PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Bass: "Kobe Arguably The Best Player In The Game"

BeastModeFTW
08-07-2015, 08:16 AM
das it mane. goatbe already garnering the highest respect from his new teammates. This coming on the heels after Swaggy P said Kobe is the MVP last year.
http://t.co/J7vMz6Om1J

sdballer5588
08-07-2015, 08:18 AM
Lol @ how fast you think a player's opinion matters.

Plays for the Celtics? No one cares bruh.
Gets traded to the Lakers and makes one off hand comment about his new teammate (who btw has totally alienated himself from this team)? MY GOD THIS MAN IS A BASKETBALL GURU LISTEN UP WORLD.

HoustonMiscer
08-07-2015, 08:25 AM
OP Brandon Bass is reading this right now laughing hard as fuk. He is laughing at the fact that you value is opinion so much yet he doesn't even who the fuk you are. His bish said to him "Hey baby you know who OP is?" and he responded with "No who the fuk is OP lol." After this conversation he proceeded to fuk her like no tomorrow and blasted her in the face. He then logged on to Misc and read this OP of yours. He is wondering who you are and why you value is damn opinion so much. The reason I know all this is because the sloot he fukked... was my oneitis.

laxster
08-07-2015, 08:31 AM
'Arguably'

And you call yourself a liberal arts major

BeastModeFTW
08-07-2015, 08:32 AM
OP Brandon Bass is reading this right now laughing hard as fuk. He is laughing at the fact that you value is opinion so much yet he doesn't even who the fuk you are. His bish said to him "Hey baby you know who OP is?" and he responded with "No who the fuk is OP lol." After this conversation he proceeded to fuk her like no tomorrow and blasted her in the face. He then logged on to Misc and read this OP of yours. He is wondering who you are and why you value is damn opinion so much. The reason I know all this is because the sloot he fukked... was my oneitis.

its not so much Brandon Bass its more of that its another indication that the actual players still think Kobe is an elite player as opposed to the media which takes every chance they can to bash Kobe.

waytoodeep03
08-07-2015, 08:33 AM
Oh but if JR smith said Lebron was the best ever this thread would be 15 pages already from lecucks

waisoserious
08-07-2015, 08:34 AM
Oh but if JR smith said Lebron was the best ever this thread would be 15 pages already from lecucks

lol lecucks

on spread

CobyWan
08-07-2015, 08:49 AM
I bet you can't even get clutchanalyst to say Kobe is the best in the league.

Who am I kidding? He will be in this thread shortly...

ClutchAnalyst
08-07-2015, 09:02 AM

IMO he's still up there as one of the best players still due to skills and iq. Veteran gameplay goes a long way, but you wouldn't know that because the only way you can comprehend and enjoy basketball is by reading box score stats and following sports journalists.

proceed to calling me a homer.

chlaxman
08-07-2015, 09:07 AM
Maybe Bass was talking about a rec league game?

Spill512
08-07-2015, 09:28 AM
But people don't wanna hear the truth though.

sdballer5588
08-07-2015, 09:44 AM

IMO he's still up there as one of the best players still due to skills and iq. Veteran gameplay goes a long way, but you wouldn't know that because the only way you can comprehend and enjoy basketball is by reading box score stats and following sports journalists.

proceed to calling me a homer.

13 minutes. That is how long the ClutchAnalyst "save Kobe" beacon takes.

Spill512
08-07-2015, 09:48 AM
das it mane. goatbe already garnering the highest respect from his new teammates. This coming on the heels after Swaggy P said Kobe is the MVP last year.
http://t.co/J7vMz6Om1J

Lol @ how fast you think a player's opinion matters.

Plays for the Celtics? No one cares bruh.
Gets traded to the Lakers and makes one off hand comment about his new teammate (who btw has totally alienated himself from this team)? MY GOD THIS MAN IS A BASKETBALL GURU LISTEN UP WORLD.

2 minutes

1800_Cool_Guy
08-07-2015, 09:49 AM
lol @ Kobe being better than Russell Westbrook. If I want a chucker, give me Westbrook.

sdballer5588
08-07-2015, 09:53 AM
2 minutes

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/a2qQ4_PtZTY/hqdefault.jpg

cashinout
08-07-2015, 10:06 AM
perkins says it about a 30 yr old lebron in his prime

"oh what does he know" "perkins hasn't been relevant in years" "perkins sucks"

bass says it about an injured 37 year old who hasn't played in two years

"oh yea he has a point!"

kobetards have no grasp on reality

kovalchuk71
08-07-2015, 10:48 AM
perkins says it about a 30 yr old lebron in his prime

"oh what does he know" "perkins hasn't been relevant in years" "perkins sucks"

bass says it about an injured 37 year old who hasn't played in two years

"oh yea he has a point!"

kobetards have no grasp on reality

God, Swaggy P is such a cringey nickname. A subpar nickname for a subpar player?