PDA

View Full Version : 5th secular blogger slaughtered in Bangladesh by muslims

ScottTil
11-03-2015, 12:51 PM
QF2mLPYJCOU

CXC3000
11-03-2015, 01:03 PM
OP, where's your proof it was Muslims?

He could have been a victim of theft by non-Muslims.

VTheKing
11-03-2015, 01:19 PM

An atheist blogger living in an overwhelmingly Muslim country where non-believers have been victimized by fanatical mobs, gets murdered at home.

man it's difficult to connect the dots

ScottTil
11-03-2015, 01:21 PM

it's in the video bro, islamist groups took credit for the killing.

Halfway
11-03-2015, 01:29 PM
it's in the video bro, islamist groups took credit for the killing.

Could be hindus, Jews or the CIA pretending to be muslims

where's your proof it isn't ?

CXC3000
11-03-2015, 01:34 PM

This.

bcop
11-03-2015, 01:40 PM

This.

There are no Jews in Bangladesh (there used to be a long time ago, but there are none now).

Why would Jews or the CIA bother with killing Atheist Bloggers in Bangladesh? Don't you think that they have better stuff to do?

There are also very few Hindus there compared to Muslims, and Muslim extremists have a history of doing things like this.

The conspiracy theories that go on in this forum are ridiculous.

Halfway
11-03-2015, 01:52 PM
There are no Jews in Bangladesh (there used to be a long time ago, but there are none now).

Why would Jews or the CIA bother with killing Atheist Bloggers in Bangladesh? Don't you think that they have better stuff to do?

There are also very few Hindus there compared to Muslims, and Muslim extremists have a history of doing things like this.

The conspiracy theories that go on in this forum are ridiculous.

I'm just saying that Mossad agents might very well be embedded in the Bangladesh countryside to cause trouble and make the innocent Muslims look bad

And if they're not directly involved then they might be funding local Hindus to do their dirty work

bcop
11-03-2015, 02:23 PM
I'm just saying that Mossad agents might very well be embedded in the Bangladesh countryside to cause trouble and make the innocent Muslims look bad

And if they're not directly involved then they might be funding local Hindus to do their dirty work

The Mossad does not have unlimited resources and an unlimited budget. Israel has so many problems around it that threaten its security (most Arab countries, Iran, Syria is a mess, European diplomacy, Palestinians, ect...), and yet you think that they would use their most valuable resources to kill secular bloggers in Bangladesh? Really?

How on earth does killing secular bloggers in Bangladesh benefit Israel?

VTheKing
11-03-2015, 02:25 PM
The Mossad does not have unlimited resources and an unlimited budget. Israel has so many problems around it that threaten its security (most Arab countries, Iran, Syria is a mess, European diplomacy, Palestinians, ect...), and yet you think that they would use their most valuable resources to kill secular bloggers in Bangladesh? Really?

How on earth does killing secular bloggers in Bangladesh benefit Israel?

100% sure he's just trolling to highlight CXC's idiocy.

TheAdz95
11-03-2015, 02:27 PM
Lol agreed, he fell for it hook line and sinker too :D

CXC3000
11-03-2015, 02:45 PM

I refuse to believe I'm an idiot.

ScottTil
11-03-2015, 02:51 PM

you're probably the only miscer in history to get the lowest level of red reps named after yourself :)
if unaware, hover your mouse cursor above his reps lmao

Mr Beer
11-03-2015, 02:57 PM
Can't be true, there is no compulsion in Islam.

Canadian2point0
11-03-2015, 04:03 PM
They probably confronted him on his islamaphobia, then there was a "misunderstanding."

chibb1122
11-03-2015, 06:01 PM

Yes you are. You are an inbred idiot.

Harbinger
11-03-2015, 06:06 PM
yay religion

MSKFAHIM
11-03-2015, 10:41 PM
FACT: We don't have evidence that muslims did it.

Now, having said that, let me explain something. Various Islamist groups have produce hit lists of secular and atheistic writers/bloggers/publishers/professors/etc they want to kill in Bangladesh. Initially they demanded the hanging of these people from the Bangladesh government. They also wanted the government to introduce a blasphemy law. Long story short, the government didn't listen to them and then they started assassinating these people. Secular writers and bloggers and university professors in Bangladesh receive death threats from Islamists groups on a regular basis. Each and every one of the secular and atheistic people that were killed in Bangladesh were killed by one of these Islamist groups that have been threatening. THIS IS THE REASON the authorities are more or less sure that this planned attack was by one of these groups. Not to mention that they have no other enemies besides these islamist groups, virtually NONE. The only people who are constantly threatening them are the nutjob islamists.

More details and background info:

- These islamist parties hold a grudge against these atheists and secularists on a political level too. That's because of the recent trials of the war criminals. Many of these islamist parties have top figures who were involved in raping, looting, murdering Bangladeshis in the liberation war of 1971. These secularists and atheists were heavily involved and almost lead the demonstration at Shahbag square in Dhaka during the trials. Putting immense pressure on the government to make sure those war criminals are on trial and get what they deserve.

- A little unknown fact is that these wahabi terorist islamist folks also happily murder muslim secularists or even other muslims who aren't wahabi pricks.

TranceNRG
11-04-2015, 12:28 AM
- A little unknown fact is that these wahabi terorist islamist folks also happily murder muslim secularists or even other muslims who aren't wahabi pricks.

This is important, but R/P refuses to comprehend this point.

TheFornicator1
11-04-2015, 01:19 AM

Nah, the R/P understands it quite well. You're the one refusing to comprehend the R/P. No Trance, the R/P doesn't think you're a terrorist just because you're a Muslim.

TranceNRG
11-04-2015, 01:54 AM
Nah, the R/P understands it quite well. You're the one refusing to comprehend the R/P. No Trance, the R/P doesn't think you're a terrorist just because you're a Muslim.

Unfortunately, I can't be certain of that anymore. (Obviously not everyone in the R/P is incapable of understanding it.)

Canadian2point0
11-04-2015, 03:50 AM

This is important, but R/P refuses to comprehend this point.Muslims killing other muslims.......never seen anyone deny that this happens. But what I have seen are people(muslims) who deny those doing the killing qualify as "muslims".

ODBM
11-04-2015, 04:03 AM
innocent Muslims
Is this English?

CXC3000
11-04-2015, 09:43 AM
you're probably the only miscer in history to get the lowest level of red reps named after yourself :)

Lol! - thanks :D

IntegralDx
11-04-2015, 09:55 AM
The sad thing is that most muslims probably think that this is justified

Religion is truly cancer

AlKhas
11-04-2015, 10:46 AM
The sad thing is that most muslims probably think that this is justified

Religion is truly cancerYes Bangladeshi people who vote for their secular leaders and are overwhelmingly muslim support this right? Haha go fuk yourself wanker

Mr Beer
11-04-2015, 01:35 PM

It's extremely well known that the more murderous Muslims routinely kill other Muslims and many people know that the primary victims of Islamic terrorism are other Muslims. How could it be otherwise? Westerners are generally located an inconvenient distance away from the murderers and have functional state security apparatus operating in their countries.

This rabid lack of discrimination amongst Islamic terrorists is hardly a comfort to concerned onlookers.

AlKhas
11-04-2015, 03:58 PM

I think that analogy is false since its not wahabis massacring shias in Pakistan. Its mainstream accepted Hanafi Deobandi Sunnis. And Shias in Iraq did the same to Sunnis

BetaAsPhuck
11-05-2015, 10:28 AM
I think that analogy is false since its not wahabis massacring shias in Pakistan. Its mainstream accepted Hanafi Deobandi Sunnis. And Shias in Iraq did the same to Sunnis

IME the wahhabis/salafi group are used as a scapegoat by leftist non-muslims, and muslims who want to distance Islam from Islamism.

TranceNRG
11-05-2015, 01:10 PM
It's extremely well known that the more murderous Muslims routinely kill other Muslims and many people know that the primary victims of Islamic terrorism are other Muslims. How could it be otherwise? Westerners are generally located an inconvenient distance away from the murderers and have functional state security apparatus operating in their countries.

This rabid lack of discrimination amongst Islamic terrorists is hardly a comfort to concerned onlookers.

The point is to make a distinction between non-extremist Muslims and extremist Muslims. When people say "Muslims did/do ....", they paint all Muslims with the same brush. And at that point opportunists jump in to blame Islam, ignoring that most Muslims, who are non-extremists, follow Islam and are simultaneously disgusted with the actions of the extremists and terrorists.

TranceNRG
11-05-2015, 01:12 PM

Extremists are found in all groups and circles, including the Shia.

HankScorp1o
11-05-2015, 01:22 PM
I refuse to believe I'm an idiot.That's something you have in common with other idiots.