PDA

View Full Version : cheat days while eating at maintenance??

serrj
06-20-2015, 01:55 AM
I am eating at maintenance for like a week or two. And I have vacation now so I had 2 cheat days this week seperated, all +3000 above my maintenance or more.
Question is: How long should I cut before I get back to my weight again? I am lost when it comes to dieting and how much to cut etc..

Stats: 198 lbs, 8% bf (could be more because of cheatdays now)
Height: 173cm

PS. deceiving profile wasn't online for 1 whole year.. only need help if no one else irl can answer my q's

aquamarine84
06-20-2015, 06:00 AM
I am eating at maintenance for like a week or two. And I have vacation now so I had 2 cheat days this week seperated, all +3000 above my maintenance or more.
Question is: How long should I cut before I get back to my weight again? I am lost when it comes to dieting and how much to cut etc..

PS. deceiving profile wasn't online for 1 whole year.. only need help if no one else irl can answer my q's

One or two bad meals don't undo a good diet. I had a double maintenance cheat day a while back and was actually down a pound on the scale the next day. Don't cut because you're having a cheat meal. Enjoy it.

Mrpb
06-20-2015, 07:44 AM

Upload a current pic please. Not sure if you should cut.

brunoes
06-20-2015, 08:43 AM
200 pounds 8% bf need pics lols

tucci420
06-20-2015, 09:06 AM
I don't think you should cut if you are 8% unless you are preparing for a competition.

serrj
06-20-2015, 12:51 PM
200 pounds 8% bf need pics lols

12%-14% bf, my mistake, how do I post? I'd post right away.

serrj
06-20-2015, 12:54 PM
I don't think you should cut if you are 8% unless you are preparing for a competition.

You are very right. Today I did a bodyfat calculator at my home doctor (you call it that way in my country), my bodyfat is 12-14%, I hold waterweight at that bf I guess. And no, my discipline is not there and if I did , I'd better be an advanced bodybuilder first. I can upload new pictures if recommended by any of you guys. I'd post right away. I only know how to post on my profile.

serrj
06-20-2015, 12:57 PM
One or two bad meals don't undo a good diet. I had a double maintenance cheat day a while back and was actually down a pound on the scale the next day. Don't cut because you're having a cheat meal. Enjoy it.

Alright. My question is: How did you go a pound down on your scale? My weight stayed the same.. I did not gain weight. I am surprised, can you explain that.

serrj
06-20-2015, 01:00 PM
Upload a current pic please. Not sure if you should cut.

I want to cut but I at least see all your replies. So I take the advice then. I will post a current picture soon. I do not know how to post at forum, only at my profile.

Mrpb
06-20-2015, 10:28 PM
I want to cut but I at least see all your replies. So I take the advice then. I will post a current picture soon. I do not know how to post at forum, only at my profile.

That's fine, post it on your bodyspace.

Or click the "go advanced" button and then attach it.