PDA

View Full Version : Act like this aint the year Under Armour came thru and crushed the buildings brehs

StrapNScrap21
11-23-2015, 03:12 PM
Some notable athletes repping UA:

Curry
Cam
Brady
Spieth
Harper

looking like 3 MVPs in all 3 major sports in 2015 + the best golfer in the world http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/wow.png

rfp
11-23-2015, 03:14 PM
It's good chit

I remember when you could buy it at Wal-Mart, my how things have changed

StrapNScrap21
11-23-2015, 08:13 PM
It's good chit

I remember when you could buy it at Wal-Mart, my how things have changed

WATTBA http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/wow.png

Spill512
11-23-2015, 08:22 PM
All that and wearing Under Armor casually is still the equivalent to wearing Sketchers.

Meanwhile Adidas came through killing the game with Yeezy's, Ultraboosts, Stan Smiths, etc.
Nike obviously doing their thing.

AriGhold
11-23-2015, 08:25 PM
All that and wearing Under Armor casually is still the equivalent to wearing Sketchers.

Meanwhile Adidas came through killing the game with Yeezy's, Ultraboosts, Stan Smiths, etc.

I heard the only people wearing adidas are Russians and guys that are ****ing kardashians

Zonda33dReu
11-23-2015, 08:30 PM
National Champs gonna be wearing Under Armour too

sloop
11-24-2015, 05:01 AM
Strapnscrap is neck & neck with HoustonMiscer as the wost poster in the sports misc.

This stupid schtick with posting little faces in each post is so retarded.

cashinout
11-24-2015, 05:05 AM
I don't like brand names that use 2 words

leafs43
11-24-2015, 05:12 AM
Has anyone actually tried Under armour stuff?

It feels cheap and it wears out quickly. From shoes to shirts.

sloop
11-24-2015, 05:13 AM

The shoes are awful. They feel cheap and plastic.

I tried on the Curry 2's the other day and about fell over at their $130 price tag, they felt like sh!t.

Meanwhile my custom Adidas D Rose 6's are in the mail :cool:

Future24
11-24-2015, 07:29 AM
Strapnscrap is neck & neck with HoustonMiscer as the wost poster in the sports misc.

This stupid schtick with posting little faces in each post is so retarded.He's been the worst poster for the past 7 years. Act like he hasn't brehs

amikaelmorris
11-24-2015, 07:33 AM

got a few pairs of their basketball shorts, i had good luck with them personally. not a fan of their shoes at all though, and i doubt they'll ever be in the same ballpark as nike as far as market share but it seems like they're improving

i disagree with that sketchers comparison though, i think adidas stuff is 10 times more tacky given how many knockoffs there are floating around, same with like, puma although legit puma stuff is actually pretty damn nice

all things considered i don't see any threat to nike/jordan in professional sports

MrStrange
11-24-2015, 07:37 AM
He's been the worst poster for the past 7 years. Act like he hasn't brehs

http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dead.png

FGCHENG
11-24-2015, 09:40 AM

This stupid schtick with posting little faces in each post is so retarded.

Don't you ever compare Shweezy to the legendary miscer known as HoustonMiscer. They're not in the same class.

EvilChicken
11-24-2015, 09:48 AM
Works out with Chuck Taylors crew checking in.

ko5567
11-24-2015, 09:51 AM
Add Notre Dame

ballzofpeaze
11-24-2015, 09:59 AM

Got a pair of curry 1s in the low top and they're probably my favourite basketball shoe so far (2012 hyper dunks were sweet too).

BullStampede
11-24-2015, 11:07 AM

I have no idea who any of those are. Only Stan Smith I know:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124770/2421278-arts-graphics-2007_1178111a.jpg

Day1086
11-24-2015, 11:10 AM
Surely I'll be accused of homerism, but I wore underarmour anatomix spawn 2's for the last year and I play a lot of basketball, and I've liked them a lot. They're better than the hyperdunk 2012's I had before but the hyperdunk 2011's were GOAT

And I've heard the clutchfit drives and curry ones are both better than the anatomix but I have no experience

waias15
11-24-2015, 11:22 AM
Brady tryin to restore the feelings, fuk Goodell, keep winnin
More Lombardis, more MVPs, more chillin
I know espn gon criticize the eliteness on the season
Like TB12 give a fuk he's undefeated on the season

dudebruh
11-24-2015, 11:26 AM
lol just lol at UA. nike 4 life crew

WeekndOrNah
11-24-2015, 11:30 AM
Nike for life crew.

My Roshes are phucking aesthetic as fuark.
I ball out (hardly ever anymore) in low cut Kobes. I forget which model they are but they look sick and feel light and great.
Trunk Club just sent me a cold wear Nike Half-Zip running long sleeve. Aesthetic and feels great... I can wear it out when its in the 40s and I won't even be fazed by the cold.

holtmcg
11-24-2015, 11:31 AM
Their golf shirts are incredible. Under Armour = GOAT

SompletelyCober
11-24-2015, 11:36 AM
Lol at Harper but not Donaldson brehs

Spill512
11-24-2015, 11:39 AM
I have no idea who any of those are. Only Stan Smith I know

What shoes/sneakers do you wear casually

Evolutionary1
11-24-2015, 11:40 AM

This stupid schtick with posting little faces in each post is so retarded.he's special

StrapNScrap21
11-24-2015, 11:46 AM
Brady tryin to restore the feelings, fuk Goodell, keep winnin
More Lombardis, more MVPs, more chillin
I know espn gon criticize the eliteness on the season
Like TB12 give a fuk he's undefeated on the season

Hola Bradito http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/wow.png

MajesticLion
11-24-2015, 11:51 AM

This.

lsiberian
11-24-2015, 12:08 PM
Love my UA running shoes, but they are actually a reasonable price. Everything else is absurdly expensive.

sdballer5588
11-24-2015, 01:26 PM

Air Savior 7's

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiagpNQCcAABcRs.jpg

BullStampede
11-24-2015, 01:34 PM

Clarks DBs
Vans Madero
PUMA Roma

BryantVII
11-24-2015, 01:53 PM
Under Armour has some of the top athletes but hardly anybody wears their stuff outside of their football & running gear. So in all honestly Under Armour could have LeBron, Kobe, and Jordan but still nobody would rock their shoes because they are hideous.

wifestealer
11-24-2015, 02:02 PM
lol just lol at UA. nike 4 life crew

Nike for life crew.

My Roshes are phucking aesthetic as fuark.
I ball out (hardly ever anymore) in low cut Kobes. I forget which model they are but they look sick and feel light and great.
Trunk Club just sent me a cold wear Nike Half-Zip running long sleeve. Aesthetic and feels great... I can wear it out when its in the 40s and I won't even be fazed by the cold.

these.

blacked out roshes > any other sneaker
air max > anything but roshes
free 4.0 v2 GOAT workout shoe (except for deadlifts but who wants to break their back anyway)

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/nike-roshe-run-blackout-1.jpg

hnngggg

Spill512
11-24-2015, 02:11 PM
Clarks DBs
Vans Madero
PUMA Roma

You could have just said you get no pussy from the jump.

ballzofpeaze
11-24-2015, 02:13 PM
Adidas > Nike for casual sneakers

Tubulars, superstars, stan smiths, various Adidas boost products are all much more aesthetic than what Nike are producing at the moment.

Although Nike has the classic air max range (95s, 1s and 90s are all classic).

BullStampede
11-24-2015, 02:20 PM
You could have just said you get no pussy from the jump.

wow. rude.

holtmcg
11-24-2015, 02:27 PM

Tubulars, superstars, stan smiths, various Adidas boost products are all much more aesthetic than what Nike are producing at the moment.

Although Nike has the classic air max range (95s, 1s and 90s are all classic).lol no. for casual, Asics are the best (srs).

wifestealer
11-24-2015, 03:06 PM

Although Nike has the classic air max range (95s, 1s and 90s are all classic).

i normally have love for you bro but this is factually incorrect. superstars and stan smiths are terrible (especially superstars, it's not 2004 bro). tubulars are okay i'll give you that, but nothing beats the nike swoosh for branding

lol no. for casual, Asics are the best (srs).

always knew american have no fashion sense

mvpshaq32
11-24-2015, 03:28 PM
The shoes are awful. They feel cheap and plastic.

I tried on the Curry 2's the other day and about fell over at their $130 price tag, they felt like sh!t.

Meanwhile my custom Adidas D Rose 6's are in the mail :cool:

you're doing it wrong breh. UA GOAT basketball shoe right now

Under Armour has some of the top athletes but hardly anybody wears their stuff outside of their football & running gear. So in all honestly Under Armour could have LeBron, Kobe, and Jordan but still nobody would rock their shoes because they are hideous.

lol pls go

http://unlocked-wordpress.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/2014/10/Foot_Locker_Unlocked_Under_Armour_ClutchFit_Drive_ Stephen_Curry_1.jpg
http://cdn.solecollector.com/media/up/2015/05/images/stephen-curry-under-armour-curry-one-black-yellow-pe-game-3-wfc-05.jpg
http://theshoegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/under-armour-curry-one-1-Stephen-Curry-first-signature-sneaker.jpeg

BryantVII
11-24-2015, 05:46 PM
you're doing it wrong breh. UA GOAT basketball shoe right now

lol pls go

http://unlocked-wordpress.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/2014/10/Foot_Locker_Unlocked_Under_Armour_ClutchFit_Drive_ Stephen_Curry_1.jpg
http://cdn.solecollector.com/media/up/2015/05/images/stephen-curry-under-armour-curry-one-black-yellow-pe-game-3-wfc-05.jpg
http://theshoegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/under-armour-curry-one-1-Stephen-Curry-first-signature-sneaker.jpeg

Pls go because I'm right? Those things are hideous and should be only worn on a basketball court. The majority of people who buy basketball shoes don't even buy them to play basketball in. UA is a brand that will always be under Nike and Adidas until they design better looking shoes. Go to any basketball gym and you will see that majority of people are wearing Nikes and hardly anybody is wearing UA shoes.

HoustonMiscer
11-24-2015, 05:48 PM
We must protect this house
We must protect this hou

Tfw I never wear my Derrick Rose casual shoes anymore because I might tear ACL

ballzofpeaze
11-24-2015, 05:54 PM
i normally have love for you bro but this is factually incorrect. superstars and stan smiths are terrible (especially superstars, it's not 2004 bro). tubulars are okay i'll give you that, but nothing beats the nike swoosh for branding.

I'm a bit of a hipster though.

Vukov
11-24-2015, 07:06 PM

lol sketchers.

non brand running shoes with cheapo jeans is a common nerd/aspergers fashion

CobyWan
11-24-2015, 07:32 PM
Those Steph Curry shoes are pretty ugly.

mvpshaq32
11-24-2015, 08:02 PM
Pls go because I'm right? Those things are hideous and should be only worn on a basketball court. The majority of people who buy basketball shoes don't even buy them to play basketball in. UA is a brand that will always be under Nike and Adidas until they design better looking shoes. Go to any basketball gym and you will see that majority of people are wearing Nikes and hardly anybody is wearing UA shoes.

I hardly know anybody buys basketball shoes to wear casually. You must hang out with too many hypebeasts

lol at spending $150 on basketball shoes and killing the soles walking around on concrete.

plenty of people at courts I play at wear UA as do I. Hyperfuses haven't been good since 2011/12 and Hyperdunks are now overpriced ****. Lebron's are clunky unless you're wearing Zoom Soldiers. Kobe's are aesthetic but it's either a high top or low top and aesthetic KD's are low top while his mids are ugly as ****. Curry's are aesthetic, decent price, flexible/breathable with the foam tech, and good bounce for shooters. I like the Adidas CrazyLight 2's and their new Crazylight Boost line, but haven't tried it on court yet. Nike is more a lifestyle shoe now instead of performance breh, get with the program.

BryantVII
11-24-2015, 08:16 PM
I hardly know anybody buys basketball shoes to wear casually. You must hang out with too many hypebeasts ****heads

lol at spending $150 on basketball shoes and killing the soles walking around on concrete.

plenty of people at courts I play at wear UA as do I. Hyperfuses haven't been good since 2011/12 and Hyperdunks are now overpriced ****. Lebron's are clunky unless you're wearing Zoom Soldiers. Kobe's are aesthetic but it's either a high top or low top and aesthetic KD's are low top while his mids are ugly as ****. Curry's are aesthetic, decent price, flexible/breathable with the foam tech, and good bounce for shooters. I like the Adidas CrazyLight 2's and their new Crazylight Boost line, but haven't tried it on court yet. Nike is more a lifestyle shoe now instead of performance breh, get with the program.

I'm not sure you understand what hypebeast actually means... But anyway teenagers are the majority of people buying basketball shoes. The majority of them don't even play basketball and some of those who actually play buy shoes that can perform on court and possibly wear off court. Go anywhere and you will see kids wearing Kd's, Kobe's, Jordan's, and LeBron's casually or on court. I hoop quite often and I have never seen anyone play in a pair of Under Armours. Curry's shoes look like old model hyperdunks which are hideous.

socrates07
11-25-2015, 03:31 AM
I hardly know anybody buys basketball shoes to wear casually. You must hang out with too many hypebeasts

This is pretty true

hyperdunk crew, but like he said I'm not buying the 2015s.. matter of fact I'm about to get a pair of 13s off ebay

idk what nike was thinking with the new hyperdunks but I love the fuk out of the 11-13s.. I can see myself just constantly wearing out a pair and then hopping back on ebay and getting another.

reebok classics crew for casual

http://www.zappos.com/images/102/7131102/67748-d.jpg

also the anatomix spawn 2's are great looking shoes

I own a pair of the urban camo ones

http://weartesters.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Under-Armour-Anatomix-Spawn-Black-Charcoal-Grey-Available-Now-2.jpg