PDA

View Full Version : Rate My Team (10 Team League)

BeastModeFTW
08-23-2015, 03:46 PM
10 team league half ppr 2 qb's, 2 rb's 3 recievers, 1 te, 2 flex
qb: colin kaeperGOAT, marcus MariGOATa, rgknee
rb: cj anderson, melvin gordon, chris ivory, tevin coleman, duke johnson jr
wr: julio jones, jordan matthews, brandin cooks, devante adams, anquan boldin, devante parker, breshad perriman
te: greg olsen
def: texans
kicker: cody parkey

Poppingtags
08-23-2015, 04:01 PM
Not a fan of your QBs or runningbacks at all.

WRs are looking pretty juicy tho

wickedman
08-23-2015, 04:09 PM
Nine out of ten times you won't make the playoffs because your QBs are really, really bad on paper.

The one out of ten times Kaepernick reverts back to running all over people, and MariGOATa comes into the league firing, you win the league easily.

Extreme risk/reward team.

Edit: Probably more like one out of twenty.

poonpounder311
08-23-2015, 04:09 PM
That's probay the most poverty 10 man team I ever seen

100% SRS.

Lunatic
08-23-2015, 04:14 PM
LOL at QBs

BeastModeFTW
08-23-2015, 04:19 PM
Nine out of ten times you won't make the playoffs because your QBs are really, really bad on paper.

The one out of ten times Kaepernick reverts back to running all over people, and MariGOATa comes into the league firing, you win the league easily.

Extreme risk/reward team.

Edit: Probably more like one out of twenty.

this is what I'm hoping. I'm huge of fan of both but I can defintely see weak qb playing killing me. I wanted to pick Teddy Bridgewater but the server froze and bot picked boldin for me.

SompletelyCober
08-23-2015, 04:20 PM
This legitmately may be the worst team I've ever seen.

wtf is this sh!t. If you didn't show up for your draft and let the computer select for you, you would have been much better off.

http://i.imgur.com/dHHzESG.gif

JBhaverhill
08-23-2015, 04:22 PM
That's probay the most poverty 10 man team I ever seen

100% SRS.

This. That looks like a 15 team league roster.

BeastModeFTW
08-23-2015, 04:44 PM
strong trolling ITT: its like you guys don't realize that Jordy Nelson just tore his acl which makes devante adams a wr2 who I have as the 4th best reciever on my team. greg olsen with kelvin out for the year is pretty much a lock for a top 3 tight end. julio can easiy be the #1 overall reciever, matthews will take over the lead reciever role in the eagles offense where jackson and maclin were 10 top recievers, cooks is the #1 target on the saints, boldin has been a 1,000 yard reciever the last 2 years on the 49ers and remains Kap's favorite target on a team that will pass more, chris ivory is set to be a 3 down back on an improved jets offense. Kap will have a huge year this as the team is playing uptempo and will go back to letting him run + better targets. texans defense and cody parkey are both elite fantasy wise. CJ Anderson was a top 5 last year over the last 8 games as the starter and broncos will be more run oriented this year. melvin gordon is the undisputed starting running back on a good offense.

starting lineup:
qb: Kap/Mariota
rb: anderson/gordon
wr: julio/matthews/cooks
te: olsen
flex: adams
flex: boldin
defense: texans
kicker: parkey

wickedman
08-23-2015, 05:00 PM
this is what I'm hoping. I'm huge of fan of both but I can defintely see weak qb playing killing me. I wanted to pick Teddy Bridgewater but the server froze and bot picked boldin for me.

Yeah rest of the team is solid, you need to just gamble on Adams being money now that Jordy is injured and try to package Cooks or Matthews and something for a QB and something back. Or just roll with the hope that both Kaep and Mariota perform because then you'll be made obv. Teddy would have been a vast improvement over Boldin, a shame that happened or your team would feel a lot safer.

I play in a 2 QB league as well and I also like to try and dig around the dumpster for QBs but it is just so easy to bite you in the ass. I actually drafted Kaepernick the year after he exploded as my QB1 and my team was immediately crippled from the start. If you can get lucky in a 2 QB league and find that guy you're made, but most of the time it doesn't work and you are scrambling. I had Palmer last year and with 20 QBs gone + ones stashed on byes you're left digging through **** to try and get points when he got injured. I was starting Manziel and Mettenberger praying that one of them would end up decent. If MariGOATa is doing game manager, 10 point week **** your team is sunk.

But thinking about it some more, if you can't find someone with a third QB like Eli or Palmer, some name that won't carry a lot of weight for it - that is willing to let them go cheap I would just stick it out with what you have and go with the upside potential of the team. If you can find some potato who will jump on Adams now with the Jordy injury + RGKnee/Mariota for an Eli/Carson Palmer type of QB I would do that.

poonpounder311
08-23-2015, 05:35 PM
strong trolling ITT: its like you guys don't realize that Jordy Nelson just tore his acl which makes devante adams a wr2 who I have as the 4th best reciever on my team. greg olsen with kelvin out for the year is pretty much a lock for a top 3 tight end. julio can easiy be the #1 overall reciever, matthews will take over the lead reciever role in the eagles offense where jackson and maclin were 10 top recievers, cooks is the #1 target on the saints, boldin has been a 1,000 yard reciever the last 2 years on the 49ers and remains Kap's favorite target on a team that will pass more, chris ivory is set to be a 3 down back on an improved jets offense. Kap will have a huge year this as the team is playing uptempo and will go back to letting him run + better targets. texans defense and cody parkey are both elite fantasy wise. CJ Anderson was a top 5 last year over the last 8 games as the starter and broncos will be more run oriented this year. melvin gordon is the undisputed starting running back on a good offense.

starting lineup:
qb: Kap/Mariota
rb: anderson/gordon
wr: julio/matthews/cooks
te: olsen
flex: adams
flex: boldin
defense: texans
kicker: parkey

LoL OP on that delusional Tyme cuz.

This team might finish 8th in a 14 man league.

You might wanna call the cops because your buddies just raped you bro.

mikeoc322
08-23-2015, 06:07 PM
Nice OP. Good luck man.

Here's my squad. First time playing Fantasy. Did I do alright? 10 man league, I picked 3rd in a snake draft & for points it says H2H

http://i.imgur.com/xD00FN7.png

QB: Peyton Manning, Teddy Bridgewater
RB: Eddie Lacy, Todd Gurley, Ryan Matthews (flex), Darren Sproles & Darren McFadden
WR: Calvin Johnson, A.J Green, Doug Baldwin, Percy Harvin, Pierre Garcon & Victor Cruz
TE: Jason Witten
K: Adam Vinatari
D: Seattle, took them w/ my last pick in the 8th round, lol.

rocketfish
08-24-2015, 07:31 AM
one of the worst 10 man team drafts i've seen

the man posting above me has a real 10 man team

I really hope you are trolling