PDA

View Full Version : Buccaneers to be the best team in the NFL within the next two seasons

BatteryBro42
11-23-2015, 05:41 AM
Raise your black flags and fire the mother ****ing cannons we are back, and looking plunder that sweet Lombardi booty in the coming years.

Jameis is everything some of us said he would be, an elite talent, with amazing leadership skills, who would completely change the culture of the franchise.

Young talent littered throughout the roster with a GM and coach that get it

Jameis has a top 5 back, top 5 targets, and a blossoming young line that is getting a real nasty attitude. A young defense lead by two of the best young LBs in the game. This team has talent

Control our own destiny to the playoffs...come at us

Accepting people on the bandwagon

We just pirates out here...just tryin to stay afloat

DaHipsterDoofus
11-23-2015, 05:48 AM
I'm coming for dat booty OP.

BatteryBro42
11-23-2015, 05:54 AM
I'm coming for dat booty OP.

For years we have scoured the seasons searching for booty, but the real booty was the QB we found along the way

chlaxman
11-23-2015, 06:00 AM
Dint Bucs fans make this thread every year?

waytoodeep03
11-23-2015, 06:04 AM
The bucs have Superbowl level talent. They just make boneheaded mistakes at times that cost the game.

Washington 24 pt lead comes to mind. Missing 4 fgs against houston is another.

ColdSteelToFace
11-23-2015, 06:14 AM
how does it feel rooting for a fsu qb as a gators fan

FakeRabona
11-23-2015, 06:15 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vHHfyeE.jpg

BatteryBro42
11-23-2015, 06:25 AM
how does it feel rooting for a fsu qb as a gators fan

Pretty damn good saw him destroy Florida in the swamp his freshman year said he was the best college football player I had ever seen in person and I've been going since I was 3. Cheered for him all last year except the UF game srs

Jameis is a once in a generation type of athlete, he is the closest thing to Ali we have in sports today. His charisma is amazing to see, haven't seen too many things in sports like it

Marronis
11-23-2015, 06:26 AM
Want to see Jameis do well srs, he's doing good this year only gonna get better.

holtmcg
11-23-2015, 06:26 AM
No.

risingUP421
11-23-2015, 06:27 AM
In on dis.

Panthers fan here, but we could have a pretty sweet rivalry over the next few years. Teams are pretty similar overall.

(As long as you beat the Falcons and Saints when you play them I'll be happy)

BatteryBro42
11-23-2015, 06:37 AM
In on dis.

Panthers fan here, but we could have a pretty sweet rivalry over the next few years. Teams are pretty similar overall.

(As long as you beat the Falcons and Saints when you play them I'll be happy)

Same here man really enjoy Cam Newton. Him and Winston should have a great rivalry for years to come. Our teams should run the conference for the foreseeable future. I think it's your turn this year, and I am hoping you guys sit your starters against in week 17

BatteryBro42
11-23-2015, 06:40 AM
Want to see Jameis do well srs, he's doing good this year only gonna get better.

I think he's been a top 10 QB since week 3 or 4. He just has not had his weapons due to injury. We got VJax back this week, and should get Jenkins next week. With Evans, VJax, ASJ, Martin, and Simms...Jameis has some weapons out there

HobgoblinJim
11-23-2015, 06:50 AM
in two years Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers will still be in the league. So yeah.

lsiberian
11-23-2015, 06:57 AM
I'll wait and see. They thought Freeman was the answer too. If Dallas gets a good young QB I can't imagine a more favorable lineup to play with.

BatteryBro42
11-23-2015, 07:07 AM
in two years Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers will still be in the league. So yeah.

Only QB I would take over Winston at this point is Brady if we started their careers over. Rodgers will be taking a back seat to Jameis soon

Have thought it for 2+ years now Jameis Winston has the ability to be the best QB of all time, and he has shown me no reason to doubt that.

Can't begin to tell you how happy I was that my team was in a place to draft him

BatteryBro42
11-23-2015, 07:11 AM
677-595
I'll wait and see. They thought Freeman was the answer too. If Dallas gets a good young QB I can't imagine a more favorable lineup to play with.

Freeman was nothing at all like Winston. Freeman did have a chance to be good though. Knowing people who ran in the same circle as Josh he just wanted to be a college kid. Would regularly host parties where he invited a bunch of highschoolers over and was trying to bang out the 18 year old girls in Tampa.

Developed a massive coke problem which is how he lost all that weight. Should have been sent to rehab

He was just a kid not a professional Quarterback ready to be the face of a franchise. I think sometimes as fans we don't realize that a lot of these guys are in their early 20s and still idiots to a large degree

HobgoblinJim
11-23-2015, 07:14 AM
Only QB I would take over Winston at this point is Brady if we started their careers over. Rodgers will be taking a back seat to Jameis soon

Have thought it for 2+ years now Jameis Winston has the ability to be the best QB of all time, and he has shown me no reason to doubt that.

Can't begin to tell you how happy I was that my team was in a place to draft him

Toasting in a roll bread

lsiberian
11-23-2015, 08:28 AM
677-595

Freeman was nothing at all like Winston. Freeman did have a chance to be good though. Knowing people who ran in the same circle as Josh he just wanted to be a college kid. Would regularly host parties where he invited a bunch of highschoolers over and was trying to bang out the 18 year old girls in Tampa.

Developed a massive coke problem which is how he lost all that weight. Should have been sent to rehab

He was just a kid not a professional Quarterback ready to be the face of a franchise. I think sometimes as fans we don't realize that a lot of these guys are in their early 20s and still idiots to a large degree

Playing NFL QB is not for the emotionally weak.

WarrNation
11-23-2015, 08:32 AM
They need to fire Lovie Smith first and get a real coach. Bucs defense is atrocious.

FOMD
11-23-2015, 08:33 AM
Not with Lovie Smith

^wizard.

BatteryBro42
11-23-2015, 08:38 AM
They need to fire Lovie Smith first and get a real coach. Bucs defense is atrocious.

I felt the same but his defense is playing well and the stats show it. Hes calm and collected, Winston needs to be our leader not some overbearing head coach

I like the chemistry on our team no changes need to be made to the core, just keep building through the draft with our GM has shown very capable of doing that

WarrNation
11-23-2015, 08:44 AM
I felt the same but his defense is playing well and the stats show it. Hes calm and collected, Winston needs to be our leader not some overbearing head coach

I like the chemistry on our team no changes need to be made to the core, just keep building through the draft with our GM has shown very capable of doing

Bucs secondary is still trash don't care what the stats say. It won't matter what Winston does on offense because that defense will keep giving up points.

I thought Lovie was some kind of defensive guru?

BatteryBro42
11-23-2015, 08:47 AM
Bucs secondary is still trash don't care what the stats say. It won't matter what Winston does on offense because that defense will keep giving up points.

I thought Lovie was some kind of defensive guru?

I mean Sterling Moore is playing out his mind. We are like 6th in the NFL in yards allowed. Give Lovie time he's got this team playing ball we can be proud of

Our offense is set now we can draft to fit scheme on defense. This scheme doesn't work without an elite edge rusher. Jaquis is good but hes a number 2 DE we need a badass, thats our next step

WarrNation
11-23-2015, 08:50 AM
I mean Sterling Moore is playing out his mind. We are like 6th in the NFL in yards allowed. Give Lovie time he's got this team playing ball we can be proud of

How do you explain that collapse at Washington and Atlanta?

BatteryBro42
11-23-2015, 08:55 AM
How do you explain that collapse at Washington and Atlanta?

The fact that our secondary is made up of free agent cast offs. Lovie is doing a good job with the **** we have back there. We can vastly improve on that side of the ball via the draft.

Just have patience man we are another 2 years away from where I think this team can be

Not sure we need to draft anybody on offense for a while. Lovie can focus on getting the perfect fits for his scheme that has long worked in the NFL with the right pieces

WarrNation
11-23-2015, 09:02 AM
The fact that our secondary is made up of free agent cast offs. Lovie is doing a good job with the **** we have back there. We can vastly improve on that side of the ball via the draft.

Just have patience man we are another 2 years away from where I think this team can be

Not sure we need to draft anybody on offense for a while. Lovie can focus on getting the perfect fits for his scheme that has long worked in the NFL with the right pieces

ain't Bucs the most penalized team this season?

That's sign of bad coaching imo.

waytoodeep03
11-23-2015, 09:18 AM
Bucs should be 7-3 8-2 at the worst. If not for yhat loss at Washington and fgs missed by that potato they cut

BatteryBro42
11-23-2015, 09:20 AM
ain't Bucs the most penalized team this season?

That's sign of bad coaching imo.

But its been improving, we are also one of the youngest teams in the NFL and start a handful of rookies at key spots

Not saying Lovie is the long term answer but he's earned patience from us fans, say what you want but he drafted Jameis and has made us relevant and given us hope for the future.

Sure we sucked last year but he made the right move in tanking. Lovie is really starting to grow on me because he lets people do their job, and holds guys accountable, and treats everybody like men.

Lovie gives Dirk freedom offensively, Licht freedom with drafting, Winston the freedom to lead. Honestly we have a lot of good things going on outside of Lovie hes the balanced personality to manage all of it in my opinion

Our guys gush about how they are treated by the coaches, we have a family type vibe going and you can see it by how the guys defend one another on the field. I saw our line sprint over and pull Eagles players off our guys several times. Put a big ass grin on my face, you can see they give a **** about eachother and this team.

cor030
11-23-2015, 09:26 AM
But its been improving, we are also one of the youngest teams in the NFL and start a handful of rookies at key spots

Not saying Lovie is the long term answer but he's earned patience from us fans, say what you want but he drafted Jameis and has made us relevant and given us hope for the future.

He didn't draft Jameis. He took a team to #1 overall and drafted the only guy worth taking. Can't really credit him for that (the same way I don't credit anyone got Cam - he was just there and obviously the only choice).

And I will believe this when I see it. I said before the season that I did not want Jameis in the NFC-S - but I don't think he is a threat as long as Lovie is coaching. Unless he makes a Potato Ron -> Riverboat Ron level change in the way he coaches..

Seeing a team that never lives up to the hype and loses 3-4+ games a year where they had 2+ score leads.

sophisticles
11-23-2015, 09:33 AM
The NFL is designed so that a team can only stay at the top 2 or 3 years most of the time and the NFC is such a roller coaster that I can see the Bucs making a run in a couple of years.

waytoodeep03
11-23-2015, 09:34 AM
He didn't draft Jameis. He took a team to #1 overall and drafted the only guy worth taking. Can't really credit him for that (the same way I don't credit anyone got Cam - he was just there and obviously the only choice).

And I will believe this when I see it. I said before the season that I did not want Jameis in the NFC-S - but I don't think he is a threat as long as Lovie is coaching. Unless he makes a Potato Ron -> Riverboat Ron level change in the way he coaches..

Seeing a team that never lives up to the hype and loses 3-4+ games a year where they had 2+ score leads.

Lovies coaching and jameis being a threat do not correlate since lovie does absolutely nothing offensively. jameis is having succes despite Lovie much like jimbo had success because of jameis.

Now that jameis is gone jimbo has gone back to mediocrity and inept playcalling like he did with ej manuel and ponder

cor030
11-23-2015, 09:48 AM
Lovies coaching and jameis being a threat do not correlate since lovie does absolutely nothing offensively. jameis is having succes despite Lovie much like jimbo had success because of jameis.

Now that jameis is gone jimbo has gone back to mediocrity and inept playcalling like he did with ej manuel and ponder

The coach absolutely does have a gigantic impact on winning games. The fuk lol. I don't give a fukk if Jameis puts up MVP stats. I won't see him as a threat until his presence starts threatening Carolina's playoff chances.

You must not remember the Panthers from a few years ago. Damn near mirror image of this Bucs team. A lot of talent, competitive in most games; potential. But Ron Rivera was a literal potato. He was a big ol' pussy. Can't even count how many games we lost where we were leading in the 4th and his conservative play calling cost us the game..

And then on one magical evening, when Rivera was on the verge of getting canned (and everyone wanted it), Ron decided to go for it on 4th down. It was successful. Riverboat Ron was born that day and IIRC we rattled off 9 wins in a row or something crazy. The Rivera you see now is the exact opposite of the Rivera that almost got fired before that 4th down call. I see Lovie as pre-Riverboat-Ron-Ron.

HoustonMiscer
11-23-2015, 10:03 AM
OP lol at the Bucs losing to the lowly piece of chit worse team in the league Houston Texans

Not srs the Texans aren't as bad as we all thought now are they? Three different QB's and are even in win loss. I wish I had a QB like Jameis though

WarrNation
11-23-2015, 10:05 AM
OP lol at the Bucs losing to the lowly piece of chit worse team in the league Houston Texans

Not srs the Texans aren't as bad as we all thought now are they? Three different QB's and are even in win loss. I wish I had a QB like Jameis though

LOL @ Texans.

Drafting Clowney with the #1 pick. Could have taken Bridgewater or Carr.

https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0378/00/1422913407117.jpg

Slats7
11-25-2015, 09:49 PM
Dynasty approaching.

BatteryBro42
07-21-2016, 06:01 PM
Dynasty approach mode engaged, soon it will be ourns turns to plunder that sweet Lombardi booty

chappy86
07-22-2016, 01:24 AM
Raise your black flags and fire the mother ****ing cannons we are back, and looking plunder that sweet Lombardi booty in the coming years.

Jameis is everything some of us said he would be, an elite talent, with amazing leadership skills, who would completely change the culture of the franchise.

Young talent littered throughout the roster with a GM and coach that get it

Jameis has a top 5 back, top 5 targets, and a blossoming young line that is getting a real nasty attitude. A young defense lead by two of the best young LBs in the game. This team has talent

Control our own destiny to the playoffs...come at us

Accepting people on the bandwagon

We just pirates out here...just tryin to stay afloat

I 2nd this....repped