PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump predicted 9/11 attacks, even named Osama Bin Laden.

CalmWind
10-25-2015, 01:54 AM
uUkP8-5Af2A

In his 2000 book The America We Deserve, the billionaire entrepreneur describes with chilling accuracy what would become a reality when terrorists hijacked planes on the morning of September 11, 2001.

“I really am convinced we’re in danger of the sort of terrorist attacks that will make the bombing of the Trade Center look like kids playing with firecrackers. No sensible analyst rejects this possibility, and plenty of them, like me, are not wondering if, but when it will happen.

“One day we’re told that a shadowy figure with no fixed address named Osama bin-Laden is public enemy number one, and U.S. jet fighters lay waste to his camp in Afghanistan. He escapes back under some rock, and a few news cycles later it’s on to a new enemy and new crisis.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/2507843/did-donald-trump-predict-911-more-than-a-year-before-terrorist-attacks/

watertoy
10-25-2015, 01:58 AM
Trump was bashing Kuwait, China and Japan; and losing deals to them in the 1980s. He hasn't changed. He is actually less of a flip flop.

nutsy54
10-25-2015, 04:55 AM
He didn't "predict the 9/11 attacks" - he cited the obvious future result of an ongoing expansion of terror attacks against the US which we didn't respond to. Just as everyone else who understood history and current events was doing.

CalmWind
10-25-2015, 05:02 AM
He didn't "predict the 9/11 attacks" - he cited the obvious future result of an ongoing expansion of terror attacks against the US which we didn't respond to. Just as everyone else who understood history and current events was doing.
so you blame W Bush for not paying attention before 9/11?

nutsy54
10-25-2015, 05:13 AM
so you blame W Bush for not paying attention before 9/11?
What the hell are you talking about? I didn't say anything about George Bush :rolleyes:

There's a hell of a difference between "something bad is going to happen, sometime, somewhere", and "this specific attack will take place, on this date, at this location".

CalmWind
10-25-2015, 05:16 AM
What the hell are you talking about? I didn't say anything about George Bush :rolleyes:

There's a hell of a difference between "something bad is going to happen, sometime, somewhere", and "this specific attack will take place, on this date, at this location".

so how come Donald Trump could predict 9/11 by naming OBL, but W Bush didn't do anything about OBL?

You can't have it both ways. If "anyone who understood history etc" could have seen it coming, like you claim..... then W Bush should have seen OBL coming too, and yet he didn't and failed. All reports show that W Bush did not take the OBL threat seriously.

nutsy54
10-25-2015, 05:30 AM
so how come Donald Trump could predict 9/11 by naming OBL, but W Bush didn't do anything about OBL?
Once again, what the hell are you talking about? Why are you expecting me to answer questions about statements which I didn't make?

You're trying to compare apples and oranges, while pretending they're the same thing.

GreatOldOne
10-25-2015, 05:40 AM

He's defending Trump for trolling Jeb by saying it was his brother's fault.

nutsy54
10-25-2015, 05:44 AM
He's defending Trump for trolling Jeb by saying it was his brother's fault.
Then maybe he could have mentioned that in the OP... Which still goes back to my answer in Post #5.

GreatOldOne
10-25-2015, 06:04 AM
Then maybe he could have mentioned that in the OP...

Maybe you could ask him why he didn't mention that in the OP in the next round of questioning...

sawoobley
10-25-2015, 09:43 AM
We all knew the World Trade Center was vulnerable after the 1993 WTC attacks. A judge even released the blue prints to the building and people were shocked we could be that stupid. No one imagined someone would ram them with planes though. It seems silly to blame Bush who had only been in office for a few months and say nothing about Clinton.

CalmWind
10-25-2015, 05:51 PM
We all knew the World Trade Center was vulnerable after the 1993 WTC attacks. A judge even released the blue prints to the building and people were shocked we could be that stupid. No one imagined someone would ram them with planes though. It seems silly to blame Bush who had only been in office for a few months and say nothing about Clinton.

Happened 8 months into W Bush's presidency..... and by that time, he had taken the most vacations than any other Prez in history.

nutsy54
10-25-2015, 05:54 PM
Happened 8 months into W Bush's presidency..... and by that time, he had taken the most vacations than any other Prez in history.
So... You think the entire military and intelligence community stops whenever the President is on "vacation"? (Not that any modern President is ever on "vacation", but why bother with those pesky facts, right?)

Why do you keep trying to change the subject to random, unrelated topics?

CalmWind
10-25-2015, 05:55 PM
Once again, what the hell are you talking about? Why are you expecting me to answer questions about statements which I didn't make?

You're trying to compare apples and oranges, while pretending they're the same thing.

It's relevant. You said pretty much anyone paying attention knew that it was going to happen. That statement implicates W Bush as incompetent, because he didn't pay attention to OBL at all before 9/11.

Whether or not you want to actually make that statement.... you already implied it.

And regardless of anything we say here...... what we know, is that Donald Trump was paying attention, and accurately predicted what was going to happen.

This is BIG for his political campaign.

nutsy54
10-25-2015, 05:58 PM
It's relevant. You said pretty much anyone paying attention knew that it was going to happen. That statement implicates W Bush as incompetent, because he didn't pay attention to OBL at all before 9/11.

Whether or not you want to actually make that statement.... you already implied it.
Completely false statement. I said that anyone paying attention knew that something would happen, sometime, somewhere. Not your ridiculous claim that a specific event was identified and known in advance.

Meanwhile, it's interesting that you completely ignore the part of Trump's "prediction" which was wrong - he expected another attack which would be ignored just like all the others. Instead, Bush directly and ferociously responded.

CalmWind
10-25-2015, 06:01 PM
Completely false statement. I said that anyone paying attention knew that something would happen, sometime, somewhere.

It isn't false at all.

Your defense only works if W Bush was actively engaged trying to shut OBL down, and failed because he didn't know the details of "sometime, somewhere"

But W Bush ignored OBL until 9/11 happened.

So your statements mean W Bush is incompetent. Or if your a conspiracy theorist, willfully negligent.

Tharsos
10-25-2015, 06:18 PM
The only logical conclusion is that Trump paid OBL to do 9/11 and then paid off government officials to cover it up. This was clearly all so that he could use it in his 2016 campaign for president. Am I doing it right CTers?

sawoobley
10-25-2015, 08:11 PM

Five myths about presidential vacations

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/five-myths-about-presidential-vacations/2014/08/15/2aa969c6-2311-11e4-958c-268a320a60ce_story.html

CalmWind
10-25-2015, 08:20 PM
Five myths about presidential vacations

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/five-myths-about-presidential-vacations/2014/08/15/2aa969c6-2311-11e4-958c-268a320a60ce_story.html

It's trying to put a spin on the facts, and it failed miserably.

10-25-2015, 08:33 PM
He named osama bin laden so i guess he was just ahead of the curve in getting duped by the government.

JackTriD
10-26-2015, 09:21 AM

And regardless of anything we say here...... what we know, is that Donald Trump was paying attention, and accurately predicted what was going to happen.

Week by week I am more convinced Trump will be our next president.

HELIX35
10-26-2015, 09:25 AM

Literally no one cares about this. Pure delusion to think it has any impact.

Wipe your chin off cuckwind

tpittma2
10-26-2015, 11:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Gfuzf8n.png