PDA

View Full Version : How far did Le2/6 drop in your all time rankings?

Youppi
06-21-2015, 01:08 PM
I had him top somewhere 8-10 going in, now its 12-15.

IsLifeRealLife
06-21-2015, 01:20 PM
Went from top 5 to top 2

johnnyboi123
06-21-2015, 01:23 PM
still at 2

Blacryan
06-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Fkn LOL at the above.

IfIRuledTheMisc
06-21-2015, 01:27 PM
from 20 to 20.

ismelljelly
06-21-2015, 01:51 PM
He hasn't changed - still middle of the top 10 pack. Around 5th. Which is the likeliest spot he'll end up all-time.

He's had a dozen years, regardless of excuses, to prove himself as an NBA player so far. He has made the NBA Finals an impressive 6 times in those 12 seasons, but that is tempered by the fact that the East has been historically weak for the last 5 years and was still not deep before that, with LeBron only ever having to face 0 or 1 tough teams per year to advance to the finals. If he were playing in the West, and surrounded by future HOFers and AllStars like he was in Miami, he would only have ever made those two finals appearances where the Heat ended up winning because they were the best team in the league those two years. He would be 2-2 rn, if he played in the West and was allowed to compile such a team out here.

Of course, he does, and probably always will, play in the East(good career choice so he can keep waltzing to the Finals), where he has gotten there 6 times, which, again, is impressive. The 4 losses, including one in historically bad fashion and another to a young GSW team that is just getting warmed up and only getting better, are not so impressive. 2-4, or 2/6, is not impressive. His stats, at a glance, are impressive as hell. His athleticism, size, strength, is as impressive as exists on Earth. His ball skills, shooting ability, and game sense(and his competitiveness, clutchness, killer instinct, whatever you want to call his ability to affect the outcomes of games in his team's favor, especially in critical moments) are all lacking. He has major, major flaws that directly lead to his team losing. Chucking when asked to shoulder more of the offensive load than he can handle, whining and complaining after he bullrushes on drives and is touched at all, shrinking in about half of the big game and season and career moments that he's faced. He just doesn't have it. He just doesn't do it. At least not with any consistency or will or heart.

But oh lawdy that athleticism just gets the gears in your mind turning, and your imagination buzzing with what LeBron could be, with the mind of a Jordan or a Kobe. Alas, that athleticism seems like it will continue to be put to good use, even great use, but will never live up to its full potential. Add 5+ more years of solid stats to LeBron's resume, and 1-3 rings in 2-5 finals appearances, a few more (F)MVP awards, and LeBron will be in the conversation at his high-end w Bird, Magic, Kareem, and at his low-end w Shaq, Duncan, etc. Consensus will be right with Kobe at #5 all-time, and the Kobe/LeBron idiocy will carry on for eternity.

Get comfortable.

StreetSharks
06-21-2015, 02:08 PM
2014 dropped him due to having a great team and blowing it

2015 doesnt impact him since his team sucked

TaeBoNinja
06-21-2015, 02:33 PM
From 11 to 20

TaeBoNinja
06-21-2015, 02:34 PM
He hasn't changed - still middle of the top 10 pack. Around 5th. Which is the likeliest spot he'll end up all-time.

He's had a dozen years, regardless of excuses, to prove himself as an NBA player so far. He has made the NBA Finals an impressive 6 times in those 12 seasons, but that is tempered by the fact that the East has been historically weak for the last 5 years and was still not deep before that, with LeBron only ever having to face 0 or 1 tough teams per year to advance to the finals. If he were playing in the West, and surrounded by future HOFers and AllStars like he was in Miami, he would only have ever made those two finals appearances where the Heat ended up winning because they were the best team in the league those two years. He would be 2-2 rn, if he played in the West and was allowed to compile such a team out here.

Of course, he does, and probably always will, play in the East(good career choice so he can keep waltzing to the Finals), where he has gotten there 6 times, which, again, is impressive. The 4 losses, including one in historically bad fashion and another to a young GSW team that is just getting warmed up and only getting better, are not so impressive. 2-4, or 2/6, is not impressive. His stats, at a glance, are impressive as hell. His athleticism, size, strength, is as impressive as exists on Earth. His ball skills, shooting ability, and game sense(and his competitiveness, clutchness, killer instinct, whatever you want to call his ability to affect the outcomes of games in his team's favor, especially in critical moments) are all lacking. He has major, major flaws that directly lead to his team losing. Chucking when asked to shoulder more of the offensive load than he can handle, whining and complaining after he bullrushes on drives and is touched at all, shrinking in about half of the big game and season and career moments that he's faced. He just doesn't have it. He just doesn't do it. At least not with any consistency or will or heart.

But oh lawdy that athleticism just gets the gears in your mind turning, and your imagination buzzing with what LeBron could be, with the mind of a Jordan or a Kobe. Alas, that athleticism seems like it will continue to be put to good use, even great use, but will never live up to its full potential. Add 5+ more years of solid stats to LeBron's resume, and 1-3 rings in 2-5 finals appearances, a few more (F)MVP awards, and LeBron will be in the conversation at his high-end w Bird, Magic, Kareem, and at his low-end w Shaq, Duncan, etc. Consensus will be right with Kobe at #5 all-time, and the Kobe/LeBron idiocy will carry on for eternity.

Get comfortable.
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/56674129.jpg

YWOC
06-21-2015, 02:35 PM
from like 12 to 18. somewhere in that range

THEGOLDENG0D
06-21-2015, 02:38 PM
Still in the 15-20 range, although he's heading in the wrong direction and is a chance to slip out of top 20 discussion.

YWOC
06-21-2015, 02:39 PM
still at 2

Went from top 5 to top 2

negged both of you tards

BreastChah
06-21-2015, 02:45 PM
Went from top 2 to top 1. Srs

YWOC
06-21-2015, 02:46 PM
Went from top 2 to top 1. Srs

http://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif

honestly can't tell if you lebron stans are trolling anymore or actually this fukking stupid

BreastChah
06-21-2015, 02:48 PM

honestly can't tell if you lebron stans are trolling anymore or actually this fukking stupid

I stopped taking you srs when no avi. But for good measure,

>*Chicago Bulls 2015-2016 NBA Champions under Coach of the Year Fred Hoiberg Crew*
>*Tom Thibodeau most overrated coach in the NBA crew*
>*Derrick Rose 2016 Finals MVP Crew*

Derrick Rose isn't even that stupid to claim any of these and he's paid millions per year to believe in it

ClutchAnalyst
06-21-2015, 02:53 PM

he's a regular miscer and just like most lebronies, didnt watch the NBA before 2012 or 2011.

he most likely doesnt even like sports, probably never even played a competitive team sport in high school or college, and most likely goes to EDM events and raves after watching his dose of anime cartoons.

thats why his opinions are so conflicting, when you put it in perspective, it's actually understandable.

YWOC
06-21-2015, 02:54 PM
I stopped taking you srs when no avi. But for good measure,

>*Chicago Bulls 2015-2016 NBA Champions under Coach of the Year Fred Hoiberg Crew*
>*Tom Thibodeau most overrated coach in the NBA crew*
>*Derrick Rose 2016 Finals MVP Crew*

Derrick Rose isn't even that stupid to claim any of these and he's paid millions per year to believe in it

lol you're so butthurt

sorry that MJ will forever be better than Le2-4 and literally everyone knows it outside of the most brain dead people in the world (see: you)

exyl
06-21-2015, 02:56 PM
From 7-12 to 10-15ish.

BreastChah
06-21-2015, 02:57 PM
lol you're so butthurt

sorry that MJ will forever be better than Le2-4 and literally everyone knows it outside of the most brain dead people in the world (see: you)

*Chicago Bulls 2015-2016 NBA Champions under Coach of the Year Fred Hoiberg Crew*
*Tom Thibodeau most overrated coach in the NBA crew*
*Derrick Rose 2016 Finals MVP Crew*
*Makes a LeBron thread daily since he owns my happiness crew*

And I'm the retarded, butthurt one.

randomhero13455
06-21-2015, 02:58 PM
why do people punish players for making it to the finals and not winning? its like idiots who say montana is better because he was 4/4 in super bowls as opposed to Tom's 4/6. somehow it is beneficial to a players career stats to lose in the NFCCG (or the basketball equivalent)? unreal.

some people just are too stupid to function. if you dont like lebron thats fine but trying to say 2/6 is worse than 2/5 is so stupid i cant even handle it.

YWOC
06-21-2015, 02:58 PM
I'm the retarded, butthurt one.

Yes, we all know that already

ClutchAnalyst
06-21-2015, 02:59 PM
why do people punish players for making it to the finals and not winning? its like idiots who say montana is better because he was 4/4 in super bowls as opposed to Tom's 4/6. somehow it is beneficial to a players career stats to lose in the NFCCG (or the basketball equivalent)? unreal.

some people just are too stupid to function. if you dont like lebron thats fine but trying to say 2/6 is worse than 2/5 is so stupid i cant even handle it.

question: does kobe have 5 real rings or only 2?

Unfinishedsenta
06-21-2015, 03:26 PM
He hasn't dropped as he wasn't in my top 5 anyway.

CurryTech777
06-21-2015, 04:02 PM

das it

dat so it

GodbeBryant
06-21-2015, 04:18 PM

this.

only care about top 5 and he was never in it and isn't currently in it. Had the cavs won this year, he'd jump directly to 3

BrawnySwoleman
06-21-2015, 04:21 PM
another quality thread by the sports misc

MurkinSeason
06-21-2015, 04:34 PM
Notice how everyone ranking him poorly are Laker fans lmao. It's almost sad.

IsLifeRealLife
06-21-2015, 04:52 PM
negged both of you tards

PIh2xe4jnpk

lowroller21212
06-22-2015, 06:18 AM

^

strong thought process, strong rooting interest ... strong everything

Brady's 4-6 =/= Lebron's 2-6

that is a rather large sample size : lopsided losses ratio that can't be swept under the rug, as easily as your kind want the world to.

Fist-Of-Freedom
06-22-2015, 06:20 AM
Still somewhere in the 12-15 range.

jassako
06-22-2015, 06:31 AM
12-15 range to 17-20 range

ismelljelly
06-22-2015, 08:09 AM
I hope everybody understands that if LeBron had been on the Cavs/Heat/Cavs teams but been in the West, he would have, at best, been to two finals that he would have won. All those other years(10 of 'em), including those other 4 finals appearances, he wouldn't have made it past the WCF. In fact, even those two years where they won, they were coming off of two easy series and a sorta tough series into the Finals, to face WC teams that had played one sorta tough series followed by two incredibly tough series just to get there. There is a possibility that if LeBron had been in the West he wouldn't have been able to survive 2-3 tough series in a row to even make it one or both of those 2 times. He could be 0-0 or 1-1, or 0-1/0-2/1-2 if he were in the West. All we do know is that there is no way he could've made more than two Finals appearances if he were in the West. Hmmm. He needs to do work to get to that 5th all-time spot that I predict he retires at.

Fist-Of-Freedom
06-22-2015, 08:55 AM
I hope everybody understands that if LeBron had been on the Cavs/Heat/Cavs teams but been in the West, he would have, at best, been to two finals that he would have won. All those other years(10 of 'em), including those other 4 finals appearances, he wouldn't have made it past the WCF. In fact, even those two years where they won, they were coming off of two easy series and a sorta tough series into the Finals, to face WC teams that had played one sorta tough series followed by two incredibly tough series just to get there. There is a possibility that if LeBron had been in the West he wouldn't have been able to survive 2-3 tough series in a row to even make it one or both of those 2 times. He could be 0-0 or 1-1, or 0-1/0-2/1-2 if he were in the West. All we do know is that there is no way he could've made more than two Finals appearances if he were in the West. Hmmm. He needs to do work to get to that 5th all-time spot that I predict he retires at.

Well of course we all know this, except for the trolling LeBronies. If he wins 2+ more rings, I'll be the first to make a thread that he deserves a place in the top 10 of all time greats.

BrawnySwoleman
06-22-2015, 09:48 AM
I hope everybody understands that if LeBron had been on the Cavs/Heat/Cavs teams but been in the West, he would have, at best, been to two finals that he would have won. All those other years(10 of 'em), including those other 4 finals appearances, he wouldn't have made it past the WCF. In fact, even those two years where they won, they were coming off of two easy series and a sorta tough series into the Finals, to face WC teams that had played one sorta tough series followed by two incredibly tough series just to get there. There is a possibility that if LeBron had been in the West he wouldn't have been able to survive 2-3 tough series in a row to even make it one or both of those 2 times. He could be 0-0 or 1-1, or 0-1/0-2/1-2 if he were in the West. All we do know is that there is no way he could've made more than two Finals appearances if he were in the West. Hmmm. He needs to do work to get to that 5th all-time spot that I predict he retires at.No, we don't know this. http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/stopit.png

Daewoo_Lanos
06-22-2015, 09:54 AM

lol @ entire eastern teams just being transplanted to the west. doesn't work that way.

I hope everybody understands that if Lebron took his talents to a top Western playoff team instead of Miami, he would have won every single finals he appeared in since 2011, since HE ALONE is the only reason the Eastern conference has been even given a slight chance in the finals for the last half decade.

waddupy
06-22-2015, 10:22 AM
Do you phaggots think lebron cares where you rank him? Lol, you are making me laugh. Where do you guys rank in life compared to him? At the very bottom. No body knows your ass. Just chill and stop hating

jalundah
06-22-2015, 10:38 AM
If Lebron wins 3 more rings in 3 more appearances Kobe stans will be like "5/7 > 5/9 because fractions"

broboma2012
06-22-2015, 10:40 AM
If Lebron wins 3 more rings in 3 more appearances Kobe stans will be like "5/7 > 5/9 because fractions"

i love how lebron stans have been relegated to entirely hypothetical ways lebron's career plays out.

just imagine if he had won this year tho....

FGCHENG
06-22-2015, 10:49 AM

If... If... Lebron stans can only use the word if because their hero is a perennial NBA Finals loser.

i love how lebron stans have been relegated to entirely hypothetical ways lebron's career plays out.

just imagine if he had won this year tho....

Just imagine if Ray Allen missed that 3

Just imagine if James Harden actually played like himself instead of choking in the NBA Finals

Just imagine if Lebron James was 0/6 in the NBA Finals

We can play this all day lol.

1800_Cool_Guy
06-22-2015, 11:33 AM
From 1a to 2

Had Jordan and Lebron tied for 1.
3. Magic
4. Shaq
5. Jabbar
6. Duncan
7. Hakeem
8. Bird
9. Chamberlain
10. Russell

By the time his career is over he will surpass Jordan.

GodbeBryant
06-22-2015, 11:55 AM
From 1a to 2

Had Jordan and Kobe tied for 1.
3. Magic
4. Shaq
5. Jabbar
6. Duncan
7. Hakeem
8. Bird
9. Chamberlain
10. Russell

By the time his career is over, i will most likely commit seppuku because he will never surpass Kobe, let alone Jordan.

Interdasting.

ClevageGobbler
06-22-2015, 01:09 PM

Clippers first round experience: D-Day
Cavs first round experience: Candy Land

The competition in the West is far, far greater. It's not even debatable. Memphis, Los Angeles, Houston, San Antonio, and Golden State would have ****ted on any team that made it out the East.

Rothschilds
06-22-2015, 04:46 PM
So.... I'm guessing it's better to tank in earlier rounds to prevent losing in the finals in order to have a good final's record? The knock on Lebron is the fact that he's actually TOO GOOD by leading bad teams through the post season?

NBA fans lol.

Baylorballs
06-22-2015, 08:08 PM
So.... I'm guessing it's better to tank in earlier rounds to prevent losing in the finals in order to have a good final's record? The knock on Lebron is the fact that he's actually TOO GOOD by leading bad teams through the post season?

NBA fans lol.

gotta agree. KD ... oh man amazing guy ! smiles a lot ! Made finals one time! One of the best players ever!

Lebron.... psshshhhhh only made the finals 6 times out of 12 years in the league. Can't beat one of the best West teams ever. Can only play 4 out of 5 positions on the court. Overrated.

Fist-Of-Freedom
06-22-2015, 08:40 PM
From 1a to 2

Had Jordan and Lebron tied for 1.
3. Magic
4. Shaq
5. Jabbar
6. Duncan
7. Hakeem
8. Bird
9. Chamberlain
10. Russell

By the time his career is over he will surpass Jordan.

God damn this is why I sports misc! Pure comedy gold!!