PDA

View Full Version : Bridgewater needs development

waytoodeep03
11-22-2015, 05:31 PM
All the intangibles are their he just doesn't have command of this team or offense like a qb should.

His vocal leadership isn't their and he also needs proper qb coach to develop his skills. Until then the vikings will stay middle of the pack in that division

chlaxman
11-22-2015, 05:32 PM
Also needs some arm strength

daisbest
11-22-2015, 05:32 PM
All the intangibles are their he just doesn't have command of this team or offense like a qb should.

His vocal leadership isn't their and he also needs proper qb coach to develop his skills. Until then the vikings will stay middle of the pack in that division

he's played 21 games, calm the fuk down

IawI
11-22-2015, 05:36 PM
I've said this 100xs. He's already as good as he's gonna get. He just doesn't have what it takes to be a great QB in this league. His arm is too weak and he knows it, so he plays scared and throws the ball 5 yards or less on like 90% of his passes. Watching him throw a deep ball is almost as cringeworthy as the FA threads on the regular Misc.

drock2190
11-22-2015, 05:41 PM
Are you chitting me Op? Teddy was the only positive today. The offensive line was beyond terrible, 6 sacks and multiple penalties.

When the game was still in reach, teddy was driving down the field and Peterson fumbled.

mabidi
11-22-2015, 05:43 PM
There*

BJohnny1988
11-22-2015, 05:46 PM
If he doesnt magically develop an arm, not much is going to change.

Poppingtags
11-22-2015, 05:49 PM
I've said this 100xs. He's already as good as he's gonna get. He just doesn't have what it takes to be a great QB in this league. His arm is too weak and he knows it, so he plays scared and throws the ball 5 yards or less on like 90% of his passes. Watching him throw a deep ball is almost as cringeworthy as the FA threads on the regular Misc.

Pretty much this. Good pocket awareness and mobility, but doesn't have the arm to make a big impact in this league. 8 TDs and 6 picks in 10 games lol

mngardne
11-22-2015, 06:11 PM
He's basically a worse Kaepernick

waytoodeep03
11-22-2015, 06:42 PM
he's played 21 games, calm the fuk down

21 games is a lot of damn games bro. I didn't say he was a bust I said he needs development. He has hit his ceiling with whoever his coach is now and you can see it. Nothing really has changed since last year and there isn't any growth. Not like what you see with Winston or Matt Ryan Andy dalton. Those guys have improved in strides since coming into the league.

iamgenus
11-22-2015, 07:42 PM
He's basically a worse Kaepernick

Cracks me up how much chit jman been talking about Kap and Bridgewater is trending towards a similar career but with less to show for it.

drock2190
11-22-2015, 07:55 PM
Cracks me up how much chit jman been talking about Kap and Bridgewater is trending towards a similar career but with less to show for it.

Lets see one's a run first QB and one is a pocket QB.

Bridgewater did damn fine today for what he had to work with.

XterraRob
11-22-2015, 07:55 PM

Uh, he's a good quarterback for being so young. Give him time.

DeshaunWatson
11-22-2015, 07:57 PM
Rookie year

needs development.

you don't fukin say?

cor030
11-22-2015, 08:44 PM

Rofl wow. This post is a fukking mess.

You say all of the intangibles are there and then immediately say his leadership *isn't* [b]there[/]. The fukk you think intangibles are?

And FFS it's THERE. How difficult is it to understand the difference?

BJohnny1988
11-22-2015, 08:47 PM
Rookie year

Let me cut you off right there.

iamgenus
11-22-2015, 09:14 PM
Lets see one's a run first QB and one is a pocket QB.

Bridgewater did damn fine today for what he had to work with.

Both are QBs with limitations. Kaepernick was a lot more impressive in his first 21 games and look how his career turned out when teams caught on to his limitations.

Liff_Wates
11-22-2015, 10:06 PM
Teddy Alexsmithwater is a competent qb.

Sparta11
11-22-2015, 10:21 PM
Pretty much this. Good pocket awareness and mobility, but doesn't have the arm to make a big impact in this league. 8 TDs and 6 picks in 10 games lol

He had enough arm to over throw mike Wallace on a bomb.

As for 8 tds to 6 int. Yea he could improve for sure, but those stats don't tell the whole story as the Vikes are among league leaders in rushing attempts inside the 10 yard line.

But teddy played about as well as he could behind that joke of a O line today. The guy had no time.

Vikes 2 best O lineman are out for the year. That would surley make a difference.

BJohnny1988
11-22-2015, 11:04 PM
hes under thrown plenty of other balls this season.

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 01:07 PM

Trending towards a similar career? What the **** are you talking about, are you losing it?

They're like polar opposites, dude.

Both are QBs with limitations. Kaepernick was a lot more impressive in his first 21 games and look how his career turned out when teams caught on to his limitations.

But Kaepernick has much more limitations to his game, the only knock on Teddy right now is an 'average' arm; which is way overblown anyways. Clutchwater can make all the throws, you don't need a rifle to be elite.

Kaepernick just has chit for brains, and if you can't see why this is more of a limitation to being a good/great QB I don't know if we can continue this conversation.

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 01:12 PM
But teddy played about as well as he could behind that joke of a O line today. The guy had no time.

Vikes 2 best O lineman are out for the year. That would surley make a difference.

He was literally running for his life every other play. Some of those subtle things he does to evade pressure are really above his experience level, very overlooked part of his game.

Our o-line got completely dominated yesterday. That's the reason they lost. In the words of my girlfriend:

"Why does it look like Teddy's the only one trying today??"

BJohnny1988
11-23-2015, 01:17 PM
Some of those subtle things he does to evade pressure are really above his experience level are pretty much why Minnesota fans think he's good at all

ftfy

WarrNation
11-23-2015, 01:52 PM
Bridgewater needs to get his scrawny ass in the gym. Looks frail as fck out there.

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 01:56 PM
ftfy

Dude, are you gonna be salty about that MIN-OAK game all year? Christ the butthurt is flowing

Thai_Clinch
11-23-2015, 01:59 PM
he's one of those opposite cases. his mental intangibles, most of his mechanics are good but lacks the physical part. as mentioned, he's pretty soft. not very shift or fast in the pocket, pretty weak arm.

these are easier to fix than the mental parts that he does have. time will tell if he can take it to the next level but he has the potential to still get there. hasnt even played 2 full seasons yet.

iamgenus
11-23-2015, 02:02 PM
Trending towards a similar career? What the **** are you talking about, are you losing it?

They're like polar opposites, dude.

But Kaepernick has much more limitations to his game, the only knock on Teddy right now is an 'average' arm; which is way overblown anyways. Clutchwater can make all the throws, you don't need a rifle to be elite.

Kaepernick just has chit for brains, and if you can't see why this is more of a limitation to being a good/great QB I don't know if we can continue this conversation.

Like I said...just cuz they're different QBs doesn't change the fact that both have limitations.

I've seen you and other Viking fans defend Bridgewater very much the same way myself and other 49er fans used to defend Kap. Bridgewater has plenty of time to develop into a quality QB but there hasn't been much to be excited about.

WarrNation
11-23-2015, 02:06 PM
he's one of those opposite cases. his mental intangibles, most of his mechanics are good but lacks the physical part. as mentioned, he's pretty soft. not very shift or fast in the pocket, pretty weak arm.

these are easier to fix than the mental parts that he does have. time will tell if he can take it to the next level but he has the potential to still get there. hasnt even played 2 full seasons yet.

His arm is fine. Just needs to be more accurate with some of his throws.

StiffSproles
11-23-2015, 02:09 PM
Bridgewater is trash.

He's a below average QB who is benefiting from a good o-line, good defense and a future HOG running back. Bridgewater by himself is not any good.

Evolutionary1
Are you chitting me Op? Teddy was the only positive today. The offensive line was beyond terrible, 6 sacks and multiple penalties.

When the game was still in reach, teddy was driving down the field and Peterson fumbled.this, nobody even watches the games. Just spewing out garbage and rumors.

iamgenus
Bridgewater is trash.

He's a below average QB who is benefiting from a good o-line, good defense and a future HOG running back. Bridgewater by himself is not any good.

this, nobody even watches the games. Just spewing out garbage and rumors.

jman...sound familiar?

dougefresh93
11-23-2015, 02:10 PM

Bridgewater is Alex Smith

Evolutionary1
11-23-2015, 02:10 PM
Like I said...just cuz they're different QBs doesn't change the fact that both have limitations.

I've seen you and other Viking fans defend Bridgewater very much the same way myself and other 49er fans used to defend Kap. Bridgewater has plenty of time to develop into a quality QB but there hasn't been much to be excited about.I think you're just salty that your team sucks with or without sackorpick and harbaugh

WarrNation
11-23-2015, 02:11 PM
Bridgewater is trash.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

iamgenus
11-23-2015, 02:13 PM
I think you're just salty that your team sucks with or without sack or pick

My team has sucked before and has nothing to do with how Bridewater looks...outside losing week 1 and making this terrible defense look dominant.

IawI
11-23-2015, 02:14 PM

I've made that comparison over and over since before he was drafted. Good to see people are seeing what I saw years ago

dougefresh93
11-23-2015, 02:17 PM
I've made that comparison over and over since before he was drafted. Good to see people are seeing what I saw years ago

congrats on Bortles, I was wrong after seeing his rookie season (thought he was trash), I really like him and Carr a lot, both the Raiders and Jags are trending up nicely, Telvin Smith is an animal as well.

Evolutionary1
11-23-2015, 02:18 PM
My team has sucked before and has nothing to do with how Bridewater looks...outside losing week 1 and making this terrible defense look dominant.Bridgewater played better than Rodgers last night, not his fault the line can't adjust between run and pass efficiently.You didn't pay attention cuz your tears are too salty to see

WarrNation
11-23-2015, 02:23 PM
congrats on Bortles, I was wrong after seeing his rookie season (thought he was trash), I really like him and Carr a lot, both the Raiders and Jags are trending up nicely, Telvin Smith is an animal as well.

Congrats on Bortles?

not sure if srs. Bortles is a second rate QB. Jags are stuck in perpetual mediocrity.

CurryTech777
11-23-2015, 02:33 PM

alex smith is accurate and athletic

bridgewater is jimmy clausen

Evolutionary1
11-23-2015, 02:37 PM
alex smith is accurate and athletic

bridgewater is jimmy clausenbrb 67% compared to rodgers at 45%

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 02:52 PM
brb 67% compared to rodgers at 45%

I really have no idea how a guy that just went 25/37 for 295 yards and no INTs is catching flak for this game.

Really high IQ levels around here

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 02:53 PM
jman...sound familiar?

Dude you lost all your rep when you started comparing Bridgewater to Kaepernick. Lmao, will you forever be butthurt about me being right about Kaepernick?

Get over it bro

BJohnny1988
11-23-2015, 02:54 PM
lmao.

Bridge was better than Carr because he beat Carr's team.
Now he was better than Rodgers because he took an L to Rodgers' team…lolwut?

nvm the fact that if you know ANY Vikings fans in real life, you could feel their soul leave the earth on this play that Bridgewater couldn't make in practice running dummy offense.
mfEbOVmiLR4

iamgenus
11-23-2015, 02:56 PM
Bridgewater played better than Rodgers last night, not his fault the line can't adjust between run and pass efficiently.You didn't pay attention cuz your tears are too salty to see

It's ok bro. OL was our #1 excuse for why Kap wasn't total crap.

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 02:57 PM
I'm a raiders fan who has nothing better to do that hate on other team's QBs

http://cdn.meme.am/images/300x/4719011.jpg

iamgenus
11-23-2015, 02:57 PM
Dude you lost all your rep when you started comparing Bridgewater to Kaepernick. Lmao, will you forever be butthurt about me being right about Kaepernick?

Get over it bro

Deflecting the question. Typical jman. It's ok man...at best you have a game manager on your hands. At least Kap at his best was exciting to watch.

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 02:58 PM
Deflecting the question. Typical jman. It's ok man...at best you have a game manager on your hands. At least Kap at his best was exciting to watch.

That's a really neat story man.

Evolutionary1
11-23-2015, 02:59 PM
I really have no idea how a guy that just went 25/37 for 295 yards and no INTs is catching flak for this game.

Really high IQ levels around hereIt amazes me some of the bs that jealous people come up with.

Evolutionary1
11-23-2015, 03:00 PM
Deflecting the question. Typical jman. It's ok man...at best you have a game manager on your hands. At least Kap at his best was exciting to watch.you just deflected me you hypocrite

CurryTech777
11-23-2015, 03:01 PM

does he have double digit tds this year yet? honest question i dont like to watch boring teams play

BJohnny1988
11-23-2015, 03:02 PM
I'm a Vikings fan that can't wrap my head around the concept that my team is good but my QB isn't.
http://cdn.meme.am/images/300x/4719011.jpg

iamgenus
11-23-2015, 03:03 PM
That's a really neat story man.

Glad you think so. I know deep down inside this seems very similar to you to the convos we had a few years ago. You can hold out hope that Bridgewater is able to overcome his limitations by playing smart football but you can't possibly deny the criticisms are similar and the excuses you make are right there with what I used to do for Kap.

But you're right the comparison isn't fair right now. Bridgewater has a long way to go before matching how good Kap was early on in his career :)

Evolutionary1
11-23-2015, 03:03 PM
does he have double digit tds this year yet? honest question i dont like to watch boring teams playyou like to watch losing teams play

Evolutionary1
11-23-2015, 03:04 PM
Glad you think so. I know deep down inside this seems very similar to you to the convos we had a few years ago. You can hold out hope that Bridgewater is able to overcome his limitations by playing smart football but you can't possibly deny the criticisms are similar and the excuses you make are right there with what I used to do for Kap.

But you're right the comparison isn't fair right now. Bridgewater has a long way to go before matching how good Kap was early on in his career :)are you scared of me or something? must be that SF phaggotry wearing off on you

BJohnny1988
11-23-2015, 03:06 PM

funny how you knew to say Carr was picking up garbage stats last week (even though his 2nd to last drive cost his team the game according to you) but wont mention that for Teddy after going down 27-13.

just lol.
exposed.

JmanTheJuiceman

But you're right the comparison isn't fair right now. Bridgewater has a long way to go before matching how good Kap was early on in his career :)

What criticisms are the same you senile phuck?!

Teddy's main (and only valid) criticism right now is an 'average' arm.

Most people are critical of Kaepernick's mental game. He just doesn't have it upstairs. Teddy does, and anybody denying it is either:

A) Butthurt Raiders fans

or

B) Your butthurt ass; mad because I was right about Kaep.

.. and yeah, keep on holding on to that great start to Kaepernick's career! Do you masturbate to it every night for ****'s sake

iamgenus
you just deflected me you hypocrite

Pretty sure I addressed your main point...unless you want me to confirm or deny that my tears are salty?

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 03:07 PM
funny how you knew to say Carr was picking up garbage stats last week but wont mention that for Teddy after going down 27-13.

just lol.
exposed.

The difference is that Carr threw 2 interceptions last week that pretty much cost them the game you ****ing inbred.

Evolutionary1
11-23-2015, 03:10 PM
Pretty sure I addressed your main point...unless you want me to confirm or deny that my tears are salty?the only thing kaep way good at was running and PA passes. He had a good qb minded coach behind him to enable him to do that. He looked worse than jamarcus russel after harbaugh left..

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 03:11 PM

Bortles ypa: 6.8
Clutchwaters ypa: 7.2

Nice work phaggot

iamgenus
11-23-2015, 03:14 PM
What criticisms are the same you senile phuck?!

Teddy's main (and only valid) criticism right now is an 'average' arm.

Most people are critical of Kaepernick mental game. He just doesn't have it upstairs. Teddy does, and anybody denying it is either:

A) Butthurt Raiders fans

or

B) Butthurt you mad at me for being right about Kaepernick

.. and yeah, keep on holding on to that great start to Kaepernick's career! Do you masturbate to it every night for ****'s sake

lol how mad are you right now on scale of one to Viking fan in the playoffs?

The only criticism of Kap the first few seasons were regarding him not putting up huge numbers passing wise and plenty of people including you claimed he was carried by his OL, running game and defense.

Congrats on Teddy being brilliant mentally...his 1.2 to 1 TD:INT ratio is way better than dumb dumb Kap's 2.15 to 1 TD: INT ratio.

I look forward to your fuming rebuttal.

iamgenus
11-23-2015, 03:16 PM
the only thing kaep way good at was running and PA passes. He had a good qb minded coach behind him to enable him to do that. He looked worse than jamarcus russel after harbaugh left..

Sorry but this is about Bridgewater not Kaepernick. Kap sucking doesn't change that Bridgewater is nothing special and all these excuses I've heard from niner fans defending Kap before we realized he just didn't have it.

Evolutionary1
11-23-2015, 03:26 PM
Sorry but this is about Bridgewater not Kaepernick. Kap sucking doesn't change that Bridgewater is nothing special and all these excuses I've heard from niner fans defending Kap before we realized he just didn't have it.describe to me how he's nothing special. brb had nothing to work with last year and got roty with some of the best stats for a rookie ever. who is the best qb in the league in your opinion?

Evolutionary1
11-23-2015, 03:28 PM

The only criticism of Kap the first few seasons were regarding him not putting up huge numbers passing wise and plenty of people including you claimed he was carried by his OL, running game and defense.

Congrats on Teddy being brilliant mentally...his 1.2 to 1 TD:INT ratio is way better than dumb dumb Kap's 2.15 to 1 TD: INT ratio.

Sorry but this is about Bridgewater not Kaepernick. Kap sucking doesn't change that Bridgewater is nothing special and all these excuses I've heard from niner fans defending Kap before we realized he just didn't have it.

do you lie so much that you actually believe your own bs?

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 03:40 PM

This is why you don't smoke crack. Everybody's main critique of Kaep has always been his mental game. I know that's my main issue with him as a QB. If you don't remember this/won't admit it, good for you.

And I guess TD:INT ratio is our one gauge of measuring a QB's mental game? Congratulations on being a QB-guru.

IawI
11-23-2015, 03:47 PM
Bortles ypa: 6.8
Clutchwaters ypa: 7.2

Nice work phaggot

Passes over 20+ yards for Bortles: 44

Passes over 20+ yards for WOATwater: 25

That stat is also the lowest in the LEAGUE for QBs who have played all 10 games.

LMFAO @ using YPC as a basis for anything. It's easy to maintain that average when all you do is check the ball down and never even look further than 10 yards. Bortles throws the ball down the field more time in one game than Bridgewater has this entire SEASON.

8tds through 10 games

https://media.giphy.com/media/I4Jmrcjnr8Zfq/giphy.gif

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 03:54 PM

That stat is also the lowest in the LEAGUE for QBs who have played all 10 games.

LMFAO @ using YPC as a basis for anything. It's easy to maintain that average when all you do is check the ball down and never even look further than 10 yards. Bortles throws the ball down the field more time in one game than Bridgewater has this entire SEASON.

8tds through 10 games

Great ****ing point.

Teddy doesn't throw 20+ yarders so THAT'S why he's a checkdown king! If it is less that 20 yards he's checking down!

Evolutionary1
11-23-2015, 03:55 PM

8tds through 10 games

https://media.giphy.com/media/I4Jmrcjnr8Zfq/giphy.gifwho's on a winning team, annd who's going bald and impotent like the rest of his team?

drock2190
11-23-2015, 03:58 PM
I just typed something up but deleted it.

No point in trying to argue when some of you fantasy guru's just look at basic stats like touchdowns to interceptions.

IawI
11-23-2015, 03:59 PM
Great ****ing point.

Teddy doesn't throw 20+ yarders so THAT'S why he's a checkdown king! If it is less that 20 yards he's checking down!

8tds through 10 games

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 04:01 PM
8tds through 10 games

You care more about bulk stats than YPA?

shocking...

IawI
11-23-2015, 04:01 PM
who's on a winning team, annd who's going bald and impotent like the rest of his team?

8tds through 10 games

I just typed something up but deleted it.

No point in trying to argue when some of you fantasy guru's just look at basic stats like touchdowns to interceptions.

8tds through 10 games

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 04:06 PM
I'm going to keep repeating myself because I don't have anything else to say

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/avatars/4F55CDC0651131131937658966016_2dcfc179843.5.1.jpg? versionId=D5td0CysKBZj1mGahDK7W_LR.AOED1Ln

GolfPants
11-23-2015, 04:07 PM
https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/avatars/4F55CDC0651131131937658966016_2dcfc179843.5.1.jpg? versionId=D5td0CysKBZj1mGahDK7W_LR.AOED1Ln

8 TDs thru 10 games...

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 04:10 PM
8 TDs thru 10 games...

MurkinSeason
11-23-2015, 04:12 PM
Damn it must suck arguing over two poverty QBs.

IawI
11-23-2015, 04:13 PM

There's nothing more to say. He has the lowest completions of 20+ yards out of the QBs that have played every game, and he's only thrown 8 TDs through 10 games this season. What happened last night was just the team getting exposed that when they face a team that can put up points, they can't keep up. Teddy is reliant on his defense keeping the games low scoring, and handing the ball to his HoF RB, so he doesn't have to do anything to help them win. He's essentially Russell Wilson 2.0 at this point, except not even close to being as good. I'd take manlet Wilson over fragile Ted 100xs over. Alex Smith is another good example, except I'd also take Smith over Teddy every day of the week.

AsHSYdNv2C4

This sums it up nicely. Bortles makes mistakes because his balls are too big sometime, but when it's clutch time he shines. Teddy would probably start peeing his pants if he ever got in a high pressure situation and the game was reliant on him to win.

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 04:18 PM
There's nothing more to say. He has the lowest completions of 20+ yards out of the QBs that have played every game, and he's only thrown 8 TDs through 10 games this season. What happened last night was just the team getting exposed that when they face a team that can put up points, they can't keep up. Teddy is reliant on his defense keeping the games low scoring, and handing the ball to his HoF RB, so he doesn't have to do anything to help them win. He's essentially Russell Wilson 2.0 at this point, except not even close to being as good. I'd take manlet Wilson over fragile Ted 100xs over. Alex Smith is another good example, except I'd also take Smith over Teddy every day of the week.

AsHSYdNv2C4

This sums it up nicely. Bortles makes mistakes because his balls are too big sometime, but when it's clutch time he shines. Teddy would probably start peeing his pants if he ever got in a high pressure situation and the game was reliant on him to win.

BJohnny1988
11-23-2015, 04:20 PM
nah.

he's very accurate.
Your boy can't put up points when you need it.

hold the L

IawI
11-23-2015, 04:23 PM

Stats: 5'10", 165lbs

Berts
11-23-2015, 04:24 PM
Didn't read thread yet but just read a stat which impressed me.

‪#‎Vikings‬ QB Teddy Bridgewater finished 6-of-6 for 61 yards on the #Vikings long 3rd down attempts yesterday.

Teddy's isn't the problem,

IawI
11-23-2015, 04:26 PM

‪#‎Vikings‬ QB Teddy Bridgewater finished 6-of-6 for 61 yards on the #Vikings long 3rd down attempts yesterday.

8tds through 10 games

BJohnny1988
11-23-2015, 04:26 PM

team went 5-13 on 3rd downs yesterday.

lol

IawI
11-23-2015, 04:29 PM

lol

#CheckdownTeddy

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 04:34 PM
#CheckdownTeddy

I'm really confused as to how somebody can checkdown so much and still have a higher YPA than Bortles ?

Is Bortles' accuracy that bad?

Berts
11-23-2015, 04:35 PM

lol

That's 41.66%, League average is 38.56% so I'll take 41.66% with almost half of all the 1/3rd downs being 3rd and long. Also this was as he was being punished back there.

MurkinSeason
11-23-2015, 04:38 PM

Stats: 5'10", 165lbs

Evolutionary1
11-23-2015, 04:42 PM
Damn it must suck arguing over two poverty QBs.Dallas Cowboys, nuff said

Evolutionary1
11-23-2015, 04:43 PM

Teddy's isn't the problem,everybody like to ignore facts

CurryTech777
11-23-2015, 04:48 PM
Great ****ing point.

cordale patterson 4.4
mike wallace 4.33
diggs 4.4

8 tds and the fewest throws over 20 yards

just take the L breh

IawI
11-23-2015, 04:48 PM
everybody like to ignore facts

fact: Checkdown Teddy has.....

8tds through 10 games

Evolutionary1
11-23-2015, 04:49 PM
cordale patterson 4.4
mike wallace 4.33
diggs 4.4

just take the L brehVikings actually took the W last week if your memory has already faded. Kyle Rudolph has 9.9 ypc btw

Evolutionary1
11-23-2015, 04:49 PM
fact: Checkdown Teddy has.....

8tds through 10 games

https://media.giphy.com/media/I4Jmrcjnr8Zfq/giphy.gifautism detected

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 04:56 PM
cordale patterson 4.4
mike wallace 4.33
diggs 4.4

just take the L breh

Cordarrelle doesn't even get snaps at WR anymore.

God you are dumb

Poppingtags
11-23-2015, 04:59 PM
Bridgewater played better than Rodgers last night, not his fault the line can't adjust between run and pass efficiently.You didn't pay attention cuz your tears are too salty to see

holy **** this guy can't be serious

Evolutionary1
11-23-2015, 05:00 PM
holy **** this guy can't be seriousprove me wrong

Poppingtags
11-23-2015, 05:03 PM
prove me wrong

Besides the fact that Rodgers dropped 30 points on the 2nd rated defense in the league, while checkdown Teddy could only muster up 13 points on the poverty Packers D?

Evolutionary1
11-23-2015, 05:06 PM
Besides the fact that Rodgers dropped 30 points on the 2nd rated defense in the league, while checkdown Teddy could only muster up 13 points on the poverty Packers D?Rodgers only threw for two tds. Qbr is not even close. teddy haad 67% comp. Rodgers had 45%. We lost because our line can't adjust. Ap normally goes off on the Packers

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 05:06 PM
Besides the fact that Rodgers dropped 30 points on the 2nd rated defense in the league, while checkdown Teddy could only muster up 13 points on the poverty Packers D?

Checkdown Teddy? He averaged more yards per attempt than Rodgers, don't be a ****ing dipchit.

Only in wisconsin is:

16/34 for 212 yards 2 TDs

better than:

25/37 for 295 yards 1 TD

johnnyboi123
11-23-2015, 05:10 PM
he's like a black tarvaris jackson

Poppingtags
11-23-2015, 05:14 PM
Checkdown Teddy? He averaged more yards per attempt than Rodgers, don't be a ****ing dipchit.

Only in wisconsin is:

16/34 for 212 yards 2 TDs

better than:

25/37 for 295 yards 1 TD

Yeah you're right. The QB that was consistently moving the ball down the field even while having less than 50% completion didn't have a better day. It's like you phaggots weren't even watching the game. The Packers were always in scoring position, but Teddy couldn't do nothing against a poverty defense. Rodgers wasn't even playing good and he was still better than Teddy LMAO.

Good god you Vikings fans are salty as fuk. Its okay brahs, your time will come. It will just be when Rodgers retires

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 05:27 PM
Yeah you're right. The QB that was consistently moving the ball down the field even while having less than 50% completion didn't have a better day. It's like you phaggots weren't even watching the game. The Packers were always in scoring position, but Teddy couldn't do nothing against a poverty defense. Rodgers wasn't even playing good and he was still better than Teddy LMAO.

Good god you Vikings fans are salty as fuk. Its okay brahs, your time will come. It will just be when Rodgers retires

How do you consistently get into scoring position with 16 completions? lmao. The packers scored more because they could actually get their running game going, don't be a moron.

Nobody's saying Icewater is better than Rodgers, he just had a better game yesterday. Rodgers "consistently moved the ball" due to a myriad of penalties from our defense and Eddie Lacey going all apechit on our defense. You guys shouldn't even have scored at the end of the 1st half, but we committed like 4 straight penalties on ****ing 3rd down.

Context man, just be happy you guys won. I don't get how anybody can watch that game and somehow try to criticize Teddy. Teddy looked like Houdini at times yesterday getting away from defenders.

Evolutionary1
11-23-2015, 05:35 PM
How do you consistently get into scoring position with 16 completions? lmao. The packers scored more because they could actually get their running game going, don't be a moron.

Nobody's saying Icewater is better than Rodgers, he just had a better game yesterday. Rodgers "consistently moved the ball" due to a myriad of penalties from our defense and Eddie Lacey going all apechit on our defense. You guys shouldn't even have scored at the end of the 1st half, but we committed like 4 straight penalties on ****ing 3rd down.

Context man, just be happy you guys won. I don't get how anybody can watch that game and somehow try to criticize Teddy. Teddy looked like Houdini at times yesterday getting away from defenders.can't beat the truth

daisbest
11-23-2015, 06:02 PM
8tds through 10 games

7wins through 10 games

daisbest
11-23-2015, 06:08 PM

lol

http://i65.tinypic.com/2mpg8s8.jpg

IawI
11-23-2015, 06:15 PM
Are Vikings fans becoming the most delusional fan base on the Misc? That question might be worth its own thread at this rate.

Poppingtags
11-23-2015, 06:20 PM
Are Vikings fans becoming the most delusional fan base on the Misc? That question might be worth its own thread at this rate.

Yeah i didn't think they were this homerish. I guess when you go from Ponder to Bridgewater you feel like you have a solid QB lol

HughBMyron
11-23-2015, 06:41 PM

came in here to see how salty jman was

biggest teddy cuck on this forum.

Even iamjoey who is #1 vikings fan says Teddy sucks

Not even close to Blake "fuks your girl in his spare time" Bortles who is ripping this league a new one.

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 07:22 PM
came in here to see how salty jman was

biggest teddy cuck on this forum.

Even iamjoey who is #1 vikings fan says Teddy sucks

Not even close to Blake "fuks your girl in his spare time" Bortles who is ripping this league a new one.

Ripping a league a new one with that great 81 qb rating eh

drock2190
11-23-2015, 07:31 PM
Yeah i didn't think they were this homerish. I guess when you go from Ponder to Bridgewater you feel like you have a solid QB lol

You can be a fan and not be homerish, right? Because I feel I am. If someone is underperforming or their future is murky, I call it out. I can admit being wrong too, even though I don't like it.

Do you want to hear my opinion or would that be worthless?

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 07:34 PM
You can be a fan and not be homerish, right? Because I feel I am. If someone is underperforming or their future is murky, I call it out. I can admit being wrong too, even though I don't like it.

Do you want to hear my opinion or would that be worthless?

Yeah, I don't even think we're even being that homerish. It's not like we're in here saying Teddy is top 10 or some egregious thing like that. Just defending him from all these neckbeards acting like he's piece of chit or something.

Teddy has a ways to go, but its tough not to be excited about his future as a Viking. Is that too homer for you guys?

HughBMyron
11-23-2015, 07:42 PM
Yeah, I don't even think we're even being that homerish. It's not like we're in here saying Teddy is top 10 or some egregious thing like that. Just defending him from all these neckbeards acting like he's piece of chit or something.

Teddy has a ways to go, but its tough not to be excited about his future as a Viking. Is that too homer for you guys?

How many games have you gone to this year?

I've said from the get go Teddy's ceiling is Alex smith like, Nothing wrong with that at all. Vikings need to keep building a strong defense and let him manage games, not win it.

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 07:49 PM

I've said from the get go Teddy's ceiling is Alex smith like, Nothing wrong with that at all. Vikings need to keep building a strong defense and let him manage games, not win it.

Haven't made it to a game yet this year, really want to go to the Seahawks one :(

I think he's already better than Alex Smith, but just my opinion.

drock2190
11-23-2015, 07:53 PM

Smith put up some pretty terrible stats at the beginning of his career. I can see where you draw comparisions but I think Teddy can be better.

GolfPants
11-23-2015, 07:58 PM

In no way is he better than Alex Smith lol.

Less yards, less TDs, more INTs, lower YPA, lower rating, hell even less rushing yards. All while being on a better team with the NFL's leading rusher.

To clarify...I do think he will be as good as Smith or maybe a little better. But right now? Lolno.

daisbest
11-23-2015, 08:00 PM

Its not teddys fault, it's norv turners play calling, his system doesn't consist of teddy throwing down the field 8 times a game, i would love to see him take more shots down the field but he really only does it once a game and when he does the receiver (mike wallace) drops it or doesnt break off the corner at the right time and teddy over throws (who claims to be the fastest Wr In the league) mike wallace again, teddy has an arm. You can see when he threw the catch of the year to stefon diggs

drock2190
11-23-2015, 08:14 PM
Its not teddys fault, it's norv turners play calling, his system doesn't consist of teddy throwing down the field 8 times a game, i would love to see him take more shots down the field but he really only does it once a game and when he does the receiver (mike wallace) drops it or doesnt break off the corner at the right time and teddy over throws (who claims to be the fastest Wr In the league) mike wallace again, teddy has an arm. You can see when he threw the catch of the year to stefon diggs

I missed the play yesterday but when Teddy threw it deep to Wallace, I heard he let up a bit in his route and didn't give it his all. Is that correct?

Poppingtags
11-23-2015, 08:17 PM

Yeah, Mike Wallace has always been overrated. Diggs looks great so far tho.

And again I understand the optimism for vikings fans. I live in North Dakota lol. Vikings games are always on, sometimes instead of the Packers game on local tv. I've watched them for years, and I understand the hope that Teddy brings. He's 10x better than Ponder. But I just don't see him developing into a top 10 QB. The Alex Smith comparisons seem spot on. He will manage a game, but you will need a great D and strong running game to truly be successful. Teddy isn't going to win you many games on his own when the D isn't clicking.

BJohnny1988
11-23-2015, 08:19 PM
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/2mpg8s8.jpg[IMG]
you realize I was responding to a person who said what you just posted right?

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 08:31 PM
I missed the play yesterday but when Teddy threw it deep to Wallace, I heard he let up a bit in his route and didn't give it his all. Is that correct?

He did, you can see it in the replay. Really disappointing...

In no way is he better than Alex Smith lol.

Less yards, less TDs, more INTs, lower YPA, lower rating, hell even less rushing yards. All while being on a better team with the NFL's leading rusher.

To clarify...I do think he will be as good as Smith or maybe a little better. But right now? Lolno.

Just my opinion man. I'd rather have Teddy.

BJohnny1988
11-23-2015, 08:48 PM
Yeah, Mike Wallace has always been overrated. Diggs looks great so far tho.

And again I understand the optimism for vikings fans. I live in North Dakota lol. Vikings games are always on, sometimes instead of the Packers game on local tv. I've watched them for years, and I understand the hope that Teddy brings. He's 10x better than Ponder. But I just don't see him developing into a top 10 QB. The Alex Smith comparisons seem spot on. He will manage a game, but you will need a great D and strong running game to truly be successful. Teddy isn't going to win you many games on his own when the D isn't clicking.
The Vikings Fan wont let you mention how good their team is if Teddy isn't included.

It's pathetic because Rick has done a lot of good things with that team but they'll ignore everything you have to say on that end if you aren't saying anything positive about Teddy.

drock2190
11-23-2015, 08:57 PM
The Vikings Fan wont let you mention how good their team is if Teddy isn't included.

It's pathetic because Rick has done a lot of good things with that team but they'll ignore everything you have to say on that end if you aren't saying anything positive about Teddy.

I'm just wondering what kind of grudge you hold against us Vikings fans bc the minute, we say anything positive about Teddy your right there to disprove it. Its like you have a "filter" built into your search engine.

What are you trying to prove?

CurryTech777
11-23-2015, 08:58 PM
Cordarrelle doesn't even get snaps at WR anymore.

God you are dumb

probably realized he had a better chance of getting a TD playing special teams

[x]rekt
[ ] not rekt

BJohnny1988
11-23-2015, 09:00 PM
I'm just wondering what kind of grudge you hold against us Vikings fans bc the minute, we say anything positive about Teddy your right there to disprove it. Its like you have a "filter" built into your search engine.

What are you trying to prove?
Our QBs are from the same draft class. I'm naturally going to jab you and sometimes flat out come at you about my team's QB being the right pick and yours not.

You didn't respond to my point that a Vikings fan wont let you say anything positive about the team unless Teddy is included. Why are you guys that way?

drock2190
11-23-2015, 09:06 PM
Our QBs are from the same draft class. I'm naturally going to jab you and sometimes flat out come at you about my team's QB being the right pick and yours not.

You didn't respond to my point that a Vikings fan wont let you say anything positive about the team unless Teddy is included. Why are you guys that way?

Nah that's not a problem. What we don't like is people saying Teddy is terrible when all they do is boxscore watch seeing if he's putting up big fantasy points.

BJohnny1988
11-23-2015, 09:10 PM
Nah that's not a problem. What we don't like is people saying Teddy is terrible when all they do is boxscore watch seeing if he's putting up big fantasy points.
I watch Teddy when I can just to compare notes with Carr. I don't think he sucks. I just don't think the world is his oyster. He has limitations imo.

He wasn't that good yesterday. Made me cringe listening to Aikman and Buck stroke him for keeping drives alive when he needed to match Aaron…not just keep drives alive.

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 09:11 PM

Our team is very good, nobody is denying that. But we also have a lot of confidence in Teddy.

The one sole weakness IMO is our O line.

JmanTheJuiceman
11-23-2015, 09:12 PM
He wasn't that good yesterday.

Just ridiculous. This is the kind of blatant dipchit-ism that sets vikings fans off.

BJohnny1988
11-23-2015, 09:16 PM
Just ridiculous. This is the kind of blatant dipchit-ism that sets vikings fans off.
kinda like you ignoring that Carr is a 2nd year QB who faced a GREAT defense last week while Teddy didn't have to?

funny…you wont address that.
You'll just troll and say something about Bridgewater getting the W.
foh.

oh and it wasn't ridiculous.
QBR below 50.
Garbage time stats to put him near 300 yards when the game was over and that's why those stats don't bump his QBR up to a respectable number.

drock2190
11-23-2015, 09:17 PM
I watch Teddy when I can just to compare notes with Carr. I don't think he sucks. I just don't think the world is his oyster. He has limitations imo.

He wasn't that good yesterday. Made me cringe listening to Aikman and Buck stroke him for keeping drives alive when he needed to match Aaron…not just keep drives alive.

Wasn't Teddy's fault Peterson fumbled when they were driving down the field. He played well considering his line.

I could go into Carr and Bridgewater discussion but that's been discussed a million times. Carr has played better this year then Bridgewater. But they both play under different circumstances.

Might surprise you to know, during the draft process, I did favor Carr then Bridgewater at one time. I'm sure its documented somewhere in my posts but thats a few years back.

BJohnny1988
11-23-2015, 09:24 PM
Wasn't Teddy's fault Peterson fumbled when they were driving down the field. He played well considering his line.

I could go into Carr and Bridgewater discussion but that's been discussed a million times. Carr has played better this year then Bridgewater. But they both play under different circumstances.

Might surprise you to know, during the draft process, I did favor Carr then Bridgewater at one time. I'm sure its documented somewhere in my posts but thats a few years back.
True and you mentioned that to me before.

IMO, he played better last season and is capable of more than the game not being his fault and he just hasnt had that special performance yet this season.

oh and him and Carr were selected in the same draft, so I'm going to lol at you for that.

drock2190
11-23-2015, 09:39 PM
True and you mentioned that to me before.

IMO, he played better last season and is capable of more than the game not being his fault and he just hasnt had that special performance yet this season.

oh and him and Carr were selected in the same draft, so I'm going to lol at you for that.

As of right now, I don't think hardly any Vikings fans regret not picking Carr. I don't think Carr would be putting up the stats he is in Oakland in Minnesota behind that line and with those receivers. Most are thankful that they didn't get Manziel though.

As for special performance, he has not. Almost the Denver game but they lost.

Sparta11
11-23-2015, 11:11 PM
8tds through 10 games

They run the ball more than any other team inside the 20. That would probably have something to do with it.

BJohnny1988
11-24-2015, 07:28 AM
As of right now, I don't think hardly any Vikings fans regret not picking Carr. I don't think Carr would be putting up the stats he is in Oakland in Minnesota behind that line and with those receivers. Most are thankful that they didn't get Manziel though.

As for special performance, he has not. Almost the Denver game but they lost.
no problem with that. you know the exact same feelings are reciprocated from Raider fans….and in fairness, that game wasn't his fault…

btw, for that idiot Jman who swears he knows everything.
Not that PFF is everything. They just aren't biased like us.
Teddy graded out at a +0.1 this week.
Carr graded out at a +1.8 this week.

Keep box score watching.

JmanTheJuiceman
11-24-2015, 01:27 PM
no problem with that. you know the exact same feelings are reciprocated from Raider fans….and in fairness, that game wasn't his fault…

btw, for that idiot Jman who swears he knows everything.
Not that PFF is everything. They just aren't biased like us.
Teddy graded out at a +0.1 this week.
Carr graded out at a +1.8 this week.

Keep box score watching.

-> call somebody an idiot
-> use PFF to say somebody had a better game than some one else
-> lol

If you really want to believe 13/25 for 169 yards was a better game you go right ahead Randy (:

Gooner89
11-24-2015, 03:41 PM
Only read the first two pages but lol @ the people who said TB is benefiting from a good O-line. Their line is beyond terrible. So many potatoes ITT.

kbrown225
11-24-2015, 04:12 PM
7-3, why the bitching. He's doing pretty good this season.

HughBMyron
11-24-2015, 04:24 PM
Haven't made it to a game yet this year, really want to go to the Seahawks one :(

Mad i'm not even a vikes fan and went to a game this year

ya you mad

Berts
11-24-2015, 04:43 PM
Only read the first two pages but lol @ the people who said TB is benefiting from a good O-line. Their line is beyond terrible. So many potatoes ITT.

This, http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/videos/NFLN-Packers-Defense-Stifles-Vikings/71956902-4ab0-42c2-b210-75db355e3a30

Clemmings is a liability right now, how does he not know what he is doing. He looks completely lost out there.

I love Teddy, I think Teddy is going to be a great player. I'll admit he needs some development, dude has played what, 22 games. Of coarse he needs development. Veterans need development. He also needs help from his oline, from Norv, from his receivers, the list goes on and on. The dude plays ball, he is a baller, there is no denying that. Is he the next Montana, Rodgers, Brady, Odds say no way but I'm excited about his future with the Vikings.

daisbest
11-24-2015, 06:41 PM
They run the ball more than any other team inside the 20. That would probably have something to do with it.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner

JmanTheJuiceman
11-24-2015, 07:02 PM
Mad i'm not even a vikes fan and went to a game this year

ya you mad

**** yeah I'm mad

BJohnny1988
11-24-2015, 08:47 PM
Vikings have 8 passing TDs and 10 Rushing TDs

Carr has 21 TDs.

daisbest
11-24-2015, 09:22 PM
Vikings have 8 passing TDs and 10 Rushing TDs

Carr has 21 TDs.

Vikings have 7 wins

Carr has 4

2L8forGrace
11-24-2015, 09:23 PM
Most of his issues have to do with how the system is set up right now. Clearly, he plays much better out of shotgun but when the greatest runner of all time functions better under center you do that and you feed him the rock.

Another issue is most of the time they have to max protect because the O-Line is so garbage in pass protection and there are 2-3 players eligible to catch the ball vs 7 people in pass coverage. This is a catch 22 because if you don't pull multiple people back to pass protect Teddy has no time to throw, conversely if you do this there is no one open to actually throw the ball to leading him to hang on to the ball.

BJohnny1988
11-24-2015, 09:28 PM
Vikings have 7 wins

Carr has 4
Vikings are a much better team than the Raiders.

^
Quality point made by BJohnny.
Wont be accepted because it isn't sucking Teddy off for 8 TDs in 10 games.
just lol.

JmanTheJuiceman
11-24-2015, 09:48 PM
Most of his issues have to do with how the system is set up right now. Clearly, he plays much better out of shotgun but when the greatest runner of all time functions better under center you do that and you feed him the rock.

Another issue is most of the time they have to max protect because the O-Line is so garbage in pass protection and there are 2-3 players eligible to catch the ball vs 7 people in pass coverage. This is a catch 22 because if you don't pull multiple people back to pass protect Teddy has no time to throw, conversely if you do this there is no one open to actually throw the ball to leading him to hang on to the ball.

Repped for actually knowing what you're talking about.

^ bjohnny, take notes