PDA

View Full Version : Chip Kelly and his Mickey Mouse offense will be out of the NFL in 2 years

waytoodeep03
09-14-2015, 07:40 PM
Dude changed an entire team and these guys are worse than the Shady Vick Mccoys. Kelly is like that kid always moving that just doesnt know how to sit his ass down. He is always doing something "just because".

How does Murray only rush for 9 yards when he was on pace for 2000 last season?

BlackJack619
09-14-2015, 07:43 PM
I agree I don't know what the fun is doing

sammywatkins
09-14-2015, 07:44 PM
There is an NFL model for success. Don't get why he is trying to reinvent the wheel.

MurkinSeason
09-14-2015, 07:45 PM
Murray doesn't make the O-Line. The O-Line makes Murray.

IH8RICE
09-14-2015, 07:45 PM
Dude changed an entire team and these guys are worse than the Shady Vick Mccoys. Kelly is like that kid always moving that just doesnt know how to sit his ass down. He is always doing something "just because".

There's no excuse about them not running the ball more, but their passing game in the second half was almost perfect. When you're sharing the carries with 2 other backs, it's going to take away from your production.

holtmcg
09-14-2015, 07:46 PM
Offensive genius they said.

Genius they said...

Azrairc
09-14-2015, 07:47 PM
the eagles just got embarrassed by a 6-10 team

like I said if everything goes their way they might win 8 games but the eagles will likely finish 6-10 or worst

srom12
09-14-2015, 07:49 PM
I could have sworn you were an Eagles fan last season.

momason
09-14-2015, 07:50 PM
letting McCoy, Maclin, DeSean, Mathis and Foles go was pretty stupid. Should have kept them and traded them for Mariota if they really wanted to get rid of them. I'm sure the Titans would have accepted a 1st + Maclin + Foles + Mathis + McCoy for the 2nd pick.

5x10
09-14-2015, 07:52 PM

How does Murray only rush for 9 yards when he was on pace for 2000 last season?pretty hard to run for anything significant when you only get to carry the ball 8 times

not sure why they paid that much for murray if they aren't going to use him
not gonna lie, felt like I was watching my old gf out with another guy while watching murray

kengriffeyjr
09-14-2015, 07:53 PM
yep. inherited offense juiced with all star talent...blows it up. brb replaces vick/foles with sanchez/drose of the nfl w/o the superstar talent. brb replace djax, maclin by promoting riley cooper...L O L.

andy reid & co. (vick, mccoy, djaxx, maclin) >>>>>>

ColdSteelToFace
09-14-2015, 07:53 PM
He couldn't prepare for a brand new offense and defense and you're overreacting. Kelly is a good coach and will win the division if Bradford stays healthy.

MurkinSeason
09-14-2015, 07:54 PM
pretty hard to run for anything significant when you only get to carry the ball 8 times

not sure why they paid that much for murray if they aren't going to use him
not gonna lie, felt like I was watching my old gf out with another guy while watching murray

Dude you need to let it go. Gosh!

5x10
09-14-2015, 07:56 PM
Dude you need to let it go. Gosh!ill move on when im damn well ready, he cut me deep

jacklambert58
09-14-2015, 07:57 PM
It's not Chip's fault David Akers retired. After a slow start, the offense looked pretty darn good. Bradford might be throwing too hard for his so-so receivers.

MurkinSeason
09-14-2015, 07:58 PM
ill move on when im damn well ready, he cut me deep

Deep down he's a Cowboy for life. It's in his heart.

waytoodeep03
09-14-2015, 08:01 PM
He couldn't prepare for a brand new offense and defense and you're overreacting. Kelly is a good coach and will win the division if Bradford stays healthy.

Fact is Bradford is the Derrick Rose without the talent of the NFL.

Bradford stays injured.

Why did Kelly get Tebow if he knew he wouldnt keep him? Then he trades Barkley and keeps just Sanchez and mr injury. Why go through all of that? Thats just adds confusion to the matter.

There seems to be no method to all the madness. Just a bunch of random thoughts in kellys head and he goes through with it.

moonrakerelite
09-14-2015, 08:01 PM
Semi agree OP...and i feel extra foolish for drafting Murray on my fantasy team in the 1st round. I should have learned my lesson from having McCoy last year. There are 3 starting running backs on that team and he is going to miss out on a lot of points. He got fortunate tonight with the 2 dink n dunk TD's.

But back to your point it seems like they suck balls for a while, then the defense gets "tired" and they score a couple times quickly. Idk about the long term success or what will happen when they play defenses better equipped to deal with them. I hope Bradford has a good season tho i always liked him and he has just had a ton of horrible breaks.

holtmcg
09-14-2015, 08:08 PM

Bradford stays injured.

Why did Kelly get Tebow if he knew he wouldnt keep him? Then he trades Barkley and keeps just Sanchez and mr injury. Why go through all of that? Thats just adds confusion to the matter.

There seems to be no method to all the madness. Just a bunch of random thoughts in kellys head and he goes through with it.Philly gave him a ton of power too. Hilarious watching him dismantle an entire offense.

NeoKantian
09-14-2015, 08:09 PM
Murray isn't the kind of runner that fits what Kelly wants to do.

Bradford took a lot of hits too. Only a matter of time until he leaves on a cart. I also don't think Bradford took one snap under center.

MurkinSeason
09-14-2015, 08:09 PM
I read Bradford had to get an X-ray after the game. Was it just precautionary?

BenadrylBandit
09-14-2015, 08:17 PM
I read Bradford had to get an X-ray after the game. Was it just precautionary?

Yeah, said he's all good.

ColdSteelToFace
09-14-2015, 08:22 PM

Bradford stays injured.

There seems to be no method to all the madness. Just a bunch of random thoughts in kellys head and he goes through with it.

Because he is trying to find the best QB for the system. Bill Belichick the greatest HC of all time picked up Tebow too so I don't know if I can fault him on that.

andrew28
09-14-2015, 08:37 PM
missed the game but looks like bradford had some good stats

always loved the way that guy threw the ball. dude was sooo fukking accurate coming out of college it was insane.

Fahnestock
09-14-2015, 08:38 PM
Chip's a good coach but his personnel decisions will cost him. Dumping McCoy was a good move, his career looks to be over. Everything else has been chit though. They have no receivers, and their guards are trash.

blinkers88
09-14-2015, 08:43 PM
There is an NFL model for success. Don't get why he is trying to reinvent the wheel.
I think they call it ego

BenadrylBandit
09-14-2015, 08:48 PM
Chip's a good coach but his personnel decisions will cost him. Dumping McCoy was a good move, his career looks to be over. Everything else has been chit though. They have no receivers, and their guards are trash.

Matthews had 10 catches for 102 yards and what what should have been 1 TD if the refs got it right. Drafted a promising WR in Agholor. I wouldn't say they have no WRs.

The Eagles looked fine in the second half.

BeastModeFTW
09-14-2015, 08:49 PM
don't see how its chip's fault that parkey missed a 44 year field goal. eagles had 300 yards in the second half. offense was fine.

BenadrylBandit
09-14-2015, 08:52 PM
don't see how its chip's fault that parkey missed a 44 year field goal. eagles had 300 yards in the second half. offense was fine.

Thank you. If they started better that's a W. They outscored ATL 21-6 in the 2nd half. Next week we'll see what the Eagles are made of. It's week 1 they played a team that plays well on at home.

They should have gone for it on that 4th and 1, had they not rushed Parkey it could have been different. Also a player on Atlanta launched himself over the line which is a penalty that went uncalled, among many others.

MurkinSeason
09-14-2015, 08:57 PM
Such a bad loss though. They should never lose to Atlanta.

ColdSteelToFace
09-14-2015, 08:59 PM

Be ready to say the same thing in two weeks

BenadrylBandit
09-14-2015, 09:00 PM

I agree it's a bad loss, not a season ending loss in week 1 though.

Next week is pretty big now though.

YesWayNoWeigh
09-14-2015, 09:01 PM
Off topic, is it just me or was peters false starting on every fuking pass play?

MurkinSeason
09-14-2015, 09:02 PM

Please.. Atlantas defense came back down to reality in the 2nd half.

Huge.

BenadrylBandit
09-14-2015, 09:14 PM
Off topic, is it just me or was peters false starting on every fuking pass play?

I noticed a few throughout the game on him and ATL and it was never called.

Kumquatv1
09-14-2015, 09:23 PM

Well, good thing for you that Dallas will be missing Dez, Gregory, Hardy, McClain, Scandrick, and Ronald Leary coupled with the fact you are playing at home. I mean really, if you lose that game you might as well Seppuku and get it over with.

BenadrylBandit
09-14-2015, 09:29 PM
Well, good thing for you that Dallas will be missing Dez, Gregory, Hardy, McClain, Scandrick, and Ronald Leary coupled with the fact you are playing at home. I mean really, if you lose that game you might as well Seppuku and get it over with.

Sucks to suck. Gonna be missing them for awhile too.

LeonardShelby
09-14-2015, 09:35 PM

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2007/370-carries-revisited

HairyScandinavian
09-14-2015, 10:33 PM

1st half he had 4 carries for -4 yards. Lol

Ryack
09-14-2015, 11:08 PM
Week 1.

Vayne
09-15-2015, 02:15 AM
I give Kelly a max of 2 years and he will be running back to the college game.

HotCheetos
09-15-2015, 04:17 AM
Lol at how dysfunctional sports misc is. All offseason kelly is the goat, all last year when they weren't chit too, now they barely lose in week 1 and he's trash and will be out of the league in 2 years.

WasWorthIt
09-15-2015, 05:09 AM
Would be embarrassed as fcuk if the Patriots were doing sht like this.

http://media.philly.com/images/99-sidelines-600.jpg

waytoodeep03
09-15-2015, 07:25 AM

Mccoy is 26 how on earth is his career over?

HoustonMiscer
09-15-2015, 07:30 AM
I give Kelly a max of 2 years and he will be running back to the college game.

inb4 Chip Kelly is hired by Texas Longhorns

CurryTech777
09-15-2015, 07:31 AM
Mccoy is 26 how on earth is his career over?

plays in BUF. i love rex ryan but when did he ever feature a star offensive player

stevedarsh
09-15-2015, 07:57 AM
Deep down he's a Cowboy for life. It's in his heart.

If I were Murray I'd be happy to make my salary without being run into the dirt, destroying my brain and my knees in the process. Murray had too many carries last year.

LikeAMachine
09-15-2015, 08:14 AM
I do not agree. They vastly outplayed the Falcons on the road, on Monday night, in the opener. All reasons the Falcons should be extra amped up. The second half offense was up and down the field. They missed a field goal to take the lead, then on the final drive a pass through the hands of Mathews resulted in an INT.

The Eagles and Chip Kelly aren't going anywhere as long as Bradford is healthy.

SpiritFighter
09-15-2015, 08:19 AM

Because chip kellys wheel wins championships.....

Oh wait...

SpermWhale
09-15-2015, 08:57 AM
inb4 Chip Kelly is hired by the Miami Hurricanes

could you imagine what he would do with the talent in S. Fla?

CurryTech777
09-15-2015, 09:57 AM

http://media.philly.com/images/99-sidelines-600.jpg

if the patriots aren't doing it themselves, i'm sure they have someone taping the eagles doing it

fight me

BroHusky
09-15-2015, 10:14 AM
yep. inherited offense juiced with all star talent...blows it up. brb replaces vick/foles with sanchez/drose of the nfl w/o the superstar talent. brb replace djax, maclin by promoting riley cooper...L O L.

andy reid & co. (vick, mccoy, djaxx, maclin) >>>>>>

Please tell me what that group Reid had ever won?

Bradford is the best QB we have had since Donovan. He was great in the 2nd half last night. He hadn't played regular season football for 2 years, he obviously needed to settle in. The offense is dynamic as ****, we will be fine. Vick blew besides the first half of 2010.

Djax is one dimensional pansy, I'll take Matthews and Agholor all day.

Maclin, they wanted, but Reid paid a lot.

We have 3 great RB's now, I'll take that over Shady any day. All Shady did was get the offense in bad 2nd down situations.

Eagles will win the division, book it.

Riley Cooper though, no idea why this **** is still on the squad.

BroHusky
09-15-2015, 10:17 AM
Murray isn't the kind of runner that fits what Kelly wants to do.

Bradford took a lot of hits too. Only a matter of time until he leaves on a cart. I also don't think Bradford took one snap under center.

You're retarded. Murray's one cut and go style is exactly what Chip wants hence why he trade Shady "east and west" McCoy.

MurkinSeason
09-15-2015, 11:07 AM
If I were Murray I'd be happy to make my salary without being run into the dirt, destroying my brain and my knees in the process. Murray had too many carries last year.

Hey he's the one who accepted them.

Forumite
09-15-2015, 11:31 AM
the eagles just got embarrassed by a 6-10 team

like I said if everything goes their way they might win 8 games but the eagles will likely finish 6-10 or worst

No, they got embarresed by a 1-0 team.

This isn't nearly the same Falcons team as last season where they should have been 8-8 at worse if not for a retard head coach.

HairyScandinavian
09-15-2015, 11:43 AM
No, they got embarresed by a 1-0 team.

This isn't nearly the same Falcons team as last season where they should have been 8-8 at worse if not for a retard head coach.

Yeah it is, they looked horrible last night aside from a drive or two in the 1st half. Falcons couldn't seem to do squat to save their arses.

snakehips31
09-15-2015, 11:47 AM
Watching the game last night I thought Bradford settled in ok. Sproles seemed like the only offensive player who played his heart out. The WR crew seemed lost last night. Defenses are gonna stack the box to stop the run and dare the WR's to beat them.

snakehips31
09-15-2015, 11:49 AM
Please tell me what that group Reid had ever won?

Bradford is the best QB we have had since Donovan. He was great in the 2nd half last night. He hadn't played regular season football for 2 years, he obviously needed to settle in. The offense is dynamic as ****, we will be fine. Vick blew besides the first half of 2010.

Djax is one dimensional pansy, I'll take Matthews and Agholor all day.

Maclin, they wanted, but Reid paid a lot.

We have 3 great RB's now, I'll take that over Shady any day. All Shady did was get the offense in bad 2nd down situations.

Eagles will win the division, book it.

Riley Cooper though, no idea why this **** is still on the squad.

I agree except about Jackson. He's a diva but he fits Kelly's offense perfect. He's a home run hitter that the WR's on the Eagles lack.

BenadrylBandit
09-15-2015, 12:28 PM
Stop using the word embarrassed to describe how we lost. We weren't embarrassed. We greatly outplayed the Falcons in the 2nd half and lost on a dropped pass and missed FG. The Eagles showed what they can do.

Forumite
09-15-2015, 12:31 PM
Yeah it is, they looked horrible last night aside from a drive or two in the 1st half. Falcons couldn't seem to do squat to save their arses.

A drive or 2? They marched up and down the field the entire 1st half, they would have done the same for most of the 2nd but penalties where killing them on drives.

Forumite
09-15-2015, 12:33 PM

You act like the Cowboys were killing it in the opener and you're team only got worse after the game. Cowboys could very well start the season 1-3.

waias15
09-15-2015, 12:35 PM
what an embarrassing loss for the eagles last night

gimmick offense thread ------------>

MurkinSeason
09-15-2015, 12:36 PM
You act like the Cowboys were killing it in the opener and you're team only got worse after the game. Cowboys could very well start the season 1-3.

They were killing it if you minus out the turnovers or if you actually watched the game.

Kumquatv1
09-15-2015, 12:41 PM
They were killing it if you minus out the turnovers or if you actually watched the game.

This. Cowboys were blowing them up on both sides of the line. I dunno what it is with our opening games the last two year but both of them have been turnover fests. Don't expect that to happen again though. Cowboys are shown to be damn efficient.

BenadrylBandit
09-15-2015, 12:45 PM
A drive or 2? They marched up and down the field the entire 1st half, they would have done the same for most of the 2nd but penalties where killing them on drives.

Lol you're not allowed to talk about penalties. You had 0 called in the first half that's why you were able to march up and down, holds all over.

MurkinSeason
09-15-2015, 12:50 PM
This. Cowboys were blowing them up on both sides of the line. I dunno what it is with our opening games the last two year but both of them have been turnover fests. Don't expect that to happen again though. Cowboys are shown to be damn efficient.

No ones even talking about how we completely shut down OBJ.

jacklambert58
09-15-2015, 12:58 PM

The Giants freakin stink! Still the 2nd worst O-line in the league. No Victor Cruz, Randle is useless, journeymen RB's, rookie LB's, no JPP, 3rd string safeties, etc. Cowboys lucky Eli & Coughlin went and brain farted or they'd be the laughing stock of the league.

The Falcons D looks rejuvenated using the Seahawks system & their offense is always respectable.

holtmcg
09-15-2015, 01:05 PM

http://media.philly.com/images/99-sidelines-600.jpglmao

Kumquatv1
09-15-2015, 01:06 PM

We shut him down by popping him in the mouth. Pretty sure he didn't know what day it was.

MurkinSeason
09-15-2015, 01:09 PM
We shut him down by popping him in the mouth. Pretty sure he didn't know what day it was.

Pretty sure I seen Wilcox broke his nose on that hit and still finished the game.

holtmcg
09-15-2015, 01:13 PM
Pretty sure I seen Wilcox broke his nose on that hit and still finished the game.I've broken my nose multiple times and neither times hurt at all. I've been concussed multiple times and I don't remember anything.

Concussions are a hell of a lot worse than broken noses.

waytoodeep03
09-20-2015, 03:41 PM
Eagles have a putrid offense.
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/60091719.jpg

Hardcore_D00d
09-20-2015, 03:43 PM
chip getting outcoached bad. lucky dallas are also potatoes

laser23
09-20-2015, 03:44 PM
OP=confirmed genius

waytoodeep03
09-20-2015, 04:35 PM
Demarco Murray cant even reach 50 yards on the season.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/9754516.jpg

HairyScandinavian
09-20-2015, 04:37 PM
Lol at them desperately trying to get Murray a TD in garbage time and failing.

holtmcg
09-20-2015, 04:57 PM
This is what happens when you try and reinvent the wheel.

ColdSteelToFace
09-27-2015, 01:49 PM

Please.. Atlantas defense came back down to reality in the 2nd half.

ready bruh

waytoodeep03
12-29-2015, 04:25 PM
Damn Epic Bump to this chit

holtmcg
12-29-2015, 04:26 PM
Damn Epic Bump to this chitwizards gonna wiz

BeastModeFTW
12-29-2015, 04:29 PM
inb4 titans hire chip and mariota liights up the league

snakehips31
12-29-2015, 04:34 PM
We should all neg OP. He lasted 3 years. OP was way off.

wheynweed
12-29-2015, 04:41 PM
/10
Op was way off. Thread didn't need bumped. Negged and on ignore.

SpermWhale
12-30-2015, 06:03 AM
is USC kicking themselves in the ass right about now?

Twerk4it
12-30-2015, 06:40 AM

This, lol at OP, even when he's right he's wrong.