PDA

View Full Version : 40 year old Jerry Stackhouse schooling young bucks with that OMG (old man game)

TBETBE23
07-09-2015, 10:18 PM
WGpc38TEOqQ

Hardcore_D00d
07-09-2015, 10:28 PM
it's crazy how good pros are compared to regular people. i played against david lee before and got absolutely wrecked.

grandpa White Chocolate tearing it up
4dlIJpHYCZk

1800_Cool_Guy
07-09-2015, 10:29 PM
Sheed dominating people at 40 also. He should still be in the NBA if he stopped bulking.

46f7dA354xM

ClevageGobbler
07-09-2015, 11:19 PM
it's crazy how good pros are compared to regular people. i played against david lee before and got absolutely wrecked.

grandpa White Chocolate tearing it up
4dlIJpHYCZk

Damn what was it like guarding Lee? He's an animal. It's too bad for him (only in the sense of getting minutes to play lol) that everybody on the Warriors was unbelievable and he got extremely limited playing time.

I know a dude who plays NCAA ball for UCI and fortunate enough to play against LMA and guard him during a few pickup games. He said he caught glimpses of when he actually tried and just shook his head saying he could get anything he wanted. No stopping him. And his jumpshot was butter. That was all in 2013. My bro got to play against Amir Johnson weeks before the Pistons drafted him. He was doing windmills over my bro and his teammate (2v2) LOL. I just want to play against one NBA forward/center to get a feel and I'm good. I would try to provoke him and see what it's like to guard an aggressive big, all I wanna know.

HotCheetos
07-10-2015, 12:23 AM
Sheed dominating people at 40 also. He should still be in the NBA if he stopped bulking.

46f7dA354xM
Lol when they try an lob the ball for a dunk and he swats it and tells the passer "don't try that bullchit "

BieberFeverBrah
07-10-2015, 12:53 AM

46f7dA354xMfuk I love this guy. Goat player, goat nba troll, the best, srs.

WApolo
07-10-2015, 01:09 AM

46f7dA354xM

Lol'd at that 6'6" skinny dude trying to chit talk Sheed at around 1:20.

Can't imagine any refs at that level standing up to Wallace's talk.

ThrowinWeight
07-10-2015, 05:34 AM

Yep it's not even close. I played against quite a few pros Melo, Rudy Gay, Delonte West, Gary Neal probably more can't remember.

I'm actually fairly decent, played college ball, but Rudy would consistently block my shot when I went in for a lay-up. His wingspan and hops pretty much made it impossible to go inside.

wifestealer
07-10-2015, 05:49 AM
Damn what was it like guarding Lee? He's an animal. It's too bad for him (only in the sense of getting minutes to play lol) that everybody on the Warriors was unbelievable and he got extremely limited playing time.

I know a dude who plays NCAA ball for UCI and fortunate enough to play against LMA and guard him during a few pickup games. He said he caught glimpses of when he actually tried and just shook his head saying he could get anything he wanted. No stopping him. And his jumpshot was butter. That was all in 2013. My bro got to play against Amir Johnson weeks before the Pistons drafted him. He was doing windmills over my bro and his teammate (2v2) LOL. I just want to play against one NBA forward/center to get a feel and I'm good. I would try to provoke him and see what it's like to guard an aggressive big, all I wanna know.

you're 6'0 and you want to try guard an NBA center? dafuq do you want to find out?

you will get your chit pushed in, it doesn't require a field study lol.

Mullis1098
07-10-2015, 06:18 AM
you're 6'0 and you want to try guard an NBA center? dafuq do you want to find out?

you will get your chit pushed in, it doesn't require a field study lol.

lol, this. I scanned over expecting OP to be at least 6'6"..

still loling

Day1086
07-10-2015, 06:23 AM

In these videos im actually always shocked at how not impressive tall NBA players are. Jason Williams is another story he is crazy skilled. But dudes 6'6"+ always come off looking terrible and like they're only winning because of their size, or are playing against another tall dude who is even less skilled. For example that Scal vs random dudes in boston literally shows how bad Scal is at basketball, but he's 6'10" so he wins easily

Color me unimpressed at this video of simple stepbacks

ClutchAnalyst
07-10-2015, 07:10 AM
Pros are on another level in basketball, sometimes it's hard to even grasp how much better though.

Most amateur players wouldn't even be able to dribble or get a shot off against pro ball players if they really played defense.

nvrstopworking
07-10-2015, 07:21 AM
In these videos im actually always shocked at how not impressive tall NBA players are. Jason Williams is another story he is crazy skilled. But dudes 6'6"+ always come off looking terrible and like they're only winning because of their size, or are playing against another tall dude who is even less skilled. For example that Scal vs random dudes in boston literally shows how bad Scal is at basketball, but he's 6'10" so he wins easily

Color me unimpressed at this video of simple stepbacks

1. Stack is 40 lol.

2. He's barely trying.

3. He's still schooling those kids with ease.

frezKo
07-10-2015, 07:26 AM
god damn. so much nostalgia. fuarkkkkk

GingerBrah
07-10-2015, 07:29 AM
Pros are on another level in basketball, sometimes it's hard to even grasp how much better though.

Most amateur players wouldn't even be able to dribble or get a shot off against pro ball players if they really played defense.

This.

I play ball regularly and played in high school. I doubt I would even be able to put the ball on the floor against one of these guys if they tried.

Also, LOL at sheed. 40 years old, 40 pounds overweight and still talking junk like the ol days. Gotta love it.

ChildPlz13
07-10-2015, 07:40 AM
I played against a division 3 college basketball player and he wrecked me the entire match. I can only imagine what an NBA player would be like.

rootcon
07-10-2015, 09:39 AM
I played against a division 3 college basketball player and he wrecked me the entire match. I can only imagine what an NBA player would be like.

D3 is 13th grade pretty much.

Chairman7w
07-10-2015, 10:13 AM
Pros are on another level in basketball...

All sports, actually.

Tour golfers are so far above "good" golfers it's not even funny.

I know a 48-yr old former Olympic-level hurdler, and he's still the fastest human I know. He still runs competitively, would probably still run a 4.6 40.

danisdad
07-10-2015, 12:02 PM
lol sheed still tryin to get techs.

hublife
07-10-2015, 12:34 PM
I've played against quite a few pro's at a few different gyms. They ALWAYS wreck folks. The Morris brothers (Suns) were just at my gym a couple of weeks ago, ruining people. Played against Amare Stoudemire back in the day, Bill Cartwright back in the late 90's early 00's. Also, played against Bobby Jackson, John Berry, one of the dudes from the original And 1 Mix tapes (think it was Hot Sauce) and a few others.

They all barely put in effort and absolutely crush everyone they're playing against. LOL

Hardcore_D00d
07-10-2015, 01:18 PM

he could basically score at will lol. ever seen that scallenge where the white mamba scores on scrubs? its like that. the thing is, he isnt even trying, not even 25% of his effort lol. im pretty sure i could lift more than him but he is basketball strong if u know what i mean, strong as fuk in the post, granted he is way bigger and taller than me but still. also weak defense? yeah against scrubs like us, they have good ass defense. their length is scary

ClutchAnalyst
07-10-2015, 03:18 PM
All sports, actually.

Tour golfers are so far above "good" golfers it's not even funny.

I know a 48-yr old former Olympic-level hurdler, and he's still the fastest human I know. He still runs competitively, would probably still run a 4.6 40.

there's a 60 year old that trains for USA Track (the retired athletes track meets, forgot what they are called, but they are still competitive as chit), and he runs a sub 12 100m.

to put things into perspective, if you run a sub 13, you will most likely be the fastest kid in your neighborhood, running a sub 12 is competitive high school varsity time.