PDA

View Full Version : If you beg God to take your life will he? Srs

rybo
10-03-2015, 10:46 PM
We'll misc, I'm honestly ready to leave this earth. I have absolutely no purpose here and just can't get out of my serious depression. I really want God to take me away and I really wish there was a way to communicate with him. If I beg him to do it will he? Srs thread is Srs

Gt3x24x7
10-03-2015, 10:49 PM
why waste time begging a deity to end your life when the power to do so exists within your very palms?

ive attempted twice and at last second something holds my fingers back from swallowing another pill or grabbing my home defense knife srs

feels like im paralyzed and cant move my limbs

i want to go already!!

gottk2x
10-03-2015, 10:49 PM
Nah he'll prolly just let disease take an innocent that wants to live instead

crsaen010
10-03-2015, 10:50 PM
I think you are overtraining

aestheticsrus
10-03-2015, 10:50 PM
It doesn't work that way. And you don't need a purpose to exist. If you give zero fuks about anything, then just drop everything and go do something out of the ordinary like sky dive, go hike trails, go backpacking in other countries, etc.

Hope you get better.

2Heavy4Me
10-03-2015, 10:51 PM
depression is temporary bro

sounds cliche but you gotta find the source of your depression

most depressed people feel too hopeless to find the source so they are trapped in a never ending cycle of depression

MikeDavies84
10-03-2015, 10:52 PM
God does not exist. Once your gone, its just lights out. NO heaven or hell, its all made up.

Azza84
10-03-2015, 10:53 PM
Blows my mind how in one thread you guys are giving people advice on how to live and making fun of Christians etc and then in a depression thread the same people are all like yeah man i think about suicide everyday.

MikeDavies84
10-03-2015, 10:53 PM
Also use nitrogen, its painless.

A-nTAU3vXzQ

MikeDavies84
10-03-2015, 10:54 PM
Don;t do it man, find a nice girl and be happy together in a cabin in the woods.

JD805
10-03-2015, 10:57 PM
God please kill OP...and now we wait.

DatAngus
10-03-2015, 11:00 PM
The only purpose we have in this life is the purpose we give ourselves. Life sucks sometimes. Sometimes it really fkn sucks but as long as you can breathe there is always tomorrow. Keep your chin up.

KhumatMibra
10-03-2015, 11:00 PM

xavengedx23
10-03-2015, 11:02 PM

Damn

pieceofdebri79
10-03-2015, 11:11 PM
Eventually.

FOSteven
10-03-2015, 11:11 PM
Read my PM op. Don't give up so soon, you've gotta find your own purpose. It takes time.

Apocc
10-03-2015, 11:18 PM
If you're not trolling OP, I hope you pm me to talk about it bro, been there and got out of it. The kind of gripping existential depression that pushes us to suicide is also simultaneously one of the most humbling experiences a human being can have (srs); there's a kind of poetic beauty to it in hindsight.

It gets worse before it gets better bro, don't give up.

hoop84
10-04-2015, 06:03 AM
I've asked for this as well, but there's something even deeper than the hopelessness that won't let me.

rafkalf
10-04-2015, 06:06 AM
lol feels , listening to music only seems to make it worse as well
idk , i go through all these emotions in my body all the time
i don't know if it's a curse or a blessing

datderecreatine
10-04-2015, 06:13 AM
Abraham Lincoln battled depression for 16 years.

God doesn't want you to die yet. You will find your purpose. Do not doubt your future with negative thoughts. Allow yourself to live in the moment. Understand what you are and what you can do for yourself. You need to find what makes you happy.

You cannot just do the same things. Nothing will change because it's not possible. Nothing is easy. You sorry piece of ****s really need to understand that.

I guarantee you sorry ****s do nothing but cloud yourself with negative thoughts. Stop isolating yourself. Stop fapping 5 times a day. Like a fat kid expecting the weight to just come off. No it won't. You have to practice social skills.

No one is going to hold your hand. Stop it. It's sad as **** how you guys are wasting so much potential.

SteadyWayfarer
10-04-2015, 07:03 AM
I really know your depression feels brah, so I hope things get better soon for you.

To answer your question, I personally don't believe there is a God, and I have no reason to think things happen without action.

People pray to God for money, yet they do the working. People pray to God for safe travel, yet they drive. People pray to God for healing, yet they see a doctor, etc.

Please look for help bro and exhaust all options possible before you consider something like this man.

rybo
10-04-2015, 07:30 AM
Thanks to all the miscers who replied to the thread and for the pms. Despite some of the stuff that gets said around here it's been a good place for me to turn with no friends IRL.

<3

ODBM
10-04-2015, 07:37 AM
rybo brah, there might not be anything waiting for any of us on the other side. Prayer isn't going to take your life, and you shouldn't either. If you feel like you're at the end of what you can take, then do something adventurous and crazy and passionate. Go somewhere you've never been, talk to people you've never talked to, **** a few girls you've never ****ed. Those who make it the farthest are the most daring, and you've got plenty of time to make that happen.

ShreddBruhhh
10-04-2015, 07:41 AM
Thanks to all the miscers who replied to the thread and for the pms. Despite some of the stuff that gets said around here it's been a good place for me to turn with no friends IRL.

<3

Literally Everyone has some sort of serious chit going on in their life brah. You gotta stay strong no matter how bad it gets and there's no doubt you'll come out the other side laughing. You gotta get through the lowest points to get to the highest, stay safe brah

Athanasius90
10-04-2015, 07:45 AM
As theism has always recognised, suffering often begets great wisdom.

I know myself, that periods of great suffering often clear the way for deep wisdom and insight.

BrocepCurls
10-04-2015, 08:15 AM

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/epicrapbattlesofhistory/images/f/fa/Will_Smith_ooh.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150428030026

graymonkey44
10-04-2015, 08:50 AM
We'll misc, I'm honestly ready to leave this earth. I have absolutely no purpose here and just can't get out of my serious depression. I really want God to take me away and I really wish there was a way to communicate with him. If I beg him to do it will he? Srs thread is Srs
Why do you feel like you have no purpose? What makes you say you're ready to leave this Earth? You're 6'3 brah. But seriously, you have to make a reason to be alive. Good luck and hope to understand more.

rybo
10-04-2015, 10:25 AM
Why do you feel like you have no purpose? What makes you say you're ready to leave this Earth? You're 6'3 brah. But seriously, you have to make a reason to be alive. Good luck and hope to understand more.

Every time I make a thread people quote my stats like I've made it in life just because I'm 6'3" this makes no difference in my life bro, it really means nothing.

I honestly just feel sad inside some days. I look around and see how everyone is so happy and loving life with their nice cars, nice houses and I wonder to myself why can't I be like them? Why can't I be happy. I honestly just feel like there is no purpose in my life and all I'm doing is waiting for my ticket to expire and be gone. I know it's a chitty way to think but I feel helpless. And no I'm not going to go Elliot Rodger mode. I would never harm another person.

GreatOldOne
10-04-2015, 10:36 AM

You don't need somebody to give you a purpose. You never needed that.

Keep your chin up brah. You can make it :)

uiCRZLr9oRw

sawoobley
10-04-2015, 11:22 AM

First off you should probably seek professional help, a support group and support from family and friends, if possible. God puts people in our lives to help us and we should not ignore all possible legit avenues of assistance. It is an absurdity to ask God for direct assistance when all good things come from God and we are surrounded by resources. From a theist perspective, a far more effective prayer is to ask for God's grace to strengthen you to help you deal with your depression and comfort from the Holy Spirit to know you are loved as one of God's sons who has an important purpose on this earth. Importantly, I would ask for God's guidance in helping you find the assistance you need to cope and gain kills to improve your mental state.

Asking for God to take your life is to ask for something that is against God's will and hence the answer will be no.

brighamw
10-04-2015, 11:39 AM
PM sent OP

Harbinger
10-04-2015, 11:40 AM
PM sent OP

God ... that you?

brighamw
10-04-2015, 11:42 AM
God ... that you?

Your call is very important to us, please stay on the line and your call will be answered in the order it was received, thank you for your patience...

boseador
10-04-2015, 11:43 AM
Every time I make a thread people quote my stats like I've made it in life just because I'm 6'3" this makes no difference in my life bro, it really means nothing.

I honestly just feel sad inside some days. I look around and see how everyone is so happy and loving life with their nice cars, nice houses and I wonder to myself why can't I be like them? Why can't I be happy. I honestly just feel like there is no purpose in my life and all I'm doing is waiting for my ticket to expire and be gone. I know it's a chitty way to think but I feel helpless. And no I'm not going to go Elliot Rodger mode. I would never harm another person.

Brah just because you look around and see people who seem to you to be happy with their lives doesn't mean that they actually are happy with their lives. And why do you want to be like those who have nice cars and houses? Will this make you happier of give your life a purpose? You can get pleasure from so many things, just go out and seek these pleasures brha. And there is no need for there to be a specific purpose for each person in life. Forget purposes and just live. Your life has no purpose but to negate nothingness. This should be the only purpose, to negate non-existence. For as long as you live you will have this purpose. It is the purpose we all share. Whether one has a nice house or cars wont change this purpose. So if you end it here then you will truly have no purpose.

Fiyero
10-04-2015, 05:41 PM
We'll misc, I'm honestly ready to leave this earth. I have absolutely no purpose here and just can't get out of my serious depression. I really want God to take me away and I really wish there was a way to communicate with him. If I beg him to do it will he? Srs thread is SrsNope :( I've asked countless times and he won't.

SteadyWayfarer
10-04-2015, 05:49 PM
Nope :( I've asked countless times and he won't.feels bro :(