PDA

View Full Version : new here...

Bo1985
11-10-2015, 10:21 PM
hey guys...my name is Bo....I live in North Carolina.

im new here just signed on....ill tell ya bout myself....

im 29 (will be 30 nov 17) I have done a little working out and lifting since I was a kid but was one of them that would start and stop and start and stop. I joined the military when I was 20. I joined the navy in hopes of getting into the seal program. Did a lot of working out with seals...got in good shape but unfortunately the type contract I went active under wouldn't let me go into the program. So I got out...and ever since I have been working maintenance in production plants and now a distribution center.

I work 3rd shift and im also a volunteer fire fighter. over the past 5-6 years I have let my health slip a little. I still retain some of my good shape but im starting to see that my body aint shedding the fat like it used to and I caint get away with eating as bad as I used to could.

im 6" 200lbs.....the most I have ever weighed was less than a year ago and it was (all naked weight of course and first thing in the morning after a pee) 211. It made me feel bad so I started eating better....drankin water and working out more (bodyweight workouts) and got it down to 189.5 within a few months. Now that deer hunting season has come in....I haven't been doing my part as much and I have gone back up to 200.

I have lots of questions and I hope to learn a lot from yall and maybe even help someone out myself.

ewolf2
11-16-2015, 01:05 PM
There is a wealth of information on this site. Take the time to read the stickies at the top of the forums and soak in as much as you can. Good luck!!

Zotar69
11-19-2015, 12:49 PM
Like ewolf said, check out all of the stickies here, they are definitely there to help!