this is why they normally remain competitive after sustaining a few injuries.

if you are right, and they are just a roster full of scrubs being carried by belichick, then belichick is clearly the greatest coach ever.

HotCheetos
11-24-2015, 09:00 AM
QB - six round
Best WR - ex QB
TE - Gronk is a beast so I will give u that.
Dola - The cristal man

Def:
Elite corners???? who Butler? the undrafted guy? buhahahah
Jones - i will give that one too
LBs/Nose = Drafted guys

I think BB the manager did his best job ever with last year team and this year team as well.
Since when has talent only been tied to draft position you tard

camaleom
11-24-2015, 09:24 AM
Since when has talent only been tied to draft position you tard

yeah the best talent usually go undrafted or in late rounds...

do u football? breh

MurkinSeason
11-24-2015, 09:29 AM
Amendola couldn't even get off of the Dallas practice squad.

IPoopStandingUp
11-24-2015, 09:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/sKSstJ6.gif