http://i.imgur.com/gs3z8zu.png

FGCHENG
08-29-2015, 06:27 PM
This pre-season game should solidify Aaron Rodgers as MVP

Green bay is ass without him

semi-srs

snakehips31
08-29-2015, 06:27 PM
It doesn't matter who. They are obviously the best team in football.

MurkinSeason
08-29-2015, 06:28 PM
Dallas Cowboys

Reigning division champs. Lol

BenadrylBandit
08-29-2015, 06:29 PM

semi-srs

But srsly Green Bay is ass without him lol

BenadrylBandit
08-29-2015, 06:30 PM
Reigning division champs. Lol

Neat.

Won't be going back to back. Lol.

Cowboys at best will be a 9-7 team, secondary is going to get abused

MurkinSeason
08-29-2015, 06:31 PM
Neat.

Won't be going back to back. Lol.

Lmao as if I should take your predictions srsly. I almost did last year but how did that go?

Lmao no I didn't.

LosBlancos215
08-29-2015, 06:37 PM
If you dont think the Eagles are a serious contender with a injury free Bradford this season you need to open your eyes.

There are too many weapons on this offense and that front 7 and secondary are scary as ****.

Not mention the special teams which will be even more dangerous that last season.

Those big headed brain washed Dallas fans know it too but they are scared to admit it.

BenadrylBandit
08-29-2015, 06:40 PM
Lmao as if I should take your predictions srsly. I almost did last year but how did that go?

Lmao no I didn't.

Weird cause you were asking for a taker on the Lightning bet and bailed.

Weird cause 3 weeks into the regular season you pmd me asking to get out of the bet.

You're a clown

IH8RICE
08-29-2015, 06:40 PM
Lmao. Lmao.

Eagles gonna murk the Cowboys season.

MurkinSeason
08-29-2015, 06:44 PM
Weird cause you were asking for a taker on the Lightning bet and bailed.

Weird cause 3 weeks into the regular season you pmd me asking to get out of the bet.

You're a clown

Hilarious when I clearly said I wanted the bet to be with an actual Chicago fan and I couldn't find one of those who was willing.

Continue on with your preseason super bowl predictions lmao. Fukin joke.

BenadrylBandit
08-29-2015, 06:53 PM
Hilarious when I clearly said I wanted the bet to be with an actual Chicago fan and I couldn't find one of those who was willing.

Continue on with your preseason super bowl predictions lmao. Fukin joke.

Lol no you didn't you changed it after I accepted. You're a trash poster it's known. What happened to the Lighting rep in your sig?

Just gonna start saving your quotes and make a thread when the season ends to show you're a potato

LosBlancos215
08-29-2015, 06:53 PM
I think I gave MurkinSeason Eagles reps haha.

I need to stop drinking now.

RCATES
08-29-2015, 06:55 PM
Lol at Eagles fans putting this much stock into a preseason game. Cringeworthy and embarrassing.

Chairman7w
08-29-2015, 06:55 PM
Yes, because Pre-season is always an accurate barometer for how a team does in the regular season.

Aaaayyyyyyyyeeee LMAOO!!!!

MurkinSeason
08-29-2015, 06:56 PM
Lol no you didn't you changed it after I accepted. You're a trash poster it's known. What happened to the Lighting rep in your sig?

Just gonna start saving your quotes and make a thread when the season ends to show you're a potato

I'm a trash poster but you're making super bowl threads after a preseason performance. Lmao I'm done.

LosBlancos215
08-29-2015, 06:57 PM
Eagles have outscored opponents 115-41 this pre-season so far in 2.5 games.

OPGenesis
08-29-2015, 06:59 PM
I need the Eagles to at least win the division.

Have big money on them.

BenadrylBandit
08-29-2015, 06:59 PM
I'm a trash poster but you're making super bowl threads after a preseason performance. Lmao I'm done.

You made a thread about Gregory, Lawrence, and Hardy being the best trio in the NFL....

Difference is mine is satire yours was serious and delusional

MurkinSeason
08-29-2015, 07:01 PM
You made a thread about Gregory, Lawrence, and Hardy being the best trip in the NFL....

Difference is mine is satire yours was serious and delusional

Coming from a guy that thinks Bradford will last an entire season. Got it.

GOT IT

Azrairc
08-29-2015, 07:01 PM
eagles will lose to the broncos

in 2056

LosBlancos215
08-29-2015, 07:03 PM
eagles will lose to the broncos

in 2056

i think the Broncos have a chance of making it before then

kovalchuk71
08-29-2015, 07:17 PM
Remember that one time Detroit dominated in the preseason?

Everyone does, because they went 0-16 in the regular season. LMFAO.

LOL@Eagles winning anything other than the scummiest fans in the league award....

BenadrylBandit
08-29-2015, 07:22 PM
Coming from a guy that thinks Bradford will last an entire season. Got it.

GOT IT

Talking about Bradfords injury chances is such a tired conversation. Do better.

MurkinSeason
08-29-2015, 07:24 PM
Talking about Bradfords injury chances is such a tired conversation. Do better.

That's not a conversation piece considering it's a given.

BenadrylBandit
08-29-2015, 07:39 PM
That's not a conversation piece considering it's a given.

Deflection, deflection, deflection.

I guess I'd react the same way too if the team who went 1-1 against my team and posted a 10-6 record starting Mark Sanchez, went and got the leagues leading rusher, who was on my team, a legit starting QB, and upgraded at every position of defense that needed it. yeah I'd be reaching for straws too.

It's funny you can only say two things. 1. It's the preseason, 2. Bradford is going to get injured

The latter shows how scared you are of a healthy Eagles. If you were that confident you'd be confident the Cowboys would win the division regardless of who's at QB. But nah you deflect to "Bradfords gonna get injured!"

MurkinSeason
08-29-2015, 07:42 PM

I guess I'd react the same way too if the team who went 1-1 against my team and posted a 10-6 record starting Mark Sanchez, went and got the leagues leading rusher, who was on my team, a legit starting QB, and upgraded at every position of defense that needed it. yeah I'd be reaching for straws too.

It's funny you can only say two things. 1. It's the preseason, 2. Bradford is going to get injured

The latter shows how scared you are of a healthy Eagles. If you were that confident you'd be confident the Cowboys would win the division regardless of who's at QB. But nah you deflect to "Bradfords gonna get injured!"

Weird because I do feel as if the Cowboys will win no matter who the QB is for Philly. You a fukin mind reader?

Creaso
08-29-2015, 07:45 PM
I

When did Bradford become a legit starting qb?

DirtyCac
08-29-2015, 07:47 PM
Cowboys fans when Eagles are blowing out other teams in preseason: "LMAO calm down, it's preseason. Cowboys gonna sweep the division, Romo is the GOAT. He's gonna get his first ring this year!"

Cowboys fans if Cowboys were blowing teams out in the preseason like Eagles currently are: "Cowboys are a lock for the SB. Most talented team in the NFL, Romo is the GOAT. He's gonna get his first ring this year!"

Murkinseason's last text to Tony Romo: "I had a really good time last night, but I wish we could go out in public. I know you're the GOAT, but I'm not just some piece of ass! I want a life with you, please respond!"

Creaso
08-29-2015, 07:48 PM
I
Cowboys fans when Eagles are blowing out other teams in preseason: "LMAO calm down, it's preseason. Cowboys gonna sweep the division, Romo is the GOAT. He's gonna get his first ring this year!"

Cowboys fans if Cowboys were blowing teams out in the preseason like Eagles currently are: "Cowboys are a lock for the SB. Most talented team in the NFL, Romo is the GOAT. He's gonna get his first ring this year!"

Murkinseason's last text to Tony Romo: "I had a really good time last night, but I wish we could go out in public. I know you're the GOAT, but I'm not just some piece of ass! I want a life with you, please respond!"

I thought all fans knew pre season didn't matter.

BeastModeFTW
08-29-2015, 07:50 PM

semi-srs

brett hundley 22/31 for 315 yards. qb rating of 111.6

BenadrylBandit
08-29-2015, 07:55 PM
Weird because I do feel as if the Cowboys will win no matter who the QB is for Philly. You a fukin mind reader?

Lol you've given no reason why the Cowboys will be better other than Bradford will get injured. You're so scared I feel bad almost.

Eagles offense >
Run game >
Defense >
Special teams >

It's gonna be a massacre week 2

MurkinSeason
08-29-2015, 07:56 PM
Lol you've given no reason why the Cowboys will be better other than Bradford will get injured. You're so scared I feel bad almost.

Eagles offense >
Run game >
Defense >
Special teams >

Oh no not week 2!!!!

srom12
08-29-2015, 07:57 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/IdioticDampIbis.gif

Creaso
08-29-2015, 07:59 PM

Eagles offense >
Run game >
Defense >
Special teams >

What are you basing your team being better on?
Last years stats?

Preseason stats?

BenadrylBandit
08-29-2015, 08:03 PM
What are you basing your team being better on?
Last years stats?

Preseason stats?

Last season stats suggest our offense was better... .. Signed your league leading running back... I think I made my point

Signed Maxwell, acquired Alonso, upgraded at other secondary spots.

You guys lost Scandrick in an already mediocre secondary.

Think I'm done here.

I just want a Dallas fan to give me reasons why they'll be better other than "they won the division" and "Bradford gonna die!!!!"

Creaso
08-29-2015, 08:19 PM
Last season stats suggest our offense was better... .. Signed your league leading running back... I think I made my point

Signed Maxwell, acquired Alonso, upgraded at other secondary spots.

You guys lost Scandrick in an already mediocre secondary.

Think I'm done here.

I just want a Dallas fan to give me reasons why they'll be better other than "they won the division" and "Bradford gonna die!!!!"

We had the 4th best offense according to offensive dvoa. Eagles were 13th in the same category.

I think Demarco is going to have a worse season this year and I think the 400 carry curse will get to him. It might not but who knows.

If our o line can make McFadden look good that's reassuring for is. It's only been one game.

Our offense is going to score a bunch of points we have one of the best receivers and tight ends in football. Say what you want about romo he scores points.

So I think we win the division because I'm a Cowboys homer obviously.

But our offense is going to be top 10 if healthy.

Our defense should be improved tremendously.

Marineli made a mediocre defense out of the worst defense in Cowboys history. That's while losing Demarcus ware and Sean Lee.

So I see our defense taking a step forward with Gregory and a healthy Lawrence this year we have a pass rush. If we can win two of our first four we will have a good defense when hardy gets back.

Injuries are always concerning and our secondary scared me but I have faith.

Our special teams is hot garbage right now so maybe you guys are better at that right now.

But we do have the most accurate kicker ever.

So I think we win the division but I know that anything can happen week 2 and I'd be an idiot to say it'd be a blowout.

Division games are almost always hard fought affairs that can go either way.

tng83
08-29-2015, 08:30 PM
The Jags

BenadrylBandit
08-29-2015, 08:30 PM
We had the 4th best offense according to offensive dvoa. Eagles were 13th in the same category.

I think Demarco is going to have a worse season this year and I think the 400 carry curse will get to him. It might not but who knows.

If our o line can make McFadden look good that's reassuring for is. It's only been one game.

Our offense is going to score a bunch of points we have one of the best receivers and tight ends in football. Say what you want about romo he scores points.

So I think we win the division because I'm a Cowboys homer obviously.

But our offense is going to be top 10 if healthy.

Our defense should be improved tremendously.

Marineli made a mediocre defense out of the worst defense in Cowboys history. That's while losing Demarcus ware and Sean Lee.

So I see our defense taking a step forward with Gregory and a healthy Lawrence this year we have a pass rush. If we can win two of our first four we will have a good defense when hardy gets back.

Injuries are always concerning and our secondary scared me but I have faith.

Our special teams is hot garbage right now so maybe you guys are better at that right now.

But we do have the most accurate kicker ever.

So I think we win the division but I know that anything can happen week 2 and I'd be an idiot to say it'd be a blowout.

Division games are almost always hard fought affairs that can go either way.

More PPG and YPG.

Your OL is good but still need an average RB

Written isn't as good as he once was. That'll show this year. Romo and Dez I have no problem with.

Why will you defense be improved? See Lee is back, as injury prone if not more than Bradford. Scandrick down. Hardy out for 4 games, go look at each edge pash to rusher drafted early in the last 5 drafts and point out one that had a good rookie season. Hint: there are none. Edge rushers never produce in rookie season because they don't have size yet.

snakehips31
08-29-2015, 08:37 PM
More PPG and YPG.

Written isn't as good as he once was. That'll show this year. Romo and Dez I have no problem with.

Why will you defense be improved? See Lee is back, as injury prone if not more than Bradford. Scandrick down. Hardy out for 4 games, go look at each edge pash to rusher drafted early in the last 5 drafts and point out one that had a good rookie season. Hint: there are none. Edge rushers never produce in rookie season because they don't have size yet.

Amen

Creaso
08-29-2015, 08:41 PM
More PPG and YPG.

Witten will be there to block and be that third down security blanket. Escobar will pick up the slack this year and Witten will gracefully transition. If that doesn't happen I suppose Terrance Williams will step up. I'm not worried about the offense. Patriots just won a super bowl with who at running back? Pretty sure we will be fine.

Only thing i miss is a running back with size but oh well.

Lawrence produced big for us last year in his rookie season after he got hurt.

I'm Gregory has a sack in every game he has played in so far I know
It's pre season.

I think marinelli is a wizard and that's why our d will be better because he has more pieces and an actual pass rush.

We don't need sacks they would be nice but if we consistently pressure the quarterback that's enough productions for me.

We can speculate all we like but they play the game because no one knows who will win.

the first four games scare me with our d and no hardy.

But last year we figured out our formula to win games and I have faith.

2010JW
08-29-2015, 08:42 PM
Potatoes 🍠.. They will play potatoes. SB 2115. You heard it here first.

BenadrylBandit
08-29-2015, 08:45 PM
Witten will be there to block and be that third down security blanket. Escobar will pick up the slack this year and Witten will gracefully transition. If that doesn't happen I suppose Terrance Williams will step up. I'm not worried about the offense. Patriots just won a super bowl with who at running back? Pretty sure we will be fine.

Only thing i miss is a running back with size but oh well.

Lawrence produced big for us last year in his rookie season after he got hurt.

I'm Gregory has a sack in every game he has played in so far I know
It's pre season.

I think marinelli is a wizard and that's why our d will be better because he has more pieces and an actual pass rush.

We don't need sacks they would be nice but if we consistently pressure the quarterback that's enough productions for me.

We can speculate all we like but they play the game because no one knows who will win.

Lol I like good conversation and you're at least giving points, but do not bring up Tom Brady and Bill Belliceck winning Super Bowls with no run game as a comparison to the Cowboys being fine without one.

Your run game helped out your defense and made it look better than it is.

Creaso
08-29-2015, 08:50 PM
Lol I like good conversation and you're at least giving points, but do not bring up Tom Brady and Bill Belliceck winning Super Bowls with no run game as a comparison to the Cowboys being fine without one.

Your run game helped out your defense and made it look better than it is.
Running back isn't that important in today's nfl.

Info have concerns over randle and McFadden but I think one of them will step up and be serviceable at the least.

McFadden was looking explosive today.

Randle looked really good last year in limited time and he broke off some huge runs.

Our d was helped by our o eating up the clock but I think marinelli deserves more credit.

The year before him we were the 3rd worst d in history. We had 2 games were we didn't force a punt. He took us to middle of the pack last year. Run game may have had something to do with that but I think coach had just as much to do with it. Considering we lost our only/best pass rusher and best linebacker.

BenadrylBandit
08-29-2015, 08:58 PM
Running back isn't that important in today's nfl.

Info have concerns over randle and McFadden but I think one of them will step up and be serviceable at the least.

McFadden was looking explosive today.

Randle looked really good last year in limited time and he broke off some huge runs.

Our d was helped by our o eating up the clock but I think marinelli deserves more credit.

The year before him we were the 3rd worst d in history. We had 2 games were we didn't force a punt. He took us to middle of the pack last year. Run game may have had something to do with that but I think coach had just as much to do with it. Considering we lost our only/best pass rusher and best linebacker.

I know RBs are not that important, BUT, Murray ran 400x which kept your defense off the fiel, your offense is run dependent which and now your defense is going to get exposed

2010JW
08-29-2015, 09:32 PM
I know RBs are not that important, BUT, Murray ran 400x which kept your defense off the fiel, your offense is run dependent which and now your defense is going to get exposed

In case you didn't know, we don't have the same defense as last year.

BenadrylBandit
08-29-2015, 09:39 PM

Did you sign anyone in the secondary? Or is Mo Claiborne your answer

snakehips31
08-29-2015, 09:42 PM

U lost your best CB, you have two starters suspended four games, your middle LB is coming off his second knee surgery and you drafted a situational DE that teams are gonna run all over. Sounds improved to me.

2010JW
08-29-2015, 09:46 PM
Did you sign anyone in the secondary? Or is Mo Claiborne your answerWho ever said Mo was the answer?

With our pass rush, lawd why worry too much about the secondary.

Bro's all we gotta do is wait till week two. Then we will see which team comes out on top, one of the two teams will have an L in their record in week 2, sure as hell won't be Cowboys

2010JW
08-29-2015, 09:47 PM
U lost your best CB, you have two starters suspended four games, your middle LB is coming off his second knee surgery and you drafted a situational DE that teams are gonna run all over. Sounds improved to me.

And we still got Marinelli.

Come on eaglephags, stop dreaming about something that isn't going to happen

snakehips31
08-29-2015, 09:56 PM
And we still got Marinelli.

Come on eaglephags, stop dreaming about something that isn't going to happen

Typical cowboy fan answer.That's all u got?

leakypipe23
08-29-2015, 10:08 PM
Depends. What level you playing on Madden OP? All Pro?

5x10
08-29-2015, 10:15 PM
Imo, Bradford is a significant upgrade over foles

cowboys can still win it though
Eagles over still over paid for a RB that will share time
Bardford is still injury prone, Cowboys defense has upgraded imo,
Pass rush has the potential to rival the Giants in the last 2000s

Cowboys/Eagles is a definitive champ of the east

BenadrylBandit
08-29-2015, 10:39 PM

cowboys can still win it though
Eagles over still over paid for a RB that will share time
Bardford is still injury prone, Cowboys defense has upgraded imo,
Pass rush has the potential to rival the Giants in the last 2000s

Cowboys/Eagles is a definitive champ of the east

The Cowboys front 7 have a chance to do what?! You're joking right? Demarcus Lawrnce is average, 12 games of Greg Hardy who hadn't played in? Gregory will have less that 5 sacks and that's generous. They're not even a top 5 front 7. The Eagles **** all over that and then some.

Demarco won't be a share time... And even if he is he's running behind the #1 rated run line in the league(we'll see how we are without Mathis) and then even if he is sharing some carries ties with Ryan Matthews who would start on the Cowboys, and about 20 other teams. Not ****ing Joseph Randle

IH8RICE
08-29-2015, 10:41 PM

cowboys can still win it though While true, with the injuries you have and we lack at the moment, things look better for the Eagles
Eagles over still over paid for a RB that will share time we may have,but we will probably have a top 3 rushing core this year. Not only that but we have a RB that can move the chains on 3rd and short and red zone opportunities we missed so many times last year.
Bardford is still injury prone, Cowboys defense has upgraded imohes he is, but with the protection he's been getting so far, I'm not as worried as I was. See post 51 for the answer to your defense.
Pass rush has the potential to rival the Giants in the last 2000s for both teams

Cowboys/Eagles is a definitive champ of the eastagreed, unfortunately for you guys we play both games against you early in the season and both games are to our benefit( first is at home week 2 and the other is after a bye for us and on a short week for you after playing Seattle in week 9.

Answered

ForeverAKevin
08-29-2015, 10:43 PM
A lot of people say the Patriots and the Broncos but I'll say maybe the Dolphins lmao. Colts and steelers aren't bad either. And any one else notice Jimmy Garopollo is like Alex Moran from BMS and Gronk is like thad. Just a thought.

BenadrylBandit
08-29-2015, 10:45 PM
The Cowboys pass rush is not going to be top 10

No order of top 10

Eagles
Denver
Baltimore
Houston
New England
Miami
Buffalo
Carolina
Arizona
Seattle
Rams
Jets
Lost count of Better front 7s

kovalchuk71
08-29-2015, 11:19 PM
Bumping this thread in January when Philly is out of the playoffs and OP is in his bed crying.

holtmcg
08-29-2015, 11:31 PM
The Eagles have won 3 playoff games in the last decade.

F*cking LMAOOOOOOOO

NYG >>>>> Philly

jujuB
08-29-2015, 11:31 PM
I need the Eagles to at least win the division.

Have big money on them.

who do you think is realistically going to win the superbowl?

cuz i have money in a account that i need to use up. it has a $500 minimum before i can withdraw. im about 200 bucks away.

BenadrylBandit
08-29-2015, 11:36 PM
who do you think is realistically going to win the superbowl?

cuz i have money in a account that i need to use up. it has a $500 minimum before i can withdraw. im about 200 bucks away.

top 3? Pats, Seahwaks, Birds

BenadrylBandit
08-29-2015, 11:37 PM

F*cking LMAOOOOOOOO

NYG >>>>> Philly

Sorry can't hear you over your irrelevancy

holtmcg
08-29-2015, 11:41 PM
http://data.whicdn.com/images/6381559/large.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QHQXDny.jpg
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zZF6uDt.jpg
Looks like we have the same amount of playoff wins in a similar decade...but that's none of my business.uh... 2004 was 11 years ago, bud...

And even with your "similar decade" scenario, at least the Giants have two rings to show for it.

LMAOOOOOO

holtmcg
08-29-2015, 11:42 PM
Sorry can't hear you over your irrelevancyTwo Super Bowl victories in one decade >>>>> Zero Super Bowl victories in your entire existence

LMAOOOOO

Creaso
08-29-2015, 11:42 PM

Your qb is unproven and coming off his second knee injury, same knee to if I remember correctly sounds like an upgrade to me.

IH8RICE
08-29-2015, 11:47 PM
uh... 2004 was 11 years ago, bud...

And even with your "similar decade" scenario, at least the Giants have two rings to show for it.

LMAOOOOOO

Two Super Bowl victories in one decade >>>>> Zero Super Bowl victories in your entire existence

LMAOOOOO
Talks about super bowls when he said the Eagles only won 3 playoff games in the last decade. Way to defer.

Your qb is unproven and coming off his second knee injury, same knee to if I remember correctly sounds like an upgrade to me.

Your QB is 35 with a bad back. It seems to me that you Dallas fans pray we have injuries because you see the potential we have when healthy. It's literally the only thing you bring up when talking about our current roster.

Creaso
08-29-2015, 11:47 PM

The defense doesn't need to be great or even good for us to contend in the playoffs. It just has to be average or slightly below average and I'm confident it will be.

We can still run the ball 400 times with our plethora of running backs.

The year before last we ran next to nothing had a historically bad defense and still where a romo injury or a backup qb mistake from the playoffs.
So running a bunch isn't the thing that makes our offense potent.

holtmcg
08-29-2015, 11:49 PM
Talks about super bowls when he said the Eagles only won 3 playoff games in the last decade. Way to defer.

Your QB is 35 with a bad back. It seems to me that you Dallas fans pray we have injuries because you see the potential we have when healthy. It's literally the only thing you bring up when talking about our current roster.Because from 2005 up to now, the Eagles have three playoff wins...

Embarrassing. NYG has and will always, always be a better franchise. Why can't you accept facts?

Edit: and yes, I'm going to bring up Super Bowl wins because that's every organization's goal. To win a Lombardi trophy. Deal with it.

Creaso
08-29-2015, 11:50 PM

Your QB is 35 with a bad back. It seems to me that you Dallas fans pray we have injuries because you see the potential we have when healthy. It's literally the only thing you bring up when talking about our current roster.

It's not okay to bring up someone coming off two knee surgeries when someone else does it first?
I honestly don't think Bradford is a good qb. But I haven't watched him much.

**** I don't even know who is on your roster anymore chip traded away half the team lol.

IH8RICE
08-29-2015, 11:50 PM
The defense doesn't need to be great or even good for us to contend in the playoffs. It just has to be average or slightly below average and I'm confident it will be.

[/b]We can still run the ball 400 times with our plethora of running backs.[/b]

The year before last we ran next to nothing had a historically bad defense and still where a romo injury or a backup qb mistake from the playoffs.
So running a bunch isn't the thing that makes our offense potent.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/6381559/large.jpg

IH8RICE
08-29-2015, 11:55 PM
Because from 2005 up to now, the Eagles have three playoff wins...

Embarrassing. NYG has and will always, always be a better franchise. Why can't you accept facts?

Edit: and yes, I'm going to bring up Super Bowl wins because that's every organization's goal. To won a Lombardi trophy. Deal with it.

I count 8 playoff wins. It's literally right above you. Touché on the Lombardi trophy rant.

It's not okay to bring up someone coming off two knee surgeries when someone else does it first?
I honestly don't think Bradford is a good qb. But I haven't watched him much.

**** I don't even know who is on your roster anymore chip traded away half the team lol.

how can you possibly come in a thread and say these things and then admit you haven't even seen us play any this year. Turn on ESPN or go to your app and read the very first headline you see. Injuries aside, the Eagles will win the East.

Creaso
08-29-2015, 11:57 PM
http://data.whicdn.com/images/6381559/large.jpgyeah really I remember screaming at the tv cuz we wouldn't run it and then romo would throw an int lol.

Running the ball may have made romo more efficient but his numbers last year aren't a huge statistical outlier as far as points produced goes.

Also last year he played with a broken back and was amazing.

Creaso
08-30-2015, 12:00 AM
I count 8 playoff wins. It's literally right above you. Touché on the Lombardi trophy rant.

how can you possibly come in a thread and say these things and then admit you haven't even seen us play any this year. Turn on ESPN or go to your app and read the very first headline you see. Injuries aside, the Eagles will win the East.i didn't say I haven't seen you play. I said I haven't seen Bradford play much. I don't care about preseason. I'm not going to change how I feel about a player after a good preseason. He does look better then I remember with the Rams. But you still didn't answer my question why is it not okay to bring up the 2 knee surgeries?

You don't participate in sarcasm do you?

IH8RICE
08-30-2015, 12:01 AM
Because from 2005 up to now, the Eagles have three playoff wins...

Edit: and yes, I'm going to bring up Super Bowl wins because that's every organization's goal. To win a Lombardi trophy. Deal with it.

yeah really I remember screaming at the tv cuz we wouldn't run it and then romo would throw an int lol.

Running the ball may have made romo more efficient but his numbers last year aren't a huge statistical outlier as far as points produced goes.

Also last year he played with a broken back and was amazing.

He was amazing because the pressure he has had in previous years (because of a lack of a balance running and passing game) wasn't there. I fully expect him to take more of the pressure this year simply because you lack talent at the RB position. Not to say they won't produce but it won't be close to what you got last year. Like you said, when the pressure is on Romo to throw to win, he's going to make some costly mistakes. Week 2 will be here in just a few weeks. We will see then.

holtmcg
08-30-2015, 12:02 AM

how can you possibly come in a thread and say these things and then admit you haven't even seen us play any this year. Turn on ESPN or go to your app and read the very first headline you see. Injuries aside, the Eagles will win the East.The Giants have won 8 playoff games in the last decade. The Eagles have won 3. Holy sh*t are you blind? Or can you NOT count? Please tell me you're trolling or something...

Creaso
08-30-2015, 12:04 AM
He was amazing because the pressure he has had in previous years (because of a lack of a balance running and passing game) wasn't there. I fully expect him to take more of the pressure this year simply because you lack talent at the RB position. Not to say they won't produce but it won't be close to what you got last year. Like you said, when the pressure is on Romo to throw to win, he's going to make some costly mistakes. Week 2 will be here in just a few weeks. We will see then.

I suppose that's your prediction.

Last year your predictions didn't work out so well for you.

IH8RICE
08-30-2015, 12:06 AM
i didn't say I haven't seen you play. I said I haven't seen Bradford play much. I don't care about preseason. I'm not going to change how I feel about a player after a good preseason. He does look better then I remember with the Rams. But you still didn't answer my question why is it not okay to bring up the 2 knee surgeries?

You don't participate in sarcasm do you?

It's perfectly fine to bring them up. It's definitely something I continue to put in my post(barring injury, etc) because there's a chance he could reinsure again. It's just the fact the first three things cowboy fans bring up is Bradfords injury, Demario's mileage and kiko Alonso's injury. every team has them. Sean Lee, romo, and McFadden are prime examples for your team. It's not something I'm going to use against you right now because they're all healthy. See my point?

Sarcasm was turned off after holt started trolling.

holtmcg
08-30-2015, 12:09 AM
It's perfectly fine to bring them up. It's definitely something I continue to put in my post(barring injury, etc) because there's a chance he could reinsure again. It's just the fact the first three things cowboy fans bring up is Bradfords injury, Demario's mileage and kiko Alonso's injury. every team has them. Sean Lee, romo, and McFadden are prime examples for your team. It's not something I'm going to use against you right now because they're all healthy. See my point?

Sarcasm was turned off after holt started trolling.What? I'm NOT trolling... I'm literally stating FACTS that YOU posted... Wtf? I think you're trolling because I'm assuming that you don't know how to count on purpose (very serious).

And if you're being sarcastic and what not, cool. But at least put a (sarcasm) tag on it or something. I detect sarcasm through tone of voice, not words typed on a sports forum.

IH8RICE
08-30-2015, 12:10 AM
The Giants have won 8 playoff games in the last decade. The Eagles have won 3. Holy sh*t are you blind? Or can you NOT count? Please tell me you're trolling or something...

Sorry, looking at the wrong stuff. You're right.

I suppose that's your prediction.

Last year your predictions didn't work out so well for you.

New year. New prediction.

holtmcg
08-30-2015, 12:14 AM
Sorry, looking at the wrong stuff. You're right.

New year. New prediction.lol its all good I've been drinking a lot tonight. I was like "u wot m8?"

IH8RICE
08-30-2015, 12:16 AM
The Giants have won 8 playoff games in the last decade. The Eagles have won 3. Holy sh*t are you blind? Or can you NOT count? Please tell me you're trolling or something...

lol its all good I've been drinking a lot tonight. I was like "u wot m8?"

Lol. Ditto. Taking my L.

2010JW
08-30-2015, 05:46 AM
Typical cowboy fan answer.That's all u got?

Yeah man sadly that's all I got. In reality it's impossible to win against you eagle fans because it's like arguing with ****in women, you can never win lmao

AreolaBorealis
08-30-2015, 06:08 AM
Why didn't the eagles in lord of the rings just fly the ring to mordor?

Because the eagles were from philadelphia and didn't know what a ring looked like

YellowOnYellow
08-30-2015, 06:09 AM
What's Bradford over under for games played this season? 6.5?

No wanting him to get hurt but just saying nomisayian?

IH8RICE
08-30-2015, 06:43 AM
Yeah man sadly that's all I got. In reality it's impossible to win against you eagle fans because it's like arguing with ****in women, you can never win lmao

How ironic coming from a Laker fan

smallbonesjones
08-30-2015, 09:25 AM
if sam mother****ing bradford stays healthy eagles will go undefeated

HoustonMiscer
08-30-2015, 09:28 AM

F*cking LMAOOOOOOOO

NYG >>>>> Philly

Tfw Eagles have won more playoff games than Texans

holtmcg
08-30-2015, 09:58 AM
Tfw Eagles have won more playoff games than TexansI would hope so. They've been around since the 30s. They have no Super Bowl rings, though.

LMAOOOOO

phillyfreak7
08-30-2015, 11:15 AM
Why didn't the eagles in lord of the rings just fly the ring to mordor?

Because the eagles were from philadelphia and didn't know what a ring looked likeJesus

2010JW
08-30-2015, 11:28 AM

Potato response.
Why the hate? You a Lebronie? lol

Look eagle fans, you guys are doing good preseason and already thinking youre making it to the super bowl hence the title. You guys got a good thing going but you guys gotta slow down, gotta let the season unroll and then you can start talking all yo sh!t. Right now it's preseason and it's for evaluating players. Talk your sh!t when you beat good teams when it's regular season with their starters

CurryTech777
08-30-2015, 11:31 AM
Potato response.

Look eagle fans, you guys are doing good preseason and already thinking youre making it to the super bowl hence the title. You guys got a good thing going but you guys gotta slow down, gotta let the season unroll and then you can start talking all yo sh!t. Right now it's preseason and it's for evaluating players. Talk your sh!t when you beat good teams when it's regular season with their starters

cowboys
lakers
giants

greg plitt

5'6 175lbs

lol

2010JW
08-30-2015, 11:54 AM
cowboys
lakers
giants

greg plitt

5'6 175lbs

lol

Raiders
Wildcards
MC

PM $

5'6"

lol

DefensiveEnd896
08-30-2015, 11:54 AM
Can't believe how cocky Eagles fans are over a bunch of preseason games.

IH8RICE
08-30-2015, 12:08 PM
Potato response.

No I'm not a lebronie, but you damn sure fit the bill of a kobetard, hence the irony. Look, I'm having fun with this. It's all football banter to get the football season into gear. If I were a bit serious, I'd be offering ban bets already. I, and my fellow philly fans, are just excited seeing things look a hell of a lot better than we thought they would. Preseason or not, you have to like what you're seeing out there so far.

Can't believe how cocky Eagles fans are over a bunch of preseason games.

Shouldn't every fan for the respective team be? Preseason or not, our defense looks good, our special teams is going to kick ass again, our Running game is on point, our made-of-glass QB is looking damn near perfect and our O-line is protecting. By your logic, we should play even better when it counts since every other team is just out there warming up.

2010JW
08-30-2015, 12:20 PM
No I'm not a lebronie, but you damn sure fit the bill of a kobetard, hence the irony. Look, I'm having fun with this. It's all football banter to get the football season into gear. If I were a bit serious, I'd be offering ban bets already. I, and my fellow philly fans, are just excited seeing things look a hell of a lot better than we thought they would. Preseason or not, you have to like what you're seeing out there so far.

Dat 5 NBA Championships tho breh.

Have to agree Philly is looking solid.
Makes me look forward to week 2 and week 9!!

Let's be real though, we still got the best trio WR, best pass rush, and are taking the division

Creaso
08-30-2015, 12:28 PM

Hahahhahaha! **** man lakers fans are like talking to brick walls. Philly fans are better by a milimeter

I'm mad at the nfl for scheduling both games in the eagles favor. That's ****ing ridiculous!

2010JW
08-30-2015, 12:44 PM
Hahahhahaha! **** man lakers fans are like talking to brick walls. Philly fans are better by a milimeter

I'm mad at the nfl for scheduling both games in the eagles favor. That's ****ing ridiculous!

Suns

lol

IH8RICE
08-30-2015, 12:45 PM

Definitely made me smile when I realized how they scheduled it. We will probably still split though. We normally do.

Creaso
08-30-2015, 12:51 PM
Definitely made me smile when I realized how they scheduled it. We will probably still split though. We normally do.
Naturally I want the sweep. But split seems most likely. Can't wait for week 1-16 hahaha.

Suns

lol
Lol :)

holtmcg
08-30-2015, 01:15 PM

I'm mad at the nfl for scheduling both games in the eagles favor. That's ****ing ridiculous!Actually, Lakers have rings so I can definitely get along better with them. Philly fans act like they've won multiple Super Bowls. It's beyond embarrassing. The Eagles are easily one of the worst franchises of all time.

2010JW
08-30-2015, 01:29 PM
Actually, Lakers have rings so I can definitely get along better with them. Philly fans act like they've won multiple Super Bowls. It's beyond embarrassing. The Eagles are easily one of the worst franchises of all time.

He has a point.
So many laker haters lol!

Creaso
08-30-2015, 01:40 PM
Actually, Lakers have rings so I can definitely get along better with them. Philly fans act like they've won multiple Super Bowls. It's beyond embarrassing. The Eagles are easily one of the worst franchises of all time.

Bwhahahahahah damn that's cold

DefensiveEnd896
08-30-2015, 01:52 PM

Shouldn't every fan for the respective team be? Preseason or not, our defense looks good, our special teams is going to kick ass again, our Running game is on point, our made-of-glass QB is looking damn near perfect and our O-line is protecting. By your logic, we should play even better when it counts since every other team is just out there warming up.

Of course but I don't think fans of other teams are predicting their team is guaranteed to go to the SB.. Patriots looked horrible when they lost to KC last year and we all saw how that ended.

A lot of football left to be played, the regular season hasn't even started yet.

BenadrylBandit
08-30-2015, 01:55 PM

Wat. Worst franchise based off what? Lack of trophies is the only thing you can argue. 7th highest valued franchise by Forbes. Since 2000 they've been to the playoffs 10x, won the division 7x. Been to a Super Bowl. Been to 5 NFC championships. Regardless of winning a superbowl, which obviously is a let down, few teams can say they've had that much recent success. I'm happy that my team has been consistently competitive. By comparison the Cowboys have been to the playoffs 5x since 2000 and won the division 3x, with zero NFC championship appearances.

If your only basis for saying they're a terrible franchise is a lack of super bowl wins (3 NFL championships, u mirin?), then under that logic you would believe that the Raiders are a better franchise? I think I've made my point.

Only team to beat Lombardi in a championship game.

HoustonMiscer
08-30-2015, 02:20 PM
Wat. Worst franchise based off what? Lack of trophies is the only thing you can argue. 7th highest valued franchise by Forbes. Since 2000 they've been to the playoffs 10x, won the division 7x. Been to a Super Bowl. Been to 5 NFC championships. Regardless of winning a superbowl, which obviously is a let down, few teams can say they've had that much recent success. I'm happy that my team has been consistently competitive. By comparison the Cowboys have been to the playoffs 5x since 2000 and won the division 3x, with zero NFC championship appearances.

If your only basis for saying they're a terrible franchise is a lack of super bowl wins (3 NFL championships, u mirin?), then under that logic you would believe that the Raiders are a better franchise? I think I've made my point.

Only team to beat Lombardi in a championship game.

Many people say they have brutal fans there lol. They have been fairly successful in the last decade but it seems like the fan base there isn't as appreciative of the team as other fan bases would be. I am speaking from an outside pov so I may be wrong.

BenadrylBandit
08-30-2015, 02:25 PM
Many people say they have brutal fans there lol. They have been fairly successful in the last decade but it seems like the fan base there isn't as appreciative of the team as other fan bases would be. I am speaking from an outside pov so I may be wrong.

I'm very familiar with the hate our fans get. We hold our teams to a high standard and let them know when we're not happy. We still sell out every game and show love to the players who perform well under the "harsh" conditions of playing in philly. Many players have said, although it's tough sometimes, that playing in Philly and in front of these fans is something special.

I'm very appreciative of them being a consistent competitor. Many fans bring up past rings (Cowboys fans) like they were alive to appreciate winning them. Cool your team had success in the 90's, average fan on these forums is in their early 20's so they were what? Anywhere from 3-6 years old when they won? The Eagles have been competitive for the majority of my life, and through the years where I can actually appreciate them being competitive.

MurkinSeason
08-30-2015, 03:03 PM
So hilarious how most of these kids don't even watch the games but have the nerve to post about their "team" after they watch the highlights. Shut up already.

IH8RICE
08-30-2015, 03:08 PM
I'm very familiar with the hate our fans get. We hold our teams to a high standard and let them know when we're not happy. We still sell out every game and show love to the players who perform well under the "harsh" conditions of playing in philly. Many players have said, although it's tough sometimes, that playing in Philly and in front of these fans is something special.

I'm very appreciative of them being a consistent competitor. Many fans bring up past rings (Cowboys fans) like they were alive to appreciate winning them. Cool your team had success in the 90's, average fan on these forums is in their early 20's so they were what? Anywhere from 3-6 years old when they won? The Eagles have been competitive for the majority of my life, and through the years where I can actually appreciate them being competitive.

Well said!

So hilarious how most of these kids don't even watch the games but have the nerve to post about their "team" after they watch the highlights. Shut up already.

Official Dallas Cowboys Thread----------------->

MurkinSeason
08-30-2015, 03:09 PM
Well said!

Official Dallas Cowboys Thread----------------->

Just pointing out the obvious.

Creaso
08-30-2015, 03:24 PM

You do know the person you are arguing with is a giants fan right?

But go ahead keep bad mouthing the Cowboys. Who did more right in 3 years then your team has in 3 decades lol.

Many fans like to bring up the past like they were alive to appreciate the winning.

Most of them were like 6.

6 is alive last time I checked bro. Just saying

BenadrylBandit
08-30-2015, 03:30 PM

But go ahead keep bad mouthing the Cowboys. Who did more right in 3 years then your team has in 3 decades lol.

Many fans like to bring up the past like they were alive to appreciate the winning.

Sorry should have said "old enough" to appreciate it. I'm sure there were a lot of 6 year old's intently watching Cowboys games in the 90's.

Creaso
08-30-2015, 03:37 PM
Sorry should have said "old enough" to appreciate it. I'm sure there were a lot of 6 year old's intently watching Cowboys games in the 90's.

Yeah probably thousands of 6 year olds

mikeoc322
08-30-2015, 03:44 PM
https://instagram.com/p/65DoAotP-k/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTiFRa70m48

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/196nhxfozg479gif/ku-xlarge.gif

BenadrylBandit
08-30-2015, 04:00 PM
Yeah probably thousands of 6 year olds

You're missing the point.

Anyway think we all can agree that we need the regular season like now. Torture waiting.

Pissbeerbreh
08-30-2015, 05:07 PM
I hope it's the Broncos. As much as I want the Eagles to win a SB, Manning getting a 2nd ring over my team wouldn't sting all that much. Plus the Eagles are the next NFL dynasty. No rush :)

Slamt
08-30-2015, 05:15 PM
Eagles will beat the Bills in the superbowl you heard it here first

two perennial superbowl chokers goin at it, we will come out on top

2010JW
08-30-2015, 05:36 PM

Anyway think we all can agree that we need the regular season like now. Torture waiting.

That's the only thing I agree with you

It needs to start now lol!!

Creaso
08-30-2015, 05:40 PM

You're missing the sarcasm. Football is really deeply ingrained in the lives of Texans.

I recorded super bowl 30 and I was like 9 and I watched it about 100 times in the van on road trips.

It's annoying Bringing up the last I get it but whatever.

Can't wait for week1

kovalchuk71
08-30-2015, 05:45 PM

Was at SB XLII 15 rows from where Plax caught the winning TD........Just sayin ;). Wasn't 6. Easily one of the best moments of my life. What an atmosphere.

Tom Petty at half didn't hurt either....

IH8RICE
08-30-2015, 05:47 PM
You're missing the sarcasm. Football is really deeply ingrained in the lives of Texans.

I recorded super bowl 30 and I was like 9 and I watched it about 100 times in the van on road trips.

It's annoying Bringing up the last I get it but whatever.

Can't wait for week1

I remember watching Randell Cunningham do the legendary flip touchdown and re enacting it on my folks bed as my dad and his friend were downstairs screaming hysterically.

Creaso
08-30-2015, 05:50 PM
I remember watching Randell Cunningham do the legendary flip touchdown and re enacting on my folks bed as my dad and his friend were downstairs screaming hysterically.
You know I hate you and all but man you're my fav eagles fan lol.

My older brother and dad got me into football. I was playing it soon as I could walk and yes I liked and watched football at a young age I don't know why that's hard to believe.

IH8RICE
08-30-2015, 06:01 PM
You know I hate you and all but man you're my fav eagles fan lol.

My older brother and dad got me into football. I was playing it soon as I could walk and yes I liked and watched football at a young age I don't know why that's hard to believe.

Many of my friends have their sons in football so I get it. Those boy live, eat, and sleep football too. Definitely something I think that's in your blood.

Damn all we're missing now is a firepit, graham crackers/chocolate/marshmallows, and some alcoholic beverage and talk about our favorite football pastime( which will inevitably lead to smashing sloot talk).

bananabucket
08-30-2015, 06:39 PM

no need to mention Seattle twice. they or GB would lay waste to Philly in the playoffs.

kovalchuk71
08-30-2015, 06:49 PM
no need to mention Seattle twice. they or GB would lay waste to Philly in the playoffs.

Depends on how bad the Cobb injury is, honestly. Without Cobb and Nelson, you might as well stick a fork in them. They're done.

jujuB
08-30-2015, 06:51 PM

dang. those spreads don't look too rewarding. lol

spazzin
08-30-2015, 07:02 PM
if healthy the eagles are extremely legit

so much depth all over except secondary

Jw9thwonder
08-30-2015, 07:06 PM
eagles fan checking in

im just phucking jacked that the regular season is finally here.

feels like its been an eternity

kovalchuk71
08-30-2015, 07:39 PM
eagles fan checking in

im just phucking jacked that the regular season is finally here.

feels like its been an eternity

Exactly. Regardless of who you root for, there is actually something to watch on TV now!!!!!!!11!!!

holtmcg
08-30-2015, 09:09 PM

Only team to beat Lombardi in a championship game.Because 7th highest "valued" franchise from Forbes = best?

LMAOOOOO

Why can you phaggots deal with the fact that the Giants, Cowboys, and Redskins will and always will be better organizations? These aren't made up statistics. They're facts. Deal with it.

LMAOOOOO @ being around since the 30s with ZERO Super Bowl victories. So embarrassing. WOAT franchise without a shadow of a doubt.

Creaso
08-30-2015, 09:10 PM
Can we all agree American football is master race sport.

BenadrylBandit
08-30-2015, 09:14 PM
Because 7th highest "valued" franchise from Forbes = best?

LMAOOOOO

Why can you phaggots deal with the fact that the Giants, Cowboys, and Redskins will and always will be better organizations? These aren't made up statistics. They're facts. Deal with it.

LMAOOOOO @ being around since the 30s with ZERO Super Bowl victories. So embarrassing. WOAT franchise without a shadow of a doubt.

Solid post, thanks for all those eye opening facts. If they're the 7th most valuable franchise that would make them the 7th most valuable franchise. No where did I imply they were the best you ****ing illiterate.

Deflect, deflect, deflect

holtmcg
08-30-2015, 09:15 PM
Many people say they have brutal fans there lol. They have been fairly successful in the last decade but it seems like the fan base there isn't as appreciative of the team as other fan bases would be. I am speaking from an outside pov so I may be wrong.Brutal is giving Philadelphia Eagles fans a compliment, lol. They're barbaric. They legitimately KILL opposing fans @ the Linc (dead serious)(no pun).

holtmcg
08-30-2015, 09:16 PM
Solid post, thanks for all those eye opening facts. If they're the 7th most valuable franchise that would make them the 7th most valuable franchise. No where did I imply they were the best you ****ing illiterate.

Deflect, deflect, deflectWhere did I deflect? I've stated facts. Are you THAT dense?

BenadrylBandit
08-30-2015, 09:21 PM
Where did I deflect? I've stated facts. Are you THAT dense?

What facts did you state? You posted an opinion that 3 organizations are better when one of them is currently in shambles, you didn't address anything I said. Did you even read the post? I don't feel like holding your hand through understanding it so no need to respond further.

Please dispute this. These are actual facts.

Since 2000 they've been to the playoffs 10x, won the division 7x. Been to a Super Bowl. Been to 5 NFC championships. Regardless of winning a superbowl, which obviously is a let down, few teams can say they've had that much recent success. I'm happy that my team has been consistently competitive. By comparison the Cowboys have been to the playoffs 5x since 2000 and won the division 3x, with zero NFC championship appearances.

Creaso
08-30-2015, 09:26 PM
What facts did you state? You posted an opinion that 3 organizations are better when one of them is currently in shambles, you didn't address anything I said. Did you even read the post? I don't feel like holding your hand through understanding it so no need to respond further.

Since 2000 they've been to the playoffs 10x, won the division 7x. Been to a Super Bowl. Been to 5 NFC championships. Regardless of winning a superbowl, which obviously is a let down, few teams can say they've had that much recent success. I'm happy that my team has been consistently competitive. By comparison the Cowboys have been to the playoffs 5x since 2000 and won the division 3x, with zero NFC championship appearances.

So you're saying your franchise is better then the Cowboys?

holtmcg
08-30-2015, 09:29 PM

Since 2000 they've been to the playoffs 10x, won the division 7x. Been to a Super Bowl. Been to 5 NFC championships. Regardless of winning a superbowl, which obviously is a let down, few teams can say they've had that much recent success. I'm happy that my team has been consistently competitive. By comparison the Cowboys have been to the playoffs 5x since 2000 and won the division 3x, with zero NFC championship appearances.I'm not a Cowboys fan so IDGAF what they've done since then. I'm a Giants fan. Since 2000, both teams have 10 playoff wins.

The Giants have two rings to show for it. The Eagles have zero. No matter how much you try and rationalize your bullsh*t, the Giants have had more success. Deal with it.

BenadrylBandit
08-30-2015, 09:32 PM
So you're saying your franchise is better then the Cowboys?

No, why is this so hard to understand lmao. This retard (not you) is suggesting that the Eagles aren't a good franchise because of a lack of super bowl wins. I post facts to suggest that they are currently a very good franchise regardless of not winning a super bowl. Would you say the raiders are currently a good franchise? No. So basing a franchise's "value" on just super bowls is idiotic.

I'm not a Cowboys fan so IDGAF what they've done since then. I'm a Giants fan. Since 2000, both teams have 10 playoff wins.

The Giants have two rings to show for it. The Eagles have zero. No matter how much you try and rationalize your bullsh*t, the Giants have had more success. Deal with it.

Lol again you're missing the entire point. I did not say the eagles are better franchise than any other franchise. Nor anything to suggest the Giants haven't been successful. I used the comparison of arguably the best franchise to show that the eagles are currently a great franchise without having won a super bowl.

Also to your point about Eagles not winning a super bowl even though they've been around since the 30's. This just shows how little you know about football. The eagles have been around since the 30's yes, but the super bowl era didn't start till 1967. In the time up till then the Eagles won 3 NFL championships. Yes they are win-less in the super bowl era, however they won the championship before it was called the super bowl.

Creaso
08-30-2015, 09:34 PM
K
No, why is this so hard to understand lmao. This retard (not you) is suggesting that the Eagles aren't a good franchise because of a lack of super bowl wins. I post facts to suggest that they are currently a very good franchise regardless of not winning a super bowl. Would you say the raiders are currently a good franchise? No. So basing a franchise's "value" on just super bowls is idiotic.

Meh I'm a Suns fan I understand where you are coming from.

Super Bowls are hard as **** to get.

holtmcg
08-30-2015, 09:35 PM
No, why is this so hard to understand lmao. This retard (not you) is suggesting that the Eagles aren't a good franchise because of a lack of super bowl wins. I post facts to suggest that they are currently a very good franchise regardless of not winning a super bowl. Would you say the raiders are currently a good franchise? No. So basing a franchise's "value" on just super bowls is idiotic.The Raiders are a good franchise, though. At least they've won a few times.

And no matter how mad it makes you, every organization strives for a Lombardi Trophy. So yes, success is highly based on the fact that you can, well, you know... Win one...

BenadrylBandit
08-30-2015, 09:43 PM
The Raiders are a good franchise, though. At least they've won a few times.

And no matter how mad it makes you, every organization strives for a Lombardi Trophy. So yes, success is highly based on the fact that you can, well, you know... Win one...

You're putting all emphasis for your opinion on super bowl wins. Not current success The Raiders are arguably the worst run franchise in the league right now and have been for awhile.

A super bowl is incredibly hard to win so to put your value only on that and not other factors (winning the division, making the playoffs, winning playoff games, and super bowl appearances etc) is very shortsighted

holtmcg
08-30-2015, 09:49 PM
You're putting all emphasis for your opinion on super bowl wins. Not current success The Raiders are arguably the worst run franchise in the league right now and have been for awhile.

A super bowl is incredibly hard to win so to put your value only on that and not other factors (winning the division, making the playoffs, winning playoff games, and super bowl appearances etc) is very shortsightedHow am I being "short sighted"? It's every organizations goal to win a Super Bowl. This isn't being short sighted at all... It's being factual. The Eagles are one of the worst franchises of all time. This is NOT debatable. Why can't you just accept FACTS?

BenadrylBandit
08-30-2015, 10:16 PM
How am I being "short sighted"? It's every organizations goal to win a Super Bowl. This isn't being short sighted at all... It's being factual. The Eagles are one of the worst franchises of all time. This is NOT debatable. Why can't you just accept FACTS?

Because you've posted none to dispute my point.

Lets take names out of it and just look at the facts. Over the past 15 years which team is the better franchise?

Team A: 145 - 94 record, made the playoffs 10x, won their division 7x, went to the NFC Championship 5x, went to 1 super bowl. Never won a super bowl
Team B: 89 - 151 record, made the playoffs 3x, won their division 3x, went to the AFC Championship 1x, went to 1 super bowl. Last won a super bowl 32 years ago

Think I'm done here.

holtmcg
08-30-2015, 11:04 PM
Because you've posted none to dispute my point.

Lets take names out of it and just look at the facts. Over the past 15 years which team is the better franchise?

Team A: 145 - 94 record, made the playoffs 10x, won their division 7x, went to the NFC Championship 5x, went to 1 super bowl. Never won a super bowl
Team B: 89 - 151 record, made the playoffs 3x, won their division 3x, went to the AFC Championship 1x, went to 1 super bowl. Last won a super bowl 32 years ago

Think I'm done here.Game, blouses.

You just beat yourself in your own argument. Also, I didn't say "in the last fifteen years"

I said "of all time"

Deal with it. WOAT franchises gonna WOAT

BenadrylBandit
08-30-2015, 11:36 PM
Game, blouses.

You just beat yourself in your own argument. Also, I didn't say "in the last fifteen years"

I said "of all time"

Deal with it. WOAT franchises gonna WOAT

you're actually a potato.

ITT recent success isn't relative to a teams status, if you win a super bowl in your first year as a team and then have zero winning seasons there after you are a great franchise.

But hey you're a giants fan and have nothing to look forward to this season. At least Cowboys fans have a horse in the race so their chit talk has basis.

holtmcg
08-31-2015, 12:02 AM
you're actually a potato.

ITT recent success isn't relative to a teams status, if you win a super bowl in your first year as a team and then have zero winning seasons there after you are a great franchise.

But hey you're a giants fan and have nothing to look forward to this season. At least Cowboys fans have a horse in the race so their chit talk has basis.At least the Giants have won a Super Bowl this decade. What do the Eagles have?

LMAOOOOO

repsDTGdaily
08-31-2015, 09:00 AM
Remember that one time Detroit dominated in the preseason?

Everyone does, because they went 0-16 in the regular season. LMFAO.

LOL@Eagles winning anything other than the scummiest fans in the league award....This is getting cringe-worthy. "Remember that one time" as if it's the rule and not the exception. Preseason is a bad indicator either way.

TAWS6
09-16-2015, 12:06 PM
Eagles vs Jags SB confirmed.