PDA

View Full Version : As GOP candidates dwindle down, Trump better start having a plan or it won't end good

i3oosted
09-21-2015, 09:47 PM
As there are less candidates in debates, as each candidate gets more time, and as time goes on, people get tired of the same thing from Trump, "Im gonna do the military so f'ing good!"

He needs to start educating himself on some political policies and have some statistics to back up how he is going to get the stuff he wants. I want him to win, but it's not going to be pretty when he gets dismantled on live television by life time politicians that do this each and every day of their career.

Austanian
09-21-2015, 09:54 PM
I think Obama proved that you don't need a plan. All you need to do is have a catch phrase "change" and you will get in.

People are to ignorant to actually research the facts and positions. 20 second sound clips are all it takes to dominate an election.

Igmann
09-21-2015, 10:25 PM
People don't care about plans and specifics that much, all they want from a leader is to give an entertaining speech that makes them feel good and gives them hope. They want to give that leader control and let them deal with the specifics.

Adolf Hitler was a great example of this... Prior to him gaining power, very few people outside of his circles knew of his plans once he would gain power. All he ever did during the foundation years was appeal to the struggles of the German labor class.

AnpTWKKWQ1o

You can listen to all of his speeches, there's not one recording out there where he discusses policy specifics publicly. He kept that limited to the party insiders. Once you start talking about specifics, you bore people and the spectacle falls apart.

It's a model that dates back to the Roman times and every personality cult leader has used it, including Barack Obama and now The Donald.

BalkanPrince
09-21-2015, 10:41 PM
When you look underneath the "I made a lot of money", "I will beat China", and " Mexicans are evil" tough talk, there really is not much to this guy. Not that I give a **** about the election, but it is quite apparent how Trump rarely knows what he is talking about. He says what people want to hear, but he never explains how he would change the system he wants to improve. His foreign policy knowledge is particularly horrible.

Dude would get rekt by a experienced politician. Only thing that would save him is his demagogue style.

Igmann
09-21-2015, 10:44 PM
Dude would get rekt by a experienced politician. Only thing that would save him is his demagogue style.

Name one experienced politician that is more popular than Donald Trump right now.

The problem with that comment is that the more his opponents bash him, the better he looks and the more irrelevant they become.

ProudIowan
09-21-2015, 10:48 PM
Name one experienced politician that is more popular than Donald Trump right now.

The problem with that comment is that the more his opponents bash him, the better he looks and the more irrelevant they become.

nailed that on the head, my whole family excluding me is democrats and they are thinking of crossing party lines to vote for Trump because they are so sick of establishment candidates, and Sanders economics scares the fuk outta normal people so they gotta cross lines to do it.

BalkanPrince
09-21-2015, 11:01 PM

That is exactly why he is in this thing. His "I don't care" style is popular with folks. But isn't knowledge more important for that position? It is like employing someone for a job. Would you, as the employer, hire a guy that shows two decades of work experience related to the profession and knows all the details of what he is suppose to be doing and how je is suppose to be doing it, over a guy that says he will better your company by simply saying the obvious and kissing your ass without much fruit to his claims? That does not make a person qualified whatsoever.

Here is a guy that doesn't even know the main groups fighting in Syria and he is going to be left with the task to end that conflict? Lol

IronRooster2
09-22-2015, 12:02 AM
He has a plan: Be the best candidate.

The other guys are jokes. They aren't serious. So what's his competition? Nothing. He could show up drunk and still win.

"Herp derp here's 'mah' plan for america that I totes don't gets from mi libertarian boss"

“We urge the repeal of federal campaign finance laws, and the immediate abolition of the despotic Federal Election Commission.”
“We favor the abolition of Medicare and Medicaid programs.”
“We oppose any compulsory insurance or tax-supported plan to provide health services, including those which finance abortion services.”
“We also favor the deregulation of the medical insurance industry.”
“We favor the repeal of the fraudulent, virtually bankrupt, and increasingly oppressive Social Security system. Pending that repeal, participation in Social Security should be made voluntary.”
“We propose the abolition of the governmental Postal Service. The present system, in addition to being inefficient, encourages governmental surveillance of private correspondence. Pending abolition, we call for an end to the monopoly system and for allowing free competition in all aspects of postal service.”
“We oppose all personal and corporate income taxation, including capital gains taxes.”
“We support the eventual repeal of all taxation.”
“As an interim measure, all criminal and civil sanctions against tax evasion should be terminated immediately.”
“We support repeal of all law which impede the ability of any person to find employment, such as minimum wage laws.”
“We advocate the complete separation of education and State. Government schools lead to the indoctrination of children and interfere with the free choice of individuals. Government ownership, operation, regulation, and subsidy of schools and colleges should be ended.”
“We condemn compulsory education laws … and we call for the immediate repeal of such laws.”
“We support the repeal of all taxes on the income or property of private schools, whether profit or non-profit.”
“We support the abolition of the Environmental Protection Agency.”
“We support abolition of the Department of Energy.”
“We call for the dissolution of all government agencies concerned with transportation, including the Department of Transportation.”
“We demand the return of America's railroad system to private ownership. We call for the privatization of the public roads and national highway system.”
“We specifically oppose laws requiring an individual to buy or use so-called "self-protection" equipment such as safety belts, air bags, or crash helmets.”
“We advocate the abolition of the Federal Aviation Administration.”
“We advocate the abolition of the Food and Drug Administration.”
“We support an end to all subsidies for child-bearing built into our present laws, including all welfare plans and the provision of tax-supported services for children.”
“We oppose all government welfare, relief projects, and ‘aid to the poor’ programs. All these government programs are privacy-invading, paternalistic, demeaning, and inefficient. The proper source of help for such persons is the voluntary efforts of private groups and individuals.”
“We call for the privatization of the inland waterways, and of the distribution system that brings water to industry, agriculture and households.”
“We call for the repeal of the Occupational Safety and Health Act.”
“We call for the abolition of the Consumer Product Safety Commission.”
“We support the repeal of all state usury laws.”

Not even the sociopathic anti-human monsters on this forum are that extreme. When a candidate has a platform designed to appeal to only TWO GODDAMN PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY, how is he going to win against a platform with any modest appeal to humans? A platform with some appeal packaged in a guy that's entertaining and likable?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/16/Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg/220px-Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d4/George-W-Bush.jpeg/220px-George-W-Bush.jpeg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b3/Donald_August_19_%28cropped%29.jpg

IronRooster2
09-22-2015, 12:11 AM
Here's 0% deadbeat poopsmith Walker telling the voters how much he hates them

6gL19Mb1eDQ

yeah that platform's really gonna be a threat

p5165
09-22-2015, 01:27 AM
None of those candidates have any plan. They just sit down 2 weeks before the debate and memorize a piece of paper that sounds intelligent, written by the team of outside professionals. Don't tell me that Rubio or Fiorina speak their mind on the go, I cringe at how rehearsed their answers are. "Lady liberty and lady justice" - give me a break Carly... And that's what I like about Trump, it seems like he doesn't give a phuck about the debate and doesn't spend a single second coaching himself to give a perfect answer. He says what he thinks straight away, no teleprompters, none of that crap. And he delivers pretty damn good considering that. With that attitude, I think he's the only candidate who'll have the guts to put his promises into action and not just run his/her mouth like Obama did in '08 and '12.

Fiorina is a big pain in the ass though, mainly because of the damn feminists who'll vote for her just because she was born with tits and vagina instead of a penis. If Trump was to rehearse anything for the third debate, I hope it would be some serious dirt to shut the bitch up.

IronRooster2
09-22-2015, 02:01 AM
Fiorina is just the joke candidate de jour. Just like how someone kept challenging Romney over and over: Trump 24/7 gets a little boring neh? First we had Walker then Jeb then Carson now its her turn for people to learn she exists.