PDA

View Full Version : Lakers old days

Slaterz
06-23-2015, 03:39 PM
I miss the old days when shaq and gasol were dominating winning rings led by Phil Jackson the lakers were so good and of course the goat sidekick Kobe. Now we are stuck being the worst team in the state of California for years. This sucks we have no hope in sight either. Kobe is old and useless now, Randle could end up being a big bust even laker fans say this, clarkson is just meh nothing special and we got nothing else! I can't believe our front office ruined this team. Even the draft we will probably take okafor who has no defense and will be a poor mans al Jefferson at best who only one of the worst teams in the NBA wants. I rather be a kings fan honestly at this point I can see why my fellow lakers fans are always so angry at Lebron cause his teams win often while we will probably win sub 40 games for the next 5 years

Poppingtags
06-23-2015, 03:46 PM
I miss the old days when shaq and gasol were dominating winning rings led by Phil Jackson the lakers were so good and of course the goat sidekick Kobe. Now we are stuck being the worst team in the state of California for years. This sucks we have no hope in sight either. Kobe is old and useless now, Randle could end up being a big bust even laker fans say this, clarkson is just meh nothing special and we got nothing else! I can't believe our front office ruined this team. Even the draft we will probably take okafor who has no defense and will be a poor mans al Jefferson at best who only one of the worst teams in the NBA wants. I rather be a kings fan honestly at this point I can see why my fellow lakers fans are always so angry at Lebron cause his teams win often while we will probably win sub 40 games for the next 5 years

"positive crew"

negged

hoop84
06-23-2015, 06:42 PM
He's been attempting to troll since lebron lost

waisoserious
06-23-2015, 06:54 PM
whens game 7 fakkit?

IsLifeRealLife
06-23-2015, 06:58 PM
dem feels brah.

Ever since all our big man who carried us to multiple ships and the GOAT coach left, we have been absolute trash.

MurkinSeason
06-23-2015, 07:04 PM
Ask a guy who still drops 50 with Kobe on 2k anything.

frezKo
06-23-2015, 07:10 PM

lolol strong troll spotting

randle + lottery pick + 2 big huge agent signings in la this summer = losing rec for the next 5 years

did this kid already get banned for duplicate accounts already?

Slaterz
06-23-2015, 09:44 PM
He's been attempting to troll since lebron lost

This is so in correct I've been posting about the lakers since I joined in January. They are my team

Slaterz
06-23-2015, 09:46 PM
lolol strong troll spotting

randle + lottery pick + 2 big huge agent signings in la this summer = losing rec for the next 5 years

did this kid already get banned for duplicate accounts already?

Who are the huge signings we are getting? No I haven't been banned at all. Randle missed the whole year he's basically a rookie and we only have one good pick I don't see anything to look forward to for us laker fans really miss when shaq was on the team :/ or Kobe in prime

Dave P
06-23-2015, 10:16 PM
One of the few comforts if the dubs had lost in the playoffs would have been at least the Lakers are going to suck for a decade.

The good news I get both.

I for one am looking forward to watching the Lakers bandwagon dry up and all the so-called "lifelong Laker fans" become fans of different teams.

SPARTANUP
06-23-2015, 10:34 PM
Kobe is intelligent enough to become a PG for his team , he has an exceptional assist ratio.
Lakers have a bright future to start over post kobe but still can give Kobe a proper send off if that's what they want to do.

Keep in mind there are some franchise altering talent to be acquired in the next 2 draft years, and some great prime and veteran talent via free agency. Lakers are far from done, but they will have to be rebuilt for sure.

AirCanada
06-23-2015, 10:57 PM
Ask a guy who still drops 50 with Kobe on 2k anything.

How fukking pumped are you that the 01 Lakers are going to be in 2K16?

I'm so happy they're finally updating the classic teams. Announced the 08 Celtics, 01 Lakers, and the 00 Raptors (HNNNNGG) so far.

waisoserious
06-23-2015, 11:40 PM
One of the few comforts if the dubs had lost in the playoffs would have been at least the Lakers are going to suck for a decade.

The good news I get both.

I for one am looking forward to watching the Lakers bandwagon dry up and all the so-called "lifelong Laker fans" become fans of different teams.

how salty you must be?

what are you a kings fan or something?

Dave P
06-23-2015, 11:45 PM
how salty you must be?

what are you a kings fan or something?

Reading comprehension not even once.

GodbeBryant
06-23-2015, 11:47 PM

I'm so happy they're finally updating the classic teams. Announced the 08 Celtics, 01 Lakers, and the 00 Raptors (HNNNNGG) so far.

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG at the last squad

THEGOLDENG0D
06-24-2015, 12:05 AM
In on another lebrontard meltdown.

MurkinSeason
06-24-2015, 12:31 AM

Yeah gonna be noice!!

I need to add some more people so I can play pro versus with those teams.

Slaterz
06-24-2015, 12:38 AM
In on another lebrontard meltdown.

What??

SICKK
06-24-2015, 01:03 AM
roll bread

Rebounds45
06-24-2015, 02:08 AM
nice try

Skeeeeet
06-24-2015, 02:18 AM
http://i35.tinypic.com/330se1e.gif

gl0beTr0tter
06-24-2015, 04:18 AM

One of those is not like the others...

Rebounds45
06-24-2015, 04:47 AM

just read this.

fuarrrk, might actually buy the game this year

AirCanada
06-24-2015, 05:04 AM
One of those is not like the others...

Yeah...Celtics are the only one not in the first half of the 00s. Also the only one that doesn't wear purple.

But srs, how can anyone hate on including the 00 Raptors? That team was like made for video games. Prime-ish VC and young T-Mac dunking on everyone, bunch of shooters, solid defensive/rebounding bigs.

AdamOm
06-24-2015, 08:29 AM
If they hired Phil instead of Antoni, Howard stays and we still are in the good old days.

gottalooksharp
06-24-2015, 09:52 AM
- "old days"
- "shaq and gasol"