PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP GOING CRAZY... Nutrition help

aklin989
07-23-2015, 07:17 PM
Hey guys, been lifting heavy as fuq since december, took 2 months off/slacked, and I am on week 5.5 now of cutting. I'm very impatient and I think having a hard time because I'm comparing where I was to where I am now. ANYWAY. Macros: 165 g carb, 50 g fat, 159 g protein.
I'm about 150ish pounds, have only lost about 6 friggin pounds since december, but lost tons of inches. I'm going insane because I want to weigh 120, and feel like I should be at least a little closer since I've been doing this forever. So all yall pro cutters out there, PLEASE HELP ME. I weigh out everything, too, so i know im counting precisely. Also I am 5 ft 6 in. Female, 21. I think I've got pictures on my profile.

Ferdi92
07-23-2015, 07:48 PM
haha no need to freak out, we'll help you!

so first of all what's your activity level? how many times do you lift weights? any cardio?

you're at 1750 calories right now. i personally would eat a little more fats and keep protein at at least 1g per lbs bodyweight (while cutting).

if you don't want to lower your calorie intake, just up your activity level/cardio.

aklin989
07-23-2015, 07:52 PM
I lift hard for about an hour and a half 6 days a week. And I do cardio 3 to 4 times a week, no more than 20 minutes each time, only hiit.

Ferdi92
07-23-2015, 07:55 PM
i calculated my micros and macros here: http://iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

try this out and let me know what it tells you concerning calorie intake, how much protein, fats and carbs.

aklin989
07-23-2015, 07:58 PM
It says 180 g carb, 150 g protein, and 60 g fat.

But if Im already eating less than that, how is the above gonna work? Unless I'm not eating enough. Or being patient enough. Rgh

Ferdi92
07-23-2015, 08:02 PM
Yes, that's 110 calories more than you already eat.

So there's 2 ways that you could go from here: 1) eat at maintenance for a week or two, give your body a little break and then keep cutting again.

or 2) be more patient, keep the hard work up, eventually lower your calories (for example 50 calories every week for the next 4 weeks).

results will come, don't except magic to happen within 5.5 weeks of a cut. it sounds like you know what you're doing and that you put hard work into it, just keep that up!