PDA

View Full Version : So what's the real talk regarding burying Muslims in pig skin?

yeshli2nuts
11-14-2015, 03:40 PM
srsly, this gets brought up once in a while. Do Muslims actually believe that if they are buried in pig skin, they wont go to heaven? If so, why is that not done with terrorists?

Mr Beer
11-14-2015, 05:19 PM
srsly, this gets brought up once in a while. Do Muslims actually believe that if they are buried in pig skin, they wont go to heaven? If so, why is that not done with terrorists?

Don't know, I doubt it because the general line seems to be that Allah makes the call so I imagine Islamic theology would imply that a pigskin doesn't get to thwart Allah's will.

It's not done to terrorists because the State is supposed to be an impartial entity, not an angry person with a sadistic sense of humour.

Also, not every single terrorist is a Muslim, I mean most of them are of course but it's not 100%.

ODBM
11-14-2015, 05:23 PM
It's something like that. Though when the US catches high-profile terrorists, we make sure to give them honorable marine burials without even showing evidence that the person in question was actually killed.

Thanks Obama. So honorable.

yeshli2nuts
11-14-2015, 05:34 PM
It's not done to terrorists because the State is supposed to be an impartial entity, not an angry person with a sadistic sense of humour.

Hmm... I thought the State's job is supposed to keep the citizens safe. If there was something that would stop terrorists from attacking, then they should do it, no matter how sadistic it is.

Also, not every single terrorist is a Muslim, I mean most of them are of course but it's not 100%.

http://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000026190102-sr0hv3-original.jpg?d53bf9f