PDA

View Full Version : would it be too messed up to suggest sterilizing the refugees?

yieldtonothing
10-14-2015, 08:26 AM
this is the misc so i'm kinda expecting one answer but in for interesting, well thought out replies.

illriginalized
10-14-2015, 08:28 AM
I strongly support temporarily sterilizing any and all people who depend on the government in order to survive.

If they're capable of working and becoming a productive citizen, then they obviously don't need it.

But I also support the humanely as possible execution of any and all humans with HIV/AIDS too.

So my moral compass isn't exactly as civilized.

BullStampede
10-14-2015, 08:34 AM
Yes. Some citizens should be sterilized as well.

WarrNation
10-14-2015, 08:53 AM
How about we start with you OP?

markUK1
10-14-2015, 08:59 AM
what a ****ing horrendous comment to make

the refugees are escaping torture and death/murder , why do you think they need sterilising?? that is 1940s germany

ZenBowman
10-14-2015, 09:00 AM
Yes. It is reasonable to require birth control for the duration of their stay, but requiring a permanent procedure in exchange for temporary protection from war is unethical.

pac8x8
10-14-2015, 09:13 AM
I strongly support temporarily sterilizing any and all people who depend on the government in order to survive.

If they're capable of working and becoming a productive citizen, then they obviously don't need it.

But I also support the humanely as possible execution of any and all humans with HIV/AIDS too.

So my moral compass isn't exactly as civilized.

I would go a step further ~ I think it's time to castrate rapists, specifically muslim rapists... even more specific, anyone who says "peace be upon him" in regard to a prophet who abused young girls. maybe that's just me but, that would be the moral thing to do.

USBrah
10-14-2015, 09:14 AM
We need to use them as an experiment. Our current government is soon to implant microchip on our human brains or part of the body where we are able to run our memories.

This could be used for security purpose such as monitoring them, use their memory to check their past using the remote microchip of theirs etc. Even, by electronic bills once paper money disappears which makes it harder for ya to feed/shelter yourself so your implanted microchip will give you access to money.

The more the government controls us, the safer it will become for us. Nomasayin?

markUK1
10-14-2015, 09:26 AM
We need to use them as an experiment. Our current government is soon to implant microchip on our human brains or part of the body where we are able to run our memories.

This could be used for security purpose such as monitoring them, use their memory to check their past using the remote microchip of theirs etc. Even, by electronic bills once paper money disappears which makes it harder for ya to feed/shelter yourself so your implanted microchip will give you access to money.

The more the government controls us, the safer it will become for us. Nomasayin?

so innocent people trying to escape a regime are targets for human testing?

americans really are so out of touch with humanity, its no wonder they hold no creditability on the world stage.
i feel sorry for the americans who do not hold these ridiculous right wing views