PDA

View Full Version : LeBron on 2016 warriors: "Most healthy team I've ever seen in NBA history"

Day1086
11-23-2015, 11:27 AM
Backhanded compliment passive aggression from LeBron

Warriors to miss games so far:

Klay (back)
Barbosa (illness)
Livingston (hip)
Bogut (concussion)

(Kerr missing every game obviously)

Yeah the warriors are healthy and the Cavs are missing Kyrie right now which is a larger injury than any of the warriors, but lol @ his need to subtly include a qualifier

https://twitter.com/ChrisFedor/status/668829090229723136

Dave P
11-23-2015, 11:29 AM
LeSalty

Workout4ever
11-23-2015, 11:31 AM
LeBron knows what's in his future, he knows if they meet gsw again they will lose again

no more rings for mr. lebrony

mk8
11-23-2015, 11:34 AM
he's right

cashinout
11-23-2015, 11:34 AM
well this is the actual quote

"I think it comes with a lot of health," James said when asked about the Warriors tying the all-time mark for best start to a season at 15-0. "They've been healthy. They've been the most healthy team I've ever seen in NBA history, and they have great talent. Those guys all play for one common goal and that's to win, and that's all that matters."

ImJJames
11-23-2015, 11:38 AM
Lebron teammates getting injured every season trying to carry his ass to another ring.

Day1086
11-23-2015, 11:39 AM
he's right

He's right that they've been mostly healthy

But there's several teams in the NBA right now healthier than the warriors. He went to some srs hyperbole in bitterness

sdballer5588
11-23-2015, 11:40 AM
Creates thread about perceived passive slight. Claims others are bitter.

broboma2012
11-23-2015, 11:44 AM
I don't really see the cavs being healthy in the playoffs. Setting up the excuses early I guess

Twerk4it
11-23-2015, 11:50 AM
How can you handpick a team full of injury prone players and then complain about injuries?

Thai_Clinch
11-23-2015, 11:51 AM
Lebron: talked about more on espn and the misc than anything alive, ever. outside of phaggots, which what most of you are.

sdballer5588
11-23-2015, 11:56 AM
Lebron: talked about more on espn and the misc than anything alive, ever. outside of phaggots, which what most of you are.

5 6 242

You are a literal trash barrel of genetics. Calm down.

waytoodeep03
11-23-2015, 11:57 AM
well this is the actual quote

"I think it comes with a lot of health," James said when asked about the Warriors tying the all-time mark for best start to a season at 15-0. "They've been healthy. They've been the most healthy team I've ever seen in NBA history, and they have great talent. Those guys all play for one common goal and that's to win, and that's all that matters."

Where lebron is salty is the fact that warriors are 15-0 that means the season just started and 97% of nba teams are healthy 15 games into the season. So his most healthy team ever makes no sense

So his slighted compliment is completely full of salt.

YWOC
11-23-2015, 11:57 AM
He's so butthurt

wickedman
11-23-2015, 12:00 PM
Gets asked question, answers honestly and factually.

BJohnny1988
11-23-2015, 12:01 PM
Gets asked question, answers honestly and factually.
lol, this

Day1086
11-23-2015, 12:02 PM
Where lebron is salty is the fact that warriors are 15-0 that means the season just started and 97% of nba teams are healthy 15 games into the season. So his most healthy team ever makes no sense

This combined with the fact that the warriors actually have had significant player injuries and have done it all without their head coach make his statement of "most healthy in NBA history' completely retarded

Note: The question asked was specifically about the 15-0 start, not the 2014-15 season

wickedman
11-23-2015, 12:05 PM
I think as far as "in NBA history" (which is hyperbole to some extent... but no one tracks the health of ****ty teams), he is including all of last year, the core guys on the team have never gone down for extended periods of time since they established this nucleus.

sdballer5588
11-23-2015, 12:08 PM
I think as far as "in NBA history" (which is hyperbole to some extent... but no one tracks the health of ****ty teams), he is including all of last year, the core guys on the team have never gone down for extended periods of time since they established this nucleus.

I can't anecdotally remember a contender being so consistently healthy as the Warriors have been. They have one VERY injury prone player who really has not missed a stretch greater than 12 games in almost 3 years now in Andrew Bogut. He was a huge reason they lost to the Clippers in 2013.

Just going back a few years

2015 - Warriors very healthy, Bogut missed a small stretch
2014 - Spurs had a ragtag lineup for the majority of the season
2013 - Heat had Wade's corpse
2012 - Heat had Wade's corpse and Miller's corpse
2011 - Mavs were banged up throughout the season shifting their lineup to reflect changes

Generally though, the champions are always healthy in the playoffs. Wade may be the exception here, as well as Parker who was battling through a hamstring.

Thai_Clinch
11-23-2015, 12:08 PM
5 6 242

You are a literal trash barrel of genetics. Calm down.

you live in absolute trash. misery must love company. calm down.

Day1086
11-23-2015, 12:12 PM

The warriors were fuked by curry, lee, and bogut injuries in the 2013 playoffs and all 3 of their centers (bogut, Ezeli, oneal) were injured against possibly the best front court in the NBA in 2014 playoffs.

They stayed healthy for 2015. Many teams have been healthy in a playoff run in NBA history

But again the question asked was "how impressive is the warriors 15-0 start?" And his instant response was 3 sentences about health including the hyperbole of "most healthy of all time" for a team that in 15 games has already had 4 players miss games with injury and their head coach missed every game

Dude is bitter

sdballer5588
11-23-2015, 12:12 PM

you live in absolute trash. misery must love company. calm down.

At least I'm not a fat manlet. I could live in an actual dumpster and still have a higher quality of life.

BJohnny1988
11-23-2015, 12:15 PM
lol at 97%
Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant alone should put that figure to rest.

Thai_Clinch
11-23-2015, 12:21 PM
At least I'm not a fat manlet. I could live in an actual dumpster and still have a higher quality of life.

Just lol, whatever you need to justify your chit life in Assachusetts, brah. like your city, youre ass. we are all proud of you here.

wickedman
11-23-2015, 12:25 PM
The warriors were fuked by curry, lee, and bogut injuries in the 2013 playoffs and all 3 of their centers (bogut, Ezeli, oneal) were injured against possibly the best front court in the NBA in 2014 playoffs.

They stayed healthy for 2015. Many teams have been healthy in a playoff run in NBA history

But again the question asked was "how impressive is the warriors 15-0 start?" And his instant response was 3 sentences about health including the hyperbole of "most healthy of all time" for a team that in 15 games has already had 4 players miss games with injury and their head coach missed every game

Dude is bitter

There's probably some salt involved. But 13-14 had Mark Jackson + the 6th seed, even if they were all 100% I'm not sure they were at contender status. Granted you've been following them for awhile now; you'd have a much better recollection than myself (I forgot O'Neal was even on the team).

MurkinSeason
11-23-2015, 12:26 PM
Warriors are one Curry injury away from being a .500 basketball team.

Dave P
11-23-2015, 12:31 PM
Warriors are one Curry injury away from being a .500 basketball team.

I think if you take Curry off the team, the Warriors are still a top-10 team in the league.

Thai_Clinch
11-23-2015, 12:32 PM
There's probably some salt involved. But 13-14 had Mark Jackson + the 6th seed, even if they were all 100% I'm not sure they were at contender status. Granted you've been following them for awhile now; you'd have a much better recollection than myself (I forgot O'Neal was even on the team).

of course he is going to be salty. His team is underachieving, he is underachieving. the injuries are a part of it. just an impromptu response from a clearly frustrated player. he gave credit where it was due. they are playing great basketball and curry has emerged as a complete and absolute star.

cashinout
11-23-2015, 12:32 PM

i doubt he cares considering he was on a team that won 27 in a row

Thai_Clinch
11-23-2015, 12:33 PM
I think if you take Curry off the team, the Warriors are still a top-10 team in the league.

curry is the heartbeat but i agree. they are a solid structured ball team that has that one big star. as mentioned above, one injury away....but that goes for any big named team that has been successful.

Day1086
11-23-2015, 12:42 PM
curry is the heartbeat but i agree. they are a solid structured ball team that has that one big star. as mentioned above, one injury away....but that goes for any big named team that has been successful.

I think they'd be around celtics level without curry.

Defense would take a hit as players have to put more effort into offense, but they'd end up a grind it out defensive team similar to a 2013 or 2014 Bulls. Top 5 defense bottom 10 offense and win around 45-48 games

Thai_Clinch
11-23-2015, 12:45 PM
I think they'd be around celtics level without curry.

Defense would take a hit as players have to put more effort into offense, but they'd end up a grind it out defensive team similar to a 2013 or 2014 Bulls. Top 5 defense bottom 10 offense and win around 45-48 games

the hit would be in the coaching. you're going to have to adjust, players are going to have to step up. I trust them to do that because they have proven they can win titles, which takes a team. Not an individual. They would be better than most would believe.

wifestealer
11-23-2015, 12:57 PM
I can't anecdotally remember a contender being so consistently healthy as the Warriors have been. They have one VERY injury prone player who really has not missed a stretch greater than 12 games in almost 3 years now in Andrew Bogut. He was a huge reason they lost to the Clippers in 2013.

Just going back a few years

2015 - Warriors very healthy, Bogut missed a small stretch
2014 - Spurs had a ragtag lineup for the majority of the season
2013 - Heat had Wade's corpse
2012 - Heat had Wade's corpse and Miller's corpse
2011 - Mavs were banged up throughout the season shifting their lineup to reflect changes

Generally though, the champions are always healthy in the playoffs. Wade may be the exception here, as well as Parker who was battling through a hamstring.

you're forgetting in 2012 the heat lost bosh for a few games in the playoffs after that abdominal strain vs the pacers. didn't come back until game 5 of the celtics series and sucked azz and they were down 3-2 in the series. we all know what happened in game 6...

i'd love to see curry do what lebron has done his entire career in the playoffs vs teams like the celtics 08-12, pistons in the mid 00s, pacers in the early 00s instead of a cakewalk like: pelicans, rookie playoff team. memphis, missing starters. rockets (lol). cavs missing 2 all-star starters. how can anyone take that run seriously? compared with what the 08-10 celtics/lakers had to go through, & what the mavs, the heat, the spurs did.

there wouldn't be this much talk about how easy their run was if there wasn't any truth behind it. funny how it's the #1 thing people talk about when it comes to their ring, and not how they faced adversity and overcame it, or dominated games. their team this year looks impressive definitely, last year not so much.

Sikhveins
11-23-2015, 01:09 PM
New era of basketball my friends

Day1086
11-23-2015, 01:21 PM
you're forgetting in 2012 the heat lost bosh for a few games in the playoffs after that abdominal strain vs the pacers. didn't come back until game 5 of the celtics series and sucked azz and they were down 3-2 in the series. we all know what happened in game 6...

i'd love to see curry do what lebron has done his entire career in the playoffs vs teams like the celtics 08-12, pistons in the mid 00s, pacers in the early 00s instead of a cakewalk like: pelicans, rookie playoff team. memphis, missing starters. rockets (lol). cavs missing 2 all-star starters. how can anyone take that run seriously? compared with what the 08-10 celtics/lakers had to go through, & what the mavs, the heat, the spurs did.

there wouldn't be this much talk about how easy their run was if there wasn't any truth behind it. funny how it's the #1 thing people talk about when it comes to their ring, and not how they faced adversity and overcame it, or dominated games. their team this year looks impressive definitely, last year not so much.

Incredible double standards for this warriors team tbh

They got crucified for dropping 2 games to an inferior Lebron led cavs team. Meanwhile 08 celtics lose 3 games to a 37 win Hawks team, '14 Spurs lose 3 to an 8 seed.

Better teams drop games to inferior teams sometimes. **** happens.

Phil9
11-23-2015, 01:21 PM
He's not called Lebeta for nothing.

Midgetkiller
11-23-2015, 02:54 PM

But there's several teams in the NBA right now healthier than the warriors. He went to some srs hyperbole in bitternessHe probably means of teams that actually matter a flying fuk. Nobody cares that the Lakers haven't had bad injury luck for example. Probably talking about last finals as well.

isp
11-23-2015, 03:38 PM
"They've been healthy. They've been the most healthy team I've ever seen in NBA history, and they have great talent. Those guys all play for one common goal and that's to win, and that's all that matters."

Wow, what a horrible thing to say about a team.

AreolaBorealis
11-23-2015, 03:57 PM
I'm so sick of Lebron he is such an attention whore you are no longer the best player in the league fuking deal with it. His game is going to age as well as Blake Bortles hairline.

YesWayNoWeigh
11-23-2015, 04:17 PM
I think if you take Curry off the team, the Warriors are still a top-10 team in the league.michaeljordanlaugh.gif

WarrNation
11-23-2015, 04:30 PM

Warriors are only successful because teams pay so much attention to Curry thus allowing marginal players like Thompson, Barnes, Green and Iguadola to get open.

Take out Curry and the team is back to mediocrity.

HoustonMiscer
11-23-2015, 04:41 PM
They lift for health not aesthetics

Spill512
11-23-2015, 04:45 PM
This guys ego is gigantic and his insecurity is just as big.

I remember when Durant was going ham and he was the talk of the NBA, and Lebron dropped some passive aggressive comments about how he could do that if he shot as much as Durant did.

Dude gets butthurt and drops sly comments whenever he's not the center of attention.

Shmible
11-23-2015, 04:46 PM
michaeljordanlaugh.gif

Warriors are only successful because teams pay so much attention to Curry thus allowing marginal players like Thompson, Barnes, Green and Iguadola to get open.

Typical azz-backwards potato sports miscer logic. Before it was, "Curry isn't even that good. He's only made it this far because he's on a team full of stars."

But now you phaggots are pulling this chit out? Lmao

antiwhitekn1ght
11-23-2015, 04:47 PM
LeSalty

this. dude is constantly butt hurt and bitching, so sick of this phaggot.

HoustonMiscer
11-23-2015, 04:48 PM
Typical azz-backwards potato sports miscer logic. Before it was, "Curry isn't even that good. He's only made it this far because he's on a team full of stars."

But now you phaggots are pulling this chit out? Lmao

ITT: Take out a teams best player and they aren't that good anymore

Lol some of you sports miscers have the logic of the logs of chit I poop out every morning

FGCHENG
11-23-2015, 04:51 PM
If Lebron was just answering a question, this should be a non-story, and the media shouldn't make a big deal out of it. If he was just randomly talking about the Warriors, then his insecurity is on an all-time high level right now, and he's prepping up excuses for losing again in the Finals.

Is this WarrNation posting? Too much sense in one post.

ImJJames
11-23-2015, 04:51 PM
This guys ego is gigantic and his insecurity is just as big.

I remember when Durant was going ham and he was the talk of the NBA, and Lebron dropped some passive aggressive comments about how he could do that if he shot as much as Durant did.

Dude gets butthurt and drops sly comments whenever he's not the center of attention.

This

WarrNation
11-23-2015, 05:09 PM
ITT: Take out a teams best player and they aren't that good anymore

Lol some of you sports miscers have the logic of the logs of chit I poop out every morning

Do you think the Spurs would suffer badly if Kwahi gets injured?

YesWayNoWeigh
11-23-2015, 05:23 PM

But now you phaggots are pulling this chit out? Lmaowhy are you quoting me you dumb Fuk. I never said that and I've never seen people say that. They're not full of stars but they do have great support

Dave P
11-23-2015, 05:51 PM

Define "successful"

If by successful you mean champions then yes, but if you think taking Curry off this team would send them to the dregs of the NBA you're delusional. They would still be a top-10 team regardless.

WarrNation
11-23-2015, 06:08 PM
Define "successful"

If by successful you mean champions then yes, but if you think taking Curry off this team would send them to the dregs of the NBA you're delusional. They would still be a top-10 team regardless.

I think top 10 is a bit of a stretch.

Spurs
Cavs
Bulls
Clippers
Mavs
Thunder
Rockets
Heat
Grizzlies
Wizards
Suns

etc

All those teams above are more than a match for a Curry-less Warriors.

Shmible
11-23-2015, 06:09 PM
why are you quoting me you dumb Fuk. I never said that and I've never seen people say that. They're not full of stars but they do have great support

Yes, because I'm sure you were "laughing" at how true Dave P's comment is. Luckily for you you can take advantage of how cryptic your statement was and pretend that you were supporting his claim.

Also, you're right, I can't prove that you said the team is full of stars (or something similar to that), but don't act like others haven't said it.

dudebruh
11-23-2015, 06:30 PM
LeBish

time for Nike to pull his contract

GodbeBryant
11-23-2015, 08:03 PM

>implying the cavs didnt cake walk in the east last season
>implying the heat from 2011-2014 didn't have joke match ups in the first 2 rounds in the playoffs each time

even if the grizz were healthy, they'd lose badly to the dubbs

fleeceitout
11-23-2015, 08:07 PM
Lol Lebeta gonna Lebeta.

jassako
11-23-2015, 08:39 PM
I'm so sick of Lebron he is such an attention whore you are no longer the best player in the league fuking deal with it. His game is going to age as well as Blake Bortles hairline.

RIP LeSalty

sdballer5588
11-23-2015, 09:23 PM
RIP LeSalty

I know where you at bruh.

4backcracks
11-23-2015, 11:23 PM

But there's several teams in the NBA right now healthier than the warriors. He went to some srs hyperbole in bitterness

warriors are freakishly healthy, there's no denying that. i think the only real argument is that he said it in a way that comes off as salty.

no doubt. they have an elite defense, the best depth (by far), and an elite scorer in thompson. considering how stacked the point guard position is in the NBA right now, the warriors could very easily get another good pg and remain a top 10 team.

4backcracks
11-23-2015, 11:31 PM
I think top 10 is a bit of a stretch.

Spurs
Cavs
Bulls
Clippers
Mavs
Thunder
Rockets
Heat
Grizzlies
Wizards
Suns

etc

All those teams above are more than a match for a Curry-less Warriors.

lol at putting forth that nonsensical list. power rankings are subjective, but that's not even close.

srom12
11-23-2015, 11:49 PM
LeUnbiased answer. Truth is the Warriors are one of the healthiest teams we have seen. Last season the Cavs were injured all throughout the playoffs, and now they're missing Kyrie with a ****ed up kneecap and Shumpert with a wrist injury.

Fist-Of-Freedom
11-24-2015, 07:14 AM
I really do hope Cavs are healthy when they meet in the finals. Getting really sick of LeExcuses. 2/7 here we come baby

lsiberian
11-24-2015, 07:15 AM
It's definitely true OP. Let's not pretend like they played a single healthy team last post season. A team this deep and healthy with a stud in Curry is gonna win the title.

broboma2012
11-24-2015, 08:41 AM
Love how injuries become such a huge part of the narrative when they pertain to lebron. But not when they happen for years to his rivals making his path to the finals much easier.

The bulls would have been a very formidable opponent had they stayed healthy. But that doesn't matter I guess

BullBoy8
11-24-2015, 09:01 AM
Love how injuries become such a huge part of the narrative when they pertain to lebron. But not when they happen for years to his rivals making his path to the finals much easier.

The bulls would have been a very formidable opponent had they stayed healthy. But that doesn't matter I guess

inb4 "he beat a health mvp rose team" aka a 21 year old lead team with no other weapons to help out on offense.
and inb4 people try to claim the bulls were healthy last year, when they werent at all.

I just enjoy seeing lebron fans use the injury excuse now when they use to rip others for using it. Bunch of hypocrites.

Thacalikid90210
11-24-2015, 09:11 AM
ITT nobody who actually saw the video where lebron said this and are taking the quote out of context so lebron looks salty.

if you watched the video where lebron said this he is complementing the warriors more then anything

isp
11-24-2015, 09:30 AM

if the roles were reversed and the cavs stayed healthy but GS lost their #2 and #3 guys for the finals you don't think people would be discrediting lebron's path and the ring itself? It's not right to do that for either team; they can only play whoever is put in front of them, but that wouldn't stop people. The point is, there would definitely not be any type of double standard. Lebron has far more haters than Curry. The reality is that last year's playoffs and finals just sucked man. Basketball fans everywhere were robbed because of all the injuries.

broboma2012
11-24-2015, 09:47 AM
if the roles were reversed and the cavs stayed healthy but GS lost their #2 and #3 guys for the finals you don't think people would be discrediting lebron's path and the ring itself? It's not right to do that for either team; they can only play whoever is put in front of them, but that wouldn't stop people. The point is, there would definitely not be any type of double standard. Lebron has far more haters than Curry. The reality is that last year's playoffs and finals just sucked man. Basketball fans everywhere were robbed because of all the injuries.

If the roles were reversed James probably wins FMVP. Crazy you can have this persecution complex about lebron when he was wildly praised for the very same reason Westbrook was criticized.

Yeah but I'm sure you never posted rose injury memes gleefully. But now that it effects your favorite team 'basketball fans were robbed'. I honestly think lebron Stans like that there were no expectations other than he was going to lose. So now you get to play hypothetical all day. Injuries are a part if the game, get off of It already

notWilliam
11-24-2015, 09:51 AM
LeSalty feels threatened by curry's continued excellence.

btw, read the full quote guy l0l

Day1086
11-24-2015, 11:04 AM
I watched the entire video before making the thread. Doesn't change anything. It's the fact that his initial reaction is "that comes with health, they're healthy. They're the healthiest team I've ever seen all-time"

and THEN he backtracks to say they're talented. Hence why it's a backhanded compliment, he needed to qualify it in some way. They aren't 15-0 because of some other-worldly health. They've missed 5 games from bogut, Klay missed a game and has been playing with back problems, Livingston and barbosa each missed the game @ clippers, and their coach has been out for all 15 games.

Many many many teams in NBA history have been healthier than the warriors through 15 games. But no team has ever gone further than 15-0

Also people who clearly didn't watch the video are the ones who keep bringing up 2014-15. The question he responded to was specifically about being 15-0, zero context of anything other than starting the season 15-0

YWOC
11-24-2015, 11:16 AM
If the roles were reversed James probably wins FMVP. Crazy you can have this persecution complex about lebron when he was wildly praised for the very same reason Westbrook was criticized.

Yeah but I'm sure you never posted rose injury memes gleefully. But now that it effects your favorite team 'basketball fans were robbed'. I honestly think lebron Stans like that there were no expectations other than he was going to lose. So now you get to play hypothetical all day. Injuries are a part if the game, get off of It already

lol strong this

The hypocrisy is actually unreal from these Le2-4 phags

Spill512
11-24-2015, 11:41 AM

2-4 fans mimic the insecurity of their idol.

Dave P
11-24-2015, 12:21 PM
96 bulls were obscenely healthy.

~Hades~
11-24-2015, 12:24 PM
let the rustle flow from your fingertips

isp
11-24-2015, 01:48 PM
If the roles were reversed James probably wins FMVP.

Uhh, okay? I don't see what this has to do with anything, but that's not going very far out on a limb either. He got plenty of FMVP votes while carrying his hobbled team. If Curry wanted to win FMVP he should have played better.

Crazy you can have this persecution complex about lebron when he was wildly praised for the very same reason Westbrook was criticized.This isn't about what people were saying during the playoffs. This is about what they would have said after the fact if Lebron won with a fully healthy Cavs vs a hobbled GS. They would be saying the same things that GS hears. "asterisk championship" etc.

Yeah but I'm sure you never posted rose injury memes gleefully. I haven't.

But now that it effects your favorite team 'basketball fans were robbed'. This really isn't just about the Cavs, there were plenty of injuries spread over multiple teams which made last year's postseason pretty forgettable.

I honestly think lebron Stans like that there were no expectations other than he was going to lose. So now you get to play hypothetical all day. Injuries are a part if the game, get off of It already What a weird thought
Lebron stans believe more than anything that the Cavs would have won if Kyrie and Love were healthy. Why would they prefer to have key players injured? You're trying to project a lack of confidence when I don't think that is a problem at all with Cavs/Lebron fans.

TexasMajor
11-24-2015, 02:49 PM
I think what we get caught up in, in our league too much is trying to compare greats to greats instead of just accepting and acknowledging and saying, 'Wow, these are just great players,'" James said. "I think in the NFL when you talk about great quarterbacks, they don't really compare great quarterbacks. They say, 'Oh, Joe Montana is great.' You know, 'Tom Brady is great. Aaron Rodgers is great. Steve Young is great.' (Terry) Bradshaw, all those great quarterbacks they never compare them as much, but when it comes to our sport we're so eager to say, 'Who is better, Oscar or (Michael) Jordan?' or, 'Jordan or LeBron or Kobe (Bryant) or these guys?' instead of just accepting greatness."

LMFAO. The retard has been on a roll lately.

Cliffs: Lebron is a crack baby

Skeeeeet
11-24-2015, 04:01 PM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/5/58/900x900px-LL-58cf3418_salt_intensifies.gif

moblife
11-24-2015, 04:29 PM
Lebron teammates getting injured every season trying to carry his ass to another ring.

Lebrons team carrying him to a ring...do you even nba brahh?

Daewoo_Lanos
11-24-2015, 04:29 PM

Lol @ this fkn fantasy as if lebron didn't have to overcome multiple injuries en route to his 2 rings.

Same phaggots cheering when bosh went down sucking Indy's dick are ITT criticizing lebron.

And lol @ this bullstard phaggot pretending the Bulls ever had a chance. No wonder you dicksuck someone from Chicago that you never saw play. This Bulls teams will forever be lebrons fluffer and that will never change.

ImJJames
11-24-2015, 04:31 PM
Lebrons team carrying him to a ring...do you even nba brahh?

Lerole player

WarrNation
11-24-2015, 05:02 PM
no doubt. they have an elite defense, the best depth (by far), and an elite scorer in thompson. considering how stacked the point guard position is in the NBA right now, the warriors could very easily get another good pg and remain a top 10 team.

Klay Thompson is a one dimensional player. No different from Korver.

MattyFish11
11-24-2015, 05:06 PM
If Michael Jordan didn't play for the Bulls - do you think they would've moved to another city by now?

I mean I don't understand all these Bulls 'fans' - let's be real 95% of fans don't know players besides Jordan, Pippen, Kerr and Rose who ever suited up for that franchise - anyway I don't understand how they claim they're so good?

Literally one of the most irrelevant franchises in not only NBA, but all sports history once you move past the Jordan championships.

"oh we nearly beat LeBron for 19 straight year but guess what... still lose time after time after time after time after time"

To say you're one of the teams to challenge the Cavs is no accomplishment.

You get that by default at how poverty the East has been.

You want to know why the Bulls will never beat Cleveland? LeBron will chill and and then for the last 5 minutes he'll defend Rose and lock him up.

Sorry that was in the past. Rose isn't in the realm of needing LeBron to guard him.

Isn't he due for another MCL tear?

broboma2012
11-24-2015, 05:22 PM
"Once you get past having the best coach, team, player and dynasty in history the Bulls aren't that great!"

HoustonMiscer
11-24-2015, 05:25 PM
"Once you get past having the best coach, team, player and dynasty in history the Bulls aren't that great!"

Lol this. Lol at that logic. "Take away star player and your team ain't chit!" Lol no chit fukking retards. Why the FUK do you think they call it "star" "best player on the team?" Fuk some of you people rustle my jimmies hard as fuk with your retarded ass logic srs. I have been quiet up until now. I will speak my mind from now on. You will see a very different HoustonMiscer starting from now on.

broboma2012
11-24-2015, 05:28 PM
Uhh, okay? I don't see what this has to do with anything, but that's not going very far out on a limb either. He got plenty of FMVP votes while carrying his hobbled team. If Curry wanted to win FMVP he should have played better.

This isn't about what people were saying during the playoffs. This is about what they would have said after the fact if Lebron won with a fully healthy Cavs vs a hobbled GS. They would be saying the same things that GS hears. "asterisk championship" etc.

I haven't.

This really isn't just about the Cavs, there were plenty of injuries spread over multiple teams which made last year's postseason pretty forgettable.

Lebron stans believe more than anything that the Cavs would have won if Kyrie and Love were healthy. Why would they prefer to have key players injured? You're trying to project a lack of confidence when I don't think that is a problem at all with Cavs/Lebron fans.

Lebron stans are delighted those injuries happened so there is a built in excuse for them to continue the hypothetical lebron pondering so that have defined his fans for several years now.

how can you pretend there is some condpiracy against lebron when curry was on the wrong side of the worst FMVP vote of all time?

ImJJames
11-24-2015, 05:31 PM
Lol this. Lol at that logic. "Take away star player and your team ain't chit!" Lol no chit fukking retards. Why the FUK do you think they call it "star" "best player on the team?" Fuk some of you people rustle my jimmies hard as fuk with your retarded ass logic srs. I have been quiet up until now. I will speak my mind from now on. You will see a very different HoustonMiscer starting from now on.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/62681811.jpg

sdballer5588
11-24-2015, 05:32 PM
Lebron stans are delighted those injuries happened so there is a built in excuse for them to continue the hypothetical lebron pondering so that have defined his fans for several years now.

how can you pretend there is some condpiracy against lebron when curry was on the wrong side of the worst FMVP vote of all time?

You cannot possibly believe this, can you?

YWOC
11-24-2015, 05:34 PM

lol, dude has to be trolling or something

FGCHENG
11-24-2015, 05:40 PM
If Michael Jordan didn't play for the Bulls - do you think they would've moved to another city by now?

I mean I don't understand all these Bulls 'fans' - let's be real 95% of fans don't know players besides Jordan, Pippen, Kerr and Rose who ever suited up for that franchise - anyway I don't understand how they claim they're so good?

Literally one of the most irrelevant franchises in not only NBA, but all sports history once you move past the Jordan championships.

"oh we nearly beat LeBron for 19 straight year but guess what... still lose time after time after time after time after time"

To say you're one of the teams to challenge the Cavs is no accomplishment.

You get that by default at how poverty the East has been.

You want to know why the Bulls will never beat Cleveland? LeBron will chill and and then for the last 5 minutes he'll defend Rose and lock him up.

Sorry that was in the past. Rose isn't in the realm of needing LeBron to guard him.

Isn't he due for another MCL tear?

I hope you're not a Cavs fan. Lebron stans has been making fun of Rose for years about his injuries, and now LeStans are using injuries as an excuse to why Lebron lost in the Finals. Karma is a real bitch.

Lebron still played in the Finals, Rose has been out for years, on and off.

broboma2012
11-24-2015, 05:46 PM
You cannot possibly believe this, can you?

Yes, I think some posters do like to have an excuse so they can add imaginary tallies to lebron's career.

broboma2012
11-24-2015, 05:49 PM
I hope you're not a Cavs fan. Lebron stans has been making fun of Rose for years about his injuries, and now LeStans are using injuries as an excuse to why Lebron lost in the Finals. Karma is a real bitch.

No dude, they are all competition purists now. They just want the best for lebr... I mean basketball. They are fans of leb...basketball. Yeah good basketball.

HoustonMiscer
11-24-2015, 05:50 PM
I would pay money to see you all argue about NBA in person lol

wifestealer
11-24-2015, 06:32 PM

-money is on baller being exactly as obnoxious irl, but will be good at handling the sh*t talking
-all the non-avis will be stuttering and just looking at the people talking but won't contribute anything (daewoo, spill etc.)
-davep and the older miscers will be talking about the next renovations of their house/their new bbq
-brobama will try be cool and be on some weird moral highhorse and will die a little bit inside as each insult eats away at his insecurities
-you'll be a kissless, hugless virgin
-everyone will talk about how the aussie/nz miscers don't know how to speak proper english
-everyone from texas will be drunk, loud or stupid. potentially all 3
-notwilliam will be gay
-areola will chime in with 1-liners that break the ice every now and then while talking about the bets he made money on and player x who screwed up a play and cost him money
-schweezy will be looking for wallets/phones lying around he can steal because he's a degenerate
-jross will be wearing a wifebeater and will be incoherent

broboma2012
11-24-2015, 06:36 PM
-notwilliam and wifestealer will be lamenting the plight of the ****phile while (suspiciously) making sure every bar the group goes to is at least 200 yards from the nearest school.

MattyFish11
11-24-2015, 06:36 PM

Hopefully by different you mean you're not going to post again you f*cking phaggot.

I cry erytime I see your f*cking stupid username.

I can't even bring myself to read your entire posts they're so f*cking stupid.

Haha nah brah just a certified jimmy rustler.

MrStrange
11-24-2015, 06:42 PM
Hopefully by different you mean you're not going to post again you f*cking phaggot.

I cry erytime I see your f*cking stupid username.

I can't even bring myself to read your entire posts they're so f*cking stupid.

Omg lmao

ballzofpeaze
11-24-2015, 06:46 PM
-money is on baller being exactly as obnoxious irl, but will be good at handling the sh*t talking
-all the non-avis will be stuttering and just looking at the people talking but won't contribute anything (daewoo, spill etc.)
-davep and the older miscers will be talking about the next renovations of their house/their new bbq
-brobama will try be cool and be on some weird moral highhorse and will die a little bit inside as each insult eats away at his insecurities
-everyone will talk about how the aussie/nz miscers don't know how to speak proper english
-notwilliam will be gay
-areola will chime in with 1-liners that break the ice every now and then while talking about the bets he made money on and player x who screwed up a play and cost him money
-schweezy will be looking for wallets/phones lying around he can steal because he's a degenerate

After meeting baller and day in Boston a few weeks ago, I was surprised at how SD wasn't heaps obnoxious when talking about basketball. Day and SD know their stuff lol.

If it were a big group, the room would slowly seperate into two sides as all arguments become based around LeBron rather than basketball. There'd maybe be a small faction of unopinionated people just smashing beers on the side.

BullBoy8
11-24-2015, 07:44 PM

Remember Cavs (lebron) fans in the playoffs last year once Kyrie and Love got hurt? They were saying things like, "wow you guys are messed up laughing and making fun of players who are injured, that isnt funny at all.". And it was those same guys crying about others laughing, when those same people make fun of rose, kobe, durant, etc for being hurt and post pics of those players in pain and ish on the ground. Lebron stans are the biggest hypocrites in sports.

Daewoo_Lanos
11-24-2015, 10:35 PM
-notwilliam will be gay

i'm more obnoxious than baller IRL. that's why he's drawn to me.

sdballer5588
11-24-2015, 10:37 PM

Why? I'd win on pure handsomeness.

Future24
11-24-2015, 10:45 PM
After meeting baller and day in Boston a few weeks ago, I was surprised at how SD wasn't heaps obnoxious when talking about basketball. Day and SD know their stuff lol.

If it were a big group, the room would slowly seperate into two sides as all arguments become based around LeBron rather than basketball. There'd maybe be a small faction of unopinionated people just smashing beers on the side.Damn homie but you dont hit me up in the CHI?

tonyparker69
11-24-2015, 10:53 PM
If it were a big group, the room would slowly seperate into two sides as all arguments become based around LeBron rather than basketball. There'd maybe be a small faction of unopinionated people just smashing beers on the side.

And then there's that random group of 4 people that'd be arguing about baseball LOL

i'm more obnoxious than baller IRL. that's why he's drawn to me.

Weird fantasy is weird...

Daewoo_Lanos
11-24-2015, 11:00 PM
Weird fantasy is weird...

u mad baller repped that post bc he knows it's true?

u jelly he's not drawn to u?

why u mad and jelly doe

tonyparker69
11-24-2015, 11:04 PM
u mad baller repped that post bc he knows it's true?

u jelly he's not drawn to u?

why u mad and jelly doe

Hey man, you guys enjoy your homosexual fantasies together, we don't judge here at the sports misc

Daewoo_Lanos
11-24-2015, 11:14 PM
Hey man, you guys enjoy your homosexual fantasies together, we don't judge here at the sports misc

lol @ this phaggot telling me what goes on in the sports misc

hi newjack. welcome. enjoy your stay. you'll soon figure out who pulls all the strings in this here NBA sports misc.

StrapNScrap21
11-24-2015, 11:16 PM
tubbyparker in here talking about "homosexual fantasies" and shyt http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dame2.png

fleeceitout
11-25-2015, 12:27 AM
Gaywoo outing himself again.

ballzofpeaze
11-25-2015, 01:49 AM
Damn homie but you dont hit me up in the CHI?

You're mysterious and I didn't know where you lived.

JaxBrah
11-25-2015, 02:50 AM
this is precisely the reason no one likes LeBeta

Daewoo_Lanos
11-25-2015, 10:55 AM
Gaywoo outing himself again.

U mad nobody loves you?

Yea u mad

wifestealer
11-25-2015, 11:56 AM
Damn homie but you dont hit me up in the CHI?

he's not trying to get himself murders brah.

not srs.

maybe srs? don't know much about chicago other than they claim their pizza is better than in NYC which i find hard to believe

BeastModeFTW
11-28-2015, 12:49 AM
and harrison barnes just sprained his ankle. so much for the healthiest team of all time talk. of course klay, bogut, barbosa, and livingston have all already missed games this year.

BeastModeFTW
12-08-2015, 06:34 PM
harrison barnes been hurt for a while, barbosa missed tonight's game, bogut has missed 7 games, and now klay just got hurt.

sdballer5588
12-08-2015, 07:51 PM
Hey 2 injuries (if Klay actually misses time)

Let's see how they do. By a warrior fans own metrics though you just lost your .... 3rd and 4th best players? Maybe even 5th depending on when we're ranking this stuff.

Time to decide who you pretend is more or less important.

BeastModeFTW
12-08-2015, 07:52 PM

Let's see how they do. By a warrior fans own metrics though you just lost your .... 3rd and 4th best players? Maybe even 5th depending on when we're ranking this stuff.

bogut has missed 7 games this year. barbosa has missed 4 games this year and livingston has missed 2 games. klay missed a game earlier in the season but yeah sure 2 injuries.

sdballer5588
12-08-2015, 07:59 PM
bogut has missed 7 games this year. barbosa has missed 4 games this year and livingston has missed 2 games. klay missed a game earlier in the season but yeah sure 2 injuries.

Barbosa plays 15 mpg and is literally the THIRD string PG.
Klay missed 1 game
Livingston missed 2 games
Bogut is always hurt and is no longer a lynchpin only playing 19mpg.

these injuries just pale in comparison to the team you know you're trying to compare them to.

Day1086
12-08-2015, 08:01 PM
Barbosa plays 15 mpg and is literally the THIRD string PG.
Klay missed 1 game
Bogut is always hurt and is no longer a lynchpin only playing 19mpg.

these injuries just pale in comparison to the team you know you're trying to compare them to.

Lebron said all-time so the team we're comparing them to is literally any team ever

And yeah there's been many healthier teams even just this season alone, so he made a dumbass statement in his bitterness.

ballzofpeaze
12-08-2015, 08:02 PM

This season:

Curry
Bdd
Klay/Iggy
Barnes
Bogut
Ezili/Barbosa
Livingston
Speights
Thompson/Clark/Macadoo

I think klay will go to third eventually and that Barbossa drops behind Livingston.

sdballer5588
12-08-2015, 08:08 PM
Lebron said all-time so the team we're comparing them to is literally any team ever

And yeah there's been many healthier teams even just this season alone, so he made a dumbass statement in his bitterness.

This season:

Curry
Bdd
Klay/Iggy
Barnes
Bogut
Ezili/Barbosa
Livingston
Speights
Thompson/Clark/Macadoo

I think klay will go to third eventually and that Barbossa drops behind Livingston.

Off the top of my head, I cannot name a single team with less injuries tbh. Every single team ever gets those little nick nacks where a player misses 1 game here or there.

FFS Ballz just listed the entire roster and include McAdoo lol he's obviously trolling but this is like a real sentiment from the bandwagon warrior fans.

dudebruh
12-08-2015, 11:26 PM
brb LeCommish gonna push through a midseason rule change so he can compete with GSW

brb 40ft 3pt line

jsmoor09
12-08-2015, 11:51 PM
LeBron's a salty kunt.

Plenty of teams have stayed healthy for 10 games and not gone 10-0 even. You don't do something historic just because you kept your parts oiled.

SompletelyCober
12-09-2015, 02:43 AM
Off the top of my head, I cannot name a single team with less injuries tbh. Every single team ever gets those little nick nacks where a player misses 1 game here or there.

FFS Ballz just listed the entire roster and include McAdoo lol he's obviously trolling but this is like a real sentiment from the bandwagon warrior fans.

He was ranking the players on the team in terms of importance breh

BeastModeFTW
01-05-2016, 10:47 PM
pretty mucheverybody besides draymond has been hurt. warriors top 5 in games missed due to injury and now steph's shin will take a month to heal.

stekcor
01-05-2016, 11:20 PM
I don't think OP realizes how severe of injuries other teams face. Probably because he's a bandwagon fan with no knowledge of basketball at all. But he got currys dick balls deep in his ass

mvpshaq32
01-05-2016, 11:35 PM
I don't think OP realizes how severe of injuries other teams face. Probably because he's a bandwagon fan with no knowledge of basketball at all. But he got currys dick balls deep in his ass

Warriors the most injured team by a wide margin this season and still manage the best record in the NBA. #justGOATthings

stekcor
01-05-2016, 11:53 PM
Warriors the most injured team by a wide margin this season and still manage the best record in the NBA. #justGOATthings

that is incredibly false. mostly due to how minor the sissy injuries they have are. i hate to even call them injuries. especially curry's. dude is just weak

BullBoy8
01-06-2016, 05:03 AM
that is incredibly false. mostly due to how minor the sissy injuries they have are. i hate to even call them injuries. especially curry's. dude is just weak

http://41.media.tumblr.com/a1f5e341b528817dc3f3969e45c331bb/tumblr_nom7ctypdt1qeu3xuo1_1280.jpg

GodbeBryant
06-13-2016, 09:02 AM
Lol @ this fkn fantasy as if lebron didn't have to overcome multiple injuries en route to his 2 rings.

Same phaggots cheering when bosh went down sucking Indy's dick are ITT criticizing lebron.

And lol @ this bullstard phaggot pretending the Bulls ever had a chance. No wonder you dicksuck someone from Chicago that you never saw play. This Bulls teams will forever be lebrons fluffer and that will never change.

as if lebron didn't have to overcome multiple injuries en route to his 2 rings.

inb4 cavs closed out tonight w/o draymond while steph can barely walk due to AIDS and injuries

117Jesus
06-13-2016, 09:41 AM
LOLBron