PDA

View Full Version : Rioting Asylum Shelter Inhabitants Scream 'Allahu Akbar' as They Attack German Police

wamplex
08-20-2015, 01:46 PM
Riot police were forced to fall back and barricade themselves inside a building as the intensity of sectarian violence grew around a refugee centre in Germany last night.

The riot turned Thuringa, Germany into a warzone on Wednesday after “religious differences” between different Muslim sects over their interpretation of the Koran led to mass demonstrations at an asylum centre in the town. The building was trashed, with windows smashed, doors and stud walls demolished and furniture destroyed. Eighteen, including six police officers, had to seek hospital treatment.

Local sources told Breitbart London that riot police were pushed back by the immigrants and journalists had to run for their lives as men armed with iron bars and stones rampaged. Fires were deliberately set and police officers were forced to take shelter, locking themselves inside a building.

Some of the extraordinary scenes have been caught on camera, as hundreds of voices scream the Muslim war-cry “Allahu Akbar” into the German night. Spiegel reports there had been an attempted lynching after one man in the asylum centre had torn pages out of the Koran and put them in the toilet. After police stepped in to protect the man, the mob turned on him instead.

The Prime Minister of the State of Thuringa has responded by ordering that in future, migrant accommodation would be segregated by ethnicity to reduce the chances of different groups trying to kill each other once they had arrived on German soil. This is the second riot at the same centre this month – two weeks ago eight were injured as inmates protested their standard of living as financed by the German taxpayer.

Overcrowding caused by the unprecedented numbers of immigrants to Germany may have also been a contributing factor. Local media reports that while the centre is rated to hold a maximum of 1,200 people, presently over 1,800 live there. Just yesterday the German government revised its annual asylum estimated upwards, as they reacted to the heavier than anticipated flow of human traffic across the Mediterranean and up the Balkans. Until this week the government reassured its people there would only be 450,000 asylum applications in 2015 – still the highest figure every recorded for the country, but what they considered manageable. Yesterday, it was moved to 800,000.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/08/20/watch-rioting-asylum-shelter-inhabitants-scream-allahu-akbar-as-they-attack-police/

H6VtSXI7tXM

This is what we get for letting these people in, they cant even riot or protest without shouting their Allahu Akbar(God is great). Religious morons. Europe is really feeling the cultural enrichment lately with all these riots and injuries by the people who are obviously grateful for the opportunity to live & start a new life in a 1st world country after getting out of their Islamic chitholes.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/08/20/15/2B84712500000578-3204828-image-m-32_1440081649946.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/08/20/15/2B86935700000578-3204828-image-a-30_1440081210206.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/08/20/18/2B866FA600000578-3204828-image-m-5_1440090007087.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/08/20/18/2B871A4600000578-3204828-image-m-15_1440093459775.jpg

Same thing in other countries....

X2rmA9A7CEM

todayislegsday
08-20-2015, 02:37 PM
"The Prime Minister of the State of Thuringa has responded by ordering that in future, migrant accommodation would be segregated by ethnicity to reduce the chances of different groups trying to kill each other once they had arrived on German soil."

Openly admitting they are savages

todayislegsday
08-20-2015, 02:44 PM
LOL @ committing your own genocide

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/cuck_zpsmd0gfsoz.png

Weightaholic
08-20-2015, 06:03 PM
Wherever Mohammedans go they enrich the local culture, don't they?

meteoraniac
08-20-2015, 06:34 PM
they better not disrupt my holiday in Germany next month

Weightaholic
08-20-2015, 06:46 PM
they better not disrupt my holiday in Germany next month

That's very selfish of you. Don't you know that trying to kill each other over interpretations of what some 6th century paedophile warlord and madman may have said is of utmost importance?

MinisterOfLust
08-20-2015, 06:50 PM
Allah is taking over Europe

brighamw
08-20-2015, 06:57 PM
I often wonder if the civilized world will wake up before it's too late and collectively rid their worlds of this scourge...

carnivore74
08-20-2015, 06:59 PM
"The Prime Minister of the State of Thuringa has responded by ordering that in future, migrant accommodation would be segregated by ethnicity to reduce the chances of different groups trying to kill each other once they had arrived on German soil."

Openly admitting they are savages

and inbred.

cashinout
08-20-2015, 07:01 PM
you don't understand OP, this is just cultural enrichment

it's good in the long run, think how many of these rioters are going to grow up to be nobel prize winners? how many scientific papers they'll publish, how many multi-employee businesses they'll create

you just wait!

Igmann
08-20-2015, 07:16 PM
This would be a really good time to call in the Gestapo and the SA.

5yR0wlrq_h4

Darkhare
08-20-2015, 11:57 PM
LOL @ committing your own genocide

[img]http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/cuck_zpsmd0gfsozmg]

Basically.

I don't see how people aren't seeing this. White guilt idiots are literally opening the doors and letting these people commit world domination through slowly filtering in. They don't care about your customs or needs, their religion makes them arrogant and self righteous so why do we care about them?!

The old tale of the two bulls on the hill top hits this perfectly.

The old bull and young bull look down to the field and see dozens of cows eating.. the young bull says, "whoaa, let's run down there and **** one of those cows" the old bull says: "no, let's walk down there, and **** them all".

So in short: muslims are old bulls and they are going to **** us all.. pepper dat angus boys.

Highwind7
08-21-2015, 12:17 AM
how come none of them aren't immigrating to Israel?

TheFassbender
08-21-2015, 12:24 AM
I often wonder if the civilized world will wake up before it's too late and collectively rid their worlds of this scourge...

Civilisations are not murdered, they commit suicide

That even Sweden will vote far right when pushed too far gives me hope though.

Vietgoboi
08-21-2015, 12:31 AM
how come none of them aren't immigrating to Israel?I detect a hint of sarcasm in your post or maybe I'm getting sleepy.

In reply, Israel does not take any crap from Muslims.

yage
08-21-2015, 01:04 AM
Basically.

I don't see how people aren't seeing this. White guilt idiots are literally opening the doors and letting these people commit world domination through slowly filtering in. They don't care about your customs or needs, their religion makes them arrogant and self righteous so why do we care about them?!

The old tale of the two bulls on the hill top hits this perfectly.

The old bull and young bull look down to the field and see dozens of cows eating.. the young bull says, "whoaa, let's run down there and **** one of those cows" the old bull says: "no, let's walk down there, and **** them all".

So in short: muslims are old bulls and they are going to **** us all.. pepper dat angus boys.

The ironic thing is that those skin-tight jean wearing, pubic-hair-beard toting professional whingers will be the FIRST to suffer under a Muslim majority society.

wamplex
08-21-2015, 11:08 AM
Full version of that video I posted yesterday, nutty Allahu Akbars demolishing their new home:

FwUTFw9he2A

illriginalized
08-21-2015, 11:59 AM
Let me guess.. they were Afghanis or Pakistanis.. lol or both. :rolleyes:

Last I checked there's Muslims in America..

The U.S.A. is civilized, yeah?

Tell me.. are the Muslims in America uncivilized?

It's obvious Europeans, or at least their governments are really ****ing stupid. Their immigration policy or borders, whatever you wanna call it, is a circus act.

Moral of the story..

Don't be like this guy.. you might go on a killing spree and end up on the news for just 15 seconds of fame.

Anondragon2012
08-21-2015, 12:08 PM
During WW2, the German Army segregated POW camps to prevent this from happening (as they clearly understood and accepted racial and religious realities).
You would think at least the German government would have learned the good lessons from this, but it seems they preferred to completely deny their past and refer to political correctness and its associated chaos.

illriginalized
08-21-2015, 12:16 PM
During WW2, the German Army segregated POW camps to prevent this from happening (as they clearly understood and accepted racial and religious realities).
You would think at least the German government would have learned the good lessons from this, but it seems they preferred to completely deny their past and refer to political correctness and its associated chaos.

Sheeeeeit after WW2? Germany has to be the epitome of PC. lol

todayislegsday
08-21-2015, 01:10 PM
Sheeeeeit after WW2? Germany has to be the epitome of PC. lol
USA is the most liberal nation on the Planet Post 1950's

You will not see a Half Turk President in Germany anytime soon.