PDA

View Full Version : Mariota is about to go in dry on the nfl

TheTitansFan
09-01-2015, 06:45 AM
He will carry the titans to at least 8 wins alone starting in week 1 when he's going to make Winston look like a chump. He's got the smarts of luck, the pocket presence of a seasoned vet and is cool and collected off the field and the media already loves him. The offense around him is talented as any in the league but haven't had a qb to bring it out yet. And he gets to grow with Optimus green Beckham prime. MariGOATa

Trequartista
09-01-2015, 06:48 AM
lol, homers gonna homer

he is not in an offense that suits his talents

just like RG3, just like Vince Young, just like Michael Vick and every other guy they try to make into pocket passers

TheTitansFan
09-01-2015, 06:52 AM
lol, homers gonna homer

just like RG3, just like Vince Young, just like Michael Vick and every other guy they try to make into pocket passers

You what mate. He has grown into the offense he was presented. Mariota is not like those guys at all. He gets football and the quarterback position. Watch his snaps so far. He uses his pocket like he's been doing it for years. Takes snaps from under center with no issues at all from a crappy center. Sure he will have his growing pains and shown some weaknesses that can be fixed easily with repetition. Only I see is our oline which is crap outside of lewan in pass blocking.

DeshaunWatson
09-01-2015, 06:56 AM
Great..

IAWI jr

mk8
09-01-2015, 07:03 AM
Yes

Upshall18
09-01-2015, 07:37 AM
Been here since 2013 and I've never seen u in NFL threads

Shortstop36
09-01-2015, 07:39 AM
You what mate. He has grown into the offense he was presented. Mariota is not like those guys at all. He gets football and the quarterback position. Watch his snaps so far. He uses his pocket like he's been doing it for years. Takes snaps from under center with no issues at all from a crappy center. Sure he will have his growing pains and shown some weaknesses that can be fixed easily with repetition. Only I see is our oline which is crap outside of lewan in pass blocking.

so every other quarterback that had a playing style like him, that all busted just didn't "get football", and he does.

okay then

HoustonMiscer
09-01-2015, 07:48 AM
Fuk I hope the phaggot doesn't go full rookie VY against the Texans this season

OP congratulations on your temporary feel when QB

stevedarsh
09-01-2015, 07:58 AM
lol, homers gonna homer

Those guys try to make themselves into pocket passers after they figure out they can't stay on the field when they're running around with 330lb men and they're 6'0 180lbs soaking wet.

Trequartista
09-01-2015, 08:37 AM
Those guys try to make themselves into pocket passers after they figure out they can't stay on the field when they're running around with 330lb men and they're 6'0 180lbs soaking wet.

injuries can happen at anytime, it is idiotic to worry about taking hits because you can just as easily injure yourself non contact

pocket passers get injured all the time standing in the pocket although a lot less so now that you can barely touch them granted

ko5567
09-01-2015, 09:00 AM
My teams make me depressed year round crew

Get ready brah, Titans are a few seasons away from doing anything good. I've become used to that feeling with them.

stevedarsh
09-01-2015, 09:22 AM
injuries can happen at anytime, it is idiotic to worry about taking hits because you can just as easily injure yourself non contact

pocket passers get injured all the time standing in the pocket although a lot less so now that you can barely touch them granted

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/michael-jordan-laugh.gif

charity4thepoor
09-01-2015, 09:52 AM
Great..

IAWI jrThis guy doesn't even have pics. More like IawI wannabe.

solidus2k3
09-01-2015, 10:25 AM
" go in dry" " 8 wins" " RIP in peace! "

todayislegsday
09-01-2015, 10:35 AM
Worthless QB without refs allowing him to hike the ball before everyone is set

mabidi
09-01-2015, 10:36 AM
too bad that defense is still terrible

Mariota will have to put up 30 points a game, which i just don't see happening