PDA

View Full Version : Another fake rape accuser bites the dust (Patrick Kane)

dankydank
11-03-2015, 07:03 PM
http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/14045068/woman-accused-chicago-blackhawks-star-patrick-kane-rape-no-longer-cooperating-investigation

Gee I wonder by she should stop cooperating when they ask her questions.

The woman who accused Chicago Blackhawks star Patrick Kane of raping her in August has notified authorities that she no longer wishes to cooperate with the investigation, several sources told The Buffalo News.

The woman reportedly told authorities that the investigation has caused her and her family a great deal of stress.

"She was no longer interested in going forward," a source told the newspaper.

The woman inquired with the Erie County, New York, district attorney's office about the status of the investigation and spoke to investigators at length last week. Ultimately, she signed an "affidavit declining prosecution," which is currently under consideration by District Attorney Frank A. Sedita III, The Buffalo News reported.

It is Sedita's decision whether or not to proceed with the case. Last weekend, The Buffalo News reported that criminal charges against Kane were unlikely to be filed due to there being too many questions about the allegations.

The woman first contacted police with her allegations last August. She was examined by doctors and police investigated Kane's home in Hamburg, New York. The case took a strange turn in September when the accuser's lawyer quit the case after the woman's mother was allegedly involved in a hoax designed to cast doubts on police's handling of the DNA evidence in the case.

This still won't stop people from screaming rapist at him everywhere he goes of course like it still happens to Kobe and Jameis Winston. What is it with these whores always having multiple men's semen found in the rape kit. Winstons whore had 3 guys and Kane's had 4.

caliasthetics
11-03-2015, 07:06 PM
http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/14045068/woman-accused-chicago-blackhawks-star-patrick-kane-rape-no-longer-cooperating-investigation

This still won't stop people from screaming rapist at him everywhere he goes of course like it still happens to Kobe and Jameis Winston. What is it with these whores always having multiple men's semen found in the rape kit. Winstons whore had 3 guys and Kane's had 4.

Fukking shame man

Kobe haters still call him a rapist over 10 years after being completely cleared.

Goes to show your reputation is ruined when these whores do this shiet.

She should be in jail srs

tonyparker69
11-03-2015, 07:09 PM
She should be in jail srs

She should be executed is what she should be.

Hardcore_D00d
11-03-2015, 07:13 PM
She should be executed is what she should be.

death by being fed to army ants (srs)

squoddybody
11-03-2015, 07:18 PM
They make it harder and harder for women to get ahead in this world. FFS. It's hard enough just getting this stupid job, and being able to come offshore, but no, I still have to put up with females who want to make everything more difficult. It's no wonder a lot of these older guys out here don't like it.

Most recently we're now unable to share a room/bathroom with men, because some stupid, young girl thought her suite mate was creeping on her. He got in trouble, and we all had to change rooms. Poor guy didn't do anything; she's just a ****. I see that happening all the time out here.

I'm over it. She should be hanged by her neck until dead. **** any woman who screams rape instead of regret.

jbball92
11-03-2015, 07:23 PM
notsureifsrs.

he paid her off and im sure she was probably receiving dozens of death threats everyday.

HoganIsGOAT
11-03-2015, 07:28 PM

Maybe she was paid off like Greg Hardy's ex-girlfriend.

This certainly isn't proof that he didn't forcibly insert his dick into her orifices. Of course her allegations never meant that he did in the first place either.

dankydank
11-03-2015, 07:34 PM
Maybe she was paid off like Greg Hardy's ex-girlfriend.

This certainly isn't proof that he didn't forcibly insert his dick into her orifices. Of course her allegations never meant that he did in the first place either.

They couldn't find any DNA below the waist. They did find DNA elsewhere. Mother faked some kit. Whore had 4 other guys sea men's in her. How does the police asking her questions lead you to believe she's being paid off? Once people actually ask her questions her gig is over. Just like every other high profile media rape case like Mattress Girl and UVA. The girls run to the media and refuse to cooperate with the police because it apparently is too triggering to talk with people specifically trained to do this while blasting the story nationally isn't.

HoganIsGOAT
11-03-2015, 07:56 PM
They couldn't find any DNA below the waist. They did find DNA elsewhere. Mother faked some kit. Whore had 4 other guys sea men's in her. How does the police asking her questions lead you to believe she's being paid off? Once people actually ask her questions her gig is over. Just like every other high profile media rape case like Mattress Girl and UVA. The girls run to the media and refuse to cooperate with the police because it apparently is too triggering to talk with people specifically trained to do this while blasting the story nationally isn't.

Let's not pretend we're the police and have all of the evidence to review. I'm just being honest, I don't know, and neither do you.

mabidi
11-03-2015, 08:27 PM
Patrick Kane has been a douchebag ever since he was in high school (lived 15 minutes from me)

hell of a hockey player but straight dick

MurkinSeason
11-03-2015, 08:29 PM
Makes me think back to the whole Hardy situation where he was not guilty

HankScorp1o
11-03-2015, 08:34 PM
Fukking shame man

Kobe haters still call him a rapist over 10 years after being completely cleared.

Goes to show your reputation is ruined when these whores do this shiet.

She should be in jail srsAnd Brady haters still call him a cheater despite zero actual evidence of him doing anything.

And WInston is still a rapist...

And there are actually people who still believe Brian Banks raped that lunatic...

Such is life in the court of ESPN and the simpletons that follow them.

All you have to do nowadays is accuse someone of something and they become that thing.

Sad.

broboma2012
11-03-2015, 08:40 PM
And Brady haters still call him a cheater despite zero actual evidence of him doing anything.

And WInston is still a rapist...

And there are actually people who still believe Brian Banks raped that lunatic...

Such is life in the court of ESPN and the simpletons that follow them.

All you have to do nowadays is accuse someone of something and they become that thing.

Sad.

your ability to fit brady into every possible subject is amazing! I hate you!

holtmcg
11-03-2015, 09:42 PM
False rape accusations should be punishable with prison time (srs).

21Classic
11-03-2015, 10:16 PM
Real talk, and ive always felt this way, people accused of rape should NOT be named to the public, until found guilty.

Just like underage kids cant be named.

Because we all know, the second somebody is accused, they are instantly guilty in the court of public opinion. And thats a travesty.

ClutchAnalyst
11-03-2015, 10:24 PM
Real talk, and ive always felt this way, people accused of rape should NOT be named to the public, until found guilty.

Just like underage kids cant be named.

Because we all know, the second somebody is accused, they are instantly guilty in the court of public opinion. And thats a travesty.

best idea ITT

HankScorp1o
11-03-2015, 10:56 PM
your ability to fit brady into every possible subject is amazing! I hate you!damn, is there a single Chiraqtard I've bodied repeatedly who doesn't actively hold a grudge?

I'd tell you to step outside and take a breather but there's like a 90% chance you'd get hit by a stray bullet.

MurkinSeason
11-03-2015, 11:02 PM
damn, is there a single Chiraqtard I've bodied repeatedly who doesn't actively hold a grudge?

I'd tell you to step outside and take a breather but there's like a 90% chance you'd get hit by a stray bullet.

Wow lol. We Internet thuggin now.

HankScorp1o
11-03-2015, 11:18 PM
Wow lol. We Internet thuggin now.http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/nick-young-confused-face.jpg

You alright brah? lately your posts are even more potato than usual.