PDA

View Full Version : Islam hatred

lolololz
11-14-2015, 09:07 PM
I've been miscing all day and I kept reading posts and comments chitting on their religion. I mean I get it... whenever you hear something on the news about a bombing or terrorist attack... its always a Muslim extremist. But what about the majority of the people? Two of my close friends were Muslim. Both served in the US army and both died in Iraq fighting for their country. They didnt have beards or anything but they were practicing Muslims that loved their country. It bothers me because I know so many Muslims that would take a bullet for me. Anytime I need help, theyd be the first to be there for me. Seems fuarked up how so many people chit on every Muslim when most of them are normal. ISIS are fuarked up and each one needs a bullet between the eyes... but arent ISIS killing thousands of Muslims in the Middle East on a daily basis?

Its not just Misc... I was on twitter and I was reading a tweet that a white girl posted. Shes friends with some Muslim girl that was out with her father and a bunch of people started spitting and threatening them. idk brahs!

Bleep9
11-14-2015, 09:08 PM
Islamophobia is real.

GaloisTheory
11-14-2015, 09:09 PM
I've been miscing all day

http://i.imgur.com/uDGtGaA.gif

billclintonnn
11-14-2015, 09:10 PM
Muslims could be peaceful, but Islam is not. There are 109 verses in the Quran that state to KILL anyone who doesn't believe...

0Menevenen7
11-14-2015, 09:10 PM
cant belief ppl are just going out there & hating on ppls faiths

but no rly

Good post though OPie.

Righteous Muslims do exist.

FROM EVERY TRIBE ARE THE CHILDREN OF GOD CALLED !!!

Muslims could be peaceful, but Islam is not. There are 109 verses in the Quran that state to KILL anyone who doesn't believe...
But do not forget that significant majorities believe in SHARIA LAW and vehemently support such radical ideologies.

TheSandHusky
11-14-2015, 09:11 PM
I've been miscing all day and I kept reading posts and comments chitting on their religion. I mean I get it... whenever you hear something on the news about a bombing or terrorist attack... its always a Muslim extremist. But what about the majority of the people? Two of my close friends were Muslim. Both served in the US army and both died in Iraq fighting for their country. They didnt have beards or anything but they were practicing Muslims that loved their country. It bothers me because I know so many Muslims that would take a bullet for me. Anytime I need help, theyd be the first to be there for me. Seems fuarked up how so many people chit on every Muslim when most of them are normal. ISIS are fuarked up and each one needs a bullet between the eyes... but arent ISIS killing thousands of Muslims in the Middle East on a daily basis?

Its not just Misc... I was on twitter and I was reading a tweet that a white girl posted. Shes friends with some Muslim girl that was out with her father and a bunch of people started spitting and threatening them. idk brahs!Well that was your mistake. Of course you're going to run into a ton of muslim hate posts went most of the forum is white middle class suburban conservative brahs, and at least half of all posts are not srs and trolling/satire.

ironicinori
11-14-2015, 09:11 PM
Holy chit you feminist cucks. People don't have a problem with ISLAM. They have a problem with ****ING TERRORISTS murdering innocent people.

It just so happens that 99% of terrorism is in the name of Islam so there is a little animosity toward them. I don't understand where the confusion is here. Should we lovingly embrace extremists because it's bigoted not to? How did that work out for France?

HalalMeat
11-14-2015, 09:12 PM
Holy chit you feminist cucks. People don't have a problem with ISLAM. They have a problem with ****ING TERRORISTS murdering innocent people.

lol notsureifsrs

Boxingfella
11-14-2015, 09:13 PM
Read the Old Testament bud

billclintonnn
11-14-2015, 09:15 PM

It just so happens that 99% of terrorism is in the name of Islam so there is a little animosity toward them. I don't understand where the confusion is here. Should we lovingly embrace extremists because it's bigoted not to? How did that work out for France?

I strongly disagree. Please watch the video provided and your view may change...

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/

KILLdante
11-14-2015, 09:16 PM

Its not just Misc... I was on twitter and I was reading a tweet that a white girl posted. Shes friends with some Muslim girl that was out with her father and a bunch of people started spitting and threatening them. idk brahs!

Ry3NzkAOo3s

Beast92
Islam is a peaceful religion.

The Q'ran says it bro, believe it.

HistoryBrah
Refugees need western civilization, not vice versa. If they want in, they should pass security screenings, learn the language, go to our schools, obey our laws, work to become a contributing member of society, etc. This is basic stuff.

Bleep9
11-14-2015, 09:17 PM
Ry3NzkAOo3s

People are so quick to post this video.

Yet it has nothing to do with what the OP is talking about.

Footzy
11-14-2015, 09:17 PM
Look at your sig. Muslim religion unlike any other religion does not modernize and so ancient tribal warfare mentality remains. Even muslims that live in west or are westernized support or defend/apologize islam like you are doing. Mohamed had sex with little boys. It is not denied in islam. ****philia is holy to them.

lolololz
11-14-2015, 09:18 PM
Refugees need western civilization, not vice versa. If they want in, they should pass security screenings, learn the language, go to our schools, obey our laws, work to become a contributing member of society, etc. This is basic stuff.

I agree 100%. I believe Germany actually gave them lessons on how to be civil. Like throw the trash in the trash bin. How to eat in public and chit lmao. But those are middle easterns. Im talking about Muslims that live among westerns their whole lives.

KILLdante
11-14-2015, 09:19 PM
People are so quick to post this video.

Yet it has nothing to do with what the OP is talking about.

Yes it totally doesn't discuss how the peaceful people are overwrote by the extremists who do wrong.

I highlighted a specific question in OP's post. Look for it.

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Hangover_02b44c_476712.gif

Footzy
11-14-2015, 09:20 PM
Read the Old Testament bud

Difference is old testament is not followed literally by Christians and jews. Both religions have advanced with the passing of centuries. Of course there are very old fashioned followrrs but most of the orthodoxy of both faiths are modern to varying degrees.

Beast92
11-14-2015, 09:21 PM
Look at your sig. Muslim religion unlike any other religion does not modernize and so ancient tribal warfare mentality remains. Even muslims that live in west or are westernized support or defend/apologize islam like you are doing. Mohamed had sex with little boys. It is not denied in islam. ****philia is holy to them.

this is a pretty fuked up thing to say, big words for a guy with a foot in his avi.

Can you back up this claim? it would be fuked up if true, not aware

TheSandHusky
Ry3NzkAOo3sAnyone have source for "25% of muslims are radical" claim?

Bleep9
Yes it totally doesn't discuss how the peaceful people are overwrote by the extremists who do wrong.

Yes, and the focus should be on the extremists, but to paint the almost 2 billion Muslims with the same brush is downright idiotic.

STLHoodieBrah
11-14-2015, 09:22 PM
#prayforcucks

HistoryBrah
I agree 100%. I believe Germany actually gave them lessons on how to be civil. Like throw the trash in the trash bin. How to eat in public and chit lmao. But those are middle easterns. Im talking about Muslims that live among westerns their whole lives.

From my own experience, living in Canada, the "westernized Muslims" aren't real, practicing Muslims. What do you call a moderate Muslim? An apostate.

My Muslim friends only identify as Muslim because it's a heritage/cultural thing, but they don't really believe in any of its tenets, other than the superficial stuff like no pork or abstaining from alcohol. Sort of like Christians who identify as Christians but only go to Church on Easter and Christmas.

People try to draw comparisons with Christians when this point is brought up, arguing that most Christians don't follow the Bible literally, don't believe in slavery anymore, believe women deserve equal rights despite some passages, etc. However, you don't see nearly as many Christian terrorists as Muslim terrorists. Can't ignore reality.

kkash
I converted to Islam bout 2 years ago... Used to talk **** about muslims, call em terrorists, call them towel heads and even wanted to join the military just to kill terrorists and look at me now. I found Islam on my own and it is probably the best thing that ever happened to me. You have got to do your own research and read the Quran, do not go to stupid sites that cherrypick verses out of context. And as for extremists and retards there are dumb asses in every race/religion/etc. dont judge 1.7 billion people for a few million.

Just sayin research before you call for a genocide of 1.7billion people that you cant even do

Singularity7
11-14-2015, 09:23 PM
Yea so we are just gonna ignore the horrid passages in the Quaran that makes it childs play for retards to justify their actions?

Inb4 context
Inb4 "several muslim scholars actually think..."

KhumatMibra
11-14-2015, 09:24 PM
Yea so we are just gonna ignore the horrid passages in the Quaran that makes it childs play for retards to justify their actions?

Inb4 context
Inb4 "several muslim scholars actually think..."

lol this

newtothelift
11-14-2015, 09:24 PM
OP's point: not all Muslims are terrorists but virtually all terrorists are Muslims.

BraddlesMcGee
11-14-2015, 09:27 PM
I converted to Islam bout 2 years ago... Used to talk **** about muslims, call em terrorists, call them towel heads and even wanted to join the military just to kill terrorists and look at me now. I found Islam on my own and it is probably the best thing that ever happened to me. You have got to do your own research and read the Quran, do not go to stupid sites that cherrypick verses out of context. And as for extremists and retards there are dumb asses in every race/religion/etc. dont judge 1.7 billion people for a few million.

Just sayin research before you call for a genocide of 1.7billion people that you cant even do

Do you think homosexuality should be legal?

Gay marriage?

kkash
11-14-2015, 09:28 PM

Gay marriage?

I live in America so i abide by their rules. Personally i do not condone it but i dont really care either

lolololz
11-14-2015, 09:31 PM

Gay marriage?

Congratulations! Whos the lucky guy? LOL I seriously dont understand why so many people are getting angry and defensive about it. All I said was... not all Muslims are bad. Actually, most are good. So many, join the military, open businesses, pay taxes, yet people chit on them. Everyone should chit on the terrorists. Skin them alive. But everyone is focusing on the normal ones as well.

ErnieMccracken
Remember when all the other religions figured out that you can't go around murdering innocent people? Hundreds of years ago? I guess Islam didn't get that memo.

ineedadrink
OP's point: not all Muslims are terrorists but virtually all terrorists are Muslims.

Pretty much this.

The problem is that people are stupid and can only see black and white. Liberals try their hardest to deny the reality that terrorism and Islam are linked. Conservatives go on about closing borders and that Muslims are all evil.

There is always a rational answer and it is this. The majority of Muslims are not terrorists or even extremists. However, the vast majority of terrorists are indeed Muslim. To deny that is idiocy. And there's nothing more foolish than being tolerant to intolerance, and Sharia law is inherently intolerant. Moderate Muslims are persecuted in their own countries. But declaring war on all of Islam is obviously a ****ing potato way of going about it.

BraddlesMcGee
11-14-2015, 09:32 PM
I live in America so i abide by their rules. Personally i do not condone it but i dont really care either

But what do you think American rules should be?

KhumatMibra
11-14-2015, 09:34 PM

inb4 sharia law

kkash
11-14-2015, 09:35 PM
its not an Islamic country so it can be whatever it wants to be. If you are hinting at me wanting Sharia I do but if im in another country i live by their laws

Footzy
11-14-2015, 09:38 PM
this is a pretty fuked up thing to say, big words for a guy with a foot in his avi.

Can you back up this claim? it would be fuked up if true, not aware

My foot is so sexy it hurts. Research ****philia in islam and ****philia in hadiths.

Trump/Cruz 2016

BraddlesMcGee
11-14-2015, 09:41 PM
its not an Islamic country so it can be whatever it wants to be. If you are hinting at me wanting Sharia I do but if im in another country i live by their laws

Nice avoidance. In a democracy the citizens decide what laws to live under. If there was an Islamic candidate who wanted to introduce Sharia into America would you be leaning your vote to them?

Footzy
11-14-2015, 09:41 PM

Its not converting when you are born into a muslim background and you start becoming semi observant. And no one is taking out of context. Just reading the hadiths and surahs in full.

DinoPOOP
11-14-2015, 09:43 PM
People can't and won't say it but the reason Westerners hate Muslims is because we know we're a better society and a better class of human bean

The West
>brb museums
>brb works of art
>brb bridges, Teslas, skyscrapers, Trans Atlantic internet wire
>brb social security for our eldery
>brb jobs
>brb 40 hr work week

What do Muslims have?

The Middle East
>brb sand
>brb stolen guns
>brb hoarded oil

We all know we are better but it isn't 500 BC anymore and we can't just go in there and kill them, take their land and build an actual society. The only reason every Muslim phuk isn't dead is because we pretend we're above our own nature. Phuk Arabs

KT667
11-14-2015, 09:44 PM
Ry3NzkAOo3s

hoky fuk.

she destroyed her.

R0ck_S0lid
11-14-2015, 09:44 PM
I mean I get it... whenever you hear something on the news about a bombing or terrorist attack... its always a Muslim extremist. But what about the majority of the people?

Oh you mean the majority of Muslims who support Sharia law or the 27% of French Muslim youth who actually support ISIS

https://www.rt.com/news/181076-isis-islam-militans-france/

The tiny minority Muslims who are peaceful are irrelevant

lolololz
11-14-2015, 09:49 PM
Oh you mean the majority of Muslims who support Sharia law or the 27% of French Muslim youth who actually support ISIS

https://www.rt.com/news/181076-isis-islam-militans-france/

The tiny minority Muslims who are peaceful are irrelevant

What do you mean tiny minority? Theres over 1.5 billion of them on the planet... thats almost 5 times the american population. Do you understand how fuarked we are if most of them were terrorists? We'd all be dead. srs.

R0ck_S0lid
11-14-2015, 09:51 PM
#prayforcucks

phucking lol

repped

BraddlesMcGee
11-14-2015, 09:52 PM
Ry3NzkAOo3s

Chit. Would wife.

kkash
11-14-2015, 09:52 PM
Nice avoidance. In a democracy the citizens decide what laws to live under. If there was an Islamic candidate who wanted to introduce Sharia into America would you be leaning your vote to them?

Nah. First of all noone would vote for them, second of all it clearly doesnt mesh with western society especially now more than anything with all the Islam hate

kkash
11-14-2015, 09:53 PM
What do you mean tiny minority? Theres over 1.5 billion of them on the planet... thats almost 5 times the american population. Do you understand how fuarked we are if most of them were terrorists? We'd all be dead. srs.

Exactly this. To be honest if we were all terrorists we would own most of the world. But we're not

ErnieMccracken
11-14-2015, 09:55 PM
Exactly this. To be honest if we were all terrorists we would own most of the world. But we're not

No. You would be extinct if you couldn't hide behind civilians. The middle east would be turned into a glass parking lot.

BraddlesMcGee
11-14-2015, 09:59 PM
Nah. First of all noone would vote for them, second of all it clearly doesnt mesh with western society especially now more than anything with all the Islam hate

Too pedantic, not addressing general question. Perhaps you need to get off the fence.

R0ck_S0lid
11-14-2015, 10:02 PM

Well the number of "moderates" among them who condone terrorism is VERY high and the number of actual terrorists is greater than the number of terrorists from all other religions combined. Muslims constitute less than 25% of the world's population but make up more than 99% of terrorists in the 6 continents

supporting terrorism isn't the same as doing the actual killing but is still dangerous nevertheless to have these dramatically high numbers

Looking at the numbers do you still think that these phuckers are right in the head?

kkash
11-14-2015, 10:06 PM
No. You would be extinct if you couldn't hide behind civilians. The middle east would be turned into a glass parking lot.\\

wot... bruh Islam is an ideology theres muslims everywhere you cant kill em all. You cant tell if someone is muslim by looking at them. Theres 200 million in Indonesia alone

lolololz
11-14-2015, 10:07 PM
Well the number of "moderates" among them who condone terrorism is VERY high and the number of actual terrorists is greater than the number of terrorists from all other religions combined. Muslims constitute less than 25% of the world's population but make up more than 99% of terrorists in the 6 continents

Looking at the numbers do you still think that these phuckers are right in the head?

I agree that most, if not all, terrorists are muslim. But how did they come up with the number of "moderates" that condone terrorists? Did they ask all 1.5 billion of them? I dont get where these numbers come from lmao. I mean I know a bunch of Muslims... they all hate the chit that goes on in the mid east.

ErnieMccracken
11-14-2015, 10:11 PM
\\

wot... bruh Islam is an ideology theres muslims everywhere you cant kill em all. You cant tell if someone is muslim by looking at them. Theres 200 million in Indonesia alone

Sure you can. We're just not willing to do it anymore. Remember when the US turned two Japanese cities into smoldering piles of rubble? They said they were too fanatical, too suicidal, the emperor could never be silenced, death before dishonor, Hawaii will never be safe, they will never bend a knee to the US!! Things change real quick when your skin starts melting.

J90
11-14-2015, 10:11 PM
Islam is violent through and through. Good Muslims simply ignore all the bad chit and cherry pick the good chit.

aragon416
11-14-2015, 10:13 PM
Ry3NzkAOo3s

Lol what is this.

The question was: How can we fight an ideological war with weapons? How can we ever end this war? The jihadist ideology is an ideology. How can you ever win this thing if you don't address it ideologically?

Her response: 15-20% of muslims are extremists (source??). The peaceful majority doesn't matter. Just look at Germany, Russia, China and you can see how a few were able to make the peaceful majority irrelevant.

What kind of answer was that? Unless I'm missing something, I don't see how she answered the question.

R0ck_S0lid
11-14-2015, 10:15 PM
I agree that most, if not all, terrorists are muslim. But how did they come up with the number of "moderates" that condone terrorists? Did they ask all 1.5 billion of them? I dont get where these numbers come from lmao. I mean I know a bunch of Muslims... they all hate the chit that goes on in the mid east.

This is why we have research centers who follow a scientific approach called statistics to arrive to these conclusion. When they say that Trump's support among republicans is more than 30%, for example, it doesn't mean that they surveyed all republicans but rather a smaller random sample that is representative of the majority.

kaizersoze
11-14-2015, 10:25 PM
Eh this whole Islam thing is very similar to
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Rebellion_of_1857

Middle East is violent right now because it is getting out of an imperial era. What most people don't know (media wants to cover it) is that these retards are conducting vengeance attacks - it has nothing to do with religion.

Num3n
11-14-2015, 10:28 PM
not all muslims are terrorists but essentially all terrorists are muslim

it has everything to do with religion.

matt2451
11-14-2015, 10:34 PM
shutting this down

kaizersoze
11-14-2015, 10:35 PM

who armed them to topple Assad?

GenghisBro
11-14-2015, 10:39 PM
The progression of western society by default doesn't need to accommodate the needs of tolerating to Islam.

Refugee's need the west. The west doesn't need them. The west is way too nice for it's own good. Some people do not want to fight Islam by submitting to it.

lolololz
11-15-2015, 05:45 AM
Some people do not want to fight Islam by submitting to it.

w0t? LOL brah you seriously need to stop googling stuff. I've lived among them. They are literally living a normal happy life. Who are these people you speak of?

musD
11-15-2015, 06:07 AM

plenty of domestic terrorists and terrorists in other countries that aren't muslim. Just because it's not being covered doesn't mean it's not happening.

BetaAsPhuck
11-15-2015, 06:39 AM
Satire twitter account...

As a moderate I've written a 60 page discourse with reference to scripture on why you have permission to not be killed despite offending me. @kingofdawah

This guy is phuckin brilliant. Please follow him.

Sanguivorant
11-15-2015, 06:44 AM

ISIS has won.

basement iron
11-15-2015, 06:50 AM
Oh wow, not all Muslims are terrorists...awesome...neato...guess we can finally put all this Islamic terrorism behind us now and move on. Thanks OP.

lolololz
11-15-2015, 07:15 AM
Oh wow, not all Muslims are terrorists...awesome...neato...guess we can finally put all this Islamic terrorism behind us now and move on. Thanks OP.

Please show me where I said we should put all this Islamic Terrorism behind us. Pls brah. Pls. Because I could have sworn I said put a bullet between their eyes.

VSVP99
11-15-2015, 07:34 AM
I live in a city with large lebanese muslim population. Lebanon is considered progressive and liberal for those unaware.

I grew up around a good portion. I'd say 20% of my classmates were muslim. I even became "friends" with the popular group of boys my age for a short while.

A good buddy also was "friends" with a group of lebs for a few years.

Both of our experience with them was this : good people to banter with, sure you can joke with them. Mainly because they dgaf and are generally cool because of it.

As soon as chit gets real, (with money or material goods they're trying to "borrow" for ex) you are an outsider and beneath them. *Watch out if you are a non muslim and think you can trust a Muslim.

Huge self entitlement and general aggressiveness from the Males. They have it from the time they can walk! All the time in grocery stores I have to deal with 4 year old muslim gangsters of one degree or another. Srs within the last week.

The Women are the opposite it seems. Their high moral standing leaves me in awe at times. (Nothing more hnnng than a slightly slutty hijab chick. Lmao we're getting more African muslims these days with dat ass)

If a Muslim is highly educated and has 0-2 kids, sure, I'd be glad to have them participate in our work force. Otherwise, nothxsjeff. The Men are always going to be a problem.

This is my personal experience with them. My view does NOT regard any terrorist activities or anti muslim propaganda.

Vl641IFO10g

lolololz
11-15-2015, 07:48 AM
I live in a city with large lebanese muslim population. Lebanon is considered progressive and liberal for those unaware.

I grew up around a good portion. I'd say 20% of my classmates were muslim. I even became "friends" with the popular group of boys my age for a short while.

A good buddy also was "friends" with a group of lebs for a few years.

Both of our experience with them was this : good people to banter with, sure you can joke with them. Mainly because they dgaf and are generally cool because of it.

As soon as chit gets real, (with money or material goods they're trying to "borrow" for ex) you are an outsider and beneath them. *Watch out if you are a non muslim and think you can trust a Muslim.

Huge self entitlement and general aggressiveness from the Males. They have it from the time they can walk! All the time in grocery stores I have to deal with 4 year old muslim gangsters of one degree or another. Srs within the last week.

The Women are the opposite it seems. Their high moral standing leaves me in awe at times. (Nothing more hnnng than a slightly slutty hijab chick. Lmao we're getting more African muslims these days with dat ass)

If a Muslim is highly educated and has 0-2 kids, sure, I'd be glad to have them participate in our work force. Otherwise, nothxsjeff. The Men are always going to be a problem.

This is my personal experience with them. My view does NOT regard any terrorist activities or anti muslim propaganda.

Vl641IFO10g

Makes sense. I notice that the younger generation is better because they seem more westernized. They're into the chit we're into. The older generations are fuarking cavemen tho.

hoodies4lyfe
11-15-2015, 08:01 AM
There is a huge hatred towards Islam in East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea) for those unaware, I myself am from Japan.

And the region doesn't even have many immigrants/refugees from the Middle East, nor suffers any suicide bombings/terrorist attacks like Europe does.

Just to show that people from the other side of the globe is disgusted by the 'religion of peace' too.

Canadian2point0
11-15-2015, 09:33 AM

Just sayin research before you call for a genocide of 1.7billion people that you cant even doThis guy did his research to....in fact, it was his job.

https://punditfromanotherplanet.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/isis-sw.png?w=590

sawoobley
11-15-2015, 09:37 AM
I've never heard of a Muslim in the U.S. being attacked they his/her own friends because of what is happening on the other side of the globe. Most people don't want to import people from third world countries where there are a high percentage of radicals and people who could slip in to cause harm to the country.

Lord_Lemon
11-15-2015, 11:54 AM

What do you say about this?

nA3xN5ptZXM