PDA

View Full Version : Aldon Smith to the Raiders

GiantMonkey
09-11-2015, 09:17 AM
Mack and Smith.

Oh lord.

pedobearu_aware
09-11-2015, 09:19 AM
I might get excited when he gets off his suspension. Until then, I wait.

BeastModeFTW
09-11-2015, 09:21 AM
will rage if he gets by without a suspension. 49ers dun goofed should've kept aldon- when other teams were just licking their chops to get him

iamgenus
09-11-2015, 09:23 AM
inb4 he's suspended for 8 games. Plays 8 with Oakland and then signs with the 49ers in the offseason.

....i can dream :(

BJohnny1988
09-11-2015, 09:24 AM
lol at Rivers and Manning.

get rekt m8

GiantMonkey
09-11-2015, 09:25 AM
He hasn't been suspended yet, could be a situational pass rusher this Sunday.

holtmcg
09-11-2015, 09:26 AM
How many chances is this idiot going to get? F*cking entitled bastard.

BJohnny1988
09-11-2015, 09:26 AM
Seems like Reggie has done a good job in his tenure here avoiding people with character issues.

Wonder what he saw in Aldon.

Dave P
09-11-2015, 09:28 AM
So fcking pissed at Jed York and his stupid fcking "win with class" statement that basically made it so they had to get rid of Aldon out of principle.

JUGGERNAUT1333
is this actually confirmed? Or just Raider dreams?

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw on NFL.com

iamgenus
is this actually confirmed? Or just Raider dreams?

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw on NFL.com

Confirmed

JUGGERNAUT1333
09-11-2015, 09:31 AM
Wonder how many games he will get suspended for....if any I guess........ I imagine with his past instances though the league will hit him with something....... I'm guessing 6 games.

Smith and Mack will be a devastating combo for the Raiders.

Dave P
09-11-2015, 09:36 AM
He will get a year if its a legit DUI type situation.

beer n brats
09-11-2015, 09:40 AM
Aldon happy that he can continue to get into trouble with his Norteņo buddies.

hublife
09-11-2015, 09:41 AM
Goodell will hand out this suspension before week 2. Aldon isn't seeing a field this season. Welcome to the Commissioners exempt list.

LikeAMachine
09-11-2015, 09:45 AM
Wow, that sh*t cray

Miked1978
09-11-2015, 09:53 AM
So fcking pissed at Jed York and his stupid fcking "win with class" statement that basically made it so they had to get rid of Aldon out of principle.

Agreed. Does anyone really care if their team wins with class as long as they are winning?

beer n brats
09-11-2015, 09:54 AM
Apparently he could have signed with the Rams.

That front 7 is already one of the best in the league. Adding Smith wouldn't even be fair.

he wanted to stay in Nor Cal with his Norteņo home boys and smoke blunts and drink 40's with red bandannas tied over their mouths

hublife
09-11-2015, 09:59 AM
Aldon Smith and his 5 arrests pretty much embody everything wrong with the NFL. It's sad that this bonehead is on an NFL team... again.

jwtiger69
09-11-2015, 10:01 AM
Also don't forget about him being in trouble with the law.his second dui plus he was on probation from his first

HoustonMiscer
09-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Aldon Smith and his 5 arrests pretty much embody everything wrong with the NFL. It's sad that this bonehead is on an NFL team... again.

Lol this. This fukker finds a spot on a team but other players who have had much less incidents on their records can't find a team for the life of them

drvillain
09-11-2015, 10:14 AM

lmao this. Wtf

jwtiger69
09-11-2015, 10:16 AM
Also don't forget about him being in trouble with the law.his second dui plus he was on probation from his first

Sorry make that 3 duis sense 2012

BullBoy8
09-11-2015, 10:22 AM
Agreed. Does anyone really care if their team wins with class as long as they are winning?

I definitely dont. What these guys do off the field doesnt concern me. I am a fan of the team, I want the team to win. Dont care if we have Ray Rice, AP, Aldon, hardy, and others all starting on one team.

My favorite is when you rip on a player, for example, I make fun of kobe and talk about him "raping" a girl. And then a fan comes back at me saying something like, "Watch the stones being throw in the glass house, you are a fan of Derrick Rose, who are you to make fun of another player when your favorite player is up for rape charges too?" as if I dont about that. People act like fans shouldnt be able to rip on others, just because they are a fan of a player or team that has someone doing the same problems.

But regardless, I want the team to cheer for to win, dont care if they are trouble makers off the field.

But what is crazy is that Aldon Smith is able to play this sunday according to this guy (seen on BR app)

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/642382200432934912

On Aldon smith, NFL says it will follow developments (thus far no further police action); decline comment on their review. He can play Sun

KurtMussell
09-11-2015, 10:25 AM

Ask a Patriots fan.

HoustonMiscer
09-11-2015, 10:40 AM
I definitely dont. What these guys do off the field doesnt concern me. I am a fan of the team, I want the team to win. Dont care if we have Ray Rice, AP, Aldon, hardy, and others all starting on one team.

My favorite is when you rip on a player, for example, I make fun of kobe and talk about him "raping" a girl. And then a fan comes back at me saying something like, "Watch the stones being throw in the glass house, you are a fan of Derrick Rose, who are you to make fun of another player when your favorite player is up for rape charges too?" as if I dont about that. People act like fans shouldnt be able to rip on others, just because they are a fan of a player or team that has someone doing the same problems.

But regardless, I want the team to cheer for to win, dont care if they are trouble makers off the field.

But what is crazy is that Aldon Smith is able to play this sunday according to this guy (seen on BR app)

I don't care what a player does off the field as long as it doesn't affect what he does on the field. In Smith's case it may affect what he does on the field if he does get suspended

DeluxeDerek
09-11-2015, 10:43 AM
Straight to Compton

BullBoy8
09-11-2015, 10:49 AM
I don't care what a player does off the field as long as it doesn't affect what he does on the field. In Smith's case it may affect what he does on the field if he does get suspended

I feel you.

I am talking moer when the player is done with his suspension or never got one though he got in trouble. I dont care about "winning with class" I care about winning. So if the team I cheer for is a bunch of criminals. Oh well, as long as they win, I dont care.

HoustonMiscer
09-11-2015, 10:55 AM
I feel you.

I am talking moer when the player is done with his suspension or never got one though he got in trouble. I dont care about "winning with class" I care about winning. So if the team I cheer for is a bunch of criminals. Oh well, as long as they win, I dont care.

I never really knew that feel when there a bunch of "bad character/criminal" players on my team. Pretty sure the Texans are close to last in arrests over the past few years.

woody19
09-11-2015, 10:57 AM

What would you like him to do? Go to jail and use tax dollars? Stop playing and become broke living off welfare? Or playing a game and being useful? Just assign him a baby sitter and put in his contract that he cant drive and if he does he forfeits his contract.

Tears
09-11-2015, 11:06 AM
Why the **** is he not in jail?

iamgenus
09-11-2015, 11:07 AM
Straight to Compton

Don't think you know where Compton is....

HoustonMiscer
09-11-2015, 11:09 AM
Straight to Compton

Compton is in LA, brah.

dkburk
09-11-2015, 11:46 AM
I never really knew that feel when there a bunch of "bad character/criminal" players on my team. Pretty sure the Texans are close to last in arrests over the past few years.

You could always join these shameless guys and gals

http://i58.tinypic.com/indefk.jpg

ruskism
09-11-2015, 11:56 AM

Repped you both. DGAF about off field BS, only care about what's happening come game time.

jwtiger69
09-11-2015, 12:09 PM
http://abc7news.com/sports/former-sf-49er-aldon-smith-signs-deal-with-oakland-raiders/979377

Details of his charges. Third dui sense 2012. He will be thrown the book when he goes to court.

hublife
09-11-2015, 12:25 PM
Charges filed = NFL will put on Commissioners list before Sunday. Watch.

wickedman
09-11-2015, 12:28 PM
It's funny how it's standard protocol in the nfl to cut a guy when he gets in trouble, but he can join a new team and it's a pseudo fresh start. They just need to hit this guy with a lifetime ban if the latest thing turns out to be another dui.

Shortstop36
09-11-2015, 12:37 PM
Ask a Patriots fan.

lol you know someones johnson's are scattered when they bring up the patriots in a non patriots thread.

BJohnny1988
09-11-2015, 12:57 PM
It's funny how it's standard protocol in the nfl to cut a guy when he gets in trouble, but he can join a new team and it's a pseudo fresh start. They just need to hit this guy with a lifetime ban if the latest thing turns out to be another dui.
Vikings look smart….Vikings fans super excited about pairing AP with TB.

Panthers dun goofed.

YesWayNoWeigh
09-11-2015, 05:34 PM
Not only is he signed but he's expected to play Sunday unless nfl stops him lol wow

Creaso
09-11-2015, 06:14 PM
After that rich Texas kid got away with killing 3 people because he'd never been punished before I stopped caring about the law.

Honestly i despise duis more than domestic violence. Domestic violence is more gray then a dui by a ducking multi millionaire who has a free hotline he can call 24 7 to get a no questions asked ride

But in reality if a guy is talented let's give him another chance **** it.

Not like it matters what I think anyway.

My team has had a few individuals with criminal records.

Compton is in LA, brah.

Compton is in Los Angeles county but it's not in Los Angeles city.

CurryTech777
09-11-2015, 06:46 PM
Why the **** is he not in jail?

why isn't tom brady banned for 4 games after he got caught cheating?

If you can play, you can do anything. Difference between ray rice and AP is that AP ran for 2k yards; if anything what AP did is much more horrific. Hope aldon stays out of trouble, but even then i feel torn having him on the team. Enough bigots think the raiders are full of convicts

SF49ers
09-11-2015, 06:57 PM
why isn't tom brady banned for 4 games after he got caught cheating?

If you can play, you can do anything. Difference between ray rice and AP is that AP ran for 2k yards; if anything what AP did is much more horrific. Hope aldon stays out of trouble, but even then i feel torn having him on the team. Enough bigots think the raiders are full of convicts

Was waiting on you....

Good to see you didn't flip completely because you had pretty strong opinions of Aldon when he was a Niner.

As for AP's actions being worse, which one are you referring to? Aldon or Rice?

Chop4Life
09-11-2015, 08:03 PM
I still think it's funny Josh Gordon can't play in the NFL for smoking weed.

Malfa
09-11-2015, 08:19 PM
http://abc7news.com/sports/former-sf-49er-aldon-smith-signs-deal-with-oakland-raiders/979377

Details of his charges. Third dui sense 2012. He will be thrown the book when he goes to court.you've used "sense" twice in this thread. are you so mad that aldon gets to play that your grammar is way off or wot?

Swept
09-11-2015, 08:48 PM
He should of signed with some other team, he needs to leave the bay area

CurryTech777
09-11-2015, 08:49 PM
Was waiting on you....

Good to see you didn't flip completely because you had pretty strong opinions of Aldon when he was a Niner.

As for AP's actions being worse, which one are you referring to? Aldon or Rice?

I was referring to AP vs Rice since they are both RBs and ran into "violent" issues. One is in the league and the other isn't so i was pointing out the reason for that is their relative skill levels. Rice hit another adult who was coming at him versus AP who abused a defenseless child. I do have strong opinions because i think it's important for everyone to fall under the law. I could care less if players get drunk and party and make an ass of themselves. Just don't get behind a wheel, and if you do; pay the consequences a regular citizen would.

jwtiger69
09-11-2015, 08:53 PM
you've used "sense" twice in this thread. are you so mad that aldon gets to play that your grammar is way off or wot?

Sorry I suck at spelling. What does wot mean? Nope not mad....