GaloisTheory
08-03-2015, 09:00 PM
BHzHYas94fE

blckndyllw
08-03-2015, 09:00 PM
o-nrYTNjxpg

sword_
08-03-2015, 09:01 PM
Them KKK members and white supremacists know their shoe game I'll give them that

http://cdn.barstoolsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Screen-Shot-2015-05-15-at-7.45.08-AM.png?b840a6

biggestmuff
08-03-2015, 09:04 PM
what's wrong? racist wears shoes made by racists.

Dxohamah
08-03-2015, 09:08 PM
If I've learned anything from trolling storm-front and VNN its that White supremacists and members of the KKK don't really have animosity towards blacks like people think they do from the mid 20th century. Pretty much all of their hatred is geared towards the Jews and they think we (black people) are just marionettes for the Jews and we're being used to try to distract white people from succeeding and surpassing jews with our sports and entertainment and chit.....or something to that effect....

LASound
Probs just an old dude who thinks they're comfortable and has a hard time finding comfy shoes in general

Doubt he knows or cares.

Just an old racist dude anyways, why do we care what he thinks?

TremblingEagle
What are Fubu shoes?

FUBU is a black clothing line from the 90's

I'm not sure if there are any black clothing lines from this modern generation to compare it too.

KingSWRV
08-03-2015, 09:14 PM

For us, by us.

What does that mean? Black people? BET?

Realistically lol, those extreme KKK people have the same amount of racism in their brain as the average black people in schools and communities across America.

I always lol when black people still bring up the KKK in modern times as evidence/example symbolic of white racism. It's the same as a white person going to a ghetto black gang neighborhood. As a black person going to some rare KKK infested area. Except there's like a handful of those in activity today but there are ghettos in ever major city in America.

FUBU lmao. How can black people be OK with these racist brands lmao.

What if Abercrombie was called White Wear. That wouldn't fly.

Ayudha
08-03-2015, 09:14 PM
FUBU made some Great jeans BITD...

Marronis
08-03-2015, 09:17 PM

Damien from shark tank isn't racist

TkHomie
08-03-2015, 09:17 PM
o-nrYTNjxpg
fuukk I am in tears!!

niahmas
08-03-2015, 09:20 PM
If I've learned anything from trolling storm-front and VNN its that White supremacists and members of the KKK don't really have animosity towards blacks like people think they do from the mid 20th century. Pretty much all of their hatred is geared towards the Jews and they think we (black people) are just marionettes for the Jews and we're being used to try to distract white people from succeeding and surpassing jews with our sports and entertainment and chit.....or something to that effect....

Seriously this, I was extremely surprised when I went to frontstorm for the first time and saw that the overwhelming majority of posts spewed hatred for jews and not blacks. These guys just don't want to live around blacks but their hatred is 100% for jewish people.

Walmart sells fubu shoes by the way, which is probably where he got them.

TremblingEagle
08-03-2015, 09:23 PM
For us, by us.

Realistically lol, those extreme KKK people have the same amount of racism in their brain as the average black people in schools and communities across America.

I always lol when black people still bring up the KKK in modern times as evidence/example symbolic of white racism. It's the same as a white person going to a ghetto black gang neighborhood. As a black person going to some rare KKK infested area. Except there's like a handful of those in activity today but there are ghettos in ever major city in America.

You seem to know a lot about ghettos are you some ghetto scientist?

Every ghetto I've ever been to you can always find a few white people, either they live there or dating somebody there.

TremblingEagle
08-03-2015, 09:25 PM
Seriously this, I was extremely surprised when I went to frontstorm for the first time and saw that the overwhelming majority of posts spewed hatred for jews and not blacks. These guys just don't want to live around blacks but their hatred is 100% for jewish people.

SF and VN are all the old school white power sites
newer stuff like Chimpout and Reddit's Coontoon are much more focused on hating and killing blacks. That's the places the South Carolina church shooter spent his time online.

Dxohamah
08-03-2015, 09:30 PM
SF and VN are all the old school white power sites
newer stuff like Chimpout and Reddit's Coontoon are much more focused on hating and killing blacks. That's the places the South Carolina church shooter spent his time online.

For some reason I don't think those places are truly racist like storm-front. I think its just a harsh non PC subsection to rip on us because they think we're a protected group that cannot be made fun of, so they kinda vent their anger and crass jokes there

Epilerik
08-03-2015, 09:52 PM
For us by us

This is horrible but I find offensive humor funny: Farmers Used to Buy Us

TremblingEagle
08-03-2015, 09:55 PM
This is horrible but I find offensive humor funny: Farmers Used to Buy Us

not that offensive (to me)
and it helps its funny and true

BradyBConner
08-03-2015, 09:56 PM

If you think the folks on the VNN and st0rmfr0nt don't aggressively hate black people, you clearly haven't spent enough time on there.

ashketchup963
08-03-2015, 10:02 PM
o-nrYTNjxpgi lost my sh*t at this lol

irmocool
08-03-2015, 10:02 PM
ironic as phuck

Mobraelite
08-03-2015, 10:07 PM
Nothing new here white people and blacks will never truly get along

eh i think they can

but we have to remember politicians and media are on an agenda and they really push it hard in regards to racism

all that breeds is more hate and anger between the races

we need really think for our selves and not what a small group of people in power want us to believe

if we thought for ourselves a white guy would look at a black guy and realize " hey he is just a dude like me" and visa versa

instead the news fills the majority with hate and you see people committing crimes against other people at random and they have never seen that person before in their life

bottom line, think for yourself

partyparty
08-03-2015, 10:14 PM
Correct

Raymondandretti
08-04-2015, 09:26 AM
What are thoooossseeee!?

Lol

RIKTER
08-04-2015, 10:22 AM
For us, by us.

It wouldn't fly because it wouldn't sell.

RIKTER
08-04-2015, 10:25 AM
Nothing new here white people and blacks will never truly get along

I don't think this is true. Its less about race(although that doesn't sell, so thats all the media makes it about) then social economic differences. Wealthy educated black people aren't going to get along very well with poor whites...and vice versa.

Darkhare
08-04-2015, 10:59 AM
fuukk I am in tears!!

don't even know this meme and that is a damn good vid HAHAHA

Jasonw1178
08-04-2015, 11:36 AM
FUBU Farmers Used to Beat Us.

Genius move for whoever started that line, Al Sharpton must be impressed. Using the Race Card as a Crebit Card. CEO10K/DAY/10

Bushmaster
08-04-2015, 11:41 AM

There's a CTard here who's always blaming dem dere Juze, and I kid you not he tried to pass st0rmfront off as a legit source one time lol. That along with "Real Jew News."