PDA

View Full Version : Wow did I miss this on the R/P or what? Swedish man stabs immigrant school

AlKhas
10-22-2015, 11:28 AM
fuking terrorist scum...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-school-attack-sword-wielding-man-posed-for-pictures-with-pupils-before-killing-child-and-a6704566.html

The man who killed a pupil and a teacher during a rampage at a Swedish school was photographed with students shortly before the attack dressed as Darth Vader.

The image shows him posing with two people, who appear relaxed, as he drapes his arm around one of them and holds a large sword in his other hand.

He appeared to be wearing a mask and black outfit resembling the Star Wars character, with victims initially assuming the costume was part of an early Halloween stunt.

The attacker went on to stab four people at the Kronan school in Trollhattan today before being shot dead by police.

Officers arrived to find one male teacher already dead and three other people seriously wounded — two male students aged 11 and 15 and another male teacher, police spokesman.

One of the injured students and the attacker died later at the hospital, authorities said.

The attacker, identified as a local 21-year-old man, knocked on the doors to two classrooms and stabbed anyone who opened them, police spokesman Thord Haraldsson told a press conference.

Laith Alazze, a 14-year-old student at Kronan, said at first he thought the man had something to do with Halloween.

“One of my friends walked over to him to challenge him, but when we saw he stabbed him (the teacher), we ran away,” the teenager told Sweden's TV4.

Police searched the attacker's home and found “interesting” things, Mr Haraldsson added, without providing details.

The three wounded victims were all in serious condition after undergoing surgery at the Norra Alvsborgs Lanssjukhus hospital.

Dr Lars Spetz told reporters the teacher had been stabbed in the abdomen while the two students were wounded in the abdomen, liver and chest.

“They hover between life and death,” he added.

Swedish media said the school held a meeting Thursday morning to discuss teachers' fears that they could not control access to the school.

Students had to pass through a public cafe to reach the school's cafeteria and other parts of the building, Dagens Nyheter reported.

The Swedish Prime Minister, Stefan Lofven, described Thursday as a “black day” after visiting the crime scene.

“My thoughts go out to the victims and their families, the students and staff, and the whole community that has been affected,” Mr Lofven added. “No words can describe what they are going through right now.”

King Carl XVI Gustaf said Sweden was “in shock” following the attack and that the royal family received the news “with great dismay and sadness”.

Mr Beer
10-22-2015, 12:28 PM
Terrorist eh? Since nothing in the article mentioned what political changes he sought to achieve through the use of terror, you must have access to additional information, perhaps you'd care to furnish the forum with it?

p100
10-22-2015, 12:32 PM
http://www.***.com/news/world-europe-34602621

Local media have reported that the suspect's accounts on Facebook and YouTube suggest an interest in Hitler and Nazi Germany. In a photo given to media by a student at the school, he appears to be wearing a black trench coat and a helmet resembling those worn by German troops in World War Two.

He's white, nothing to see here, just some mental illness.

Flakker
10-22-2015, 12:53 PM

If he were muslim, we could claim:
1) American intervention in the ME
2) American support of Israel
3) Military bases in the Hijaz
4) No-true-scotsman fallacy
5) British imperialism
6) j00s (almost goes without saying, yam eye write?)
7) Islamophobia
8) Lack of Sharia/host country not being accommodating enough
9) Crusades
10) TFW no ummah

Did I miss anything?

markUK1
10-22-2015, 12:57 PM
what an absolute scum bag to do that to kids. some people dont deserve air to breathe

BalkanPrince
10-22-2015, 01:28 PM
I just do not understand the Darth Vader mask for the life of me...

mustermuscle
10-22-2015, 01:30 PM
A diverse multicultural society OP, don't focus on the bad elements.

TheFassbender
10-22-2015, 01:48 PM
Another negative effect of an unnatural multi ethnic community. If Sweden had a sensible immigration policy this would not have happened.

6OCHA
10-22-2015, 02:11 PM
Another negative effect of an unnatural multi ethnic community. If Sweden had a sensible immigration policy this would not have happened.

Waiting for you to appear on news for having slaughtered innocent people, scum.

mustermuscle
10-22-2015, 02:11 PM
Why should there be an immigration policy at all?
If the world is heading to overpopulation wouldn't a few countries getting smaller in population be a good thing? Especially if they are first world countries where people use the most resources per capita?

otisthebat
10-22-2015, 02:14 PM
what an absolute scum bag to do that to kids. some people dont deserve air to breathe

why are you not calling for a ban on swords and knives?

mustermuscle
10-22-2015, 02:15 PM
Swords and knives? That is a half measure. We need to ban violence and killing.

TheAdz95
10-22-2015, 02:19 PM
I must have missed the memo where a country's population is crime free 100% of the time.
At the end of the day, it's still the work of the elite who are pushing unnatural, degenerate lifestyles which toxify the mind.
It's mental poison.
You would not see this kind of violence in Sweden 60 years ago, nor in the U.S. Where people go on crime sprees.
It's the values people grow up with that is the problem.

Canadian2point0
10-22-2015, 02:19 PM
Another negative effect of an unnatural multi ethnic community. If Sweden had a sensible immigration policy this would not have happened.Not advocating murder, but if you plan to make a statement about immigration.....then target the policy makers ffs.

mustermuscle
10-22-2015, 02:25 PM
I must have missed the memo where a country's population is crime free 100% of the time.
At the end of the day, it's still the work of the elite who are pushing unnatural, degenerate lifestyles which toxify the mind.
It's mental poison.
You would not see this kind of violence in Sweden 60 years ago, nor in the U.S. Where people go on crime sprees.
It's the values people grow up with that is the problem.
A population could be crime free if the government stopped trying to give people welfare and disincentivize them from actually betering themselves.
Community can do what government does but without the "gunpoint derived altruism".

Halfway
10-22-2015, 02:26 PM
Swords and knives? That is a half measure. We need to ban violence and killing.

I think they already have.

Why do these fckbois always pick randoms instead of politicians? If he wanted to make a point he should have tried to take out their immigration minister not some innocent kids

but just fcking LOL at the Swedish government and royalties handwringing response to this - compared to them completely ignoring the Refugee Of Peace beheading a kid and his mom in IKEA back in august.

TheAdz95
10-22-2015, 02:34 PM
Not advocating murder, but if you plan to make a statement about immigration.....then target the policy makers ffs.
I find many people especially on here, blame 2nd and third causes for what is happening.
If there is an ant nest and a thousand aggressive ants, am I going to tread on a thousand ants just because they are bad or should I do something about that damn hole, maybe put a stick Or something covering it so no more ants can escape?
Goddamnit I wish people would blame the government rather than these illegals.
Yes, Islam is a problem, yes these people are a problem but what is the MAJOR contributing factor here?
Are people that short sighted they can't see how these people are coming here in the first place?

ODBM
10-22-2015, 02:36 PM
I can understand the guy's frustration. This probably would not have happened if the Swedish government was not allowing third-world immigrants to come in and cause unrest.

TheFassbender
10-22-2015, 02:42 PM
Why should there be an immigration policy at all?
If the world is heading to overpopulation wouldn't a few countries getting smaller in population be a good thing? Especially if they are first world countries where people use the most resources per capita?

I agree. The ideal immigration situation for European countries would be for immigration to be at very low levels and to consist entirely of other Europeans/whites who want to integrate.

Skythes
10-22-2015, 02:47 PM
The man who killed a pupil and a teacher during a rampage at a Swedish school was photographed with students shortly before the attack dressed as Darth Vader.

The first terrorist attacks from the peaceful Jedi religion. What has led to this? Was he part of the violence-preaching extremist Sith sect? Angry about the depiction of the Emperor and the Sith in the new blockbuster movie?

dankydank
10-22-2015, 03:09 PM

This is what libtard media does. Anything done by a white person is compared to a Nazi. I'm sure Nazis were all wearing Darth Vader masks during the war right. And gladly the good police officers had a gun to stop him before he could have killed more helpless people.

mustermuscle
10-22-2015, 03:22 PM
compared to them completely ignoring the Refugee Of Peace beheading a kid and his mom in IKEA back in august. What happened?

markUK1
10-22-2015, 03:30 PM

because people have died and every news story isnt a chance for people to use for political agenda

its not the first thng i think when these stories hit the headlines. i am thinking of a poor kid who is dead

nutsy54
10-22-2015, 03:33 PM
because people have died and every news story isnt a chance for people to use for political agenda

its not the first thng i think when these stories hit the headlines. i am thinking of a poor kid who is dead
You're a pathetic liar, as evidenced by your response to every "Gun" murder thread. You've tipped your hand, now that it's conveniently a person at fault (instead of the weapon they chose to use).

Gee, and we're supposed to believe fists can magically defend against any threat...

ODBM
10-22-2015, 03:34 PM

Except you push your anti-gun agenda every time someone in the US is killed by a firearm. I don't know if you're trying to be cute here, but you aren't fooling anyone.

US_Ranger
10-22-2015, 03:37 PM

You're a coward of a human being.

AA43560
10-22-2015, 04:17 PM

I can understand the guy's frustration. This probably would not have happened if the Swedish government was not allowing third-world immigrants to come in and cause unrest.

Ahhh blaming the victims.

Terrorist sympathizers/future terrorists

Especially fassbender. This guy needs to be watched closely because i would say he is very likely to act one of these days and carry out an attack.

GreatOldOne
10-22-2015, 04:18 PM
I just do not understand the Darth Vader mask for the life of me...

Darth Vader suffered severe injuries during a battle and the mask is part of a complex mobile life-support system.

The angled edges are meant to deflect directed energy weapon blasts onto the more substantial shoulder armor.

ODBM
10-22-2015, 04:19 PM

Especially fassbender. This guy needs to be watched closely because i would say he is very likely to act one of these days and carry out an attack.
You're about ten years behind on overusing the word terrorist.

p100
10-22-2015, 04:28 PM
Now pretty much confirmed the guy was a white supremacy nazi terrorist.

The hypocrisy here is crazy. Pick out an article of a Muslim committing a crime and everyone freaks and says the middle east should be nuked, even though Pakistan or whatever country isn't in the middle east.
Then a white supremacy terrorist commits a crime and it's all "he must be on some medication, or it's the immigrant's fault for leaving the countries we just bombed to hell."

So this nazi terrorist gets a free pass and sympathy for mass stabbing kids because his town has more brown people now. But take a Palestinian who lives his life inside giant walls with food, water, travel and electricity micromanaged by an oppresive country that continually expands and takes more territory everyday and constantly breaks treaties and you say "never an excuse for such behavior!"

lmao

AlKhas
10-22-2015, 04:35 PM
A lot of terrorist sympathisers ITT

RIP to the victims. Thoughts are with families in this disgusting terrorist attack by atheist extremists. A growing trend of atheists slaughtering innocent human beings like cattle. I should start using VPN before a neo Nazi like those ITT track me down.

forcexdistance
10-22-2015, 04:36 PM
Thank "God" he did not have these, like the Sandy Hook killer did....

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1220784!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_635/newtown-guns-12152012-390.jpg

nutsy54
10-22-2015, 04:45 PM
Thank "God" he did not have these, like the Sandy Hook killer did....
Couldn't jump on the caskets fast enough, to use as a trolling soap box, huh?

Defenseless people were murdered. Again. But apparently that's OK, because the attacker didn't choose the "bad" weapon.

Meanwhile, no comment from you on the fact that guys with guns are what stopped the slaughter. Again.

TheAdz95
10-22-2015, 04:54 PM
Europeans are being disenfranchised from the very people who are supposed to protect them.
Many being kicked out of their own homes, sisters raped, families attacked and killed.
All hush hush under the Anti European press.
Change is coming.

Canadian2point0
10-22-2015, 05:10 PM
Local media have reported that the suspect's accounts on Facebook and YouTube suggest an interest in Hitler and Nazi Germany.Inb4 just tutorials on the game Wolfenstein.

ONtop888
10-22-2015, 05:11 PM

Well, wearing a fuking Darth Vader helmet is a little bit strange, no? If his motivation was to terrorize a group of people, then yes he is a terrorist. If he was some nut dressed up as Darth Vader who thought that he was battling the Star Wars resistance then he just might have mental illness. I only read the story in the OP so I can't comment more.

I will say that a lot of the white shooters HAVE had serious, documented mental illness, like the scumbag who gunned down kids in Sandy Hook or even this most recent shooter in Oregon (he was bi-racial) is said to have had autism.

PimpMasterC
10-22-2015, 05:14 PM
Rip to the victims. Witnessing your country destroyed can turn an already unstable person into an more unstable person. He should have gone after the politicians that is behind the madness Sweden is facing instead.

ONtop888
10-22-2015, 05:18 PM

The hypocrisy here is crazy. Pick out an article of a Muslim committing a crime and everyone freaks and says the middle east should be nuked, even though Pakistan or whatever country isn't in the middle east.
Then a white supremacy terrorist commits a crime and it's all "he must be on some medication, or it's the immigrant's fault for leaving the countries we just bombed to hell."

So this nazi terrorist gets a free pass and sympathy for mass stabbing kids because his town has more brown people now. But take a Palestinian who lives his life inside giant walls with food, water, travel and electricity micromanaged by an oppresive country that continually expands and takes more territory everyday and constantly breaks treaties and you say "never an excuse for such behavior!"

lmaoThe Oregon school shooter was autistic. That's not an "excuse," as in no one is excusing his behavior, at least
I am certainly not, but it does help to understand his motivations.

Again, if this dude was a neo-Nazi who intended to terrorize brown kids then he is a terrorist.

The only difference here is the scale of terrorism. How many mass stabbings and shootings of Muslims by neo-Nazis have there been in communities in the past 5 years? These are isolated incidents, whereas Muslims slaughtering and raping non-Muslims or committing terrorist attacks or at least trying to commit terrorist attacks is frequent. It's so common now that no one is even shocked, it's just business as usual.

Mr Beer
10-22-2015, 06:28 PM
It's pretty amusing how rustled the forum Muslim apologists are getting over the fact that the words "terrorist" and "mass murderer" are not synonymous.

I get it guys, it would be nice to conflate the two separate things and thus have another arrow in your quiver when it comes to brushing over Islamic terrorism, but sadly, language isn't just going to change itself for your personal convenience.

Halfway
10-22-2015, 06:36 PM
What happened?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/08/muslim-asylum-seeker-beheads-ikea-shopper-in-sweden/

IKEA took one for the team and blamed itself for selling knives

Sweden Yes

mustermuscle
10-22-2015, 07:01 PM

lmao

Could you provide evidence of the same people holding all these incoherent views?
I'll not hold my breath because I can't do it for eternity.

mustermuscle
10-22-2015, 07:02 PM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/08/muslim-asylum-seeker-beheads-ikea-shopper-in-sweden/

IKEA took one for the team and blamed itself for selling knives

Sweden Yes
I did not know he actually desecrated the bodies. I heard about some stabbing.
Guess the media has been working hard on hushing it up.

PrivilegeCheker
10-22-2015, 07:03 PM
Jesus you sound like those libitards when they defend thugs. "Oh it's not his fault, it's because of the system is racist or no it was the guns fault".
Blame the fuking guy for once. If we can't get Trump to deport all the illegals should we be worried about you shooting up a school? You're a better fit in the middle east, we don't need homicidal apologetics in our civilized country.

ODBM
10-22-2015, 07:23 PM
Jesus you sound like those libitards when they defend thugs. "Oh it's not his fault, it's because of the system is racist or no it was the guns fault".
Blame the fuking guy for once. If we can't get Trump to deport all the illegals should we be worried about you shooting up a school? You're a better fit in the middle east, we don't need homicidal apologetics in our civilized country.
I didn't defend him. I said I can understand his frustration. In addition, if you've paid any attention to my political posts you'll find that one of the primary subjects I push is personal accountability: We are responsible for the decisions we make.

I'm sorry that you completely misunderstood, but I'm not entirely surprised. Many of your posts are of poor quality.

p100
10-22-2015, 07:52 PM
Well, wearing a fuking Darth Vader helmet is a little bit strange, no? If his motivation was to terrorize a group of people, then yes he is a terrorist. If he was some nut dressed up as Darth Vader who thought that he was battling the Star Wars resistance then he just might have mental illness. I only read the story in the OP so I can't comment more.

I will say that a lot of the white shooters HAVE had serious, documented mental illness, like the scumbag who gunned down kids in Sandy Hook or even this most recent shooter in Oregon (he was bi-racial) is said to have had autism.

It's a German helmet and his facebook and youtube account are full of Nazi stuff.

AlKhas
10-23-2015, 12:37 AM
I didn't defend him. I said I can understand his frustration. In addition, if you've paid any attention to my political posts you'll find that one of the primary subjects I push is personal accountability: We are responsible for the decisions we make.

I'm sorry that you completely misunderstood, but I'm not entirely surprised. Many of your posts are of poor quality.

"I can understand Palestinian frustration for killing innocent Israelis"

"I can understand Saudi Al Qaeda frustration of US military bases on their land"

Terrorist sympathisers gonna sympathise. You are a disgusting human being and should be locked up.

watertoy
10-23-2015, 02:14 AM
In Rotherham Muslims raped 1000 Children.

That's worse than 2 murders.

Ali619
10-23-2015, 02:22 AM
The Kurdish teacher Lavin Eskander died saving them and a Somali student Ahmed Hassan was also a victim in this.

TheAdz95
10-23-2015, 02:26 AM

"I can understand Saudi Al Qaeda frustration of US military bases on their land"

Terrorist sympathisers gonna sympathise. You are a disgusting human being and should be locked up.
Hang on. Aren't you the guy that follows al Qaeda on Twitter or something?

TheFassbender
10-23-2015, 02:29 AM

If an arab country was invaded by Europeans, would you condemn resistors as terrorists?

TheAdz95
10-23-2015, 02:38 AM
If an arab country was invaded by Europeans, would you condemn resistors as terrorists?
Well Muslims like to defend their own when it comes to the Palestinians but God forbid if a European does the same! Bigots gonna bigot.

AlKhas
10-23-2015, 02:42 AM
Lol at FassBENDER calling this attack on innocent school children resistance. Strong terrorist. Hope you get arrested subhuman phaggot

TheFassbender
10-23-2015, 02:48 AM
Lol at FassBENDER calling this attack on innocent school children resistance. Strong terrorist. Hope you get arrested subhuman phaggot

I wont condone attacks on school children, but attacks like his are to be expected when governments implement traitorous immigration policies and refuse to control the border.

The best way to prevent attacks like this would be for European governments to stop inviting in invaders.

TheAdz95
10-23-2015, 02:59 AM
Alkhas answer this please.
Why is it okay for Palestinians to defend their land but not Europeans?

watertoy
10-23-2015, 03:04 AM

I thought 2 Jews being stabbed to death is no big deal to the Muslim lobby if you look at all of the world's problems.

UK Muslims gang rape 1000 school children in each town of UK.

Not just 1 bad apple.

This "rightwinger" is one bad apple.

If 20 Muslims gang rape and pimp out a school girl and then the 100 relatives of the muslims turn up and court and scream "slut" at the victim that is not "1 bad apple".

TheFornicator1
10-23-2015, 03:08 AM
The only surprising thing about this to me is that it didn't happen sooner. Although, it is Sweden, so I guess it's not really surprising.

En masse multiculturalism makes these incidents inevitable. It's only going to get worse. It is the foremost destructive policy in Western civilization; forced, unnecessary cultural diversity is bad for everybody involved, including the immigrants and foreign elements. It is in the immigrants' best interest to promote assimilation as opposed to multiculturalism, and lower levels of migration, in order to propel their integration and acceptance into society, which in turn will foster their economic prosperity.

The higher the rates of immigration and the more loose the policy on cultural and societal assimilation, the worse things will work out in the end. The utter dysfunction of diversity is one of the easiest things to prove -- it is one of the primary recurring themes throughout all history, across all lands.

Ali619
10-23-2015, 03:49 AM
Just saw this news posted in the misc section. Now, compare the difference to here. Huge difference.

On this hand, people discuss more about sword debates and identifying the killer and on the other hand, in the R/P they're blaming it on the immigrants (LOL) for this.

The R/P section are full of cold hearted Anders Breivik wannabe miscers compared to the misc section.

Disgusting. I'm out of this section.

TheFornicator1
10-23-2015, 04:00 AM
Just saw this news posted in the misc section. Now, compare the difference to here. Huge difference.

On this hand, people discuss more about sword debates and identifying the killer and on the other hand, in the R/P they're blaming it on the immigrants (LOL) for this.

The R/P section are full of cold hearted Anders Breivik wannabe miscers compared to the misc section.

Disgusting. I'm out of this section.

Surely you understand why a quasi-Islamist making this comment will probably just lead to laughter as opposed to any real epiphany or introspection. You're one of the disgusting ones.

Happy trails mate.

P.S - I have a feeling my post probably lead to your comment. If you had half a brain you'd see the reason in it. I'm not blaming anything on the immigrants nor am I excusing the phaggot with the sword (terrorist, mentally ill, whatever).

AlKhas
10-23-2015, 04:30 AM
Alkhas answer this please.
Why is it okay for Palestinians to defend their land but not Europeans?

Only in your miserable little world are armed soldiers equivelent to school children

TheAdz95
10-23-2015, 04:44 AM
Only in your miserable little world are armed soldiers equivelent to school children
You're deflecting sir.

AlKhas
10-23-2015, 05:24 AM
You're deflecting sir.Sorry brah, you're right. The Islamic conquest of Europe has begun and the European resistance has officially initiated...by killing a Kurdish teacher!!

Not like Kurds are fighting off Jihadi kunts back in Iraq and Syria amirite

TheAdz95
10-23-2015, 05:29 AM
Sorry brah, you're right. The Islamic conquest of Europe has begun and the European resistance has officially initiated...by killing a Kurdish teacher!!

Not like Kurds are fighting off Jihadi kunts back in Iraq and Syria amirite
You aren't getting any brownie points for politicising the deaths of children (and teacher) for your own benefit. Stop trying to act heroic and noble, it isn't working.

AlKhas
10-23-2015, 05:30 AM
Fassbender neg: "I am smarter and richer than you. You are the subhuman."

I go to a private school and come from an affluent background. Most people in my area are upper or middle class whites, jews and some asians. You on the other hand are a chav and brought up in tower blocks. Strong insecure phaggot jelly at muzzie in the West more successful than him :cool:

Stay mad

AlKhas
10-23-2015, 05:32 AM
You aren't getting any brownie points for politicising the deaths of children (and teacher) for your own benefit. Stop trying to act heroic and noble, it isn't working.Sorry but there are two types of people in this world. Civilised and educated people who are against terrorists like myself and savages who justify the killing of children like yourself. Unfortunately the civilised world is being attacked by the likes of you

TheAdz95
10-23-2015, 05:43 AM
Sorry but there are two types of people in this world. Civilised and educated people who are against terrorists like myself and savages who justify the killing of children like yourself. Unfortunately the civilised world is being attacked by the likes of you

No please, don't apologise.
I'm intrigued, please tell me more.

TheFornicator1
10-23-2015, 06:43 AM
Civilised and educated people who are against terrorists like myself

A comma would have been very handy in this sentence

Gave me a strong laugh, lel

tpittma2
10-23-2015, 06:55 AM
If he were muslim, we could claim:
1) American intervention in the ME
2) American support of Israel
3) Military bases in the Hijaz
4) No-true-scotsman fallacy
5) British imperialism
6) j00s (almost goes without saying, yam eye write?)
7) Islamophobia
8) Lack of Sharia/host country not being accommodating enough
9) Crusades
10) TFW no ummah

Did I miss anything?

No that sounds about right.

Funny that EVERYONE is talking about this sword wielding nazi, and not the asylum seeker who rapped a 3 year old, and then was transported "for his safety" and when the cops got there the asylum employees didn't want to give them the location.

sZ6oRBxKjLo
Swedish Public Broadcasting. Turn on subtitles for translation

I'm not saying the sword incident isn't bad, because it is. But if you look online you will find way, WAY more coverage on the sword incident and not on the asylum rapist. Are we going to pretend this won't get swept under the rug like Rotherham, UK?

WTF Europe. Now you're even willing to sacrifice the innocence of a 3 year old child just to seem "progressive" and "tolerant"

Canadian2point0
10-23-2015, 06:56 AM
A comma would have been very handy in this sentence

Gave me a strong laugh, lelFreudian slip if i ever seen one.

PrivilegeCheker
10-23-2015, 09:40 AM

Literally the same thing terrorist apologetics say. "Oh I don't support terrorist attacks but I understand their frustration".
What's there to understand? He didn't kill terrorist, politicians, or even military aged refugees. He went to kill at a school, he's crazy. Stop trying to"get" him. Just hang him and be done with it.

PrivilegeCheker
10-23-2015, 09:43 AM
No that sounds about right.

Funny that EVERYONE is talking about this sword wielding nazi, and not the asylum seeker who rapped a 3 year old, and then was transported "for his safety" and when the cops got there the asylum employees didn't want to give them the location.

sZ6oRBxKjLo
Swedish Public Broadcasting. Turn on subtitles for translation

I'm not saying the sword incident isn't bad, because it is. But if you look online you will find way, WAY more coverage on the sword incident and not on the asylum rapist. Are we going to pretend this won't get swept under the rug like Rotherham, UK?

WTF Europe. Now you're even willing to sacrifice the innocence of a 3 year old child just to seem "progressive" and "tolerant"
Hang him too. You don't protect kids from rapist by stabing them though...

Halfway
10-23-2015, 09:49 AM
Literally the same thing terrorist apologetics say. "Oh I don't support terrorist attacks but I understand their frustration".
What's there to understand? He didn't kill terrorist, politicians, or even military aged refugees. He went to kill at a school, he's crazy. Stop trying to"get" him. Just hang him and be done with it.

Yeah I don't really get this, it's the same kind of false equivalence that Muslims and leftists love to trot out whenever a ROP kills or rapes someone

If the murderer had tracked down killed the filth who raped the three year old instead he would be a hero , but instead he's a piece of chit who hurt kids himself.

AlKhas
10-23-2015, 10:09 AM

This. No one is telling you twats to go support multiculturalism or welcome refugees. Don't you idiots realise you would call muslim terrorist sympathisers if they said "oh but their land was occupied so I understand their frustration" - these people kill those who have nothing to do with any of that. Fuking TTP(Paki Taliban) used the same chitty justification, that the military attacks their families...so they were "frustrated" and killed innocent school children.

markUK1
10-23-2015, 10:27 AM
You're a coward of a human being.

Id put you on your arse with one hit

ODBM
10-23-2015, 10:44 AM
I literally just said that we are each responsible for the decisions we make. How you can mistake that for apologetics is beyond me.

By the way, understanding is what leads to prevention. Ever wonder why Nazi Germany is such an important focal point in early education?

forcexdistance
10-23-2015, 11:21 AM
Couldn't jump on the caskets fast enough, to use as a trolling soap box, huh?

Defenseless people were murdered. Again. But apparently that's OK, because the attacker didn't choose the "bad" weapon.

Meanwhile, no comment from you on the fact that guys with guns are what stopped the slaughter. Again.

So then I assume that you do not agree with me that it's a good thing he did not have guns. In your ideal world he would have been carrying..............and killed many more.

forcexdistance
10-23-2015, 11:23 AM

Yeah really. He is one that should definitely not have a gun.

forcexdistance
10-23-2015, 11:28 AM
The only surprising thing about this to me is that it didn't happen sooner. Although, it is Sweden, so I guess it's not really surprising.

En masse multiculturalism makes these incidents inevitable. It's only going to get worse. It is the foremost destructive policy in Western civilization; forced, unnecessary cultural diversity is bad for everybody involved, including the immigrants and foreign elements. It is in the immigrants' best interest to promote assimilation as opposed to multiculturalism, and lower levels of migration, in order to propel their integration and acceptance into society, which in turn will foster their economic prosperity.

The higher the rates of immigration and the more loose the policy on cultural and societal assimilation, the worse things will work out in the end. The utter dysfunction of diversity is one of the easiest things to prove -- it is one of the primary recurring themes throughout all history, across all lands.

Yeah, I mean look at the US.

TheFassbender
10-23-2015, 11:38 AM
Yeah, I mean look at the US.

The US would be much richer, have less crime and score higher on all social factors if it didnt have diversity.

TheFassbender
10-23-2015, 11:42 AM
Fassbender neg: "I am smarter and richer than you. You are the subhuman."

I go to a private school and come from an affluent background. Most people in my area are upper or middle class whites,

Same here, except not so many jews or asians. I note you didnt try to refute my comment on your intelligence. Also im glad that you use the whiteness of your neighbourhood to try and impress aboutnyour background.

forcexdistance
10-23-2015, 11:51 AM
The US would be much richer, have less crime and score higher on all social factors if it didnt have diversity.

Of course, we all know that there is nothing good about variety, that change is never good, that hybrid vigor is a myth and that if only the Italians had been kept out the US could have been truly great.

PrivilegeCheker
10-23-2015, 12:20 PM
Yeah I don't really get this, it's the same kind of false equivalence that Muslims and leftists love to trot out whenever a ROP kills or rapes someone

If the murderer had tracked down killed the filth who raped the three year old instead he would be a hero , but instead he's a piece of chit who hurt kids himself.
Glad someone else sees it. We can't fall in that loop and use the same logic and tactics. And yes had he killed the rapist he would have been a hero

nutsy54
10-23-2015, 01:27 PM
So then I assume that you do not agree with me that it's a good thing he did not have guns. In your ideal world he would have been carrying..............and killed many more.
I don't agree with your world where everyone is a defenseless victim, and anyone with any weapon can begin murdering without fear of immediate response. In my ideal world, he wouldn't have attacked in the first place, because he'd know of the significant likelihood he'd be quickly shot. In my ideal world, fewer people would be injured/killed in any such attack, because the murderer would be quickly stopped by law abiding citizens already present.

mustermuscle
10-23-2015, 01:28 PM
Of course, we all know that there is nothing good about variety, that change is never good, that hybrid vigor is a myth and that if only the Italians had been kept out the US could have been truly great.
I wonder if you even know why there is a term for hybrid vigor and why it doesn't apply to humans.

spatchcock
10-23-2015, 02:55 PM
lets agree that the killer was a terrorist

hopefully now european governments will wake up and realise that europe is no longer a safe haven for refugees and can start sending them all back home

for their protection, of course

Canadian2point0
10-23-2015, 03:25 PM
lets agree that the killer was a terrorist

hopefully now european governments will wake up and realise that europe is no longer a safe haven for refugees and can start sending them all back home

for their protection, of courseActually it's official.....

Police found a suicide note revealing that the attacker had meant to target "foreigners" and believed "Sweden should not take in so many immigrants", Swedish TV reported.

He had allegedly joined a campaign to push for a referendum on whether Sweden should continue accepting migrants.

http://www.***.com/news/world-europe-34612000

Edit : ^b/b/c

TheFassbender
10-23-2015, 03:45 PM

"The US would be much richer, have less crime and score higher on all social factors if it didnt have diversity."

This is still true, you are deflecting.

IsabelleBk
10-23-2015, 06:30 PM
To be completely honest, we're facing a real problem in Sweden right now with massive immigration. We, young people, barely have any free places to look for, jobs, all the new buildings are made for the new 100,000 immigrants coming here. Why? Our neighbour country, Finland, barely takes 1000 immigrants. We completely understand about the war and all, but there are so many countries, why does everyone has to come to a small country like Sweden? But no, if I say that I'll just get my head cut off and seen as a nazi racist person, when not once I mentioned race, but the fact that our country is going out of control. Sweden has the highest rape rate in Europe after the massive immigration. We students who grew up here, studied hard, did everything right, and when we finally want to get a real job we can't. Because being a refugee with 0 education is seen as privilege here, Sweden kisses immigrants asses so their political and national reputation won't be ruined. That's why Sweden is seen as Beta, because no one dares to speak the truth, bunch of false moralists in Sweden that's for sure. I could go on and on, but that's what I needed to get off my chest. That's the cold, fact, truth about Sweden. Fortunalety our political party, SD, is winning. Btw this kid is retarded and that's just not the right way to get justice.

mustermuscle
10-23-2015, 06:43 PM
To be completely honest, we're facing a real problem in Sweden right now with massive immigration. We, young people, barely have any free places to look for, jobs, all the new buildings are made for the new 100,000 immigrants coming here. Why? Our neighbour country, Finland, barely takes 1000 immigrants. We completely understand about the war and all, but there are so many countries, why does everyone has to come to a small country like Sweden? But no, if I say that I'll just get my head cut off and seen as a nazi racist person, when not once I mentioned race, but the fact that our country is going out of control. Sweden has the highest rape rate in Europe after the massive immigration. We students who grew up here, studied hard, did everything right, and when we finally want to get a real job we can't. Because being a refugee with 0 education is seen as privilege here, Sweden kisses immigrants asses so their political and national reputation won't be ruined. That's why Sweden is seen as Beta, because no one dares to speak the truth, bunch of false moralists in Sweden that's for sure. I could go on and on, but that's what I needed to get off my chest. That's the cold, fact, truth about Sweden. Fortunalety our political party, SD, is winning. Btw this kid is retarded and that's just not the right way to get justice.
Great new post.
However why shouldn't you mention race? You've been affected by the ideas you hate more than you realize.
By the way if you can move you should do it right now and go somewhere far from major cities.

idontknowbro
10-23-2015, 06:55 PM

reported to the Swedish government

USBrah
10-23-2015, 07:04 PM
To be completely honest, we're facing a real problem in Sweden right now with massive immigration. We, young people, barely have any free places to look for, jobs, all the new buildings are made for the new 100,000 immigrants coming here. Why? Our neighbour country, Finland, barely takes 1000 immigrants. We completely understand about the war and all, but there are so many countries, why does everyone has to come to a small country like Sweden? But no, if I say that I'll just get my head cut off and seen as a nazi racist person, when not once I mentioned race, but the fact that our country is going out of control. Sweden has the highest rape rate in Europe after the massive immigration. We students who grew up here, studied hard, did everything right, and when we finally want to get a real job we can't. Because being a refugee with 0 education is seen as privilege here, Sweden kisses immigrants asses so their political and national reputation won't be ruined. That's why Sweden is seen as Beta, because no one dares to speak the truth, bunch of false moralists in Sweden that's for sure. I could go on and on, but that's what I needed to get off my chest. That's the cold, fact, truth about Sweden. Fortunalety our political party, SD, is winning. Btw this kid is retarded and that's just not the right way to get justice.Strong first post of peace.

Swedes call themselves Isabelle? Sumting is wong..

p100
10-23-2015, 07:34 PM
"The US would be much richer, have less crime and score higher on all social factors if it didnt have diversity."

This is still true, you are deflecting.

Are you being sarcastic?

TheFassbender
10-24-2015, 01:08 AM
Are you being sarcastic?It is true. Note by diversity I mean minorities. It's 100% true.

TheFornicator1
10-24-2015, 02:52 AM
Using the American melting pot as an example of the success of ethnocultural diversity is laughable. Few places on the planet are riddled with the societal tension that is so deeply ingrained in the American landscape. The reason America is successful on a broad scale is not because of its diversity, but because of its institutions. Which, by the way, are undermined by that very same diversity.

The United States manages to stand alone in the developed world as being rife with ethnocultural tension and violence. The success of the melting pot is entirely misconstrued.

MojoTheMonkey
10-24-2015, 09:11 AM

Ok 'Isabelle'.

http://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/748/36/3036748.jpg

ONtop888
10-24-2015, 10:32 AM
This. No one is telling you twats to go support multiculturalism or welcome refugees. Don't you idiots realise you would call muslim terrorist sympathisers if they said "oh but their land was occupied so I understand their frustration" - these people kill those who have nothing to do with any of that. Fuking TTP(Paki Taliban) used the same chitty justification, that the military attacks their families...so they were "frustrated" and killed innocent school children.
Nothing in the world justifies what this piece of chit did killing innocent kids, and anyone who sympathizes with killing kids is also a piece of chit and a terrorist sympathizer. Case closed.

The only difference here is that a neo-Nazi killing ethnic minorities is a rare occurrences in today's world compared to the staggering amount of Muslim jihadis who are launching terrorist attacks.

With that being said, the more that these European nations take in large numbers of immigrants who are not assimilating to the cultural ethos of their new nation, the more that we are going to see huge spikes and epidemic violence surging throughout Europe.

pac8x8
10-24-2015, 12:16 PM

lmao

off topic but, hey!
palestinians can't manage anything but, hate. Islam once again to blame for their hatred toward Jews, nothing else. Nobody is micromanaging palestinians except their demon god named allah. The Jews put up walls to keep suicide bombers (basically evil) out.

ScottTil
10-24-2015, 12:19 PM
I love how muslims use some kind of nazi to compare with muslim terrorists.
Yes, you're actually right. Islam is quite comparable to Nazism as a matter of fact.
Both promote fighting for their cause, both extremely antisemitic, both expansionist.
Mirin OP for making the comparison.

mustermuscle
10-24-2015, 12:55 PM
off topic but, hey!
palestinians can't manage anything but, hate. Islam once again to blame for their hatred toward Jews, nothing else. Nobody is micromanaging palestinians except their demon god named allah. The Jews put up walls to keep suicide bombers (basically evil) out.
this is over the top sarcasm right?

I love how muslims use some kind of nazi to compare with muslim terrorists.
Yes, you're actually right. Islam is quite comparable to Nazism as a matter of fact.
Both promote fighting for their cause, both extremely antisemitic, both expansionist.
Mirin OP for making the comparison.
Islam is not inherently anti semitic.

TheFornicator1
10-24-2015, 01:13 PM
Islam is not inherently anti semitic.

Yes it is. The Jews might've had an easier time under Islam for a while, many moons ago, but that's a simple matter of being the best situation out of only bad situations.

Jews are second class citizens under Islam, regardless. Islamic doctrine dictates no Muslim is permitted to truly love or befriend a Jew [or Christian] outside of strictly business-like relationships, unless they convert. I mean, Hassan Al Banna (founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, the guy who really got the modern form of organized terrorist thought rolling) had developed anti-Jewish doctrine before Hitler came to power on a global scale. He did this through Islamic tenets and teachings alone.

In fact, one of the signs of the apocalypse for Islam is centered around being at war with the Jews:

The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (the Boxthorn tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews.

The Qur'an and other hadith goes on to describe the Jews as treacherous among other things.

No amount of apology or excuse-making can change the fact that Islamic doctrine is a great source of Jew hatred (I hate the term antisemitism fwiw, as abused as Islamophobic). Living better under Islam than Christianity for a while, "people of the book", conflicting and sometimes complementary lines, etc... Do nothing to change the fact that Islamic doctrine itself fuels Muslims to hate Jews.

But hey... At least 40% of the book isn't dedicated to hating Jews like it is the kuffir