07-05-2015, 04:16 PM
I love you ladies

Future24
07-05-2015, 04:23 PM
The gayest part of this thread is the fact you are watching female sports

DeshaunWatson
07-05-2015, 04:26 PM
The gayest part of this thread is the fact you are watching female sports

You one of the Fakkits who stomp on the American flag and then get jumped?

Future24
07-05-2015, 04:27 PM
You one of the Fakkits who stomp on the American flag and then get jumped?No I just don't watch women try to play sports.

IfIRuledTheMisc
07-05-2015, 05:04 PM
Every American Male should have boycotted this injustice. Ray Rice throws one punch when drunk and it's "hang him".. Hope solo goes pyscho on everyone, hits her sister and nephew and verbally assaults police officers and she's playing in this ****. The estrogen is strong in the feminists watching team USA.

BeastModeFTW
07-05-2015, 05:10 PM
Every American Male should have boycotted this injustice. Ray Rice throws one punch when drunk and it's "hang him".. Hope solo goes pyscho on everyone, hits her sister and nephew and verbally assaults police officers and she's playing in this ****. The estrogen is strong in the feminists watching team USA.

so much this.

DeshaunWatson
07-05-2015, 05:14 PM
Every American Male should have boycotted this injustice. Ray Rice throws one punch when drunk and it's "hang him".. Hope solo goes pyscho on everyone, hits her sister and nephew and verbally a
ssaults police officers and she's playing in this ****. The estrogen is strong in the feminists watching team USA.

i agree tbh. But it's a slow summer and baseball sucks until october

chiefnz
07-05-2015, 05:18 PM
No I just don't watch women try to play sports.

Strong this.

da fuq OP?