PDA

View Full Version : Curry won player of week, just his 5th for his career, that should tell u something

waddupi
11-23-2015, 12:56 PM
Curry just won his 5th player of the week title, in 6 years, lmao. Best player in the league they said. Lebron has won it 49 times. That's why i told you guys to not live in the moment, being the best player requires a body of work.

broboma2012
11-23-2015, 01:00 PM
Mj exposed as the best player in the NBA right now

Thai_Clinch
11-23-2015, 01:01 PM
Curry just won his 5th player of the week title, in 6 years, lmao. Best player in the league they said. Lebron has won it 49 times. That's why i told you guys to not live in the moment, being the best player requires a body of work.

You know how I know you're a ****ing nerd ?

waddupi
11-23-2015, 01:02 PM
You know how I know you're a ****ing nerd ?

how?

Spill512
11-23-2015, 01:02 PM

So being the best right now is whoever has the best career?

So Kobe is still the best in the league?

Thai_Clinch
11-23-2015, 01:10 PM
how?

why are you giving a **** about who the "player of the week" is ??? quit overthinking stupid **** like this. Warriors are playing lights out with him. Give the man credit, the team, and the organization. They are doing what lebron hasnt been able to do in cleveland and win that chithole a championship.

now, how meaningful is this stupid ass nerd statistic ?

sammywatkins
11-23-2015, 01:12 PM
Lebron pls..

SompletelyCober
11-23-2015, 01:14 PM
So being the best right now is whoever has the best career?

So Kobe is still the best in the league?

So Tim Duncan is still the best in the league?

BeastModeFTW
11-23-2015, 01:46 PM
woat troll

mvpshaq32
11-23-2015, 02:09 PM
Lebron is lucky he has always played in the East. He would have 0 career Player of the Weeks in the West.

For Curry to have 5 in the West...damn what a great player

waddupi
11-23-2015, 02:14 PM
Lebron is lucky he has always played in the East. He would have 0 career Player of the Weeks in the West.

Wut? Lol

waddupi
11-23-2015, 02:17 PM
why are you giving a **** about who the "player of the week" is ??? quit overthinking stupid **** like this. Warriors are playing lights out with him. Give the man credit, the team, and the organization. They are doing what lebron hasnt been able to do in cleveland and win that chithole a championship.

now, how meaningful is this stupid ass nerd statistic ?

Do you know how I know you are a curry bandwagon fan?

FGCHENG
11-23-2015, 06:03 PM
ITT OP doesn't understand the difference between career achievements and current achievements.

What Steph Curry is doing right now is on a historic level. He could very well finish the season with back 2 back MVPs, back to back NBA Champions, along with a Finals MVP, while winning offensive player of the year, the scoring title, and most improved player of the year.

His team could also challenge the all-time record of most wins in a season.

Shortstop36
11-23-2015, 06:20 PM
ITT OP doesn't understand the difference between career achievements and current achievements.

What Steph Curry is doing right now is on a historic level. He could very well finish the season with back 2 back MVPs, back to back NBA Champions, along with a Finals MVP, while winning offensive player of the year, the scoring title, and most improved player of the year.

His team could also challenge the all-time record of most wins in a season.

let's not get ahead of ourselves

waddupi
11-23-2015, 06:29 PM
let's not get ahead of ourselves

This

Negativ
11-23-2015, 06:32 PM

Post of the year potential right here.

FGCHENG
11-23-2015, 06:33 PM
Point being, Steph Curry is the best player in the world right now. You can't compare career achievements when you're looking at whose playing at their best right now.

waddupi
11-23-2015, 06:39 PM
Point being, Steph Curry is the best player in the world right now. You can't compare career achievements when you're looking at whose playing at their best right now.

There is a fine line between opinion and fact. I'm just saying

FGCHENG
11-23-2015, 06:43 PM
There is a fine line between opinion and fact. I'm just saying

Explain to me what this fact is.. How is Lebron better than Curry this season or even last season? What measurements are you going to use to compare them? Curry just won a MVP and NBA Championship more recently than Lebron, those are some facts for ya.

Consensus opinion is that Steph Curry is the best right now.

fleeceitout
11-23-2015, 07:24 PM
Lol Lebron stans always trying to make him relevant. Dude is done and not even a top 10 player atm and won't crack the top 20 all time.

Give up. It's over.

GodbeBryant
11-23-2015, 07:43 PM
ITT OP is a phaggot

Dave P
11-23-2015, 08:00 PM
Lol Lebron stans always trying to make him relevant. Dude is done and not even a top 10 player atm and won't crack the top 20 all time.

Give up. It's over.

I dislike Lebron as much as the next guy but let's not act like he isn't still a force and top 3 in the league.

sixfourheavy
11-23-2015, 08:09 PM
I dislike Lebron as much as the next guy but let's not act like he isn't still a force and top 3 in the league.

this.