PDA

View Full Version : The Boston marathon bombers were refugees - washingtonpost 2.5 years ago

Krypt0nite
09-23-2015, 09:52 AM
USA saved these poor people from brutal death at their homeland, as a thank you, they launched a terrorist attack in a major US city murdering Americans who's tax dollars paid for bringing them over.

http://i.imgur.com/6NtiaZU.jpg

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/details-emerge-on-suspected-boston-bombers/2013/04/19/ef2c2566-a8e4-11e2-a8e2-5b98cb59187f_story.html

CitizenVagrant
09-23-2015, 10:07 AM
Sorry OP, too busy following the heroic tale of a young Muslim boy who brought a clock to school and is now meeting with the President and UN.

Lol @ people who don't think we live in a dystopia.

Cynic09
09-23-2015, 10:07 AM
Sorry OP, too busy following the heroic tale of a young Muslim boy who brought a clock to school and is now meeting with the President and UN.

Apparently, the retard brought it to school on Sept 11. Wtf logic is that.

IrateBrah
09-23-2015, 10:12 AM
You really caught all the refugees out there OP. Fair and square. Lets NEVER help "poor people from brutal death at their homeland". The fuking deserve it.

repsDTGdaily
09-23-2015, 10:22 AM
Apparently, the retard brought it to school on Sept 11. Wtf logic is that.as it's panning out for him, brilliant.

RIKTER
09-23-2015, 10:24 AM

lol.

ODBM
09-23-2015, 10:28 AM
You really caught all the refugees out there OP. Fair and square. Lets NEVER help "poor people from brutal death at their homeland". The fuking deserve it.
Weren't you the guy who said it was the moral obligation of every well-off society in the world to help those who are less fortunate?

Interesting that you didn't grow out of delusion by your age. Most people do.

IrateBrah
09-23-2015, 10:32 AM
Weren't you the guy who said it was the moral obligation of every well-off society in the world to help those who are less fortunate?

Interesting that you didn't grow out of delusion by your age. Most people do.

It was sarcasm...didnt get your point though. Are we on the same page?

MangoPort
09-23-2015, 11:01 AM

I believe this is still true.

But the argument being made in the OP is:
1) All y'all think refugees should be helped
2) Here's an example when it back-fired
3) .....

What the heck is the 3rd bullet supposed to be?

p100
09-23-2015, 11:04 AM
Wasn't Adam Lanza a refugee too?

Alchem
09-23-2015, 11:08 AM
the last school shooter was a white person, lets ban white people.

brighamw
09-23-2015, 11:11 AM

Glad to see you've finally came around...

watertoy
09-25-2015, 05:50 PM
They are bogus like the Syrians.

They would rather go on welfare in America than work for a living in northern Russia, Armenia, Georgia or somewhere closer.

That's the main point. These refugees can move to any close by country and earn $90 a week or double or triple it on welfare.

alexsmhs
09-25-2015, 08:05 PM
You're not even American OP, stay out of our affairs.

BalkanPrince
09-26-2015, 03:20 AM
So hundreds of thousands of Muslim immigrants are quiet and do not commit a single terrorist attack and nobody says ****. Yet when two Chechen kids go full retard and commit Murder, all the other Muslim immigrants are automatically demonized. **** your logic.

Newsflash: Muslims are not perfect and nobody seems to expect them to be except the ones hating them. Muslims have mass murderers, extremists, and criminals within their ranks like every major group of people in the world, mind blowing right?

watertoy
09-26-2015, 05:28 AM
http://blogs.news.com.au/images/uploads/mapsss_thumb.jpg

They didn't need to flee Russia. They just preferred the american welfare system.

metco
09-26-2015, 11:50 AM
LOL not only were they refugees, the FBI had interviewed them multiple times on terror suspicions and knew exactly who they were when they asked the public for "help" in identifying them from pictures. This means the FBI was lying when it said it did not know who the men in the photos were.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/2011-request-for-information-on-tamerlan-tsarnaev-from-foreign-government

Tamerlan Tsarnaev: "was a follower of radical Islam and a strong believer, and that he had changed drastically since 2010 as he prepared to leave the United States for travel to the country’s region to join unspecified underground groups."

FBI press conference, agent tailing Tsarnaevs
tkxfMIMNDDU

NumeroOnce
09-26-2015, 12:01 PM
LOL not only were they refugees, the FBI had interviewed them multiple times on terror suspicions and knew exactly who they were when they asked the public for "help" in identifying them from pictures. This means the FBI was lying when it said it did not know who the men in the photos were.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/2011-request-for-information-on-tamerlan-tsarnaev-from-foreign-government

tkxfMIMNDDU

That always made me wonder.... FBI on Day 1: "We need your help identifying these guys!"... a week later: "We've been monitoring these guys for years...." I still don't know what to make of that event.

metco
09-26-2015, 12:19 PM
That always made me wonder.... FBI on Day 1: "We need your help identifying these guys!"... a week later: "We've been monitoring these guys for years...." I still don't know what to make of that event.

2 U.S. Agencies Added Boston Bomb Suspect to Watch Lists
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/25/us/tamerlan-tsarnaev-bomb-suspect-was-on-watch-lists.html?_r=0

LOL they didn't know who they were. They were working with them as patsies to frame them.

tkxfMIMNDDU

otisthebat
09-26-2015, 12:31 PM
Gentlemen please take your CT nonsense to one of your hundreds of CT nonsense threads. Thank you.

metco
09-26-2015, 12:35 PM
Gentlemen please take your CT nonsense to one of your hundreds of CT nonsense threads. Thank you.

b4abBDzq3LM

tkxfMIMNDDU

NumeroOnce
09-26-2015, 06:29 PM

Why would the FBI act clueless about who they were, and then come out later saying we we're following these guys all along? Is it a CT to say the FBI blatantly contradicted themselves? Or is it a CT simply because we're accusing the FBI of lying?

MinisterOfLust
09-26-2015, 06:30 PM
Allah comes first.

otisthebat
09-26-2015, 06:41 PM
Why would the FBI act clueless about who they were, and then come out later saying we we're following these guys all along? Is it a CT to say the FBI blatantly contradicted themselves? Or is it a CT simply because we're accusing the FBI of lying?

please take your CT nonsense to one of the CT nonsense threads about the boston bombing.

metco
09-27-2015, 12:41 PM
please take your CT nonsense to one of the CT nonsense threads about the boston bombing.

LOL numbskull can do nothing but repeat himself, very weak intellect here.

b4abBDzq3LM

tkxfMIMNDDU

nutsy54
09-27-2015, 12:47 PM
Why would the FBI act clueless about who they were, and then come out later saying we we're following these guys all along?
Because they didn't instantly identify them within seconds of the event.

Are you guys seriously this dumb, or do you just think it will fool others into believing you?

NumeroOnce
09-27-2015, 12:53 PM

Are you guys seriously this dumb, or do you just think it will fool others into believing you?

"fool others into believing me..." I don't even have a theory for what really happened in this particular event, I just posed some questions. Asking questions is a good thing.

nutsy54
09-27-2015, 01:03 PM
"fool others into believing me..." I don't even have a theory for what really happened in this particular event, I just posed some questions. Asking questions is a good thing.
You posed a "question", but only provided two Conspiracy Theorist options for the answer. While omitting the most obvious, logical, and simple reason.

NumeroOnce
09-27-2015, 01:31 PM

You posed a "question", but only provided two Conspiracy Theorist options for the answer. While omitting the most obvious, logical, and simple reason.

After three days of poring over photos and video, investigators appealed to the public to help them identify two men now considered suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings.

The men were photographed walking down Boylston Street, one behind the other, near the finish line of Monday's race.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/18/us/boston-blasts/

Seconds, three days... what's the difference, right? :rolleyes:

3 days isn't enough time for them to search through their databases and figure out they were already following these guys?

While video of at least one suspect planting the bomb exists, the FBI had chosen not to release it, according to the official. One reason, according to the official, is that were the media to repeatedly show the suspects leaving the bomb, it might cause some people to overreact if they came into contact with them.

Did this video ever come out after the guys were apprehended?

otisthebat
09-27-2015, 01:40 PM
LOL numbskull can do nothing but repeat himself, very weak intellect here.

b4abBDzq3LM

tkxfMIMNDDU

lol voodoo posting those vids as if i am going to watch them. very weak intellect.

please take your CT nonsense to a CT nonsense thread.

NumeroOnce
09-27-2015, 02:22 PM
An interesting photo I found...

http://www.alienscientist.com/boston/hmmmm.jpg

This seems to debunk the theory that these guys actually placed the bombs since they still have their backpacks (unless they switched them), but my question is: why the earpieces? They look like agents of some sort... perhaps from the FBI?

nutsy54
09-27-2015, 02:36 PM
Oh look, you "found" random photos (on a Consoiracy web site), deceptively pieced together by Conspiracy Theorists.

But you're just asking questions :rolleyes:

NumeroOnce
09-27-2015, 02:51 PM
Oh look, you "found" random photos (on a Consoiracy web site), deceptively pieced together by Conspiracy Theorists.

You really need to stop posting based on your emotions arising from the cognitive dissonance generated from critiquing of the government which you serve, and actually think for a second.

Does the source of the photo effect the content of the photo? The photo helps debunk CT's anyways, numbNutsy, I thought you'd like it.

Let me guess... conspiracy theorists photoshopped these guys to be wearing headsets, huh?

Still waiting for a reply on how "within seconds" = "3 days," or why the FBI allegedly has videos of these guys placing the backpack but hasn't released it to the public.

wgoodman
09-27-2015, 02:53 PM

Hey, I'm a statist, and I believe anything the State tells me because I'm a fcking moron.

You're black right? Did you know that US government was found guilty of murdering Martin Luther King in a court of law?

Just think about that for a second.

otisthebat
09-27-2015, 02:56 PM
Hey, I'm a statist, and I believe anything the State tells me because I'm a fcking moron.

You're black right? Did you know that US government was found guilty of murdering Martin Luther King in a court of law?

Just think about that for a second.

wut?

wgoodman
09-27-2015, 02:58 PM

For a man that claims to be a priest of "logic" and intellect, you sure do fcking lack it.

Do you know what the word conspiracy means?

By believing that Osama Bin Laden and Islamist extremists were behind 9/11, YOU ARE A CONSPIRACY THEORIST. You fcking CT nut job dummy.

A conspiracy, by definition, means "a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful."

You believe in the conspiracy theory that Bin Laden and Muslims did 9/11 (despite Laden not being listed as a suspect by the FBI), others believe the conspiracy theory that Mossad were behind the event.

So you, by dictionary defintion, are a conspiracy theorist.

You dumb fck.

wgoodman
09-27-2015, 03:00 PM
wut?

Your name is Otis, so you must be black.

NumeroOnce
09-27-2015, 03:32 PM
For a man that claims to be a priest of "logic" and intellect, you sure do fcking lack it.

Do you know what the word conspiracy means?

By believing that Osama Bin Laden and Islamist extremists were behind 9/11, YOU ARE A CONSPIRACY THEORIST. You fcking CT nut job dummy.

A conspiracy, by definition, means "a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful."

You believe in the conspiracy theory that Bin Laden and Muslims did 9/11 (despite Laden not being listed as a suspect by the FBI), others believe the conspiracy theory that Mossad were behind the event.

So you, by dictionary defintion, are a conspiracy theorist.

You dumb fck.

Fortunately, it seems as time goes on that "conspiracy theorist" is carrying less negative weight than it used to with conspiracies such as the NSA spying on innocent American citizens being proven to be true. But give Nutsy a break... he's just walking the company line. :D