PDA

View Full Version : question about jews...

Softmuscled
09-18-2003, 04:06 PM
I am personally an atheist because i dont belive in god etc.. but i recently learned that my dad is a jew. This kinda makes me feel sorry for him as many many people hate jews. Even in my country (canada) where everyone is suppost to be equal, people still hate jews. In my school i always hear jokes such as "who was the first jewish cook... hitler" and before i didnt really care, but now i see that in a way they are making fun of my father. I somewhat understand why people hate jews, as in my school they all act pretty weird, such as always laugh at stupid things, are too rich or too poor etc.. what are other stereotypes of jews and why are they hated so much? what did they do to deserve it?

Ruthless4Life
09-18-2003, 04:19 PM
1. They're jealous Jews are the chosen people.
2. They're jealous Israel is strong.
3. They're jealous Jews are smart.
4. They're jealous lots of Jews are successful businessmen.
5. They want someone to pick on.
6. They're anti-American and Americans back Israel.

Whatever...

SumAnFGuy2002
09-18-2003, 04:24 PM
I am an atheist as well, but you JUST learned that your father is Jewish? That means up until the time you considered yourself an atheist, you were considered a Jew yourself. We have almost no Jews around here, and for good reason. All we have around here is hate. I know maybeee...two Jewish kids? They've gotten **** from everyone since the beginning of time since apparently the Jewish 'killed the savior'. Of course neither you or me believe in that, but that is why people are so strange towards Jews. Also, Jews tend to be successful at earning a living even though they may have had poor upbringings. This just sparks jealousy in people. The supposed 'problem with Jews' that some seem to see in our society is totally unfounded and is pretty ridiculous in my opinion.
Allen

holyshinto63
09-18-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Ruthless4Life

Whatever...

its comments like that that piss off people...saying jews are smart and are the chosen people. A certain group of people are not just smart...don't get me wrong, i have nothing against jewish people, i do think when people post something like this then there is a problem. Though i do find it odd that every jewish person in my school is mad at america for not stepping in during WWII sooner and they like to boast about how they are jewish...odd

katma201
09-18-2003, 04:27 PM
It stems from ignorance. Why don't you educate yourself on Judaism and come to your own conclusion and forget about what other people say or think. You are already falling into the trap by listing stereo types. None one does anything to deserve to be discriminated against.

I'm Jewish by birth...yeah thats right, Jewish people are a race..its inheritted from your mother, not just a religion. Which means your ancestors on your father's side were all Jewish. I highly recommed you research your roots.

http://www.jewfaq.org/toc.htm

also read about the Holocaust.

katma201
09-18-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by SumAnFGuy2002
They've gotten **** from everyone since the beginning of time since apparently the Jewish 'killed the savior'.

Jesus was Jewish BTW. Christianity stemed from Judaism.

Juggernaut
09-18-2003, 04:30 PM
Oh its just cause the jokes are so funny and easy to make up :D

im j/k, i wont come back to this thread either cause it'll be too much preaching by ignorant people so if you want to flame me just pm me.

oh and fyi all jews arent smart

Crimson-Model
09-18-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by katma201
It stems from ignorance. Why don't you educate yourself on Judaism and come to your own conclusion and forget about what other people say or think. You are already falling into the trap by listing stereo types. None one does anything to deserve to be discriminated against.

I'm Jewish by birth...yeah thats right, Jewish people are a race..its inheritted from your mother, not just a religion. Which means your ancestors on your father's side were all Jewish. I highly recommed you research your roots.

I always wonder that, why do people care what ethnicity they are, what sexuality etc. I've often seen ppl make fun of jews and i told them to shutup cause they sound retarded. The same goes with homosexual ppl, do they need seperate schools? I don't understand why ppl try to become "unique", thats not good, I read in the paper a few days ago about lots about the "1st gay school", i'm thinkin....who cares.... don't go around saying I'M STRAIGHT! i don't go around asking for "crimsons school for the straight"..people are try too hard ot be politically correct and that pisses me off, don't matter if youre azn, african, jewish, if you do something stupid i'll call you out on it, errr! all ppll bleed the same red ****, so fck that..

Ruthless4Life
09-18-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by holyshinto63
its comments like that that piss off people...saying jews are smart and are the chosen people. A certain group of people are not just smart...don't get me wrong, i have nothing against jewish people, i do think when people post something like this then there is a problem. Though i do find it odd that every jewish person in my school is mad at america for not stepping in during WWII sooner and they like to boast about how they are jewish...odd

Jewish are the chosen people. It's not like one day they just said "hey, let's called ourself the 'chosen people!'"

And Jesus is Jewish and he's the son of God.

Softmuscled
09-18-2003, 04:38 PM

well if jews are a race then what do they look like? from what i can tell, black hair, a long nose etc... no one in my family looks anything like that, not even my father's grandparents. And i dont want to be jewish, all my life people made fun of them, hated them and now that i learn my father is a jew... i kinda feel weird... feel sad...

Ruthless4Life
09-18-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Softmuscled
well if jews are a race then what do they look like? from what i can tell, black hair, a long nose etc... no one in my family looks anything like that, not even my father's grandparents. And i dont want to be jewish, all my life people made fun of them, hated them and now that i learn my father is a jew... i kinda feel weird... feel sad...

I feel sad for you...

Not because you're Jewish but because you actually feel sad that you're Jewish.

Softmuscled
09-18-2003, 04:42 PM
I feel sad for you...

Not because you're Jewish but because you actually feel sad that you're Jewish.

you would feel the same way if all your life you saw people hating jews but now you learn that your one of them and you think.. if someone were to find out... would they start hating me too?

Ruthless4Life
09-18-2003, 04:44 PM
you would feel the same way if all your life you saw people hating jews but now you learn that your one of them and you think.. if someone were to find out... would they start hating me too?

The irony, right?

katma201
09-18-2003, 04:55 PM

Kid, race does not only mean physical differences. That is just more stereotypes. Guess what...I have light brown hair, green eyes and a button nose...you would never know I was jewish by the way I look or by the way I act. YOU NEED TO STOP STEREOTYPING. People are a result of their environment, not their race. You were brought up as a racist. I feel sorry for you.

Bigdaddyrich
09-18-2003, 04:59 PM
not being disrespectful . please explain chosen .

WickedMind
09-18-2003, 05:01 PM

Whatever...

some people also view jews as genetically flawed, what i mean by that is that they dislike their traits(as hitler did).

Not saying that is right, or that i think that, but that's why some hate them. And if your father is 100% jewish, then you are half jewish.

Ruthless4Life
09-18-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Bigdaddyrich

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chosen_people

(my first google result)

Softmuscled
09-18-2003, 05:14 PM
Kid, race does not only mean physical differences. That is just more stereotypes. Guess what...I have light brown hair, green eyes and a button nose...you would never know I was jewish by the way I look or by the way I act. YOU NEED TO STOP STEREOTYPING. People are a result of their environment, not their race. You were brought up as a racist. I feel sorry for you.

that doesnt make sense, what do you meen by enviorment? i Know i am dumb and i dont know anything about this, but if you dont look like a jew, but are jewish and celebrate all the jewish holidays and stuff.. then your not a jewish by race, but a jewish by religion. Thus if no one in my family looks like a jew, but only my grandparents celebrated jewish things, then technically if i become an athiest or any other religion.. then im not technically a jew?

Booker H
09-18-2003, 05:16 PM
I am personally an atheist because i dont belive in god etc.. but i recently learned that my dad is a jew. This kinda makes me feel sorry for him as many many people hate jews. Even in my country (canada) where everyone is suppost to be equal, people still hate jews. In my school i always hear jokes such as "who was the first jewish cook... hitler" and before i didnt really care, but now i see that in a way they are making fun of my father. I somewhat understand why people hate jews, as in my school they all act pretty weird, such as always laugh at stupid things, are too rich or too poor etc.. what are other stereotypes of jews and why are they hated so much? what did they do to deserve it?

being an austn, i cant really give a solid reason for why jews are so disliked. there dislike has been going in for 2000 years, and as you know, is continued today. in australia, there does not appear to be the almost "passionate dislike" that exists in N. America. i think it may have something to do with their strong involvement with corporate america and other elite professions. that would the only reason i can think of. from what i have observed, jews have always been on the societal ****- heap, and their children work very hard to draw themselves out of these situations.......

Bigdaddyrich
09-18-2003, 05:21 PM
Thanks ruthless. That was pretty insightful.hmmm

Scar
09-18-2003, 05:22 PM
I know a lot of Anti-Semitism stems from a view that jews are:

Greedy
Selfish
Shifty
Untrustworthy
Insular
Ruthless

Read Shakespeare,it is prevalent all through his works. Jews have been hated and mistrusted since the start of time - they are/were viewed by other religions as the murderers of Christ.

They were despised during the middle ages but proved themselves to be masterful businessmen -often as the town loan shark/money lender. Jews have undoubtably proved themselves to be superb in the world of commerce and whilst such generalisations are not possible they do appear to have a good intellect and an excellent head for business (obviously not every jew). However,people have often felt exploited by jews,often because they are in a debt to them and this resentment can fester particularly when they feel that jews have no respect for,and only wish to exploit ,Gentiles.

Whilst things are much better these old Prejudices still remain.

Booker H
09-18-2003, 05:23 PM
Jewish are the chosen people. It's not like one day they just said "hey, let's called ourself the 'chosen people!'"

Jews are only chosen in YOUR eyes, to a non- believer, they really could not give a ****!

Rocky388
09-18-2003, 05:33 PM

bump..i dont really have anything to add to that...so just bump lol

Booker H
09-18-2003, 05:39 PM

peple that boast about bieing jews are no better than the people who insult them. the people who insult are finding a pointless differance, by boasting about it they are creating a pointless differance between you and i etc etc.

Rocky388
09-18-2003, 05:43 PM

i dont see how being jewish is a race.

Its a religion...no one was born in 'jew land'

holyshinto63
09-18-2003, 05:45 PM

oh ok so if religion says a group of people are chosen they are better then everyone else? i don't feel that jewish people are better then any other race...everyone is equal, jews are not special.

antcraw
09-18-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Scar
I know a lot of Anti-Semitism stems from a view that jews are:

Greedy
Selfish
Shifty
Untrustworthy
Insular
Ruthless

Read Shakespeare,it is prevalent all through his works. Jews have been hated and mistrusted since the start of time - they are/were viewed by other religions as the murderers of Christ.

They were despised during the middle ages but proved themselves to be masterful businessmen -often as the town loan shark/money lender. Jews have undoubtably proved themselves to be superb in the world of commerce and whilst such generalisations are not possible they do appear to have a good intellect and an excellent head for business (obviously not every jew). However,people have often felt exploited by jews,often because they are in a debt to them and this resentment can fester particularly when they feel that jews have no respect for,and only wish to exploit ,Gentiles.

Whilst things are much better these old Prejudices still remain.

I wondered about this question too. I think initally it was because they were seen as Christ killers. Jews were very tight and created their business web to enrich each other and control certain markets (like jewels). People didn't like this. Later because of the church ban on usuary they became moneylenders since other couldn't. That's why whe kings needed dough they would just confiscate Jews possesions and kick them out of the country. Also at this time they got the reputation as good doctors. Many of the stereotypes just perpetuated themselves so even now some people think Jews are ruthless, shifty, ect.

RWHJR3
09-18-2003, 06:13 PM

If you dislike jews, your just a straight up "following" bitch. If you dislike someone cause of a race, then your just a piece of trash. It's not what race they are, its how the person is. Learn it then grow up.

Sanctimonious
09-18-2003, 07:24 PM

Thats a **** joke. Hitler had **** all to do with the gassing and the cremations. He simply asked for a solution to the Jewish 'problem' and left it up to guys like Heinrich Himmler and Reinhard Heydrich to sort out the details.

The Rob
09-18-2003, 07:39 PM

plz don't try to pimp that ****..........Jesus didn't have a religion, if you mean he was jewish race wise then you would be correct, otherwise you're wrong.

Crimson-Model
09-18-2003, 07:42 PM
Religion was the greatest and worst thing to happen to mankind...:):(

Sanctimonious
09-18-2003, 07:45 PM

Because the religion was adopted by someone who is not of the Jewish race. Take a popular example; does Jerry Seinfeld look Jewish? I am white - there is no mistaking me for another 'race' per se, yet I could adopt Buddhist or Muslim beliefs. They are not necessarily a 'race' of people - but it explains why you are Jewish and yet you don't fit the physical or stereotypical characteristics of them.

Deadgame
09-18-2003, 07:54 PM
I thought jesus was mexican. He is always blasting his radio and bouncing down the road on those spinners!

Vitamin S
09-18-2003, 08:04 PM
HAHA, I didn't say Jesus I said Hay, Zeus.

Bullet Proof
09-18-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by RWHJR3
If you dislike jews, your just a straight up "following" bitch. If you dislike someone cause of a race, then your just a piece of trash. It's not what race they are, its how the person is. Learn it then grow up.

After reading through the steamy horse **** said in this thread, I finally found a decent post which was worth bumping. Being half Jew, I don't consider the whole Jewish race being brilliant. Whoever said that is full of bigotry and ignorance, although a fact remains that there are more than less Jews who have greatly contributed to this world (one example is Einstein). And they sure have a knack for rising to authority, the American Media is Jewish. Not to mention the Syndicate (American Mafia for the uneducated), whose founder and the mastermind behind it was a Jew.

Alpha Q Up
09-18-2003, 10:18 PM
I dont think ppl hate jews because of their 'religion' ... it might be because of the way some of them act and present themselves... if u know what JAPs are then u have a clue as to what im talking about because they are a great example of ignorance.. hell i know jewish ppl that hate japs (and no im not talking about the japanese)

on a side note... this topic is BULL****.. ppl from any race are hated and discriminated against all around the world so dont make it sound like jews are the only ones getting some heat :rolleyes:

jay81
09-19-2003, 12:08 AM
I always find it rather odd that while we're forever hearing about the Jewish victims of the holocaust that we never hear about the milllions and millions of Russians & other Slavs, Gypsies, homosexuals, the disabled and other groups of people who were exterminated by the Nazis ...

Sanctimonious
09-19-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by jay81
I always find it rather odd that while we're forever hearing about the Jewish victims of the holocaust that we never hear about the milllions and millions of Russians & other Slavs, Gypsies, homosexuals, the disabled and other groups of people who were exterminated by the Nazis ...

Because there was no 'Final Solution' to the problems they supposedly posed. The disabled were exterminated for the 'greater good' in pursuit of the perfect Aryan, but I believe - and this may be wrong - the Russians and Slavs were killed because they posed a military threat more than anything, and it was a way of destroying their populations so the Germans could spread throughout Europe. Homosexuals were considered evil - possibly because of religious reasons - and the gypsies were pretty much the same, but their numbers were not nearly as great to pose a 'threat' as the Jews.

irpker
09-19-2003, 12:32 AM
11 million dead chinese civilians during during world war 2. If you read what the japanese did, it's fukkin brutal.

5-6 million dead jews during the same time period. More horrific, but to a lesser amount of people.

Where are all the movies about the dead chinese? We've all seen movies about the holocaust, but nothing about the dead chinese.

Also, another interesting fact is that there are 159 nobel prize winners that have been jewish, and only about a handful muslim nobel prize winners ( this include Yasser Arafat for peace, rofl ). There are over 1 billion muslims and only about 20 million jews. Jews are the best scientists, can't front on that~

jay81
09-19-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Sanctimonious
Because there was no 'Final Solution' to the problems they supposedly posed. The disabled were exterminated for the 'greater good' in pursuit of the perfect Aryan, but I believe - and this may be wrong - the Russians and Slavs were killed because they posed a military threat more than anything, and it was a way of destroying their populations so the Germans could spread throughout Europe. Homosexuals were considered evil - possibly because of religious reasons - and the gypsies were pretty much the same, but their numbers were not nearly as great to pose a 'threat' as the Jews.

Yes but I mean in the media today or anywhere else, it's always Jews Jews Jews. You never hear about the millions of other victims of the Nazis. Are they any less important? Of course not ... but it's not hard to see why things are like this when you look at who controls so much of the media :rolleyes:

I have nothing against Jews though, I actually quite like them. Just some things ... hmmm ... :)

Sanctimonious
09-19-2003, 12:36 AM
Yes but I mean in the media today or anywhere else, it's always Jews Jews Jews. You never hear about the millions of other victims of the Nazis. Are they any less important? Of course not ... but it's not hard to see why things are like this when you look at who controls so much of the media :rolleyes:

I have nothing against Jews though, I actually quite like them. Just some things ... hmmm ... :)

I guess, but they are also the most prolific group. I mean, death camps were built specifically for the purpose of exterminating Jews - trains were dedicated to carrying carriages full of Jews to their deaths. It seems a lot of the others were not considered worth this kind of 'treatment' because they were not killed in such a fashion - more often than not, it was simply dig a big hole and bury them alive or shoot them into the pit and bury them dead.

Kane Fan
09-19-2003, 02:21 AM

see that's odd
I heard it both ways
that Jewishness (Judaism?) was inheritted from the mother, but I also heard that Jews were part of a religion not a race
and both people that told me this were Jews so I was like confused as ****
Im' like ok you two Jew's get together and figure it out, let me know and I'll make a note of it...

I dunno why Jews are so hated...
I like Jews
I grew up in PA and spent some years in Fox Chappel I had several Jewish friends

Kane Fan
09-19-2003, 02:23 AM

Christians are the chosen people
Muslims are the chosen people
WWE fans are the chosen people
bam
countered!

Kane Fan
09-19-2003, 02:26 AM

what are you an 8 year old girl?
**** them!
that's like not wanting to be German
you don't share Jewish beliefs so who gives a **** if your family history has Jews in it?!
I'm part German should I be killed for Hitler'z Germany?!
**** no
so who gives a **** if your dad's a Jew

Kane Fan
09-19-2003, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by WickedMind
some people also view jews as genetically flawed, what i mean by that is that they dislike their traits(as hitler did).

Not saying that is right, or that i think that, but that's why some hate them. And if your father is 100% jewish, then you are half jewish.

no to the best of my knowlege he isn't
he dosn't believe in God(Allah,Yawie, Buddah what have you)
and his mother wasn't jewish, at least he didn't mention that she was
so either of the 2 ways (3 if they take converts) to be a Jew he dosn't meet
I don't think he should worry if he was a Jew but insofar as I know, he isn't

Kane Fan
09-19-2003, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by antcraw
I wondered about this question too. I think initally it was because they were seen as Christ killers. Jews were very tight and created their business web to enrich each other and control certain markets (like jewels). People didn't like this. Later because of the church ban on usuary they became moneylenders since other couldn't. That's why whe kings needed dough they would just confiscate Jews possesions and kick them out of the country. Also at this time they got the reputation as good doctors. Many of the stereotypes just perpetuated themselves so even now some people think Jews are ruthless, shifty, ect.

no it started before that
Hebrews where the slaves of the Egyptions
I would say it started round then or before
the whole 'christ killers' thing didn't help any
plus on top of that they do tend to be well off, and everyone hates the rich..

Kane Fan
09-19-2003, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by irpker
11 million dead chinese civilians during during world war 2. If you read what the japanese did, it's fukkin brutal.

5-6 million dead jews during the same time period. More horrific, but to a lesser amount of people.

Where are all the movies about the dead chinese? We've all seen movies about the holocaust, but nothing about the dead chinese.

Also, another interesting fact is that there are 159 nobel prize winners that have been jewish, and only about a handful muslim nobel prize winners ( this include Yasser Arafat for peace, rofl ). There are over 1 billion muslims and only about 20 million jews. Jews are the best scientists, can't front on that~

Yaser Arafat got a nobel peace prize?
if I was ever offered one, I'd turn it down...

Vitamin S
09-19-2003, 06:09 AM

See, that's the problem. Jewish sympathy has been shoved down our throats for years. It's been blown way out of proportion. 6 million people? I doubt it. That's just the number they chose becasue they knew it would get a few tears and a couple of Academy awards.

WWE-TicK
09-19-2003, 08:16 AM

And it wasn't the Jews that nailed Jebus to a tree .. it was those pesky Italians.

jake24
09-19-2003, 09:02 AM
man i love jews there gods chosen people being a christian and all if i had my choice i would be half american and have jewish!!!!

boggyboy_mike
09-19-2003, 09:54 AM
If you know your History the jew and isreal Are not the same people But They are brothers. The nation that calls it self Isreal today is Judea= Jew.. America / Britain /Canada ( All The British Colonies ) Are Isreal Therefore If Your Irish / Americain /Brit or Ausie ..Your An Isrealite And Those Jews Are your brothers. Just Like America And Britain are brothers

boggyboy_mike
09-19-2003, 10:00 AM
If you know your History the jew and isreal Are not the same people But They are brothers. The nation that calls it self Isreal today is Judea= Jew.. America / Britain /Canada ( All The British Colonies ) Are Isreal Therefore If Your Irish / Americain /Brit or Ausie ..Your An Isrealite And Those Jews Are your brothers. Just Like America And Britain are brothers

katma201
09-19-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Vitamin S
See, that's the problem. Jewish sympathy has been shoved down our throats for years. It's been blown way out of proportion. 6 million people? I doubt it. That's just the number they chose becasue they knew it would get a few tears and a couple of Academy awards.

did you skip high school history?

jay81
09-19-2003, 10:05 AM

I don't doubt for a moment the Nazis actually did kill 6 million Jews, but they also executed / exterminated many millions more other people.

Terrifying some of the stuff they did.

Suprisingly they weren't really too bad at all with allied pows a lot of the time. I heard from a fellow ( Australian soldier during World War 2 ) who was a German prisoner of war, that as long as you weren't Jewish or Russian ect & didn't cause any problems or try to escape they treated you like a king.

Starsky
09-19-2003, 12:55 PM

Why is it hard to believe?? Stalin was responsible for alot more than 6 million, and 27 million Russians died in WW2. Seems like your argument is that a bunch of Jewish movie producers got together and falsified history books to get more sympathy...

killerkiss1978
09-19-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Kane Fan
Christians are the chosen people
Muslims are the chosen people
WWE fans are the chosen people
bam
countered!

Sorry but you made a mistake KF...only WWE fans are the chosen people :p :D

ok kidding aside...reading this thread seems like only the Jews are hated in their world...news bulletin to everyone, HATE LIVES and not only to the Jews, but to almost every ethinicity out in this world. Whatever state, country, or cave you live in, you will come across hate towards another just because they look different, have different culture values, go to a different temple to pray, or even if you were a different brand of clothing!

to this young kid that just found out your dad is a jew, you should readjust your thinking about the jews. learn more about your dad, his history, where he came from, what his beliefs are. and accept your history, don't run away from it!!!

don't go by what others say, learn about yourself, your past, your family and be your own person!

Jcfreak_02
09-19-2003, 01:22 PM

Whatever...

I agree with the first statement but all the rest is debatable.

SEVEREDTIES
09-19-2003, 02:09 PM

i happen to be jewish, and what you just said makes me believe that you are a soory excuse for a human being. what a pathetic and cheap shot comment you made, i feel sorry for you.

WickedMind
09-19-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Kane Fan
no to the best of my knowlege he isn't
he dosn't believe in God(Allah,Yawie, Buddah what have you)
and his mother wasn't jewish, at least he didn't mention that she was
so either of the 2 ways (3 if they take converts) to be a Jew he dosn't meet
I don't think he should worry if he was a Jew but insofar as I know, he isn't

you dont have to believe in the jewish religion to be jewish, atleast thats how it used to be.(Im pretty sure about this, correct me if im wrong)

holyshinto63
09-19-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Jcfreak_02
I agree with the first statement but all the rest is debatable.

actually the first one was probably the worst...

irpker
09-19-2003, 03:12 PM
actually the first one was probably the worst...

you're right. I'm the chosen one!

Wheytgain
09-19-2003, 03:22 PM

My great-grandmother was gassed to death.

Think about that, then repeat what you just said.

What you said was cruel. Six million Jews were exterminated by Hitler. And about 20 million Russians died defending their country.

jay81
09-19-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by One Bullet Left
if i were guaranteed all the jews would jump in, i'd dig a hole large enough.

the only thing 'chosen' about the jewish people is their death.

Wow. You sound like a terrorist.

Why do you hate Jews so much?

jay81
09-19-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Sanctimonious
I guess, but they are also the most prolific group. I mean, death camps were built specifically for the purpose of exterminating Jews - trains were dedicated to carrying carriages full of Jews to their deaths. It seems a lot of the others were not considered worth this kind of 'treatment' because they were not killed in such a fashion - more often than not, it was simply dig a big hole and bury them alive or shoot them into the pit and bury them dead.

BTW - Why'd ya get banned? Hope you can come back with yet another id lol! :)

John H.
09-20-2003, 08:03 AM
Kid, race does not only mean physical differences. That is just more stereotypes. Guess what...I have light brown hair, green eyes and a button nose...you would never know I was jewish by the way I look or by the way I act. YOU NEED TO STOP STEREOTYPING. People are a result of their environment, not their race. You were brought up as a racist. I feel sorry for you. Hi Katma. Very interesting your point of view here. If I remember right, you said you do not like people who happen to be BiSexual or Homosexual. This is something we are all born with and is a Gift from God. Aren't you doing the very thing you tell others not to do? Aren't people who dislike people other than Heterosexual bigoted? Religion is at the heart of the hatred and the bigotry - even with regard to Jewish people. Look at what is happening in the Middle East and has happened for centuries - they hate each other and RELIGION is at the heart of it all. Take Care, John H.

iNegUthenLol
10-20-2007, 04:47 PM

hard strong

GeneticTweak
10-20-2007, 05:03 PM
hard strong

Wow, strong bump.

rugby pro.
10-20-2007, 05:06 PM
i had a few jews at my school

all of them were:

stuck up
arrogant
selfish
ignorant

and it's quite evident from the jews that have posted in this thread that what i've noticed isnt a generalization.

SoccerAthlete
10-20-2007, 05:06 PM

just look back at all the wars we have been through as a race...outnumbered everytime and we still win. And i mean go wayyyyyy back.

SublimeOne
10-20-2007, 05:11 PM
just look back at all the wars we have been through as a race...outnumbered everytime and we still win. And i mean go wayyyyyy back.
That's actually not true. I believe the Jews are God's chosen people, but they have been defeated in battle numerous times.

iNegUthenLol
11-03-2007, 10:37 PM

rofl wtf

Fanatik
11-03-2007, 10:40 PM

your lucky its not 1940s

Mark_ey
11-03-2007, 10:44 PM
You're not allowed to talk about Jews

They are God's chosen people

If you say anything bad about a jew then you're an Anti-Semite

VaSA
11-03-2007, 11:35 PM
Why is it hard to believe?? Stalin was responsible for alot more than 6 million, and 27 million Russians died in WW2. Seems like your argument is that a bunch of Jewish movie producers got together and falsified history books to get more sympathy...

Didn't the historians estimate that the area where most of the Jews were killed only had 3 million people and not all of them were killed?

Big Hype
11-04-2007, 01:58 AM
Becuz they be da chosen ppl of G-D and if u oppozes them liek jezus u will go to hell and be punished in boiling semen!

raysmith
11-04-2007, 01:51 AM
This kinda makes me feel sorry for him as many many people hate jews.

Get over it, more people hate Muslims nowadays.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 02:50 PM
Get over it, more people hate Muslims nowadays.

How did you come to that conclusion? Jews are more often the targets of hate crimes than muslims are.

Mark_ey
11-04-2007, 03:49 PM
How did you come to that conclusion? Jews are more often the targets of hate crimes than muslims are.

not anymore they aren't

Jews managed to shift all blame onto Muslims.

rancour
11-04-2007, 03:51 PM
not anymore they aren't

x2

devire1
11-04-2007, 03:56 PM

he probably didn't, which is a very BIG part of the reason that he came to that very conclusion.

Fanatik
11-04-2007, 04:37 PM
not anymore they aren't

O RLY? Jews made them crash a plane into twin towers?

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 04:39 PM
not anymore they aren't

x2

I hate to have to prove 2 people to be idiots at the same time...

Of the 1,480 reported offenses
within single-bias incidents that were
motivated by the offender?s religious
bias, 67.8 percent were anti-Jewish,
13.0 percent were anti-Islamic, 3.9
percent were anti-Catholic, 2.9 percent
were anti-Protestant, and 0.5 percent
were anti-Atheism or Agnosticism.

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2004/tables/HateCrime2004.pdf

devire1
11-04-2007, 04:42 PM

the mainstream media in america is un by jews and / or zionists (ALL of the top media corporations that air in america are headed by jews, and jews are HIGHLY overrepresented on their respective boards of directors), which spews out anti-muslim propaganda relentlessly.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 04:44 PM

It wasn't Muslims, durrr. It was Zionist agents plotting world domination.

When Jews are targets of hate crimes, its the j00z fault.

When Muslims are targets of hate crimes, its the j00z fault.

Seriously man, you're so brainwashed.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 04:45 PM
the mainstream media in america is un by jews and / or zionists (ALL of the top media corporations that air in america are headed by jews, and jews are HIGHLY overrepresented on their respective boards of directors), which spews out anti-muslim propaganda relentlessly.

All I see is anti-terrorist stuff. Where's the anti-Muslim propaganda?

devire1
11-04-2007, 04:49 PM
All I see is anti-terrorist stuff. Where's the anti-Muslim propaganda?

you are forgeting about all of the anti-radical islam specials, and things like that.

they make the connection that terrorist = muslim.

how much non muslim terrorism do you see being covered and / or talked about in comparision to muslim terrorism being covered and / or talked about in the ameican mainstream media?

it is HIGHLY unproportianate and biased towards MUSLIM terrorism.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 04:59 PM
you are forgeting about all of the anti-radical islam specials, and things like that.

they make the connection that terrorist = muslim.

how much non muslim terrorism do you see being covered and / or talked about in comparision to muslim terrorism being covered and / or talked about in the ameican mainstream media?

it is HIGHLY unproportianate and biased towards MUSLIM terrorism.

That's because only Islamic terrorism is a threat to the USA.

Have you heard of the suicide bombings in Pakistan, Thailand, etc done by Muslims? No. They report what's a threat to us.

So again, wheres the anti-muslim propaganda?

SublimeOne
11-04-2007, 05:09 PM

Have you heard of the suicide bombings in Pakistan, Thailand, etc done by Muslims? No. They report what's a threat to us.

So again, wheres the anti-muslim propaganda?Don't you get it? Every time a muslim commits an act of terror and it gets reported, the media is obviously fueling anti-muslim propoganda.

It's so unfair that muslim terrorist are called 'muslim terrorists.' They should be blaming the muslim terrorism on the people who are obviously responsible for it: the Jews.

devire1
11-04-2007, 05:10 PM

So again, wheres the anti-muslim propaganda?

the VAST majority of the terrorists acts that are covered do not happen in the US, so that point is irrelevant.

is reporting constantly how iran hangs homosexuals, or how barbaric the policies in iran are relevant to the safety of the US?

how about reporting islamic terrorist acts that occur in israel or in europe?

in comparision to other things, such as domestic crime, pollution, natural disasters, etc, muslim terrorism is a TINY threat to the USA, yet muslim terrorism recieves FAR more attention then any of these things.

again, as i have said, the amount of attention that muslim terrorism receives is unproportianate.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 05:21 PM
the VAST majority of the terrorists acts that are covered do not happen in the US, so that point is irrelevant.

is reporting constantly how iran hangs homosexuals, or how barbaric the policies in iran are relevant to the safety of the US?

I watch the news every night and I don't see any talks about Iran hanging homosexuals :rolleyes:

The policies of Iran are mentioned sometimes, because again, Iran is now considered an enemy. Nothing anti-Muslim about it :rolleyes:

how about reporting islamic terrorist acts that occur in israel or in europe?

They're our allies. You can't actually think you have a point here. The very fact that the media does not report Islamic terror attacks in countries which are not our allies proves me right.

in comparision to other things, such as domestic crime, pollution, natural disasters, etc, muslim terrorism is a TINY threat to the USA, yet muslim terrorism recieves FAR more attention then any of these things.

again, as i have said, the amount of attention that muslim terrorism receives is unproportianate.

Maybe cause Radical Muslims constantly preach about taking over the world so that the whole world is under Islamic rule. And they have a large following.

Its unproportionate, because the threat to our safety is unproportionate.

Anyways, the most important point is, you have not yet mentioned any anti-Muslim propaganda.

You can call it anti-radical-Islam propaganda with the term religion of peace shoved down our ears a million times a day. You have not yet mentioned any anti-Muslim propaganda.

devire1
11-04-2007, 05:27 PM
They're our allies. You can't actually think you have a point here. The very fact that the media does not report Islamic terror attacks in countries which are not our allies proves me right.

the mainstream american media DOES report islamic terror attacks in countries which are NOT our allies.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 05:30 PM
Don't you get it? Every time a muslim commits an act of terror and it gets reported, the media is obviously fueling anti-muslim propoganda.

It's so unfair that muslim terrorist are called 'muslim terrorists.' They should be blaming the muslim terrorism on the people who are obviously responsible for it: the Jews.

But they don't cause Jews own the media, durr. You can't trust the Jewish media man. According to research from Harvard:

However, if you were watching American television, you would quickly have concluded that Fox cable news favored Israel, CNN tried to be balanced, and the three major evening news programs on ABC, CBS and NBC were more critical of Israel than of Hezbollah. It was a time of saturation coverage. In the first two weeks of the war, they ran 258 stories, an average of 18 stories a night, representing the heaviest period of international coverage since the failed coup attempt against Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev in the summer of 1991. More than half of the stories (133) focused on Israeli attacks against Lebanon, 89 of them on Hezbollah attacks against Israel.24 Negative-sounding judgments of Israel?s attacks and counter-attacks permeated most network coverage, except on Fox, where the coverage of Hezbollah?s activities was decidedly negative.

On the front pages of The New York Times and The Washington Post, Israel was portrayed as the aggressor nearly twice as often in the headlines and exactly three times as often in the photos, according to another Shorenstein Center survey.27 Although neither The Times nor The Post stressed the theme of ?disproportionality? on their front pages, both made frequent references to it in their stories, analyses and editorial columns.

On the front pages of The New York Times and The Washington Post, Israel was portrayed as the aggressor nearly twice as often in the headlines and exactly three times as often in the photos.

^ Proof that dem dere zionist j00z are running the media.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 05:31 PM
the mainstream american media DOES report islamic terror attacks in countries which are NOT our allies.

Meh. Only on the internet.

Besides, you skipped over the most important point which shuts down your argument completely:

Anyways, the most important point is, you have not yet mentioned any anti-Muslim propaganda.

You can call it anti-radical-Islam propaganda with the term religion of peace shoved down our ears a million times a day. You have not yet mentioned any anti-Muslim propaganda.

devire1
11-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Meh. Only on the internet.

Besides, you skipped over the most important point which shuts down your argument completely:

then i guess you haven't been reading any of my posts, because i made it quite clear that the mainstream american media gives the average joe, that doesn't know any better, the impression that islam is a threat to the US and the west by unproportianately covering muslim extremism and overstating it's threat to the US relative to other MUCH larger threats to america and the west.

in many cases, if an incident involves a muslim, the media in america will give this story more attention then it normally would if it hadn't of involved a muslim, and they flaunt the fact that it was a muslim, when if it was some other group, such as blacks, mexicans, christians, jews, etc, they would not even dare mention that group for PC reasons.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 05:54 PM
then i guess you haven't been reading any of my posts, because i made it quite clear that the mainstream american media gives the average joe, that doesn't know any better, the impression that islam is a threat to the US and the west by unproportianately covering muslim extremism and overstating it's threat to the US relative to other MUCH larger threats to america and the west.

No, it gives the average Joe the impression that radical Islam is a threat to the US and the West by unproportionately covering radical Islam blah blah blah

Where is the anti-Muslim propaganda?

devire1
11-04-2007, 05:56 PM
No, it gives the average Joe the impression that radical Islam is a threat to the US and the West by unproportionately covering radical Islam blah blah blah

if you talk to the average joe, many of them will say that ISLAM is a threat to the west and not RADICAL islam.

i have heard many people say this on cable news programs.

Mark_ey
11-04-2007, 05:58 PM
But they don't cause Jews own the media, durr. You can't trust the Jewish media man. According to research from Harvard:

Actually the proof is who owns the company...

I remember the Israeli/Lebanon crisis, CNN was actually very biased towards Israel. Of course everyone cannot be extremely biased because they would immediately get called out on it. It's mixing truth with lies that works the best, not lies lies lies.

Also what's funny is someone edited out all the Jews that are in the media on wikipedia. Didn't even list larry king or Wolf blitzer. Trying to cover up the amount of Jews that are in the media.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 06:01 PM
if you talk to the average joe, many of them will say that ISLAM is a threat to the west and not RADICAL islam.

i have heard many people say this on cable news programs.

Assuming that would be true (and thats a strong assumption), then that would be the fault of the average Joe having comprehension problems.

The media still does not report anti-Muslim propaganda. :rolleyes:

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 06:04 PM
Actually the proof is who owns the company...

I remember the Israeli/Lebanon crisis, CNN was actually very biased towards Israel. Of course everyone cannot be extremely biased because they would immediately get called out on it. It's mixing truth with lies that works the best, not lies lies lies.

Also what's funny is someone edited out all the Jews that are in the media on wikipedia. Didn't even list larry king or Wolf blitzer. Trying to cover up the amount of Jews that are in the media.

LOL

Harvard research > the ramblings of Mark_ey

devire1
11-04-2007, 06:08 PM
Assuming that would be true (and thats a strong assumption), then that would be the fault of the average Joe having comprehension problems.

The media still does not report anti-Muslim propaganda. :rolleyes:

that is fair enough.

but, the media is PC about things like the unproportianate amount of crimes that blacks commit in the US, and they try to cover that up and not make a fuss about it for the reason that average joe might then be biased against blacks.

hell, the media even makes up excuses for blacks doing this.

but, they do not do this with muslims, however, and they purposely make the problem worse.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 06:14 PM
that is fair enough.

but, the media is PC about things like the unproportianate amount of crimes that blacks commit in the US, and they try to cover that up and not make a fuss about it for the reason that average joe might then be biased against blacks.

but, they do not do this with muslims, however, and they purposely make the problem worse.

Compared to blacks, moderate Muslims who commit crimes get little to no attention from the media. The media doesn't care about moderate Muslims, they care about terrorism.

I'm not really sure what you're saying in regards to not reporting crimes that blacks commit because of the average Joe being biased against blacks. I always see something on the news about some random black guy committing a crime. In regards to crime statistics (or should I say conviction statistics :D ), the media never mentions that anyway, whether its black or Muslim.

devire1
11-04-2007, 06:20 PM
Compared to blacks, moderate Muslims who commit crimes get little to no attention from the media. The media doesn't care about moderate Muslims, they care about terrorism.

I'm not really sure what you're saying in regards to not reporting crimes that blacks commit because of the average Joe being biased against blacks. I always see something on the news about some random black guy committing a crime. In regards to crime statistics (or should I say conviction statistics :D ), the media never mentions that anyway, whether its black or Muslim.

they don't talk about the unproportianate amount of crimes, specifically homocide, that blacks commit being a threat to the west (which is a FAR larger threat to the US then radical islam, by the way) like they talk about radical islam being a threat to the west.

nor, do they flaunt the fact that someone is black, when an incident involves a black (in fact, they try to hide the fact that they are black), like they flaunt the fact that someone is a muslim if a muslim is involved in a negative incident.

this is all VERY OBVIOUS, and i shouldn't have to explain it to you.

Mark_ey
11-04-2007, 06:20 PM

LOL

Harvard research > the ramblings of Mark_ey

Glad you mentioned that

The Israel Lobby and U.S. foreign policy
John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt

Since the October War in 1973, Washington has provided Israel with a level of support dwarfing that given to any other state. It has been the largest annual recipient of direct economic and military assistance since 1976, and is the largest recipient in total since World War Two, to the tune of well over $140 billion (in 2004 dollars). Israel receives about $3 billion in direct assistance each year, roughly one-fifth of the foreign aid budget, and worth about $500 a year for every Israeli. This largesse is especially striking since Israel is now a wealthy industrial state with a per capita income roughly equal to that of South Korea or Spain.

John Mearsheimer is the Wendell Harrison Professor of Political Science at Chicago, and the author of The Tragedy of Great Power Politics. Stephen Walt is the Robert and Renee Belfer Professor of International Affairs at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard.

http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/mear01_.html

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Glad you mentioned that

The Israel Lobby and U.S. foreign policy
John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt

http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/mear01_.html

ROFL @ you switching topics from media coverage to the lobbyists in Washington. End your life.

Fanatik
11-04-2007, 06:29 PM

heh the ''AVERAGE JOE'' in America believes that 9/11 is planned by bush
bush administration invade loving iraqi people and caused chaos
the news is propaganda , ran by jews
the terrorists attacked US because of jews
jews run everything in US, and they forget the fact that they are only about 10 million jews on this planet compared to billion + Christians and 2 billion muslims

In america there are more people believing all this conspiracy **** then people trusting the administration ... pathetic

Mark_ey
11-04-2007, 06:30 PM
ROFL @ you switching topics from media coverage to the lobbyists in Washington. End your life.

Well actually there are more Jewish Media owners and Jewish journalists in this country then there are Lobbyists.

I'll list them soon.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 06:31 PM
they don't talk about the unproportianate amount of crimes, specifically homocide, that blacks commit being a threat to the west (which is a FAR larger threat to the US then radical islam, by the way) like they talk about radical islam being a threat to the west.

Comparing average crimes to terrorism is borderline retarded. Lets stick to discussing crime vs. other crime, and terrorism vs. other terrorism, instead of crime vs. terrorism. :rolleyes:

nor, do they flaunt the fact that someone is black, when an incident involves a black (in fact, they try to hide the fact that they are black), like they flaunt the fact that someone is a muslim if a muslim is involved in a negative incident.

NEVER unless it was a politically motivated crime.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Well actually there are more Jewish Media owners and Jewish journalists in this country then there are Lobbyists.

I'll list them soon.

That's nice. Unless your list can contradict with the Harvard evidence I posted its not all that interesting.

Mark_ey
11-04-2007, 06:35 PM
That's nice. Unless your list can contradict with the Harvard evidence I posted its not all that interesting.

That is not evidence rofl...

What you posted is pure speculation.

I'll be back in a lil bit after I eat dinner to prove you wrong like I've done so many times before.

You're just mad cuz you're Jewish and you don't want me to call out all the Jews in the media.

cry?

devire1
11-04-2007, 06:36 PM
Comparing average crimes to terrorism is borderline retarded. Lets stick to discussing crime vs. other crime, and terrorism vs. other terrorism, instead of crime vs. terrorism. :rolleyes:

NEVER unless it was a politically motivated crime.

you are wrong.

they talk about it and / or flaunt the fact that the perpatrators are muslims even when it is not politically motivated.

and, for your information, even if they didn't, it would be irrelevant to my point.

and, why should the media unproportianately cover radical islam and COMPLETELY ignore the unproportianate crime rates of blacks, mexicans, and other ethnic minorities when the latter is a MUCH larger threat to the US?

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 06:44 PM
That is not evidence rofl...

What you posted is pure speculation.

LOL @ Harvard research being speculation. You make yourself look dumber and dumber each time you post.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 06:49 PM
you are wrong.

they talk about it and / or flaunt the fact that the perpatrators are muslims even when it is not politically motivated.

Link?

and, for your information, even if they didn't, it would be irrelevant to my point.

Its very relevant when comparing black and muslim coverage of crime by the media.

and, why should the media unproportianately cover radical islam and COMPLETELY ignore unproportianate rates of crime when the latter is a MUCH larger threat to the US?

Because not all blacks are a threat to the US while all radical Muslims are :rolleyes:

Because when a terrorist attacks, its a strike against our country, and when a gangster strikes, its an attack on a person/people.

To compare terrorism with "black crime" is just... :rolleyes:

devire1
11-04-2007, 06:53 PM
Link?

Its very relevant when comparing black and muslim coverage of crime by the media.

Because not all blacks are a threat to the US while all radical Muslims are :rolleyes:

Because when a terrorist attacks, its a strike against our country, and when a gangster strikes, its an attack on a person/people.

To compare terrorism with "black crime" is just... :rolleyes:

people die in both cases, except FAR more people die from "gangster strikes" then terrorist attacks.

that makes it FAR more significant and / or worthy of media coverage and / or attention, regardless of whether it is an "attack against our country", as your so "eloquently" put it.

everything else that you have just said is irrelevant ramblings that are irrelevant to ANY of my points.

oh, and as for your "link", i remember a case where there was a murder in some apartment, just your average murder, and they flaunted the fact that he was a muslim.

i do not have the link at the moment, but i will try to find it if i feel like it sometime.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 07:00 PM
people die in both cases, except FAR more people die from "gangster strikes" then terrorist attacks.

that makes it FAR more significant and / or worthy of media coverage and / or attention, regardless of whether it is an "attack against our country", as your so "eloquently" put it.

In your opinion. According to many people's opinion, random gangster shootings is uninteresting, and not newsworthy. Could you imagine turning on the news and hearing about random shootings? Big whoop. An attack on our country is something a lot more serious according to some.

Face it, comparing the 2 is borderline retarded.

oh, and as for your "link", i remember a case where there was a murder in some apartment, just your average murder, and they flaunted the fact that he was a muslim.

i do not have the link at the moment, but i will try to find it if i feel like it sometime.

Great. I'll respond with links to 20 murders where they mention that the random murder is an African American.

devire1
11-04-2007, 07:06 PM
In your opinion. According to many people's opinion, random gangster shootings is uninteresting, and not newsworthy. Could you imagine turning on the news and hearing about random shootings? Big whoop. An attack on our country is something a lot more serious according to some.

Face it, comparing the 2 is borderline retarded.

are you retarded? (yes, serious)

i am not just talking about covering islamic terrorist attacks on THIS country (the US).

obviously, there has only been one in the past 10+ years.

i am talking about ANYTHING, that has to do with radical islam.

most of the stuff that they cover involves things that happens overseas and not in the US.

and i am not just talking about reporting random shootings, but i am talking about the threat that america faces from gangs, shootings, and the growing threat the US faces from the growing population of ethnic minorites such as blacks and mexicans like they talk about the growing threat of "radical islam", which, as i have stated NUMEROUS times, is not nearly as large of a threat as the former.

i find that much more interesting then some third world country, on the other side of the world, such as iran hanging homosexuals.

lol.

:p

devire1
11-04-2007, 07:08 PM
Great. I'll respond with links to 20 murders where they mention that the random murder is an African American.

comparing ethnicity to religion is borderline retarded.

how about you give me ONE link to where they mention that the murderer is a christian or a jew?

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 07:10 PM
are you retarded? (yes, serious)

No, just speaking several levels above you.

i am not just talking about covering islamic terrorist attacks on THIS country (the US).

obviously, there has only been one in the past 10+ years.

i am talking about ANYTHING, that has to do with radical islam.

Which is a threat to the US, my point exactly. LOL.

most of the stuff that they cover involves things that happens overseas and not in the US.

By people who are a threat to the US.

and i am not just talking about reporting random shootings, but talking about the threat that america faces from gangs, shootings, and the growing threat the US faces from the growing population of ethnic minorites such as blacks and mexicans like they talk about the growing threat of "radical islam", which, as i have stated NUMEROUS times, is not nearly as large of a threat as the former.

I already explained the difference between the 2, and I refuse to do it again. Either you can comprehend it, or you can't.

devire1
11-04-2007, 07:11 PM
No, just speaking several levels above you.

Which is a threat to the US, my point exactly. LOL.

By people who are a threat to the US.

I already explained the difference between the 2, and I refuse to do it again. Either you can comprehend it, or you can't.

ok, that answers my question then.

you are obviously of too low iq to comprehend my arguments, since nothing that you have said so far is even relevant to my arguments.

and, you stated that terrorist attacks on the US were more interesting then random shootings, which is true, but you did not say that terrorists acts that happen overseas are more interesting.

i am moving on now.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 07:12 PM
comparing ethnicity to religion is borderline retarded.

We were just comparing media coverage Muslims and blacks.

Holy sh*t.

SMH.

how about you give me ONE link to where they mention that the murderer is a christian or a jew?

Link or it didn't happen.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 07:13 PM
ok, that answers my question then.

you are obviously of too low iq to comprehend my arguments.

i am moving on now.

LOL you're too of low IQ to understand why your arguments don't make sense, and why I shattered them all.

Mark_ey
11-04-2007, 07:16 PM

LOL @ Harvard research being speculation. You make yourself look dumber and dumber each time you post.

LOL

I totally owned you earlier with the whole harvard thing and now you want some more?

I told you kid it's not research and you didn't even site a source!

Get outta here kid, go to bed

devire1
11-04-2007, 07:18 PM
LOL you're too of low IQ to understand why your arguments don't make sense, and why I shattered them all.

if thinking that will make you sleep better, then go ahead and think that.

but, keep in mind that by thinking that you will not be in touch with reality any longer.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 07:19 PM
if thinking that will make you sleep better, then go ahead and think that.

but, keep in mind that by thinking that you are not in touch with reality.

As long as I know me and you have different realities I know I'm on the right track. :)

devire1
11-04-2007, 07:21 PM
I know I'm on the right track. :)

"if thinking that will make you sleep better, then go ahead and think that.

but, keep in mind that by thinking that you are not in touch with reality."

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 07:22 PM
LOL

I totally owned you earlier with the whole harvard thing and now you want some more?

No, all you did was change the subject like a retard.

I told you kid it's not research

LMAO

and you didn't even site a source!

http://ksgnotes1.harvard.edu/research/wpaper.nsf/rwp/RWP07-012/$File/rwp_07_012_kalb.pdf

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 07:24 PM
"if thinking that will make you sleep better, then go ahead and think that.

but, keep in mind that by thinking that you are not in touch with reality."

As long as I know me and you have different realities I know I'm on the right track. :)

devire1
11-04-2007, 07:26 PM

lol.

that was cute.

but, just because you are frustrated that you got blazed in our little "debate" (it was more like a schooling) doesn't mean that you should clutter up this thread anymore.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 07:28 PM
I've always been a fan of irony.

Mark_ey
11-04-2007, 07:31 PM
No, all you did was change the subject like a retard.

LMAO

http://ksgnotes1.harvard.edu/research/wpaper.nsf/rwp/RWP07-012/$File/rwp_07_012_kalb.pdf

That's hardly a source.

Larry King?

Born Lawrence Harvey Zeiger

"Larry's parents were Jennie and Eddie Zeiger, Jews who had emigrated from Belarus (Minsk and Pinsk) to Brooklyn, New York, where Larry was born. The Zeigers owned a bar-and-grill. Their first son Irwin was born in 1932, but died at age six of appendicitis. After Larry, they had another son, Marty."

Paula Zahn is jewish

Ted Koppel of ABC News is jewish
"is an American journalist, best known as the former anchorman for ABC's Nightline.

Koppel was born in Lancashire, England, after his Jewish parents fled Germany due to the rise of Hitler and the Nazis"

Michael Savage of savage nation
Michael Savage is the pseudonym of Dr. Michael Alan Weiner, Ph.D. (born March 31, 1942). Savage is a controversial Independent American conservative talk radio host, author and political commentator

"Michael Savage was born Michael Alan Weiner in the borough of the Bronx in New York City to a Russian Jewish family"

This is just a very few I listed, I don't want to make this into a 200 paragraph post.

devire1
11-04-2007, 07:32 PM
I've always been a fan of irony.

aren't we all?

but, like i said, being frustrated is not the waiver to continue to clutter this thread with irrelevant posts like your's.

and, this post of mine is not irrelevant, as i am asking you to stop posting irrelevant posts, which is relevant to bringing this thread back on topic.

:)

Irezumi
11-04-2007, 07:33 PM
That's hardly a source.

Larry King?

"Larry's parents were Jennie and Eddie Zeiger, Jews who had emigrated from Belarus (Minsk and Pinsk) to Brooklyn, New York, where Larry was born. The Zeigers owned a bar-and-grill. Their first son Irwin was born in 1932, but died at age six of appendicitis. After Larry, they had another son, Marty."

Paula Zahn is jewish

"is an American journalist, best known as the former anchorman for ABC's Nightline.

Koppel was born in Lancashire, England, after his Jewish parents fled Germany due to the rise of Hitler and the Nazis"

Michael Savage is the pseudonym of Dr. Michael Alan Weiner, Ph.D. (born March 31, 1942). Savage is a controversial Independent American conservative talk radio host, author and political commentator

"Michael Savage was born Michael Alan Weiner in the borough of the Bronx in New York City to a Russian Jewish family"

This is just a very few I listed, I don't want to make this into a 200 paragraph post.

Reps on recharge.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 07:34 PM
aren't we all?

but, like i said, being frustrated is not the waiver to continue to clutter this thread with irrelevant posts like our's.

and, this post of mine is not irrelevant, as i am asking you to stop posting irrelevant posts, which is relevant to bringing this thread back on topic.

:)

You not saying anything would have forced me to stop posting "irrelevantly," making you an enabler for me to post irrelevant things (i.e me being a fan of irony).

Please stop enabling me to do so. Thanks.

Mark_ey
11-04-2007, 07:34 PM
CNN News anchor Wolf Blitzer The Zionist Jew

2-8aTGnjHnI

Wolf Blitzer is a member of the AIPAC

American Israeli Public Affairs Commitee

a carefully titled Israeli Lobby Group

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aipac

As are many other anchors/media people

He is a Lobbyist

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 07:35 PM
That's hardly a source.

Larry King?

Paula Zahn is jewish

Thats nice.

Zero words in that post contradict with the Harvard research study i posted.

ROFL.

devire1
11-04-2007, 07:38 PM
You not saying anything would have forced me to stop posting "irrelevantly,"

since when am i obligated to "force" you to stop posting "irrelevantly", as you so "eloquently" put it?

and, since when is it my fault if you make irrelevant posts in response to me asking you to not make irrelevant posts?

:confused:

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 07:40 PM
since when am i obligated to "force" you to stop posting "irrelevantly", as you so "eloquently" put it?

I never said you were obligated to do anything. I'm sorry you confused yourself.

Mark_ey
11-04-2007, 07:41 PM
Thats nice.

Zero words in that post contradict with the Harvard research study i posted.

ROFL.

Something tells me you're not laughing...

devire1
11-04-2007, 07:41 PM
I never said you were obligated to do anything. I'm sorry you confused yourself.

then, why did you say that?

and, your post was irrelevant, like your last few posts, in that case.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 07:44 PM
then, why did you say that?

Because you're enabling me. That is not the action of one who opposes my posts.

and, your post was irrelevant, like your last few posts, in that case.

Okay.

"and, since when is it my fault if you make irrelevant posts in response to me asking you to not make irrelevant posts?"

Stop responding to my "irrelevance", and I won't be able to post anymore irrelevance - thats if it bothers you.

devire1
11-04-2007, 07:48 PM
Stop responding to my "irrelevance", and I won't be able to post anymore irrelevance - thats if it bothers you.

i shouldn't have to.

you should stop posting irrelevant posts regardless if i ask you to stop posting irrelevant posts or not.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 07:50 PM
Something tells me you're not laughing...

LOL I was. And I still am. I posted something, and you replied with something completely irrelevant that had nothing to do with what I said.

At first I thought you were simply mentally challenged. But I now see why people call you a troll.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 07:51 PM
i shouldn't have to.

devire1
11-04-2007, 07:53 PM

i never said that it bothers me, now did I?

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 07:54 PM
i never said that it bothers me, now did I?

I know you didn't. Hence, the word, IF

devire1
11-04-2007, 07:56 PM
I know you didn't. Hence, the word, IF

ok.

but, why do you find that to be so funny?

Mark_ey
11-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Peace Propaganda and The Promised Land

eCL6WdnuNp4

LOL I was. And I still am. I posted something, and you replied with something completely irrelevant that had nothing to do with what I said.

At first I thought you were simply mentally challenged. But I now see why people call you a troll.

I bet it was one of those sad laughs

devire1
11-04-2007, 08:07 PM

eCL6WdnuNp4

you should post that in your very own thread!

Mark_ey
11-04-2007, 08:38 PM
you should post that in your very own thread!

I kinda feel like it's useless don't you think?

I kinda feel like posting anything on this site is useless because I'm not reaching enough people or the same people over and over again.

I have a plan though

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 08:40 PM

eCL6WdnuNp4

Unfortunately for you, that too, does not contradict with the Harvard study.

Can you ever post something relevant?

I bet it was one of those sad laughs

A little bit sad. I realized I was laughing at the mentally challenged, and that's not right.

Mark_ey
11-04-2007, 08:42 PM
Unfortunately for you, that too, does not contradict with the Harvard study.

Can you ever post something relevant?

A little bit sad. I realized I was laughing at the mentally challenged, and that's not right.

Unfortunately for you no one cares about your harvard study because it's balogny.

Mark_ey
11-04-2007, 08:43 PM
]

Have some self confidence man.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Unfortunately for you no one cares about your harvard study because it's balogny.

I was reaching out to the non-retarded posters. Its ok, the people here who aren't mentally challenged take Harvard a little more seriously.

Mark_ey
11-04-2007, 08:50 PM
I was reaching out to the non-retarded posters. Its ok, the people here who aren't mentally challenged take Harvard a little more seriously.

Nothing in that pdf file indicated clear evidence of no bias towards Israel.

You're biased in your views so automatically you will ignore everything.

go to sleep, you're gonna miss the short bus tomorrow

devire1
11-04-2007, 08:54 PM
I kinda feel like it's useless don't you think?

I kinda feel like posting anything on this site is useless because I'm not reaching enough people or the same people over and over again.

I have a plan though

haha!

yeah, i know what you mean and how you feel.

:(

what is your plan?

Mark_ey
11-04-2007, 08:58 PM
haha!

yeah, i know what you mean and how you feel.

:(

what is your plan?

Spread information more effectively by hitting more popular hotspots.

The internet is the one area of media that the Zionists have yet to control.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-04-2007, 08:58 PM
Nothing in that pdf file indicated clear evidence of no bias towards Israel.

You're right, there is clear evidence of bias against Israel.

Go to sleep, you're gonna miss the short bus tomorrow.

Mark_ey
11-04-2007, 09:05 PM
You're right, there is clear evidence of bias against Israel.

Go to sleep, you're gonna miss the short bus tomorrow.

ReNeGaDe, I understand you're Jewish and you wan't to defend Israel but you simply cannot deny the Jewish media bias in America.

This country is heavily biased towards Israel and your one paragraph in a PDF file isn't really refuting any of my points. So please don't argue if you cannot refute anything.

It just makes you look sillier than you already are.

devire1
11-04-2007, 09:11 PM
Spread information more effectively by hitting more popular hotspots.

The internet is the one area of media that the Zionists have yet to control.

and, what more "popular hotspots" are you speaking of?

i might just hit them up as well.

hehe.

:D

Mark_ey
11-04-2007, 09:39 PM
and, what more "popular hotspots" are you speaking of?

i might just hit them up as well.

hehe.

I would recommend ones that aren't overpopulated and adhere to specific interests.

Areas where youth hangs around is good too.

devire1
11-04-2007, 10:11 PM
I would recommend ones that aren't overpopulated and adhere to specific interests.

Areas where youth hangs around is good too.

ah!

i gotcha!

edit: woot!

this was my 5000th post!

damn, i need to get a life!...

lol.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
11-05-2007, 05:39 AM
ReNeGaDe, I understand you're Jewish and you wan't to defend Israel but you simply cannot deny the Jewish media bias in America.

This country is heavily biased towards Israel and your one paragraph in a PDF file isn't really refuting any of my points. So please don't argue if you cannot refute anything.

It just makes you look sillier than you already are.

You responded to my post, hence you are trying to refute my points. Everything you responded with had absolutely nothing to do with the Harvard evidence I posted (lmao @ you).

You're a joke.

Guardian
11-05-2007, 06:35 AM

I thinkt he whole "chosen people" bull**** pisses people off especially in todays age where god isnt as widely believed.

jake24
11-05-2007, 08:06 AM
I am personally an atheist because i dont belive in god etc.. but i recently learned that my dad is a jew. This kinda makes me feel sorry for him as many many people hate jews. Even in my country (canada) where everyone is suppost to be equal, people still hate jews. In my school i always hear jokes such as "who was the first jewish cook... hitler" and before i didnt really care, but now i see that in a way they are making fun of my father. I somewhat understand why people hate jews, as in my school they all act pretty weird, such as always laugh at stupid things, are too rich or too poor etc.. what are other stereotypes of jews and why are they hated so much? what did they do to deserve it? I know you said you don't believe in God, but God whether you believe in him or not chose the Jewish people as his chosen people, he made an everlasting covenant with them..And the hatred for them all over the world is a satanic hatred, because Gods plan of redemption for humanity deals with the Jewish people, if there were no more jewish people on the earth Gods plan of redemption could not be done, and Satan has tried to wipe these people off the planet to prevent Gods plan of redemption of being Done....The Jewish people were given the oracles of God, and the messiah son of David (Jesus Christ) has come and shedd his blood on the cross as a sin offering for the sins of the world to reconcile humanity back to God...Gentiles are grafted into this everlasting covenant via faith in the Jewish messiah (Jesus Christ).. (www.christiananswers.net)

jake24
11-05-2007, 08:13 AM
well if jews are a race then what do they look like? from what i can tell, black hair, a long nose etc... no one in my family looks anything like that, not even my father's grandparents. And i dont want to be jewish, all my life people made fun of them, hated them and now that i learn my father is a jew... i kinda feel weird... feel sad...You should not feel sad, you should be glad if you are in fact Jewish..Although I don't know if you would actually be considered Jewish, because I think to be considered Jewish your mom has to be Jewish, or something like that.

Big Hype
11-05-2007, 09:57 PM
You should not feel sad, you should be glad if you are in fact Jewish..Although I don't know if you would actually be considered Jewish, because I think to be considered Jewish your mom has to be Jewish, or something like that.
The "everlasting" covenant doesn't say that a Jew is a Jew because of matrilineal descent. An Israelite in the Law of Moses was only an Israelite if his FATHER was an Israelite.

So according to the Old Testament, he may or may not be a Jew (Israelite descent was purely by blood). It's very unlikely that Jews today descend from Israelites of old.

BTW, do you believe that a Jew can be saved just by being a Jew? Does a Jew have to believe in Christ in order to be saved?

And why would people hate Jews because they brought salvation to the world? That's a pretty stupid assumption. Even the Bible doesn't say that anti-Semitism exists because of this. You just pulled **** out of your ass.

Jews don't even give a **** about Jesus, anyway. Seems that Satan would be glad to keep the Jews around for a very long while because of this.

jake24
11-06-2007, 11:34 AM
The "everlasting" covenant doesn't say that a Jew is a Jew because of matrilineal descent. An Israelite in the Law of Moses was only an Israelite if his FATHER was an Israelite.

So according to the Old Testament, he may or may not be a Jew (Israelite descent was purely by blood). It's very unlikely that Jews today descend from Israelites of old.

BTW, do you believe that a Jew can be saved just by being a Jew? Does a Jew have to believe in Christ in order to be saved?

And why would people hate Jews because they brought salvation to the world? That's a pretty stupid assumption. Even the Bible doesn't say that anti-Semitism exists because of this. You just pulled **** out of your ass.

Jews don't even give a **** about Jesus, anyway. Seems that Satan would be glad to keep the Jews around for a very long while because of this.The everlasting covenant that I speak of is the covenant God made to Abraham and his decendance through Issac..As I have said the Jewish people brought the oracles of God, the word of God, the messiah, and through (Christ) gentiles are grafted into this covenant, so without Jewish people there would be no salvation for the world..The world hates them, because (the world doesn't know) the hatred is a satanic hatred..The reason Satan wants to destroy the Jews, and Israel is because if there is no nation of Israel or no Jews, gods continuing plan of redemption, cant be accomplished..You don't have the understanding to understand this, (you don't even believe in God)...And for your question can a Jew be saved from just being a Jew..The answer is no, well unless a Jewish person can keep the law of God perfectly without fail, and attain to the perfect standard of righteousness, that God requires..If they have commited any sin as we all have they have to have a sin offering for there sins..That sin offering is the blood of Jesus Christ...It is true that alot of Jewish people have disdain for Christ for it is written in the prophets that he would be despised, and rejected by his own people, and hated without a cause..But it is also written that at the very end the Jewish people will have there messiah reveal himself to his jewish bretheren, and they will look upon him who they have pierced, and they will mourn for him, and then all Israel shall be saved.

Big Hype
11-06-2007, 01:34 PM
The everlasting covenant that I speak of is the covenant God made to Abraham and his decendance through Issac..

Nowhere in that covenant does it say that one is a Jew through his mother.

Also, prove to me that Jews of modern day descend from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. You are aware that converting to Judaism is possible, right?

As I have said the Jewish people brought the oracles of God, the word of God, the messiah, and through (Christ) gentiles are grafted into this covenant, so without Jewish people there would be no salvation for the world..The world hates them, because (the world doesn't know) the hatred is a satanic hatred..The reason Satan wants to destroy the Jews, and Israel is because if there is no nation of Israel or no Jews, gods continuing plan of redemption, cant be accomplished..

What the f-ck does that even mean?

I thought God's plan of redemption was accomplished through Jesus Christ? Why would Jews not existing ANYMORE have anything to do with stopping said plan? Are they doing missionary work? No. What are Jews doing that is so essential to God's plan right now? The State of Israel is a SECULAR NATION, so it isn't even like they're fulfilling biblical prophecy in any way.

Besides, unless you prove that modern day Jews descend from the Biblical Israelites, then your points are null.

You don't have the understanding to understand this, (you don't even believe in God)...

One need not believe in God to understand the Bible. I used to be an Orthodox Christian and student of Divinity. Trust me, I know the Bible inside and out.

And for your question can a Jew be saved from just being a Jew..The answer is no,

Remember you said this.

well unless a Jewish person can keep the law of God perfectly without fail, and attain to the perfect standard of righteousness, that God requires..If they have commited any sin as we all have they have to have a sin offering for there sins..That sin offering is the blood of Jesus Christ...It is true that alot of Jewish people have disdain for Christ for it is written in the prophets that he would be despised, and rejected by his own people, and hated without a cause..But it is also written that at the very end the Jewish people will have there messiah reveal himself to his jewish bretheren, and they will look upon him who they have pierced, and they will mourn for him, and then all Israel shall be saved.

So which is it? You said that a Jew can't be saved without Jesus, but then you contradict yourself and say that they will eventually be saved later at the end of the world.

Besides, notice the text says all Israel. Unless you can prove that Jews descend from Israel (Jacob), then they probably won't be saved because they're not Israelites.

jake24
11-06-2007, 02:23 PM
Nowhere in that covenant does it say that one is a Jew through his mother.

Also, prove to me that Jews of modern day descend from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. You are aware that converting to Judaism is possible, right?

What the f-ck does that even mean?

I thought God's plan of redemption was accomplished through Jesus Christ? Why would Jews not existing ANYMORE have anything to do with stopping said plan? Are they doing missionary work? No. What are Jews doing that is so essential to God's plan right now? The State of Israel is a SECULAR NATION, so it isn't even like they're fulfilling biblical prophecy in any way.

Besides, unless you prove that modern day Jews descend from the Biblical Israelites, then your points are null.

One need not believe in God to understand the Bible. I used to be an Orthodox Christian and student of Divinity. Trust me, I know the Bible inside and out.

Remember you said this.

So which is it? You said that a Jew can't be saved without Jesus, but then you contradict yourself and say that they will eventually be saved later at the end of the world.

Besides, notice the text says all Israel. Unless you can prove that Jews descend from Israel (Jacob), then they probably won't be saved because they're not Israelites.I didn't say it says in the covenant that one is a jew only through his mother, that is something some Jewish people actually told me....It's pretty common knowledge that modern Jews are descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Abraham is the father of the Jews, so if one is Jewish they descended from him, and from Isaac, and Jacob...Even the arabs are descendants of Abraham, but not through Isaac.....It's pretty rare to believe they are not, I would not even know where to begin to try to prove this, if you don't believe, you don't believe....Gods plan of redemption is accomplished through Jesus, but without the Jewish people you would not have him..Israel is a secular nation, but they are in fact fullfilling prophecy..By them returning to there land is a major fullfillment, that points to the soon return of Christ to come and rule, and reign from the throne of David from Jerusalem, and fulfill the rest of the promises he made to the Jewish people.....I didn't contradict myself I said Jews can't be saved outside of Christ, then I quoted a prophecy that all isreal shall be saved..Meaning one day they to, as I will be followers of Jesus Christ, and inherit the kingdom of God.

Big Hype
11-06-2007, 02:28 PM
I didn't say it says in the covenant that one is a jew only through his mother, that is something some Jewish people actually told me....

So Jews are able to trump God's own Word? :eek:

It's pretty common knowledge that modern Jews are descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob,

Uh, no it's not.

Are you aware that one can convert to Judaism? In fact, an entire kingdom (the Khazars) converted to Judaism in the 7-8th centuries.

Abraham is the father of the Jews, so if one is Jewish they descended from him, and from Isaac, and Jacob...Even the arabs are descendants of Abraham, but not through Isaac.....It's pretty rare to believe they are not, I would not even know where to begin to try to prove this, if you don't believe, you don't believe....

Why do Arabs and Jews look so different, then?

Scientific evidence that Jews are not Israelites (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=92411113&postcount=34)

Gods plan of redemption is accomplished through Jesus, but without the Jewish people you would not have him..Israel is a secular nation, but they are in fact fullfilling prophecy..By them returning to there land is a major fullfillment, that points to the soon return of Christ to come and rule, and reign from the throne of David from Jerusalem, and fulfill the rest of the promises he made to the Jewish people.....I didn't contradict myself I said Jews can't be saved outside of Christ, then I quoted a prophecy that all isreal shall be saved..Meaning one day they to, as I will be followers of Jesus Christ, and inherit the kingdom of God.

So basically, a Jew doesn't have to worry about being a Christian right now since in the future they will ALL become Christians, anyway, right? Sweet. :rolleyes:

Gruenburger
11-06-2007, 02:35 PM
A Jew (Hebrew: יְהוּדִי, Yehudi (sl.); יְהוּדִים, Yehudim (pl.); Ladino: ג׳ודיו, Djudio (sl.); ג׳ודיוס, Djudios (pl.); Yiddish: ייִד, Yid (sl.); ייִדן, Yidn (pl.))[1] is a member of the Jewish people, an ethnoreligious group originating in the Israelites or Hebrews of the ancient Middle East. The ethnicity and the religion of Judaism, the traditional faith of the Jewish nation, are strongly interrelated, and converts to Judaism are both included and have been absorbed within the Jewish people throughout the millennia.

Dumb bitch. Be proud of your ETHNICITY especially since its JEWISH. Be proud that they made it to the top through so much persecution. Look, racist:

At least 176 Jews and persons of half-Jewish ancestry have been awarded the Nobel Prize,1 accounting for 23% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2007, and constituting 37% of all US recipients2 during the same period. In the scientific research fields of Chemistry, Economics, Medicine, and Physics, the corresponding world and US percentages are 27% and 40%, respectively. (Jews currently make up approximately 0.25% of the world's population and 2% of the US population.)

jake24
11-06-2007, 02:54 PM
So Jews are able to trump God's own Word? :eek:

Uh, no it's not.

Are you aware that one can convert to Judaism? In fact, an entire kingdom (the Khazars) converted to Judaism in the 7-8th centuries.

Why do Arabs and Jews look so different, then?

Scientific evidence that Jews are not Israelites (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=92411113&postcount=34)

So basically, a Jew doesn't have to worry about being a Christian right now since in the future they will ALL become Christians, anyway, right? Sweet. :rolleyes:No they can't trump Gods word..Its just a conversation I had one time, about someone being half Jewish, and someone who was Jewish said that since his mom wasn't Jewish he could not be considered Jewish..I am well aware that one can convert to Judaisim..Jews, and Arabs do sometimes look the same, some look diffrent, its generic varation in ethnic groups that cause this..Some Jewish people look european, and there some ethopian Jews who look black..If you want to believe that Jews are not trully descendance of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, thats your business, but you will not find many people who will agree with that...A Jew does have to worry right now, because if he or she dies in there sins they will perish, because they will not have the righteousness to inherit the kingdom of God, the same goes for you, and all of humanity..Not every Jew on the planet, but most, and the entire nation of Israel, will in fact
become to believe in there messiah (Jesus) when he reveals himself to them.

Big Hype
11-06-2007, 07:40 PM
No they can't trump Gods word..Its just a conversation I had one time, about someone being half Jewish, and someone who was Jewish said that since his mom wasn't Jewish he could not be considered Jewish..I am well aware that one can convert to Judaisim..Jews, and Arabs do sometimes look the same, some look diffrent, its generic varation in ethnic groups that cause this..

The fact that there exist ethnic variations (and even racial) within Jews suggest that they do not come from one common ancestor.

Some Jewish people look european, and there some ethopian Jews who look black..If you want to believe that Jews are not trully descendance of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, thats your business, but you will not find many people who will agree with that...

Many idiots, I suppose.

Tell me, was Abraham a magical triracial individual who out of him sprouted all the races? This makes no sense. Abraham might have been a mixed race individual, but to suggest that people of 3 individual races (there are white, black, and Asian Jews) can come out of ONE man (who may or may not be multiracial) is a disgrace to your intelligence and to science itself. You just ADMITTED that it's possible to convert to Judaism then you make dumb**** statements like Jews being descendants of one man.

Let me give you an analogy.

Let's say I create a religion called Hypeism. I then have a son who is a Hypist, and he has a son who is a Hypist. Then, my grandson has 12 sons, all Hypists. Over time, they have descendants, who are also Hypists.

However, anyone can convert to Hypism. I happen to be a mixed race individual. But let's say a White guy from Sweden converts to Hypism. Is he a direct descendant of mine just because he adopted my religion? No. The same thing happens with Jews. How can Jews come in ALL races if they have ONE descendant? Please, stop this already. Unless Abraham was the first human (even the Bible says he wasn't), then you have no argument. Just stop before you make yourself look more foolish.

Also, notice how you entirely ignored my link that proves that Jews share ltitle to nothing in common with Israelites, but rather Hittites, which are mentioned in the Bible as being part of the GOYIM (other nations).

A Jew does have to worry right now, because if he or she dies in there sins they will perish, because they will not have the righteousness to inherit the kingdom of God, the same goes for you, and all of humanity..Not every Jew on the planet, but most,

You said ALL Israel, and now you are saying "most." WHICH IS IT?

and the entire nation of Israel,

Not all, but most, and the entire...of the SAME THING? Can you really be this illogical?

BlazerXX
11-06-2007, 07:58 PM
are greeks/italians not israelites?

Big Hype
11-06-2007, 08:07 PM
are greeks/italians not israelites?
Who knows? They could be. All I know is that most Jews of today share very little in common with the desert dwelling Semites of the Levantine period.

jake24
11-07-2007, 08:50 AM
The fact that there exist ethnic variations (and even racial) within Jews suggest that they do not come from one common ancestor.

Many idiots, I suppose.

Tell me, was Abraham a magical triracial individual who out of him sprouted all the races? This makes no sense. Abraham might have been a mixed race individual, but to suggest that people of 3 individual races (there are white, black, and Asian Jews) can come out of ONE man (who may or may not be multiracial) is a disgrace to your intelligence and to science itself. You just ADMITTED that it's possible to convert to Judaism then you make dumb**** statements like Jews being descendants of one man.

Let me give you an analogy.

Let's say I create a religion called Hypeism. I then have a son who is a Hypist, and he has a son who is a Hypist. Then, my grandson has 12 sons, all Hypists. Over time, they have descendants, who are also Hypists.

However, anyone can convert to Hypism. I happen to be a mixed race individual. But let's say a White guy from Sweden converts to Hypism. Is he a direct descendant of mine just because he adopted my religion? No. The same thing happens with Jews. How can Jews come in ALL races if they have ONE descendant? Please, stop this already. Unless Abraham was the first human (even the Bible says he wasn't), then you have no argument. Just stop before you make yourself look more foolish.

Also, notice how you entirely ignored my link that proves that Jews share ltitle to nothing in common with Israelites, but rather Hittites, which are mentioned in the Bible as being part of the GOYIM (other nations).

You said ALL Israel, and now you are saying "most." WHICH IS IT?

Not all, but most, and the entire...of the SAME THING? Can you really be this illogical?Yep, Yep, Abraham as I have said is in fact the father of the Jewish people, and the Arabs..Both Jews, and Arabs call him father Abraham, The Jews come from Abraham's son Isaac, and the Arabs come from Ishmail...Its a historical fact only the dumb, and the restless can deny that fact LOL....Judiasim is a religion, people of other ethnic groups can convert to it; it has nothing to do with someone being a descendant of one man, converting to it doesen't make one a Jew, being Jewish is something your born into or not..Having Jewish people like Ethopian Jews, is quite simple..They claim to be descended from king Solomon from one of his marriages..And before you go and get confused king Solomon is a descendant of Abraham, as all Jews are..Simple understanding of things always go over the head of an atheist for some reason...Having ethnic groups is common, the human race descended from one man and we have many different ethnic groups of humans, so when Jews descend from one man there is a small amount of variation in there ethnic group....Do you not know, that Abraham's grandson Jacob, had 12 sons, (these 12 sons are the patriarchs) and the 12 tribes of Israel are named after them..For example the tribe of Judah is the tribe Jesus Christ came forth, also king David was from the tribe of Judah..The apostle Paul was from the tribe of Benjamin...I will say it one last time and then I am done arguing with you; Abraham had Isaac, Isaac had Jacob, Jacob had 12 sons: (Asher, Benjamin, Dan, Gad, Issachar, Joseph, Judah,Levi, Reuben, Naphatali, Simeon, Zebulan) , and the 12 tribes of Israel all named after these 12 sons... Abraham is the father of the Jews, that fact can't be denied..

Big Hype
11-07-2007, 09:28 PM
Yep, Yep, Abraham as I have said is in fact the father of the Jewish people, and the Arabs..Both Jews, and Arabs call him father Abraham,

Saying something doesn't make it so.

I can say George Washington is my father. But unless I get some genetic evidence that links me back to him, I just have a claim with no substance.

The Jews come from Abraham's son Isaac, and the Arabs come from Ishmail...Its a historical fact

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. What history book (not people's wishful minds) does this come from? You can't even turn to the Bible on this one, son. Even God ain't backing you up here. Nowhere in the entire Scriptures does it say that Arabs and "Jews" come from Abraham. Where are you getting this from?

only the dumb, and the restless can deny that fact LOL

That must be a very weak laugh, considering I provided SCIENTIFIC evidence proving you wrong. And your response is "oh noes dats wrong lolz" Great job. What are you? 8 years old? If you can't debunk my claims, you can't laugh at the facts I have provided. That's like a high school student laughing at an astrophysicist after the astrophysicist teaches him something.

....Judiasim is a religion, people of other ethnic groups can convert to it; it has nothing to do with someone being a descendant of one man, converting to it doesen't make one a Jew,

Um, according to Judaism it does make one a Jew.

Besides, if it didn't make one a Jew, then 95% of World Jews are not really Jews. Ashkenazi Jews descend from Gentile Khazars who converted in the 7th and 8th centuries. That means that according to you, 95% of all Jews are not even Jewish.

being Jewish is something your born into or not..

Better tell that to the large numbers of Jews who descend from converts.

Having Jewish people like Ethopian Jews, is quite simple..They claim to be descended from king Solomon from one of his marriages..

I claim to be descended from King Arthur. :rolleyes:

When are you going to learn that SAYING SOMETHING DOESN'T MEAN IT'S TRUE.

Not even the Bible says that Ethiopian Jews come from Solomon's marriages. And wasn't Solomon a Middle Eastern guy? Well guess what homeboy, Ethiopians are not mulattos at all. They are purely black people. So why do you believe these idiots when they say they descend from King Solomon? Of course they're going to claim the descend from the 12 tribes, as ALL Jews do today.

And before you go and get confused king Solomon is a descendant of Abraham, as all Jews are..

The fact that Solomon descends from Abraham does not mean that Ethiopians do.

Simple understanding of things always go over the head of an atheist for some reason...

I OWNED your ass in this debate.

Having ethnic groups is common,

STRAWMAN

the human race descended from one man and we have many different ethnic groups of humans,

Ethnic group is one thing. Race is another. Ethnicity is based on culture. Race is based on genetics.

You can't get 3 separate races out of ONE couple. Impossible. Unless at that time race didn't exist. If race didn't exist, races came about much later. However, this was much before the time of Abraham.

[quoite]so when Jews descend from one man there is a small amount of variation in there ethnic group....[/quote]

NO, NO, NO, NO.

SMALL variations don't produce THREE different races of Jews. You CANNOT get black, white, and Asian jews out of one person. It is IMPOSSIBLE. Not even the Bible backs you up on this. You LOST. ADMIT IT.

Do you not know, that Abraham's grandson Jacob, had 12 sons, (these 12 sons are the patriarchs) and the 12 tribes of Israel are named after them..For example the tribe of Judah is the tribe Jesus Christ came forth, also king David was from the tribe of Judah..The apostle Paul was from the tribe of Benjamin...I will say it one last time and then I am done arguing with you; Abraham had Isaac, Isaac had Jacob, Jacob had 12 sons: (Asher, Benjamin, Dan, Gad, Issachar, Joseph, Judah,Levi, Reuben, Naphatali, Simeon, Zebulan) , and the 12 tribes of Israel all named after these 12 sons... Abraham is the father of the Jews, that fact can't be denied..

You have proven nothing.

Oh man you are pathetic.

JonZ
11-08-2007, 07:27 AM
"It stems from ignorance. Why don't you educate yourself on Judaism and come to your own conclusion and forget about what other people say or think."

x2

The truth is alot of people go out of their way to dislike others. Everyone needs someone else to pick on to make them feel better about themselves.

Youll notice that when you find someone whos truly happy and content - theyre the least likely youll hear talk of stupidity like hate and bigotry.

jake24
11-08-2007, 10:36 AM
Saying something doesn't make it so.

I can say George Washington is my father. But unless I get some genetic evidence that links me back to him, I just have a claim with no substance.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. What history book (not people's wishful minds) does this come from? You can't even turn to the Bible on this one, son. Even God ain't backing you up here. Nowhere in the entire Scriptures does it say that Arabs and "Jews" come from Abraham. Where are you getting this from?

That must be a very weak laugh, considering I provided SCIENTIFIC evidence proving you wrong. And your response is "oh noes dats wrong lolz" Great job. What are you? 8 years old? If you can't debunk my claims, you can't laugh at the facts I have provided. That's like a high school student laughing at an astrophysicist after the astrophysicist teaches him something.

Um, according to Judaism it does make one a Jew.

Besides, if it didn't make one a Jew, then 95% of World Jews are not really Jews. Ashkenazi Jews descend from Gentile Khazars who converted in the 7th and 8th centuries. That means that according to you, 95% of all Jews are not even Jewish.

Better tell that to the large numbers of Jews who descend from converts.

I claim to be descended from King Arthur. :rolleyes:

When are you going to learn that SAYING SOMETHING DOESN'T MEAN IT'S TRUE.

Not even the Bible says that Ethiopian Jews come from Solomon's marriages. And wasn't Solomon a Middle Eastern guy? Well guess what homeboy, Ethiopians are not mulattos at all. They are purely black people. So why do you believe these idiots when they say they descend from King Solomon? Of course they're going to claim the descend from the 12 tribes, as ALL Jews do today.

The fact that Solomon descends from Abraham does not mean that Ethiopians do.

I OWNED your ass in this debate.

STRAWMAN

Ethnic group is one thing. Race is another. Ethnicity is based on culture. Race is based on genetics.

You can't get 3 separate races out of ONE couple. Impossible. Unless at that time race didn't exist. If race didn't exist, races came about much later. However, this was much before the time of Abraham.

[quoite]so when Jews descend from one man there is a small amount of variation in there ethnic group....

NO, NO, NO, NO.

SMALL variations don't produce THREE different races of Jews. You CANNOT get black, white, and Asian jews out of one person. It is IMPOSSIBLE. Not even the Bible backs you up on this. You LOST. ADMIT IT.

You have proven nothing.

Oh man you are pathetic.[/QUOTE]I am not even going to respond to this non since I told you I was done arguing in my last post..I have told you what everyone in the world knows to be true, that Abraham, is the father of the Jews, and the Arabs..Everyone in the world knows this, (well everyone, but you).

Big Hype
11-08-2007, 08:26 PM
]I am not even going to respond to this non since I told you I was done arguing in my last post..I have told you what everyone in the world knows to be true, that Abraham, is the father of the Jews, and the Arabs..Everyone in the world knows this, (well everyone, but you).

Appeal to numbers=logical fallacy.

But then again not everyone in the world agrees, anyway, so your point is moot.