PDA

View Full Version : Former UK PRIME MINISTER Accused in ****phile Rape Case Similar to US Franklin Case

metco
08-05-2015, 04:31 PM
A UK Prime Minister is the equivalent to a US president, this would be as if George HW Bush Sr. had just been accused of the same thing in the 90s White House. In fact it was getting close to that in the call-boy story which broke in the 90's when Bush Sr. was in, about the same time a huge story was breaking in Nebraska about a **** ring which flew boys to Washington DC.
http://www.rt.com/uk/311620-neville-thurlbeck-ted-heath/

‘More damaging than Watergate’: Ex-News of the World news editor on Ted Heath rape claims

Allegations that former Prime Minister Ted Heath raped a 12-year-old boy could be “far more damaging” to the political establishment than the Watergate scandal, according to former News of the World news editor Neville Thurlbeck.

If a Westminster ****phile network was covered up during the 1970s and 1980s, its exposure could pose a great threat to political integrity, Thurlbeck told RT’s Going Underground.

Heath served as Conservative PM from 1970 to 1974. He died in 2005 at the age of 89. He is the most high profile figure to be accused of historic child sex abuse to date.

The latest claim has seen the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) open an investigation into whether Wiltshire Police dropped a case against a brothel owner who threatened to expose the former prime minster as a ****phile.

Thurlbeck, who worked for the News of the World for 21 years before the paper closed during the phone hacking scandal, said the most important development of the Heath scandal is that it is “moving now into the Westminster ****phile investigation.”

“Dame Barbara Castle had a dossier in 1984 which was seized by Special Branch, and on that list was Sir Edward Health.

“People will now wonder whether there was a cover up, right at the heart of the establishment 30 years ago.

“This has the potential to be far more explosive, far more damaging to political institutions than even Watergate, it’s growing by the day,” he told RT’s Afshin Rattansi.

Heath’s alleged victim, who said he was 12 when the former PM raped him, said he had been abused throughout his childhood by his father and other ****phile connections, including Heath.

His attacker remained unknown to him until 1965, the man claims, when he saw a photo of Heath standing next to Margaret Thatcher.

In statements to his legal team reported in the Mirror, the man said: “I learned that he was MP for Bexley. This answered a lot of questions as to why no-one believed me about the London saga. I got called a liar and a fantasist.”

The allegations against Heath emerged after a retired Wiltshire police officer, who reached a senior rank in the force, revealed a case involving a brothel owner had been dropped when she said she would expose Heath.

Wiltshire Police have also launched their own inquiry into the claims, and have urged any potential victims to come forward.

Superintendent Sean Memory of Wiltshire Police said: “The allegation is that a trial was due to take place in the 1990s and information was received in that trial that Sir Ted Heath was involved in the abuse of children and the allegation is from the result of that information that the trial never took place.

“A retired senior police officer [came] forward towards the end of 2014 indicating that they were aware of this information.

“This is an appeal for victims in particular. If you have been the victim of any crime from Sir Ted Heath or any historical sexual offence, or you are a witness or you have any information about this, then please come forward.”

From "The Franklin Scandal" book by Nick Bryant

http://www.franklincase.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=85&Itemid=21

The lurid tale of Franklin, to borrow an adjective from the New York Times in 1988, begins with Larry King. Not the CNN talk show host, but Lawrence King, Jr. of Omaha, who sang the national anthem at the 1984 Republican convention in Dallas, and throughout the '80s was described as a GOP high-roller andthe fastest rising African-American star in the Republican Party. As King named-dropped to a reporter for Omaha's weekly Metropolitan in 1988:

"I know some of the people I admire aren't very popular. Ed Meese. The late Bill Casey of the CIA. And I love former Chief Justice Burger. Those are the people I really like to talk to. Bill Casey ... I thought so very highly of him."

Tall and corpulent, King had a fondness for flowers, fine tailored suits, expensive cars, mansions, chartered jets, and glistening jewelry. He had a hand in an array of businesses, but his day job was general manager of the Franklin Federal Credit Union, created to provide loans for Omaha's underserved black community.

Vice Chairman for Finance of the National Black Republican Council, a sanctioned affiliate of the Republican National Committee, King also chaired the Council of Minority Americans, a nonprofit group that sponsored a $100,000 gala at the 1988 Republican convention in New Orleans. The host committee included former President Gerald Ford, Alexander Haig, and Jack Kemp. A ten-minute videotape featuring King and Jack Kemp, urging blacks to vote for George Bush, Sr., was shown at the gala.

On November 4, 1988, federal agents descended on the Franklin Credit Union; the National Credit Union Administration would ultimately conclude that $39.4 million had been stolen. King was indicted on 40 counts, which included conspiracy, fraud, and embezzlement. Current Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, then chairman of the Equal Opportunity Commission, described King as a friendly person, and said his legal travails were unfortunate.

Larry King had been dogged by accusations of ****philia for a number of years. Among the first accusers was Eulice Washington, who claimed King flew her to out-of-state ****philic orgies. She had been adopted by relatives of King's in the 1970s. Her new mother was King's cousin Barbara Webb, and her new father was husband Jarrett Webb, who sat on the board of the Franklin Federal Credit Union. To Eulice Washington, King had been Uncle Larry. Larry King set up the ****phile ring, says Eulice. From my knowledge and from what I saw go down, he was the man who got it moving and rolling. Everything went through him. He loves boys. He loves them like he shouldn't.

Shortly after the Franklin raid, rumors of a nationwide ****phile network swept Nebraska, and in January of 1989 a subcommittee of the state's legislature convened in Lincoln to investigate both Franklin's looting and the whispers of far worse crimes. The subcommittee would be called the Franklin Committee, and it was chaired by the 64-year-old Loren Schmit, a corn farmer, stalwart Republican, and 24-year veteran of Nebraska's legislature. The Franklin Committee had not even started its work when Schmit received his first anonymous phone call. Schmit told reporters for British television that the caller had urged him to drop the inquiry because it would reach the highest levels of the Republican Party.

http://www.franklincase.org/

BANNED DOCUMENTARY PULLED BY HBO
sQHrbJPhus4

http://educate-yourself.org/tg/franklincoverupexcerptwashtimesphoto.shtml

http://educate-yourself.org/tg/wtpage1edit1200w.jpg