PDA

View Full Version : 3-7 Cowboys favored by 1 point in Vegas vs 10-0 Panthers!

SompletelyCober
11-23-2015, 11:53 AM
Hold the fuk up my nickels....I didn't realize Tony Romo was prime Joe Montana.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/cb/3d/16/cb3d16284ed0bb40195a5f31a97fb8bb.jpg

Yes the Cowboys are still trying to make the playoffs but the Panthers still need to keep winning to get the #1 seed over ARZ so they're not completely on cruise control here. Plus it's a prime time Thanksgiving day game and they want to show out on TV.

StrapNScrap21
11-23-2015, 11:57 AM
Boys got this http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/jawalrus.png

SompletelyCober
11-23-2015, 11:58 AM
Would you say it's a LOCK breh?

waytoodeep03
11-23-2015, 12:01 PM
Smh romo turned into joe montana while on IR.

Gtfo panthers best defense in the game.

.hatches.
11-23-2015, 12:02 PM
As a long time Panthers fan, this game bothers me. I think the Cowboys will pull an upset

MurkinSeason
11-23-2015, 12:06 PM
That's because a healthy Dallas team is better than Carolina..

2010JW
11-23-2015, 12:10 PM
If you watched the games, you would see most of the games were lost with less than a TD, with the exception of falcons and patriots.

That's when weedle and cassell couldn't score and make a field goal instead.

Having Romo makes a difference

At times, the panthers struggled too, see colts, seahawks, saints, which are all iffy this year

Still though panthers will be a real challenge

Oh yeah, and it's no lock lol

.hatches.
11-23-2015, 12:11 PM

Not even close. My concern wasn't with the depth of Talent, cause we all know they're a 8-8 team even fully healthy...it was for Jerry Jones. He loves paying off influential people that decide games.

CCAurora
11-23-2015, 12:14 PM
Isn't the line placed in a manner that splits the bets most evenly, not in a way that most accurately reflects the potential outcome? All this means is that overconfident Dallas homers are flooding the betting lines.

2010JW
11-23-2015, 12:14 PM
Not even close. My concern wasn't with the depth of Talent, cause we all know they're a 8-8 team even fully healthy...it was for Jerry Jones. He loves paying off influential people that decide games.

8-8 fully healthy? Never go full retard. See post above. Most were nail biters without romo

StrapNScrap21
11-23-2015, 12:15 PM
Would you say it's a LOCK breh?

bet on sports brehs http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dame2.png

Isn't the line placed in a manner that splits the bets most evenly, not in a way that most accurately reflects the potential outcome? All this means is that overconfident Dallas homers are flooding the betting lines.

act like Romo aint about to tear that ass up (pause) brehs http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dame2.png

act like Romo aint more deserving of MVP than Killa for his demonstrated value brehs http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dame2.png

mabidi
11-23-2015, 12:15 PM
I think Cowboys pull the upset but definitely wouldn't put big money on it

Marronis
11-23-2015, 12:18 PM
Thank goodness.

As a long time Panthers fan, this game bothers me. I think the Cowboys will pull an upset

The panthers fans on here been saying they don't feel good or anything about every game this season. Optimism fam

MurkinSeason
11-23-2015, 12:21 PM

Healthy Dallas team was predicted super bowl favorites before everyone got hurt. Now everyone's getting healthy and everyone wants to hop on the wagon again.

chlaxman
11-23-2015, 12:23 PM
Thank goodness.

This. Carolina 8-2 against the spread this year.

T0rtilla
11-23-2015, 01:26 PM
Pretty sure cowboys are currently the greatest 3-7 team of all time, but still surprised vegas is already favoring them over a 10-0 team.

Gonna be one of the top 10 games this season either way

Kumquatv1
11-23-2015, 01:35 PM
I'm a huge Cowboys fan but that line makes me laugh. I think we have a shot in this game for sure but shouldn't be favs.

Forumite
11-23-2015, 01:36 PM
It's a short week for both teams but the Panthers have to go on the road. It makes sense because the Cowboys record should be totally thrown out from here on out, They are 3-0 when healthy and 0-7 when not. Dallas defense is good enough to keep Cam in check and their offense is good enough to score on anyone if they are in sync.

Still think the Panthers win though, I ****ing hate their guts but everything is going right for them so far this season.

CurryTech777
11-23-2015, 01:37 PM
im torn

want to see newton and hardy fail at the same time

wifestealer
11-23-2015, 01:40 PM
gonna take the panthers so it's a win-win for me. easy decision. can't wait for friday afternoon, every game is basically elimination for the cowboys from here on out

MirinMyTraps
11-23-2015, 02:00 PM
In for 11-0. Hoping our defense pulls through

Shortstop36
11-23-2015, 02:09 PM
Healthy Dallas team was predicted super bowl favorites before everyone got hurt. Now everyone's getting healthy and everyone wants to hop on the wagon again.

fukin lol. We trolling now?

TAWS6
11-23-2015, 02:16 PM
Ready for Cowboy fans to return to full potato mode.

Chairman7w
11-23-2015, 02:25 PM
Panthers are legit great team this year.

I want Dallas to win as bad as anybody, but I don't think it's gonna happen. It could, not saying it's impossible, but I sure wouldn't bet on it.

And whoever up there said a number to keep bets even about the betting line is exactly right.

AirJordanB
11-23-2015, 02:30 PM

You obviously know so much about football.

C-Mike bout to feast though.

Run game is gonna be unstoppable. Eli will be sacked multiple times.

Giants suck.

Weeden can't wait to eat a sandwich behind that line.

Bradford will have a hot n cold game where his turnovers catch up to him. Dallas will win with their defense and running game. Let the winning streak begin.

Ban me until Romo gets back if we don't win... I guarantee victory though. I guarantee we go 2-0 on Philly this season and I guarantee their fans will be no where to be found after the game.

Cowboys will beat Seattle next week easily trust me.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sHFwKV6H1tY/VRN7wycbEYI/AAAAAAAALkg/ILzhredlj7s/s1600/4vCzng1.gif

MurkinSeason
11-23-2015, 02:30 PM
fukin lol. We trolling now?

Sports misc considers the truth trolling now a days? Fuk you guys are beta.

MurkinSeason
11-23-2015, 02:32 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sHFwKV6H1tY/VRN7wycbEYI/AAAAAAAALkg/ILzhredlj7s/s1600/4vCzng1.gif

Starving for my attention still fukkkkkk.

ctownballer04
11-23-2015, 02:40 PM

buried him

MurkinSeason
11-23-2015, 02:45 PM
buried him

Thing is tho he's had that post locked n loaded for two weeks. Just waiting for me to return.

After all those juicy predictions the Cowboys can STILL make the post season and that has the haters upset. Fuk it feels good to be good.

daisbest
11-23-2015, 05:17 PM
Romo is undefeated this year also brah

Finch000
11-23-2015, 05:49 PM
I really hope the cowboys win that game but I doubt they will.

GGGTeam
11-23-2015, 05:58 PM
I guess beating a really bad Miami team has a lot of sway with Vegas (I'm a Fins fan and they really suck)

HoustonMiscer
11-23-2015, 06:50 PM
The Panthers have found ways to win games this season and I think they find a way again. Dallas offensive line better protect Romo because that pass rush is very good

Marronis
11-23-2015, 07:01 PM
The Panthers have found ways to win games this season and I think they find a way again. Dallas offensive line better protect Romo because that pass rush is very good

Defense is elite, offense playing insane. Getting better every week. Honestly not even close to worried about the defense.

AreolaBorealis
11-23-2015, 09:08 PM
Looks like the line has moved I'm seeing Dallas +2 now

MurkinSeason
11-23-2015, 09:28 PM
Looks like the line has moved I'm seeing Dallas +2 now

Tbh I would feel disrespected if I were a Panthers player.

Forumite
11-23-2015, 10:03 PM
The posters doubting this have clearly forgotten it's still Romovember.

WeekndOrNah
11-23-2015, 10:16 PM
fuark man Panthers -2 is too good to be true.

RScary15
11-23-2015, 11:00 PM
3-7 Cowboys are not a 3-7 team

Romo gonna pull the upset

Romos also undefeated this year!

bobsapp
11-23-2015, 11:05 PM
Romo to Big Dick Dez all day.

kbrown225
11-23-2015, 11:25 PM

yessir

offtopic
11-24-2015, 03:51 AM
You do realize that spreads are dictated by the line makers that want to try to even out the bets 50% for dallas and 50% for carolina and raking in the juice by predicting what the public thinks right?
Romo is back
Carolina beat Dallas 1 time since 98
Dallas very rarely loses Thanksgiving games

Etc...

cncman
11-24-2015, 05:20 AM
romo rusty af. He'd throw 5 picks if he plays like he did against miami

midcoastking33
11-24-2015, 05:31 AM

lol not sure if srs

chlaxman
11-24-2015, 05:35 AM
You do realize that spreads are dictated by the line makers that want to try to even out the bets 50% for dallas and 50% for carolina and raking in the juice by predicting what the public thinks right?
Romo is back
Carolina beat Dallas 1 time since 98
Dallas very rarely loses Thanksgiving games

Etc...

Dallas very rarely loses Thanksgiving day
Is 2-3 in their last 5

cncman
11-24-2015, 06:03 AM
funny how panthers fans now exist on the forum

chlaxman
11-24-2015, 06:14 AM

Nah we all just started bandwagoning this year.

Marronis
11-24-2015, 06:41 AM

It's literally the same few people everytime since the first game of the season. Not a lot of panthers fans.

lsiberian
11-24-2015, 07:07 AM

Oh so that's your argument now. The Cowboys would have maybe 1 loss if Romo had been healthy the entire season.

HairyScandinavian
11-24-2015, 08:10 AM
Pretty sure cowboys are currently the greatest 3-7 team of all time, but still surprised vegas is already favoring them over a 10-0 team.

Gonna be one of the top 10 games this season either way

This

Panthers are legit great team this year.

I want Dallas to win as bad as anybody, but I don't think it's gonna happen. It could, not saying it's impossible, but I sure wouldn't bet on it.

And whoever up there said a number to keep bets even about the betting line is exactly right.

This

gonna take the panthers so it's a win-win for me. easy decision. can't wait for friday afternoon, every game is basically elimination for the cowboys from here on out

Traitor!

Romo is undefeated this year also brah

This

and... THIS

danisdad
11-24-2015, 08:23 AM
That cowboys online is really good. If they get the running game going I can see them winning. Cam has to win this game for the panthers and he's shown that he's capable of doing that.

MurkinSeason
11-24-2015, 08:24 AM
romo rusty af. He'd throw 5 picks if he plays like he did against miami

You gonna act like the weather wasn't chit in that Miami game.

Marronis
11-24-2015, 08:25 AM
That cowboys online is really good. If they get the running game going I can see them winning. Cam has to win this game for the panthers and he's shown that he's capable of doing that.

Carolina has the best linebackers in the league and they are elite run defenders as well as sideline to sideline guys. And we have a defensive lineman ya boy sir Charles coming back so the d line will be even more stacked. Don't think they'll get fatigued. If your plan is to come in running on the panthers that may not be a good idea

MurkinSeason
11-24-2015, 08:28 AM
Carolina has the best linebackers in the league and they are elite run defenders as well as sideline to sideline guys. And we have a defensive linemen ya boy sir Charles coming back so the d line will be even more stacked. Don't think they'll get fatigued. If your plan is to come in running on the panthers that may not be a good idea

Dallas will try and run it as much as they can but I highly doubt it'll be effective. Romos gonna have to throw to beat you guys. Gotta force Cam to commit mistakes too.

2010JW
11-24-2015, 08:29 AM

All in all the Panther brahs here in the forum are the coolest fans. (srs)

Every other fan here is unfukcinbearable with the rare exception of some.

Yeah ^ those Carolina LB are elite as fuk, they're really going to have to get creative in the playcalling

Marronis
11-24-2015, 08:32 AM
Dallas will try and run it as much as they can but I highly doubt it'll be effective. Romos gonna have to throw to beat you guys. Gotta force Cam to commit mistakes too.

I feel we gotta watch out for Witten, Dez will be having a war with Norman which will be an sick matchup. Cam been playing lights out (which isn't saying much against Titans and Redskins) but him and the offense has only gotten better. And our receivers are actually starting to catch something.

HairyScandinavian
11-24-2015, 08:34 AM
Yeah ^ those Carolina LB are elite as fuk, they're really going to have to get creative in the playcalling

That's what concerns me, JG and the OC might not be up to speed in this area.

MurkinSeason
11-24-2015, 08:39 AM
I feel we gotta watch out for Witten, Dez will be having a war with Norman which will be an sick matchup. Cam been playing lights out (which isn't saying much against Titans and Redskins) but him and the offense has only gotten better. And our receivers are actually starting to catch something.

All around this is gonna be a fun game because of the match ups. I've been waiting for this Dez/Norman match up for weeks. Excited to see our dbs against your receivers. Dallas D has really tightened up these last few weeks and now that Romos back they won't get gassed out at the end of games.

I'm worried JStew is gonna gash us though.

StrapNScrap21
11-24-2015, 09:47 AM
All in all the Panther brahs here in the forum are the coolest fans. (srs)

if by coolest you mean most fatherless I agree http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dame2.png

Twon91
11-24-2015, 10:19 AM
Ron Rivera is aware we are considered "Underdogs" going into Thursday and will def use it as motivation for our boys.

brb playing with a chip on your shoulder at 10-0 lmao

MurkinSeason
11-24-2015, 10:35 AM
Ron Rivera is aware we are considered "Underdogs" going into Thursday and will def use it as motivation for our boys.

brb playing with a chip on your shoulder at 10-0 lmao

2 teams playing with chips on their shoulders makes for one hell of a game.

NillaWafer
11-24-2015, 11:59 AM
My body is ready for this game.

On Thanksgiving Day too hnnnngggggggg

CougarP01
11-24-2015, 12:19 PM
Panthers Run D isn't elite. Pass D > Run D on this team. That + Cam is the reason we are 10-0. Norman and Bryant will fight on Thursday.

Panthers have been giving up big runs all year. Top 10 Run D. Elite? No.

Game is going to be close AF.

Best bet is the over imo. Panthers offense wants to crush Greg Hardy. Romo gonna Romo. Terrence Williams will probably go deep on Benewikere a few times.

Marronis
11-24-2015, 12:42 PM
Panthers Run D isn't elite. Pass D > Run D on this team. That + Cam is the reason we are 10-0. Norman and Bryant will fight on Thursday.

Panthers have been giving up big runs all year. Top 10 Run D. Elite? No.

Game is going to be close AF.

Best bet is the over imo. Panthers offense wants to crush Greg Hardy. Romo gonna Romo. Terrence Williams will probably go deep on Benewikere a few times.

We are 8th in the league in run defense. That's pretty dang good

MurkinSeason
11-24-2015, 01:16 PM
Romos been studying the Panthers for this game for weeks. Coincidence? I think not!

MirinMyTraps
11-24-2015, 01:44 PM
All around this is gonna be a fun game because of the match ups. I've been waiting for this Dez/Norman match up for weeks. Excited to see our dbs against your receivers. Dallas D has really tightened up these last few weeks and now that Romos back they won't get gassed out at the end of games.

I'm worried JStew is gonna gash us though.

Respect your posts brah. Will indeed be a great game

Twon91
11-24-2015, 02:19 PM
2 teams playing with chips on their shoulders makes for one hell of a game.

This.

Gonna be an insane game for sure.

Hyped as fuk for it.

And one of my best friends back home is a big Cowboys fan too lol

ItsWhatIDo
11-24-2015, 02:20 PM
8-8 fully healthy? Never go full retard. See post above. Most were nail biters without romo

So you mean those games would have ended on a Romo pick 6 instead?

2010JW
11-24-2015, 02:27 PM
So you mean those games would have ended on a Romo pick 6 instead?

Are you joining him on the retard wagon brah?

Creaso
11-24-2015, 03:08 PM
Okay off topic but did you panthers fans agree with the unnecessary roughness call last week? The one that nullified an int?

I don't think the Cowboys are favored in my mind but I know they can win this game.

A elite qb changes everything.

Marronis
11-24-2015, 03:22 PM
Okay off topic but did you panthers fans agree with the unnecessary roughness call last week? The one that nullified an int?

I don't think the Cowboys are favored in my mind but I know they can win this game.

A elite qb changes everything.
It would've been called for anyone else. Just add 21 pts to the Redskins score lol

sophisticles
11-24-2015, 04:13 PM

Vegas lines do not represent which team Vegas thinks is going to win but rather which way the money is coming in.

As a general rule of thumb, Vegas looks that the two teams and says if we set the line at, let's say, 7 points, then the amount of betting on each team should be about even; if Vegas sees that gamblers are betting more for one team than another they adjust the spread to get the money flowing the other way.

When the lines opened up the Panthers were favored by 1 point, now they are underdogs because everyone, including me, thinks that the Cowboys, at home, on Thanksgiving, with a healthy Romo, and the way they played against the Dolphins on the road, are going to give the Panthers everything they can handle and I think we will see a great game that the 'Boys win by less than a TD.

Panthers are going into a buzzsaw...

T0rtilla
11-24-2015, 05:53 PM
Vegas lines do not represent which team Vegas thinks is going to win but rather which way the money is coming in.

As a general rule of thumb, Vegas looks that the two teams and says if we set the line at, let's say, 7 points, then the amount of betting on each team should be about even; if Vegas sees that gamblers are betting more for one team than another they adjust the spread to get the money flowing the other way.

When the lines opened up the Panthers were favored by 1 point, now they are underdogs because everyone, including me, thinks that the Cowboys, at home, on Thanksgiving, with a healthy Romo, and the way they played against the Dolphins on the road, are going to give the Panthers everything they can handle and I think we will see a great game that the 'Boys win by less than a TD.

Panthers are going into a buzzsaw...

I know all this lols, by "vegas" I was referring to the gamblers whose bets made the panthers the underdogs. But yep, hopefully romo remains undefeated

CurryTech777
11-24-2015, 11:53 PM
newton gonna try steal a win

get it STEAL

cause he stole laptops

STEAL

xTENACITY
11-24-2015, 11:59 PM
the line really had me confused too....

.....until i saw some romo stats:
Tony Romo career stats

in November: 28-7
on Thursday: 8-3
vs. NFC South: 13-4
vs. Carolina Panthers: 5-0

HoganIsGOAT
11-25-2015, 04:48 AM
That + Cam is the reason we are 10-0.

Cam is the reason you're 10-0? LMAO! You guys are too much.

Anyway, Cowboys win.

just4kickz
11-25-2015, 08:53 PM
Liking Dallas here. Public is all over Panthers. Carolina has been bad on Thursdays as well. From what I hear, sharps are all over Dallas.

MurkinSeason
11-25-2015, 08:55 PM
Liking Dallas here. Public is all over Panthers. Carolina has been bad on Thursdays as well.

Another miscer that doesn't watch sports spotted. The public has been all over Dallas you dumb ass..

2010JW
11-25-2015, 09:00 PM
Another miscer that doesn't watch sports spotted. The public has been all over Dallas you dumb ass..You should see my Facebook, you should go to my work place, you should go to my gym, you should go to my college, you should see my social circle.

dallas dallas dallas romo homo dallas dallas cowboy fans dallas dallas cowboys dallas dallas

MurkinSeason
11-25-2015, 09:02 PM
You should see my Facebook, you should go to my work place, you should go to my gym, you should go to my college, you should see my social circle.

dallas dallas dallas romo homo dallas dallas cowboy fans dallas dallas cowboys dallas dallas

They called the Cowboys the Dallas Romos on ESPN earlier. Fukin hilarious.

just4kickz
11-25-2015, 09:03 PM
Another miscer that doesn't watch sports spotted. The public has been all over Dallas you dumb ass..
Not familiar with sports spotted. Got a link?
I'm getting my info from this week's Espn's "Behind the Bets" Podcast. Bob Scucci from Vegas gaming board is saying bets have been overwhelmingly on Car at almost at 10-1 clip. Sharps are placing big big bets on Dallas, especially when they were a dog.

2010JW
11-25-2015, 09:21 PM
They called the Cowboys the Dallas Romos on ESPN earlier. Fukin hilarious.

I saw that. Anything to make fun of Dallas always lmfao

ItsWhatIDo
11-26-2015, 05:11 AM
Are you joining him on the retard wagon brah?

Nah. I wanna jump on that bandwagon where you are a fan of the two biggest rivals of the past 20 years. Yet also most successful.

waytoodeep03
11-26-2015, 05:57 AM

Lmao murkin season just blindly throwing darts at this point hoping something sticks.

Don't forget romo is still chokemo

2010JW
11-26-2015, 08:23 AM
Nah. I wanna jump on that bandwagon where you are a fan of the two biggest rivals of the past 20 years. Yet also most successful.

You would just be a bandwagoner then (:, by all means go for it!

Jus't don't hop off when they are losing/having bad games

AceRok
11-26-2015, 08:38 AM
My gut feeling is that Cowboys win this one, don't know why

johnnyboi123
11-26-2015, 09:04 AM
Dallas a different team with Romo back and they are at home. Carolina's been winning with some voodoo **** all year. Panther have one win against a team with a winning record at the time of the matchup, that was GB at home. One. Not that crazy.

waytoodeep03
11-26-2015, 03:09 PM
Romos been studying the Panthers for this game for weeks. Coincidence? I think not!

Man maybe u should stop posting before big games. U jinx ur team

MurkinSeason
11-26-2015, 03:10 PM
Man maybe u should stop posting before big games. U jinx ur team

Nah

ItsWhatIDo
11-26-2015, 04:04 PM
Are you joining him on the retard wagon brah?good call Gandolf

Future24
11-26-2015, 04:10 PM
bet on sports brehs http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dame2.png

act like Romo aint about to tear that ass up (pause) brehs http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dame2.png

act like Romo aint more deserving of MVP than Killa for his demonstrated value brehs http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dame2.pnglol

Lol at cowboys fans

Future24
11-26-2015, 04:11 PM
romo rusty af. He'd throw 5 picks if he plays like he did against miamiwizard

StrapNScrap21
11-26-2015, 04:12 PM
lol

Lol at cowboys fans

http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/scust.png @ this ****mite from north dakota

Future24
11-26-2015, 04:14 PM
http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/scust.png @ this ****mite from north dakotahttp://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/lexicon_valley/2014/05/01/mean_girls_slang_fetch_10_years_later_why_it_didn_ t_catch_on_according_to/stop_trying_to_make_fetch_happen_1.png.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.png

Gorillajewshead
11-26-2015, 04:15 PM
Cuckboys gon cuck

HigherStratus
11-26-2015, 04:16 PM
Snap back to reality. Oh, there goes gravity.

snakehips31
11-26-2015, 04:19 PM
The Cowboys are an embarrassment to football.

PunyFella
11-26-2015, 06:11 PM
romo rusty af. He'd throw 5 picks if he plays like he did against miamiYour're wrong bro. He only threw 3. Come on man.

Vukov
11-26-2015, 06:18 PM
remember when the Cowboys and Bears were like, good football teams?

Creaso
11-27-2015, 08:15 AM
remember when the Cowboys and Bears were like, good football teams?the beats? I don't think I was alive. The Cowboys were goods at year:-(

HoustonMiscer
11-27-2015, 08:45 AM
the beats? I don't think I was alive. The Cowboys were goods at year:-(

Are you drunk?

Creaso
11-27-2015, 08:48 AM
Are you drunk?cant see through my tears.

So tired of it always ending in the most ****ed up way possible 6 years on a ****ing row.

Really hurt thinking of the 12 years without a decent quarterback. I've been waiting 20 years for us to win playoff games. I hope technology doesn't let jerry live longer then me.

HoustonMiscer
11-27-2015, 08:51 AM
cant see through my tears.

So tired of it always ending in the most ****ed up way possible 6 years on a ****ing row.

Really hurt thinking of the 12 years without a decent quarterback. I've been waiting 20 years for us to win playoff games. I hope technology doesn't let jerry live longer then me.

Lol the way you typed that post made me think you might be drunk. It made no sesnse lmao