PDA

View Full Version : Need supplement for sleep immediately

ChrisTMT97
09-08-2015, 02:13 PM
I have problem with sleep and can't sleep easily at all. BUT the main reason that I need is cause I still have 1 year in school and want to go for cardio before go there. So I need to sleep at least 7 hours and I need something cheap that will help me. Like capsules but something that will be safe

Bigdumogre
09-08-2015, 02:23 PM
Workout harder always works for me. Totally exhausted by the end of the day and have a hard time keeping eyes open.

ChrisTMT97
09-08-2015, 02:28 PM
Workout harder always works for me. Totally exhausted by the end of the day and have a hard time keeping eyes open.

Man sometimes I workout twice a day and still can't sleep. That's why I really need it cause I want to wake up early morning

Vinny82
09-08-2015, 02:29 PM
Magnesium+ L-theanine always works for me and allows me to wake up in the AM without being groggy. Both are relatively cheap.

Deadliftin
09-08-2015, 03:09 PM
Not sure how you define cheap... Vinny gives a good option above... You could also try our new ANS DIABLO PM... Won't make you groggy in the morning and will help you relax at night!

Some logs should be up soon and it just hit the bb.com store last week.

I have also thoroughly enjoyed Prime Sleep/GH and Nimbus Abyss Unparalleled.

Good luck!

TrainerTone
09-08-2015, 03:11 PM
You can check out iForce Out Cold which really worked for me. Put me out for the entire night and I woke up feeling refreshed.

NEBinAK
09-08-2015, 03:17 PM
The cheapest is probably going to be melatonin, works great for me, second cheapest will be zma, this seems to help a ton of people worth checking in to. Primaforce zma gives you 60 day supply for about 20 dollars

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prima/zma.html

ajvitan
09-08-2015, 04:21 PM
Magnesium Glycinate and KSM-66 Ashwagandha for me. I'm sleeping like a baby.

JSClen
09-08-2015, 05:34 PM
it can depend on what is keeping you up. are you light sensitive? are you full of energy? cant stop thinking? are you a light sleeper and wake up easily?

melatonin is great if you are light sensitive. but so is making your bedroom a dark place. including your smartphone.

if you are wired or cant turn your thoughts off, you are more than capable of burning through most sleep aids. unless you completely sedate yourself. for example, alcohol. but once the sedative wears off, you will be awake again.

try and figure out what is keeping you up, be it caffeine, stress, light sources, etc. then try to control those variables. then try supplements. but don't throw pills at a problem blindly, or you might well be wasting your $.

mdritter
09-08-2015, 05:47 PM
Melatonin
Zma
Animal pm
Iforce out cold
RC resurrect pm...

Used them all with success.. Melatonin and Zma prob most cost effective

Cheftepesh
09-08-2015, 05:55 PM
Some of the ones I've Used in the past are Sleep gh, rem 8.0, zma and straight gaba. All are good options to help wind down. Chamomile is also a good choice.

FormulaLT1poweR
09-08-2015, 06:23 PM
ErgoZZZ or Melatonin?

Hyruliangoat
09-08-2015, 06:24 PM
if you were to go single ingredient then try out melatonin or GABA

if you want a blend of stuff, that blend being GABA, ashwaghanda and theanine try out diablo pm

OT2000
09-08-2015, 06:33 PM
ErgoZzz works great and it's pretty cheap. I can't sleep when traveling sometimes and that's what I use and it works for me. Mixture of ZMA and melatonin

llahhsoj
09-08-2015, 06:55 PM
I liked the sleep product REM PM by Man. I'm not sure if it is still made though.

XCriticalBenchX
09-08-2015, 07:08 PM
Out Cold works great to wind me down but does an even better job at keeping me asleep. Tons and tons of great reviews out there on it! Def worth a look imo.

Mike

mormonpickett
09-08-2015, 07:28 PM
Formutech Rem 8.0 ( i think thats what its called) is pretty strong. knocked me out hard when I couldn't sleep during contest prep

MexiHulk
09-08-2015, 07:41 PM
ErgoZzz, Arnold's Iron Dream or my new favorite is from Magnum Nutraceuticals G Spring.

tastan
09-09-2015, 05:46 AM
AI Sports - 3z
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai-sports-nutrition/3z.html;jsessionid=A5D9030313A717795B193B8A479B7BF C

Arnold Schwarzenegger Series: Iron Dream
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/arnold-schwarzenegger-series/iron-dream.html?searchterm=iron%20d

WolfBeast
09-09-2015, 05:54 AM
z core by muscle pharm works great!

addictR3
09-09-2015, 06:20 AM
it can depend on what is keeping you up. are you light sensitive? are you full of energy? cant stop thinking? are you a light sleeper and wake up easily?

melatonin is great if you are light sensitive. but so is making your bedroom a dark place. including your smartphone.

if you are wired or cant turn your thoughts off, you are more than capable of burning through most sleep aids. unless you completely sedate yourself. for example, alcohol. but once the sedative wears off, you will be awake again.

try and figure out what is keeping you up, be it caffeine, stress, light sources, etc. then try to control those variables. then try supplements. but don't throw pills at a problem blindly, or you might well be wasting your $.

This advice is solid. No point using supplements if its more a anxiety related issue.

Whats up OP?? school getting you stressed? Why not work on a sleep schedule or some light yoga/meditation before bed? then if that fails, try supplements. If its more mental health, see a GP and maybe get the help needed.

Msistine
09-09-2015, 07:07 AM

Great points here. I personally find melatonin - even new "re-engineered" melatonin - to cause drowsiness the next morning that really overshadows any potential benefit from deep restful sleep.

Getting into regular sleep habits - and limiting artificial light (you can download f.lux (https://justgetflux.com/) to limit blue light from computer monitors/iphone/ipad), going to bed and the same time, and also - waking up at the same time. For example if you want to wake up at 4 am every day just set your alarm and make sure you do. After a week or two of consistently waking up that early I always find it's much easier to go to bed appropriately early.

Supplement wise, I find either phenibut products to be best - 360Dreams, Resurrect PM with P, and BSL Anesthetized. Recently started taking AppNut's HG4-Up and have really enjoyed it so far - quality product and more than just a sleep aid.

UNCnate
09-09-2015, 08:13 AM
I have problem with sleep and can't sleep easily at all. BUT the main reason that I need is cause I still have 1 year in school and want to go for cardio before go there. So I need to sleep at least 7 hours and I need something cheap that will help me. Like capsules but something that will be safe

It kind of depends on what is causing the issues. For me personally, I can't turn my brain off at night to fall asleep.

Something like AI Sports 3Z really helps me relax, and on days when its really bad, some additional Rhodiola and ashwagandha helps.

jpfaherty
09-09-2015, 08:18 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBsA7CVVEAAl6Ef.jpg
http://www.n101.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/nutrition_chart/d58d44b981214661663244ef00ea7e30/f/a/facts_25_82.gif

Big_Spaz
09-09-2015, 08:20 AM
I only use iForce's Out Cold or Ergogenix ErgoZzz. Both work great for me, and I usually buy one (for a month) and then buy the other (for another month) and go back and forth.

I honestly sleep like a baby. I never used too, but adding these supps over the past few months/year now have greatly helped.

-Spaz

poison
09-09-2015, 08:22 AM
San Elixair knocks most people out cold, plus it has hica for anticatabolism.

powercage
09-09-2015, 08:26 AM
Blue Growth is excellent for sleep benefits

Zmeister
09-09-2015, 08:30 AM
Ketamine works everytime...

Not srs...

alanc15
09-09-2015, 02:30 PM
melatonin, thats what i usually take

SwolenONE
09-09-2015, 02:36 PM
Im unsure if Nimbus Abyss is still being made, if not Animal PM is another I really like.

Bigdumogre
09-09-2015, 02:43 PM
********* works
Not srs...

Strong drug talk
Op asking for something cheap don't know why people recommending $30-50 a bottle products

XCriticalBenchX
09-09-2015, 09:55 PM
Valarian root works well to calm my body and mind down as well.. I love stacking it with my out cold.

Mike

badassidtrip
09-09-2015, 10:02 PM
Blue Growth all day

Anthony21
09-10-2015, 03:53 AM
OP check out APE Dark Night.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/athletic-edge-nutrition/ape-dark-night.html?searchterm=ape%20dar

http://i.imgur.com/B0HvYRt.jpg

largenj
09-10-2015, 05:55 AM
I mainly stick with a ZMA product like our Z-CORE PM and/or our Iron Dream. SOmetimes I will mix a few caps with 1 serving of Iron Dream for a great night sleep.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/musclepharm/z-core-pm.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/arnold-schwarzenegger-series/iron-dream.html

powercage
09-10-2015, 05:57 AM
Blue Growth all dayMore people really need to try this. It's so good for sleep.

NEBinAK
09-10-2015, 06:29 AM
More people really need to try this. It's so good for sleep.

Free bottles of blue growth in your sig??

blokpost
09-10-2015, 06:44 AM
3z was good in terms of relaxation. For sleep my favorite is MP Z-core PM.
ErgoZZZ seems another great option, haven't tried it thou.

badassidtrip
09-10-2015, 10:40 AM
More people really need to try this. It's so good for sleep.
6 hours w/o still feel dead. 6 hours w and I'm ready to do 10 hours in the warehouse and hit the gym after. Also feel like my skin is a lot better on it, which was surprising.

nbfootball65
09-10-2015, 10:53 AM
I would give ZMA a try first. If that still doesn't help give melatonin a shot.

XCriticalBenchX
09-10-2015, 10:12 PM
I would give ZMA a try first. If that still doesn't help give melatonin a shot.

Never found that to do anything for me.

Mike

DamonX
09-11-2015, 01:22 AM
Arnold iron dream & Prime Sleep/Gh have my votes.

Prime sleep/gh is melatonin free, but you could always add it in, If you wish to do so