PDA

View Full Version : glycogen vs electrolytes

jinkty
07-25-2015, 09:13 AM
Muscles started cramping, lacking in strength and feeling very tired.
I haven't eaten much at all for the past few days, so I'm unsure which is more likely (i have a little exp with keto)
I had to go for a bit of a walk, over an hour of which was spent in heavy rain/wind with no actual weather protection.
I took a berocca about half an hour ago (idk enough about electrolytes but i feel like i'd need potassium and other ones more than sodium & chloride) but I'm still feeling as achy and tired/run down. I probably need carbs rather than this being an electrolyte imbalance, right?

sevenhm
07-25-2015, 09:17 AM
What are your macros? Current weight? Training routine?

jinkty
07-25-2015, 09:33 AM
What are your macros? Current weight? Training routine?
today i've eaten a few eggs, a tablespoon of sugar, and a piece of chocolate covered honeycomb.
20g fat/24g protein/5-10g sugar
160ish
walking in the cold windy rain for a couple hours

my usual macros are keto (40%f 55%p ~5%c) and i haven't lifted all year

rhadam
07-25-2015, 11:03 AM
Muscles started cramping, lacking in strength and feeling very tired.
I haven't eaten much at all for the past few days, so I'm unsure which is more likely (i have a little exp with keto)
I had to go for a bit of a walk, over an hour of which was spent in heavy rain/wind with no actual weather protection.
I took a berocca about half an hour ago (idk enough about electrolytes but i feel like i'd need potassium and other ones more than sodium & chloride) but I'm still feeling as achy and tired/run down. I probably need carbs rather than this being an electrolyte imbalance, right?

today i've eaten a few eggs, a tablespoon of sugar, and a piece of chocolate covered honeycomb.
20g fat/24g protein/5-10g sugar
160ish
walking in the cold windy rain for a couple hours

my usual macros are keto (40%f 55%p ~5%c) and i haven't lifted all year

you're either trolling or stupid.

jinkty
07-25-2015, 05:56 PM
you're either trolling or stupid.

Great post, really. It's not like I've done more exercise on both less carbs and less total kcal before. Not like micros are a valid query given my diet as of late. Not like you didn't explain what's stupid, and if it's my diet you're calling stupid it's actually stupid of you to assume I'm starving on purpose with access to food. Not like I've got a reason to keep coming back to this chitty forum when I'd get more personalised and relevant (not to mention correct and not so excessively conceited) information reading a blog. To the few decent posters on this forum: I wonder how you stick around.

rhadam
07-25-2015, 11:24 PM
Great post, really. It's not like I've done more exercise on both less carbs and less total kcal before. Not like micros are a valid query given my diet as of late. Not like you didn't explain what's stupid, and if it's my diet you're calling stupid it's actually stupid of you to assume I'm starving on purpose with access to food. Not like I've got a reason to keep coming back to this chitty forum when I'd get more personalised and relevant (not to mention correct and not so excessively conceited) information reading a blog. To the few decent posters on this forum: I wonder how you stick around.

http://blog.europeana.eu/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/DearDiary_opt.jpg