PDA

View Full Version : Eating Plateau Help!!!

Sw0lem8
10-12-2015, 01:57 AM
Hey guys :)

This is my first post so go easy!

Ive been decent bulking for the past 3 months, eating 5-6 times a day, using a mass gainer for the past month, and the usual protein shakes and stuff, and i gained like 8 KG of lean muscle from it all...i was so happy :D

Heres my problem, i went on holiday for a week...only gymed once while away but tried my best to keep the same nutrition food wise...but when i came back i felt like i couldn't eat anymore...id go to bed hungry (i know thats the first and fastest way to lose muscle but hear me out!) and woke up the next morning not even starving...id eat a banana and feel full or rather see other food and feel nauseous...

This concerns me because i now gym 6 times a week but i know i wont gain and i can see the muscle loss...it scares me to know my hard work is slipping away :(

So if anyone could either recommend a tactic or supplement or anything just to bring my appetite back i would greatly appreciate it :D I know you guys can help me learn and id love to hear your advices :)

Thanks guys!

Looking forward to the responses

May the gainz be with you :)

sevenhm
10-12-2015, 03:14 AM
How did you determine you gained 8kg of muscle? You're not seeing visual muscle loss in a week. If you really overate for a week that may be why you don't have much of an appetite.

Jcart159
10-12-2015, 08:17 AM
My advice would be to quit being a little twet and start eating more..

Is there really any other options? Is it that difficult?

gbullock32
10-12-2015, 08:23 AM
Whole milk, peanut butter, blender. Calories for days right there.