PDA

View Full Version : My diet

Mehhzyy
07-22-2015, 06:47 PM
Hey guys. I'm bulking and my goal is for aesthetics and eventually a body worthy of a physique competitor or a natural fitness model.

Stats: 18, 5'6, 135lbs.

Not including the measurements or macros in the below sample diet but I made it to hit my macros, made it affordable because there's a family of 4 being supported by a single retired mother.

2900 calories
135g of protein
80 grams of fat
417 carbs

Meal 1 - Weight Gainer (homemade)
Meal 2 - 2 Whole Eggs, toast, natty peanut butter, tuna, black coffee
Meal 3 - Brown Rice, brocolli, either chicken, steak, lean beef or lean fish
Meal 4 - Pasta, lentils, either chicken, steak, lean beef or lean fish
Meal 5 - Nuts and a fruit
Meal 6 - Protein Shake
Supplement Stack - Multivitamins, Fish Oil, Whey and Creatine
Only fluids I will be consuming is coffee, green tea, water, whole milk and almond milk.

Anything wrong?

ShyGuyXS
07-22-2015, 07:18 PM
Macros seem good enough. Try that intake for a couple of weeks and monitor your weight trend and strength in the gym.

Some advice: Add more vegetables for micronutrients - in-season and bulk frozen veggies are somewhat more affordable on a tight budget. Multivitamins are just a supplement and can cover some gaps, but whole foods should be your main go-to source for nutrients.

Mehhzyy
07-22-2015, 07:38 PM
Some advice: Add more vegetables for micronutrients - in-season and bulk frozen veggies are somewhat more affordable on a tight budget. Multivitamins are just a supplement and can cover some gaps, but whole foods should be your main go-to source for nutrients.
Thanks for the reply. :D

I get a lot of micronutrients from my lean meats/fish, fruit, lentils, brocolli and I also eat a lot of asparagus, green beans, peas and sometimes corn.

Plus the multivitamin and fish oil supplement.