PDA

View Full Version : Chip Kelly is an offensive genius

DirtyCac
11-22-2015, 11:41 AM
I can't believe I didn't see it. When almost the entire sports misc was slurping Kelly, I told them to calm the phuck down. They were clearly blessed with unparalleled insight and knowledge of the game however as Kelly's offense continues to look elite week after week

drvillain
11-22-2015, 11:48 AM
dude should be slapped for not utilizing sproles

BeastModeFTW
11-22-2015, 11:50 AM
He is took over a 4-12 team and turned them into 10 win team with top 5 offense his first 2 qbs despite at best mediocre qbs. Once Kelly gets a real qb to play his system eagles will go in

MrStrange
11-22-2015, 11:51 AM
He is took over a 4-12 team and turned them into 10 win team with top 5 offense his first 2 qbs despite at best mediocre qbs. Once Kelly gets a real qb to play his system eagles will go in

AKA what we've heard since his introduction to the league.

Wtf is he waiting for.

DirtyCac
11-22-2015, 11:52 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4CNVYFbRSRw/T7P5M8gH25I/AAAAAAAABNA/zNmXXM3DUJY/s1600/cheryl-cole.gif

Mj-drewfan32
11-22-2015, 11:59 AM
Kelly should have YOLO'd it and went all in on Mariota. Hes gonna get fired anyways this season so might as well have done that.

BeastModeFTW
11-22-2015, 12:04 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4CNVYFbRSRw/T7P5M8gH25I/AAAAAAAABNA/zNmXXM3DUJY/s1600/cheryl-cole.gif

he's had a top 10 offense all 3 years. what's the issue? top 5 first 2 years. with his qb's being mike vick, nick foles, mark sanchez, and sam bradford.

DirtyCac
11-22-2015, 12:09 PM
he's had a top 10 offense all 3 years. what's the issue? top 5 first 2 years. with his qb's being mike vick, nick foles, mark sanchez, and sam bradford.

Wow those stats have really helped him lose 1 playoff game, miss the post season the next season despite being in a perfect position to win the division, and be mediocre as **** this year despite having full control of personnel. Kelly da gawd

MrStrange
11-22-2015, 12:11 PM

The issue is he has autonomy over drafting and roster construction but apparently he is still waiting for the ' perfect ' qb for his system.

BeastModeFTW
11-22-2015, 12:17 PM
Wow those stats have really helped him lose 1 playoff game, miss the post season the next season despite being in a perfect position to win the division, and be mediocre as **** this year despite having full control of personnel. Kelly da gawd

your thread is about chip kelly's status as an offensive mind and I proved that he is in fact a great offensive coach. I don't see what the Eagles defense coming up small has to do with Kelly's offensive abilities. also like I said the eagles were 4-12 when Kelly took over and they won 10 games the next 2 years. strong deflection tho

DirtyCac
11-22-2015, 12:23 PM
your thread is about chip kelly's status as an offensive mind and I proved that he is in fact a great offensive coach. I don't see what the Eagles defense coming up small has to do with Kelly's offensive abilities. also like I said the eagles were 4-12 when Kelly took over and they won 10 games the next 2 years. strong deflection tho

Yeah his offense has come up big when it matters. Please post the proof that the Philly offense is top 10 this season. The offense is looking dynamic right now. Keep having Kelly's nuts on your chin tho. Keep ignoring his 3 and out rate tho. keep acting like when it matters his offense doesn't get completely stifled tho lmao

BeastModeFTW
11-22-2015, 12:28 PM
Yeah his offense has come up big when it matters. Please post the proof that the Philly offense is top 10 this season. The offense is looking dynamic right now. Keep having Kelly's nuts on your chin tho. Keep ignoring his 3 and out rate tho. keep acting like when it matters his offense doesn't get completely stifled tho lmao

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/sort/netYardsPerGame.

eagles are ranked 9th in total offense. keep deflecting tho

DirtyCac
11-22-2015, 12:34 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/sort/netYardsPerGame.

eagles are ranked 9th in total offense. keep deflecting tho

LMFAO I wasn't aware that YPG is what won games. You're a joke breh, there's nothing else to say.

Stats are for losers

Woogiefied
11-22-2015, 12:37 PM
LMFAO I wasn't aware that YPG are what won games. You're a joke breh, there's nothing else to say.

Have yet to see someone so salty, total thread backfire.

PrimeraRS

negged on rc, read what your thread title says, and what he told you.

Stupid fuking people.

snakehips31
Face it OP, ya been bodied.

DirtyCac
11-22-2015, 12:40 PM
ITT: 13th in PPG= top 10

snakehips31
11-22-2015, 12:41 PM
ITT: yards per game=points scored

Just give up son and go to your room

DirtyCac
11-22-2015, 12:45 PM
Just give up son and go to your room

Okay, I'll go to my room and let you guys keep pretending Kelly's offense hasn't regressed every year since he's entered the league and that it actually performs well in crunch time. That elite offense carrying them to 4-6 in spite of the defense keeping them in games.

I truly hope the people trying to extol the virtues of Kelly's offense this year are basing their fellatio strictly on stats, because if you have watched every Eagle's game in its entirety and are still caping for him, you are reaching a level of homerism even Murkinseason wouldn't dare approach

texanadian
11-22-2015, 12:58 PM
LMFAO I wasn't aware that YPG is what won games. You're a joke breh, there's nothing else to say.

Have yet to see someone so salty, total thread backfire.

This thread

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/tdrpw/images/4/42/Laugh_Cry_Emoji.png/revision/latest?cb=20150206065722