PDA

View Full Version : Nausea sort of while eating a lot of protein

mhalem2390
10-10-2015, 07:01 PM
Why when dieting do I feel nauseous when I eat high protein levels for an extended period of time? I have no problem with protein shakes but real meat gets me lol

Domicron
10-10-2015, 07:04 PM
the information you're providing is too specific, please be more vague.

mhalem2390
10-10-2015, 08:10 PM
So I just started dieting and working out again and the first few days of eating the proteins I make we're fine but by the 5th day I was like ew lol eating like 290g protein a day. Is this a keto reaction? I eat around 220 carbs daily so it's not low carb but I am diabetic or cortisol levels are too high cuz I was getting irritable/have some cravings.

gbullock32
10-11-2015, 07:22 AM
So I just started dieting and working out again and the first few days of eating the proteins I make we're fine but by the 5th day I was like ew lol eating like 290g protein a day. Is this a keto reaction? I eat around 220 carbs daily so it's not low carb but I am diabetic or cortisol levels are too high cuz I was getting irritable/have some cravings.Why so much protein.... you would be fine with far, far less. ~155g would be easily enough for you.

nakkiz
10-11-2015, 07:30 AM
So I just started dieting and working out again and the first few days of eating the proteins I make we're fine but by the 5th day I was like ew lol eating like 290g protein a day. Is this a keto reaction? I eat around 220 carbs daily so it's not low carb but I am diabetic or cortisol levels are too high cuz I was getting irritable/have some cravings.

Youre not in keto at 220 carbs. Or at 290g protein for that matter.