PDA

View Full Version : Need help

aaqbali10
10-30-2015, 02:07 AM
Hey Guys , am 24 years old, 1.78 cm , 80 Kg i work out almost every day except the days i play official soccer games wich is Tuesday and wednesday so for monday i will work my chest+ abs / thursday :back+abs / Friday:Shoulders +abs / Saturday: Leg day and start the same routine again

For Nutrition my breakfast is consisted of 4 white eggs +veggie/Oatmeal with fruits and Greek yogurt / cream of wheat with fruit and greek yogurt

morning snack : protein shake

Lunch:fish/lean ground chicken / chicken breast+Brown rice/Whole grain pasta+Veggies (broccoli , cauliflower,Potatoes ,Brussels Sprouts)+ healthy fat (avocado/cashew)

Afternoon snack : Protein bar / fruits

After my workout i will have a protein shake

dinner; same as lunch

i have been working for a month and i had dropped 2 kgs and noticed some gainz and strength and started pushing myself and adding weight already

I just want some advice on nutrition (Carbs , protein+healthy fats) , and if u can suggest any workout program that u think can be better for me especially when i play two soccer games a week = (cardio +stretching)

jampottt
10-30-2015, 02:24 AM
Go check this thread out:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136691851

It should answer all of your nutrition related qualms. Putting your diet in macros is much easier in terms of giving advice than meal plans.
Also, what is your goal? It's difficult to recommend a program without knowing your goal.

aaqbali10
10-30-2015, 02:30 AM
It should answer all of your nutrition related qualms. Putting your diet in macros is much easier in terms of giving advice than meal plans.
Also, what is your goal? It's difficult to recommend a program without knowing your goal.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply , My goal is to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time , i ve seen your progress pictures and kinda looking for the same results and also to get the great physique to play soccer as it s my primary goal. thanks again

nakkiz
10-30-2015, 02:39 AM
Thanks for the reply , My goal is to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time , i ve seen your progress pictures and kinda looking for the same results and also to get the great physique to play soccer as it s my primary goal. thanks again

While possible, people usually do one or the other as cutting requires you to be in a caloric deficit, and gaining muscle has you in a surplus.

jampottt
10-30-2015, 02:54 AM
While possible, people usually do one or the other as cutting requires you to be in a caloric deficit, and gaining muscle has you in a surplus.

This.

With you playing football as often as you do, your TDEE will be higher than most, meaning you'll likely have to eat a bunch more calories to bulk.

I'm currently 8 weeks into my cycle on a bulk and my first real lifting program. I've made excellent progress eating a 15% surplus of my TDEE calories and working out with the Stronglifts 5x5 3 days a week. In terms of macros, all I do is ensure I'm hitting a minimum of 0.45g of fat per lb of weight and 0.8g of protein per lb of weight, filling the rest of my calories with food I like. You don't have to have as many shakes as you're having. You don't have to have any. It's all about hitting your minimum protein, fats and overall calories.

Check out this forum for Full Body lifting programs. They're often the highest recommended to beginners.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8

aaqbali10
10-30-2015, 03:05 AM
With you playing football as often as you do, your TDEE will be higher than most, meaning you'll likely have to eat a bunch more calories to bulk.

I'm currently 8 weeks into my cycle on a bulk and my first real lifting program. I've made excellent progress eating a 15% surplus of my TDEE calories and working out with the Stronglifts 5x5 3 days a week. In terms of macros, all I do is ensure I'm hitting a minimum of 0.45g of fat per lb of weight and 0.8g of protein per lb of weight, filling the rest of my calories with food I like. You don't have to have as many shakes as you're having. You don't have to have any. It's all about hitting your minimum protein, fats and overall calories.

Check out this forum for Full Body lifting programs. They're often the highest recommended to beginners.

Thanks a lot