PDA

View Full Version : Lol at the rockets (celtics r bake)

Day1086
11-16-2015, 07:12 PM
Rockets getting booed off their home floor

Avery Bradley GOATing

sdballer5588
11-16-2015, 07:23 PM
Marcus "who needs field goals when you got defense" Smart

mvpshaq32
11-16-2015, 07:30 PM
Harden back to his DGAF defense

BullBoy8
11-16-2015, 07:43 PM
East>>>West now. East taking over the nba

sammywatkins
11-16-2015, 07:47 PM
Marcus "who needs field goals when you got defense" Smart
Marcus "we fight fans" smart. Top 5 most alpha player in the nba right now

sdballer5588
11-16-2015, 07:48 PM
Marcus "we fight fans" smart. Top 5 most alpha player in the nba right now

Who cares man, Oklahoma is barely even a state.

SdBallersNipple
11-16-2015, 07:48 PM
East>>>West now. East taking over the nbaCurCur is in the west bro

HoustonMiscer
11-16-2015, 08:19 PM
Lmao just FUKKING LMAO at the Rockets. Lol my energy is worth more than to get pissed at this sad pathetic team.

speedyclaxton
11-16-2015, 08:22 PM
Harden is showing great leadership. His ability to influence his teamates to not play any defense at all is apparent.

fleeceitout
11-16-2015, 08:26 PM
Lol @ James "manufactured star" Harden.

37 FG%, 24 3PT%, 5 TO's a game, can't play a lick of defense and "leading" a stacked team to a sub .500 record.

What a joke.

sdballer5588
11-16-2015, 08:29 PM
Lol @ James "manufactured star" Harden.

37 FG%, 24 3PT%, 5 TO's a game, can't play a lick of defense and "leading" a stacked team to a sub .500 record.

What a joke.

....in what way are the Rockets stacked. This should be fascinating to hear.

fleeceitout
11-16-2015, 08:40 PM

Team is full of talent, Stevie Wonder can see that, but then again you're the guy who thinks even a team with 3 franchise players and the goat 3 point shooter coming off the bench isn't stacked.

Pro tip: you don't need an all star at every position to be considered stacked.

Now run along little boy, it's time your mommy read you your night time story and put you to bed.

HoustonMiscer
11-16-2015, 08:51 PM
Team is full of talent, Stevie Wonder can see that, but then again you're the guy who thinks even a team with 3 franchise players and the goat 3 point shooter coming off the bench isn't stacked.

Now run along little boy, it's time your mommy read you your night time story and put you to bed.

Fukkin lmao. The Warriors are stacked with talent, the Rockets are not stacked with talent. Lol at Terrence Jones. Lol at Corey Brewer. Lol at Trevor Ariza. Lol at Marcus Thornton. Lol Ty Lawson. Lol at Clint Capela. Lol at recently promoted KJ McDaniels.

fleeceitout
11-16-2015, 08:57 PM
Fukkin lmao. The Warriors are stacked with talent, the Rockets are not stacked with talent. Lol at Terrence Jones. Lol at Corey Brewer. Lol at Trevor Ariza. Lol at Marcus Thornton. Lol Ty Lawson. Lol at Clint Capela. Lol at recently promoted KJ McDaniels.

Yes they are, the only thing you're missing is a superstar who can maximise that talent around him. Instead you have a guy who is virtually useless when not getting gifted F/T's.

You think the Warriors would be running through the competition and people would be saying how "stacked" they are without Curry? Nope.

HoustonMiscer
11-16-2015, 09:10 PM
Yes they are, the only thing you're missing is a superstar who can maximise that talent around him. Instead you have a guy who is virtually useless when not getting gifted F/T's.

You think the Warriors would be running through the competition and people would be saying how "stacked" they are without Curry? Nope.

I'm not arguing that the Rockets don't have a "star" player. Harden is that guy to management whether Sports Misc agrees that he is a star or not. The team around him isn't as great as the team around Curry, there is no arguing that. The guys around Harden are role players.

sdballer5588
11-16-2015, 09:13 PM

So who are the talented players? Everyone is ragging on Harden's efficiency when 4 other wings for the rockets are somehow shooting worse, and Terry and Thornton are both shooting 43%

That whole team is playing atrocious, yet are somehow stacked.

The entire team are a bunch of pretty mediocre role players who got over glorified simply because they rode Harden's coattails to 50+. Now they're playing like ass, Harden's playing just as bad, and the team is doing horrible.

Not actually surprising to anyone who watches basketball.

FGCHENG
11-16-2015, 09:15 PM
Wtf is wrong with the Rockets? Harden is the fake-est superstar this league has ever seen.

East>>>West now. East taking over the nba

Looks like this is finally the season where both conferences looks much more even now with the emergence of Celtics and the decline of Memphis, Houston, and Portland.

GSW is still a league above everyone else though, and Spurs are almost right there with them. LMA is still trying to figure himself out on the offense, and once he does.. Spurs vs Warriors will be the NBA Finals.

fleeceitout
11-16-2015, 09:20 PM
So who are the talented players? Everyone is ragging on Harden's efficiency when 4 other wings for the rockets are somehow shooting worse, and Terry and Thornton are both shooting 43%

That whole team is playing atrocious, yet are somehow stacked.

The entire team are a bunch of pretty mediocre role players who got over glorified simply because they rode Harden's coattails to 50+. Now they're playing like ass, Harden's playing just as bad, and the team is doing horrible.

Not actually surprising to anyone who watches basketball.

It's a trickle down effect, when your "star" player and primary offensive focus plays like ass it tends to have a negative effect on the rest of the team.

This is just another case of "my favourite player can't win with this team so they all suck", I've heard this story before......hmmmm.

sdballer5588
11-16-2015, 09:23 PM
It's a trickle down effect, when your "star" player and primary offensive focus plays like ass it tends to have a negative effect on the rest of the team.

This is just another case of "my favourite player can't win with this team so they all suck", I've heard this story before......hmmmm.

You only post this garbage when it fits your narrative. So Kobe was just not very good in 2006? How about all those other years he didn't win and did terrible? Guess he just couldn't "trickle down" to Smush Parker.

fleeceitout
11-16-2015, 09:40 PM
You only post this garbage when it fits your narrative. So Kobe was just not very good in 2006? How about all those other years he didn't win and did terrible? Guess he just couldn't "trickle down" to Smush Parker.

Yes because a team with Smush Parker, Luke Walton, Chris Mihm and Kwame Brown is the same as having Dwight Howard, Ty Lawson, Trevor Ariza and Beverley....

Not to mention Kobe made the playoffs with that god awful team and put up historic numbers.....

You don't even know what you're trying to argue, and like usual are just posting for the sake of posting.

mvpshaq32
11-16-2015, 09:42 PM
Rockets would be 11-0 if Harden was swapped with Curry

mlift11
11-16-2015, 10:06 PM
Lmao just FUKKING LMAO at the Rockets. Lol my energy is worth more than to get pissed at this sad pathetic team.
enjoy the night. hell of a mnf win

celtics are just bake man. just beat hawks, thunder, rockets. now schedule gets easier

waisoserious
11-16-2015, 10:09 PM
what HAPPENED to harden? seriously

wickedman
11-16-2015, 10:48 PM
Glad I didn't listen to Simmons, almost did a big season parlay with the Celtics and Houston over since it was the "lock of locks".

sdballer5588
11-16-2015, 10:56 PM
Yes because a team with Smush Parker, Luke Walton, Chris Mihm and Kwame Brown is the same as having Dwight Howard, Ty Lawson, Trevor Ariza and Beverley....

Not to mention Kobe made the playoffs with that god awful team and put up historic numbers.....

You don't even know what you're trying to argue, and like usual are just posting for the sake of posting.

Dwight Howard has played half their games
Ty Lawson is shooting 31.9%
Trevor Ariza is shooting 32.1%
Patrick Beverley is shooting 34.2%

Yeah those guys are OBVIOUSLY studs. You literally didn't even bother to GLANCE at their roster or depth chart before posting. That entire team of "great role players" you described are ALL playing terrible.

Hardcore_D00d
11-16-2015, 11:03 PM
what HAPPENED to harden? seriously

What happened?

He never was bruh.

fleeceitout
11-16-2015, 11:09 PM
Dwight Howard has played half their games
Ty Lawson is shooting 31.9%
Trevor Ariza is shooting 32.1%
Patrick Beverley is shooting 34.2%

Yeah those guys are OBVIOUSLY studs. You literally didn't even bother to GLANCE at their roster or depth chart before posting. That entire team of "great role players" you described are ALL playing terrible.

Yawn. Like I said before, it's a trickle down effect, these guys are proven players.

Harden blows ass, it is what it is kid, you're just going to have to live with that fact.

speedyclaxton
11-16-2015, 11:38 PM
Harden is clearly an elite offensive player...and a top 10 player in the league but the dude plays zero D then he will jack up 10 threes and go 1-10. Must be frustrating to play with a player like that. I am starting to question his top 6 status player in the league.

Ill give him one full season and give him the benefit of the doubt...but its fair to question his status as one of the 10 players in the league imo.

CurryTech777
11-17-2015, 12:20 AM

mcgrady, lin, yao ming, harden and howard

not sure if srs

waisoserious
11-17-2015, 12:50 AM
the rockets are stacked with talent

just that now they're playing like poop. but previously those were considered talented players.

ariza, ty lawson, corey brewer, terrance jones are talented players

Day1086
11-17-2015, 01:42 AM
lol @ not blaming harden's ballhogging "dribble in place for 18 seconds then pass it off for an end of shotclock chuck or throw up an ugly brick himself" offense as a reason his teammates can't get involved.

Dude will never set a high ceiling for his team with his playstyle

cashinout
11-17-2015, 01:52 AM
http://i0.wp.com/okmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/khloe-kardashian-james-harden-photos-04.jpg?fit=600%2C9999

sdballer5588
11-17-2015, 10:08 AM
lol @ not blaming harden's ballhogging "dribble in place for 18 seconds then pass it off for an end of shotclock chuck or throw up an ugly brick himself" offense as a reason his teammates can't get involved.

Except you openly said he did this LAST season and they shot fine.

Is there no end to your hypocrisy and double standards?

You have some Harden-centric reason this entire team is shooting bricks every time they touch the ball that somehow didn't apply last year?

sdballer5588
11-17-2015, 10:10 AM
the rockets are stacked with talent

just that now they're playing like poop. but previously those were considered talented players.

ariza, ty lawson, corey brewer, terrance jones are talented players

I'm confused, is this why you guys are Kobe fans? Because you cannot, like literally cannot understand that being good at one time does not mean you are good for the rest of your life?

You are the same people who said the Clippers bench was stacked because they had 15 washed up names like Hedo Hawes and Granger.

You do not gain any credibility when your opinion is almost entirely based on namesake and not production.

antiwhitekn1ght
11-17-2015, 10:14 AM
http://i0.wp.com/okmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/khloe-kardashian-james-harden-photos-04.jpg?fit=600%2C9999

shows money cant buy brains, style, or class.

antiwhitekn1ght
11-17-2015, 10:15 AM
I'm confused, is this why you guys are Kobe fans? Because you cannot, like literally cannot understand that being good at one time does not mean you are good for the rest of your life?

You are the same people who said the Clippers bench was stacked because they had 15 washed up names like Hedo Hawes and Granger.

You do not gain any credibility when your opinion is almost entirely based on namesake and not production.

maybe theyre not playing the same cause theyre playing with that fuking phaggot u retard. guarantee they would all be playing much better with

LEGOAT.

sdballer5588
11-17-2015, 10:19 AM
maybe theyre not playing the same cause theyre playing with that fuking phaggot u retard. guarantee they would all be playing much better with

LEGOAT.

Is LeBron immune to his teammates playing terrible? Should tell that to JR Smith, or Kevin Love for nearly the entirety of last year.

This is not even 15% of the season done yet and you're ready to crucify one of the league's 5 best players.

Good luck.

antiwhitekn1ght
11-17-2015, 10:26 AM
Is LeBron immune to his teammates playing terrible? Should tell that to JR Smith, or Kevin Love for nearly the entirety of last year.

This is not even 15% of the season done yet and you're ready to crucify one of the league's 5 best players.

Good luck.

Curry
Lebron
Durant
Westbrook
Davis
Griffin
Melo

All better than him...fukin lol'd I have NO IDEA why you like this guy so much. Lebron I can understand, funny sometimes, pretty fukin good, jokester etc...
there is literally nothing to like about him, or his ugly ass game.

sdballer5588
11-17-2015, 10:30 AM
Curry
Lebron
Durant
Westbrook
Davis
Griffin
Melo

All better than him...fukin lol'd I have NO IDEA why you like this guy so much. Lebron I can understand, funny sometimes, pretty fukin good, jokester etc...
there is literally nothing to like about him, or his ugly ass game.

Wait what? How are Melo and Davis above him?

For someone talking about making a team better, the Pelicans are god damn 1-9. The Knicks are 5-6 in the East and Melo is somehow scoring less efficiently than Harden.

Also - Melo makes precisely no one better. Literally nobody. It's difficult to have an impact on your teams scoring chances when you average a hilarious 3 APG despite a sky high 31% usage rate.

You're proving my point that all you do is use NAMES not PRODUCTION.

antiwhitekn1ght
11-17-2015, 10:32 AM
Wait what? How are Melo and Davis above him?

For someone talking about making a team better, the Pelicans are god damn 1-9. The Knicks are 5-6 in the East and Melo is somehow scoring less efficiently than Harden.

Also - Melo makes precisely no one better. Literally nobody. It's difficult to have an impact on your teams scoring chances when you average a hilarious 3 APG despite a sky high 31% usage rate.

You're proving my point that all you do is use NAMES not PRODUCTION.

lolz, im not even going to bother with you if you think Harden is better than Davis.

you said he is a top 5 player

Curry
Lebron
Durant
Westbrook
Griffin

are all miles ahead of him. sorry to break it to you, didnt think you'd so furiously defend someone who kicked your god in the nuts out of frustration of getting stripped.

later, troll.

sdballer5588
11-17-2015, 10:36 AM
lolz, im not even going to bother with you if you think Harden is better than Davis.

you said he is a top 5 player

Curry
Lebron
Durant
Westbrook
Griffin

are all miles ahead of him. sorry to break it to you, didnt think you'd so furiously defend someone who kicked your god in the nuts out of frustration of getting stripped.

later, troll.

An injured player and the lord god of stat padding while losing are better?

Yeah that can be your opinion, doesn't change that Harden is still generally viewed as a top 5 player, whether you like it or not.

I have no idea why you think I have some odd personal attachment to literally everything a player I am a fan of has ever done. Harden kicked LeBron therefore I should not like Harden at all? This is exactly why you have no opinion that anyone cares about.

antiwhitekn1ght
11-17-2015, 10:37 AM
An injured player and the lord god of stat padding while losing are better?

Yeah that can be your opinion, doesn't change that Harden is still generally viewed as a top 5 player, whether you like it or not.

I have no idea why you think I have some odd personal attachment to literally everything a player I am a fan of has ever done. Harden kicked LeBron therefore I should not like Harden at all? This is exactly why you have no opinion that anyone cares about.

lolz u just tried to allude that Harden is better than Durant? wtf. u have no bounds...lmfao

EDIT: which one is the lord of stat padding?

fukin lol, when Lebron shoots 34% in the finals while getting his points and loses its not stat padding doe, am I rite? you're a JOKE.

sdballer5588
11-17-2015, 10:40 AM
lolz u just tried to allude that Harden is better than Durant? wtf. u have no bounds...lmfao

EDIT: which one is the lord of stat padding?

fukin lol, when Lebron shoots 34% in the finals while getting his points and loses its not stat padding doe, am I rite? you're a JOKE.

You can't even keep your stories/points consistent. You flail wildly in every thread hoping something sticks.

antiwhitekn1ght
11-17-2015, 10:41 AM
You can't even keep your stories/points consistent. You flail wildly in every thread hoping something sticks.

yeah, when i catch you in your loop of hypocrisy that's your comeback every time. u mad? just lol

Sdphaggot: Harden>Durant

Westbrook = stat padding when he tries to will his team to victory when his best team-mate is injured, when Lebeta does it its JORDAN-esque.

sdballer5588
11-17-2015, 10:46 AM
yeah, when i catch you in your loop of hypocrisy that's your comeback every time. u mad? just lol

Sdphaggot: Harden>Durant

Westbrook = stat padding when he tries to will his team to victory when his best team-mate is injured, when Lebeta does it its JORDAN-esque.

Durant is injured right now. You can't be better than anyone when you aren't playing.

Westbrook IS a stat padder. Comparing "stat padding" (as if that is what the finals were) in the FINALS to stat padding vs teams like the 76ers is ridiculous, also how can you be a top 5 player in all seriousness when your production is not top 5 when the other top 5 player is on the floor?

Since you can't understand things unless they're slapped in your face, how would LeBron's case for best player in the league look if Steph Curry were on his team? Would that not lower his value simply because there is only one ball?

Westbrook is overrated. In the month of November he's sitting at 23.5 ppg.

antiwhitekn1ght
11-17-2015, 10:47 AM
Durant is injured right now. You can't be better than anyone when you aren't playing.

Westbrook IS a stat padder. Comparing "stat padding" (as if that is what the finals were) in the FINALS to stat padding vs teams like the 76ers is ridiculous, also how can you be a top 5 player in all seriousness when your production is not top 5 when the other top 5 player is on the floor?

Since you can't understand things unless they're slapped in your face, how would LeBron's case for best player in the league look if Steph Curry were on his team? Would that not lower his value simply because there is only one ball?

Westbrook is overrated.

sdballer5588
11-17-2015, 10:49 AM

Additionally, individuals are likely to mirror the person of higher status or power within the situation.[9] Mirroring individuals of higher power may create an illusion of higher status, or create rapport with the individual in power, thus allowing the person to gain favor with the individual in power. This mechanism may be helpful for individuals in situations where they are in a position of bargaining with an individual who possesses more power, as the rapport that mirroring creates may help to persuade the higher status individual to help the person of lower status

antiwhitekn1ght
11-17-2015, 10:51 AM
Additionally, individuals are likely to mirror the person of higher status or power within the situation.[9] Mirroring individuals of higher power may create an illusion of higher status, or create rapport with the individual in power, thus allowing the person to gain favor with the individual in power. This mechanism may be helpful for individuals in situations where they are in a position of bargaining with an individual who possesses more power, as the rapport that mirroring creates may help to persuade the higher status individual to help the person of lower status

you know you're a loser when your copy pasting wikipedia to reply to a sports thread lmfao.

ITT: Harden > Westbrook and Durant

LMFAO!!!

sdballer5588
11-17-2015, 10:52 AM
you know you're a loser when your copy pasting wikipedia to reply to a sports thread lmfao.

ITT: Harden > Westbrook and Durant

LMFAO!!!

Harden is a talented basketball player currently struggling. I'll be back when you recant this statement and admit Harden is the best SG in the league, and a top 5 player.

You have a good one buddy.

StrapNScrap21
11-17-2015, 10:53 AM

http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/patrice.png

antiwhitekn1ght
11-17-2015, 10:56 AM
Harden is a talented basketball player currently struggling. I'll be back when you recant this statement and admit Harden is the best SG in the league, and a top 5 player.

You have a good one buddy.

If he is the best SG in the league just shows how piss poor SG play is now that Kobe and Wade are on their way down.

sdballer5588
11-17-2015, 10:58 AM
If he is the best SG in the league just shows how piss poor SG play is now that Kobe and Wade are on their way down.

Never said the position was stacked, just that he is very obviously the best, and it really isn't even close. He is an entire universe better than every other SG.

nvrstopworking
11-17-2015, 11:00 AM

Dude was fine last season when he was balling out of control and literally carried the Rox to the WC finals.

antiwhitekn1ght
11-17-2015, 11:31 AM
Dude was fine last season when he was balling out of control and literally carried the Rox to the WC finals.

lol'd at conveniently forgetting about Josh Smith and his antics to get them there.

Day1086
11-17-2015, 11:48 AM

Literally carried them to the WCF?

Rockets down 3-1 to the Clippers, game 5, 4th quarter, team losing by 19 points.

Harden sits on the bench the entire 4th quarter as his team leads a 20 point comeback to avoid elimination

Strong carrying

sdballer5588
11-17-2015, 12:42 PM
Strong 1 game example. Also I'm really confused how the WCF is not a high ceiling.

stekcor
11-17-2015, 01:40 PM
Rockets getting booed off their home floor

Avery Bradley GOATing

Lmao at bandwagoner bandwagoning yet another team lmao just lmao. Your opinion holds absolute no value. Pls just leave these forums and never return.

"Hey guys I cant believe my emotions after bandwagoning the Warriors for 6 months they won a championship. I'm such a phaggot" -day69men

HoustonMiscer
11-17-2015, 01:45 PM

Rockets down 3-1 to the Clippers, game 5, 4th quarter, team losing by 19 points.

Harden sits on the bench the entire 4th quarter as his team leads a 20 point comeback to avoid elimination

Strong carrying

Lol everyone started hitting 3's and Smith started hitting ridiculous shots. Do you even know how bad the Rockets would be without Harden? That run was a one game thing. When Harden played bad most of the time they got blown the fuk out. Game 6 was obviously a different story but still. Lol at WCF not being a high ceiling. Oh wait I forgot this is Sports Misc where any team that doesn't make the Finals is terrible, sucks and is utter chit

nvrstopworking
11-17-2015, 01:46 PM

Strong carrying

Sort of like how Curry sucked for a large portion of the Finals and got carried by Iggy and Green?

Sikhveins
11-17-2015, 02:02 PM
Sort of like how Curry sucked for a large portion of the Finals and got carried by Iggy and Green?

Dafaq you talking about, son?

Harden: Product of the system. Every team has that dribbling machine figured out and his intensity is chit and it is rubbing off on the rest of the squad. 2DUI's Lawson got other things to worry about. Dwight tryna make his 9 child support payments and Ariza holding down the block. This team won't be a contender unless Harden turns his performance up to superstar level.

sdballer5588
11-17-2015, 02:07 PM

Dafaq you talking about, son?

Harden: Product of the system. Every team has that dribbling machine figured out and his intensity is chit and it is rubbing off on the rest of the squad. 2DUI's Lawson got other things to worry about. Dwight tryna make his 9 child support payments and Ariza holding down the block. This team won't be a contender unless Harden turns his performance up to superstar level.

How is Harden a product of a system that HE is the basis of?

nvrstopworking
11-17-2015, 02:10 PM
How is Harden a product of a system that HE is the basis of?

Just another sports miscer throwing out buzzwords without knowing what they mean.

Spill512
11-17-2015, 03:26 PM
Lol everyone started hitting 3's and Smith started hitting ridiculous shots. Do you even know how bad the Rockets would be without Harden? That run was a one game thing. When Harden played bad most of the time they got blown the fuk out. Game 6 was obviously a different story but still. Lol at WCF not being a high ceiling. Oh wait I forgot this is Sports Misc where any team that doesn't make the Finals is terrible, sucks and is utter chit

Sit your bitch ass down Day1086. You don't know chit yet you always run your mouth. I'm your daddy fuk head.

GOD DAMN.

RIP Day. I dare someone to slander Harden again, HoustonMiscer is out here regulating.

Day1086
11-17-2015, 04:29 PM

Curry had at max 2 bad games, both of which the warriors lost. He played great in all 4 wins. So really this isn't an accurate corollary in any way shape or form. It's actually the opposite.

sdballer5588
11-17-2015, 04:36 PM
Curry had at max 2 bad games, both of which the warriors lost. He played great in all 4 wins. So really this isn't an accurate corollary in any way shape or form. It's actually the opposite.

The same was true of Harden and the Rockets minus one game.

Day1086
11-17-2015, 04:39 PM
The same was true of Harden and the Rockets minus one game.

If curry was benched for the entire 4th quarter of an elimination game you wouldn't see me here ranting about how he carried his team to the next series.

sdballer5588
11-17-2015, 04:42 PM
If curry was benched for the entire 4th quarter of an elimination game you wouldn't see me here ranting about how he carried his team to the next series.

So when you feel like it, 1 quarter of 1 game can define someone?

Day1086
11-17-2015, 04:46 PM
So when you feel like it, 1 quarter of 1 game can define someone?

That post was in response to somebody saying Harden "carried them to the WCF"

When you're benched for the 4th quarter of an elimination game down by 20 points, you didn't carry your team.

I mentioned my actual reasons for disliking Harden's game in a different post (actually in a different thread)

sdballer5588
11-17-2015, 04:48 PM
That post was in response to somebody saying Harden "carried them to the WCF"

When you're benched for the 4th quarter of an elimination game down by 20 points, you didn't carry your team.

I mentioned my actual reasons for disliking Harden's game in a different post (actually in a different thread)

Yet one game (one QUARTER) discredits the rest of the playoffs? The team loses when he plays bad. It was true last season it's true this season.

SecSociety
11-17-2015, 04:50 PM
Marcus "we fight fans" smart. Top 5 most alpha player in the nba right nowCrazy considering he's from Flower Mound.

Day1086
11-17-2015, 04:51 PM
Yet one game (one QUARTER) discredits the rest of the playoffs? The team loses when he plays bad. It was true last season it's true this season.

He left the floor of an elimination game down by 20 and never* returned . He was there for the 3 previous losses to be down 3-1 and he was there for the first 3 quarters of that game to be down by 20. He wasn't there for the 20 point comeback to not be eliminated.

I was giving Harden plenty of credit for his play during the WCF (also gets credit for choking). But no I'm not giving him credit for "carrying his team to the WCF" given the circumstances of how it occurred.

waisoserious
11-17-2015, 04:58 PM

these are young players that not long ago were literally considered extremely talented. especially terrance jones.
- literally trevor ariza and corey brewer are still as productive as they have ever been. literally

literally the only player whos had a noticible decline (outside your beloved harden) is ty lawson. and even then, you literally cant expect a pg to be literally productive if hes not actually literally running the point. literally.

why do you bold the bottom of all your posts now? is that your new thing? credibility?? huh?!?!

nvrstopworking
11-17-2015, 05:01 PM

Lol. Jesus you are some kind of homer aren't you?

sdballer5588
11-17-2015, 05:22 PM
these are young players that not long ago were literally considered extremely talented. especially terrance jones.
- literally trevor ariza and corey brewer are still as productive as they have ever been. literally

literally the only player whos had a noticible decline (outside your beloved harden) is ty lawson. and even then, you literally cant expect a pg to be literally productive if hes not actually literally running the point. literally.

why do you bold the bottom of all your posts now? is that your new thing? credibility?? huh?!?!

Trevor Ariza is shooting 33%
Brewer is averaging an entire 5 less ppg and is shooting 29.9%

Come on man. You have no idea wtf you are talking about and you know it.

Day1086
11-17-2015, 05:26 PM
Lol. Jesus you are some kind of homer aren't you?

How is that homer at all?

Curry had 1 awful game in game 2, and was bad for the first 3 quarters of game 3. Both of these games in which Curry played badly the warriors lost.

He averaged 27.5 pts on 70% TS in the 4 wins. If that's being carried then alrighty then

MarioGOATmers
11-17-2015, 05:37 PM

Curry had 1 awful game in game 2, and was bad for the first 3 quarters of game 3. Both of these games in which Curry played badly the warriors lost.

He averaged 27.5 pts on 70% TS in the 4 wins. If that's being carried then alrighty then
Curry guarded Dellavedova. lol just LOL.

nvrstopworking
11-17-2015, 05:43 PM

In one of the 1992 NBA Finals games Phil Jackson sent MJ to the bench for a good stretch when the Bulls looked stagnant and were down big. The bench brought them all the way back and they ended up winning the game.

By your logic MJ "never carried the Bulls".

Sound legit?

Harden WAS the entire HOU offense for last season. His numbers were elite and he other than the horrendous choke job in the final game he played great. No idea WTF you're on about.

GodbeBryant
11-17-2015, 05:53 PM

holy fcking lol. rest in peace day breh.

3 pages of the rockets' woes, and not one mention of fcking potato mchale ??????????????????????????????????????

he's just being exposed hard AF. his team playing over their heads last season carried his potato ass

Day1086
11-17-2015, 06:12 PM
In one of the 1992 NBA Finals games Phil Jackson sent MJ to the bench for a good stretch when the Bulls looked stagnant and were down big. The bench brought them all the way back and they ended up winning the game.

By your logic MJ "never carried the Bulls".

Sound legit?

Harden WAS the entire HOU offense for last season. His numbers were elite and he other than the horrendous choke job in the final game he played great. No idea WTF you're on about.

Strong backing off on the curry being carried comment when confronted by facts huehue

Jordan never sat out the entire 4th quarter of an elimination game down by 20. The fact that it's an elimination game is a huge deal. Got his ass saved hardcore

You don't agree, whatever, agree to disagree. I still have harden as a top 6-7 player. I just wouldn't pick him to build a championship team.

midcoastking33
11-17-2015, 07:28 PM
50 win season incoming

YWOC
11-17-2015, 07:46 PM
lol knew the rockets were done after gedballer posted that harden thread

nvrstopworking
11-17-2015, 07:52 PM
Strong backing off on the curry being carried comment when confronted by facts huehue

Jordan never sat out the entire 4th quarter of an elimination game down by 20. The fact that it's an elimination game is a huge deal. Got his ass saved hardcore

You don't agree, whatever, agree to disagree. I still have harden as a top 6-7 player. I just wouldn't pick him to build a championship team.

I don't have to "back off". Dude didn't even win Finals MVP when his team won the title lol. Yes, he played well in good stretches... but he also got carried in some too. Those are facts. Everyone but you can admit this.

Spill512
11-17-2015, 07:54 PM
This was such an easy argument to win but nvrstopworking found a way to lose yet again.

This dude is the worst. The worst.

Day1086
11-17-2015, 08:01 PM
I don't have to "back off". Dude didn't even win Finals MVP when his team won the title lol. Yes, he played well in good stretches... but he also got carried in some too. Those are facts. Everyone but you can admit this.

Curry lost fmvp because of a narrative entirely based on his awful game 2. A game 2 where iguodala "carried" him by scoring 7 points.

Was a joke really, but it's all good when he wins one this year

MarioGOATmers
11-17-2015, 08:08 PM
Curry lost fmvp because of a narrative entirely based on his awful game 2. A game 2 where iguodala "carried" him by scoring 7 points.

Was a joke really, but it's all good when he wins one this year
He lost fMVP because he was guarding Dellavedova, and Iggy was the only person in the NBA capable of containing LeGOAT.

Day1086
11-17-2015, 08:16 PM
He lost fMVP because he was guarding Dellavedova, and Iggy was the only person in the NBA capable of containing LeGOAT.

Was he contained or did he go off? Pick a lane

GodbeBryant
11-18-2015, 10:22 AM

3 pages of the rockets' woes, and not one mention of fcking potato mchale ??????????????????????????????????????

he's just being exposed hard AF. his team playing over their heads last season carried his potato ass

fkn wizarded brehs

HoustonMiscer
11-18-2015, 10:33 AM

RIP in peace HoustonMiscer