PDA

View Full Version : BeastmodeFTL

mk8
11-23-2015, 03:09 PM
Are you ready to admit you were wrong about Royce Freeman? Dude has looked like the best running back in college football the past month, and it's came in Oregon's toughest stretch in the season. I truly thought they'd lose to Stanford and SC.

3rd in the country in rushing yards. 7ypc. Only player in FBS to have 100 yards from scrimmage in every game this season.

ctownballer04
11-23-2015, 03:41 PM
Are you ready to admit you were wrong about Royce Freeman? Dude has looked like the best running back in college football the past month, and it's came in Oregon's toughest stretch in the season. I truly thought they'd lose to Stanford and SC.

3rd in the country in rushing yards. 7ypc. Only player in FBS to have 100 yards from scrimmage in every game this season.

What'd he say about Royce? Easily top 3 or 4 RB in CFB.

mk8
11-23-2015, 03:56 PM
What'd he say about Royce? Easily top 3 or 4 RB in CFB.That he was terrible and overrated. Product of the system.

BeastModeFTW
11-23-2015, 04:10 PM
strong obsession bringing up something from a game thread in September. anyways oregon's winning streak has been because of vernon adams. oregon has won 5 in a row as adams has thrown 18 tds in his last 5 games. as for royce freemen's he's legit. but my point about him being overrated and not playing his best in big games stands. never said he was terrible. oregon running backs always put up huge numbers
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168808663

edit: here's what I actually said about Freeman:
"anybody else find freeman overrated? he's got nice stats but he's just not fast."
"freeman has struggled in big games. 22 yards on 10 carries vs ohio state and 44 yards on 12 carries vs flordia state"
"so freeman hasn't struggled in big games?"
"one game? he played his two worst games of the year in the playoffs. he's a product of the system. oregon running backs always put up huge numbers"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168943683

HoustonMiscer
11-23-2015, 04:24 PM
He is going through a rough time right now