PDA

View Full Version : What should I do, bulk/cut?

icecruiser
07-14-2015, 08:47 AM
Hi guys, I know this is quite a common thread but I need external advice.
I have just turned 18, and in a few weeks all academic commitments are over. I'll have quite a long period of 'spare time' and would like to get into some sort of routine.
(Quick note; I used to weigh a lot (and look like it) and was just very big a few years ago, and have lost that weight 2~3 years ago to what you can see now)

After doing a lot of reading and gathering information etc. I am not really sure what is the best way to start with my current body state? Really just need some other opinions.
Pics below:
i.imgur.com/qQiBHzC.jpg
i.imgur.com/Jt2KJlg.jpg
i.imgur.com/qKziRCk.jpg

Appreciate it, cheers.

Znik
07-14-2015, 08:57 AM
Bulk (slowly) , you have absolutely nothing to cut down to, need to gain mass before you do that.

icecruiser
07-14-2015, 09:06 AM
Bulk (slowly) , you have absolutely nothing to cut down to, need to gain mass before you do that.

Thanks for the quick reply. I was just a bit worried about what effect the moobs there would still have, if any, before starting?

Znik
07-14-2015, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. I was just a bit worried about what effect the moobs there would still have, if any, before starting?

What moobs ? There are hardly anything there and you are skinny as hell. Since you have been pretty big, it's a fair assumption you will have a degree of body-dysmorphia (pretty much all of us ex-fatties do). You have nothing to worry about in terms of moobs, and packing on more mass before you go on a cut will be beneficial on so many levels.