PDA

View Full Version : I'm finally relieved we can put this LeChuck vs Jordan debate to rest

LikeABosh
06-17-2015, 06:18 AM
Sick of seeing LeStans even put him in the same sentence as Jordan. What a disgrace..

FG% .380 , 3 Point % .324

2/6

never another ring

Jordan GOAT
kobe GOAT

Aesthetical
06-17-2015, 06:20 AM
Jordan
Kobe
_____

Looks like LeChuck failed to live up to his once in a decade type player.

waddupy
06-17-2015, 06:26 AM
Sick of seeing LeStans even put him in the same sentence as Jordan. What a disgrace..

FG% .380 , 3 Point % .324

2/6

never another ring

Jordan GOAT
kobe GOAT

Only a phaggot will hate another man for no reason. Go get a life you kunt

LargePeter
06-17-2015, 06:48 AM
Only a phaggot will hate another man for no reason. Go get a life you kunt

Plenty of reasons

- Claims rightly or wrongly to be best player in the world
- Can't elevate team mates to greatness
- brb chuck and fail way to a 4-2 loss against Golden State
- Throw team mates under the bus following loss
- Blame Kyrie and K-Love for being injured
- No acknowledgment for the bench player who won FMVP because LeBeta couldn't contain him

There's a few reasons from the last two weeks, phaggles

YIAMSOMEBODY
06-17-2015, 06:56 AM
Plenty of reasons

- No acknowledgment for the bench player who won FMVP because LeBeta couldn't contain him

Do wot? I'm a Kobe fan to the core, so this isn't me being a LeBron stan, but uh.....u wot? Surely you jest? Surely.

LargePeter
06-17-2015, 07:02 AM
Do wot? I'm a Kobe fan to the core, so this isn't me being a LeBron stan, but uh.....u wot? Surely you jest? Surely.

If he elevated his team to greatness, they would have had a chance

Instead he controlled the play, ran the clock down, had more controlling possession of anyone on that squad by a massive amount and jacked up a .38 FG%

Because he didn't elevate the team, and tried to do it all himself

RScary15
06-17-2015, 07:03 AM
Plenty of reasons

Lol he single handily brought a lottery team to the fuking finals.

And to bring the best out in a team? Lol Kobe ain't doing that either. Kobe would've been in the same boat if his teams were always injured in the finals. Oh wait Kobe is injured and will probably never see the playoffs again and how much does he take outta the teams salary???

Lebron>Kobe

LargePeter
06-17-2015, 07:08 AM

And to bring the best out in a team? Lol Kobe ain't doing that either. Kobe would've been in the same boat if his teams were always injured in the finals. Oh wait Kobe is injured and will probably never see the playoffs again and how much does he take outta the teams salary???

Lebron>Kobe

I never brought up Kobe, you LeBeta cuckold

He clearly didn't bring out the best in his team according to him, all he did was throw them under the bus

NasStan
06-17-2015, 07:12 AM
Plenty of reasons

He wasn't guarding him in the last few games was he?

LargePeter
06-17-2015, 07:21 AM
He wasn't guarding him in the last few games was he?

He wasn't guarding anybody. He saw the writing on the wall, quit, and blamed Kyrie who tried to play despite being not able to walk

Kyrie trying to follow in the footsteps of GOATbe

YWOC
06-17-2015, 07:30 AM
This was his once chance to elevate himself to GOAT status and he failed miserably.

38 FG% just lol

LikeABosh
06-17-2015, 07:52 AM
This was his once chance to elevate himself to GOAT status and he failed miserably.

38 FG% just lol

I almost feel bad for him and LeStans.

Almost.

AirCanada
06-17-2015, 07:55 AM
Be realistic. There never was a debate between the two. The people who truly thought there was are so delusional that they aren't going to let another failure get in the way of their narrative. They'll still be arguing that it's close, that Lebron could be GOAT if he wanted to, that he's a team player, makes his teammates better, etc.

Marronis
06-17-2015, 07:59 AM
Plenty of reasons

He lead both teams in pts, Rebs and assists. You can't shoot your teammates shots for them, shumpert and jr couldn't hit jack chit when it counted. Mozgov and Thompson did well though. He didn't blame them he just said he new they were undermanned which is true. And him saying he's the best in the world is also true, and he said it to let his teammates know they have a chance. Not once did he throw them under the bus.

YWOC
06-17-2015, 08:07 AM
He lead both teams in pts, Rebs and assists. You can't shoot your teammates shots for them, shumpert and jr couldn't hit jack chit when it counted. Mozgov and Thompson did well though. He didn't blame them he just said he new they were undermanned which is true. And him saying he's the best in the world is also true, and he said it to let his teammates know they have a chance. Not once did he throw them under the bus.

All good lol let them talk, when lebron hoists the trophy over his head they'll be gone again.

I still believe cavs will win.

http://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif

go back to the regular misc already little daddys boy

Marronis
06-17-2015, 08:09 AM
[img]http://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif[/
go back to the regular misc already little daddys boy

Nah you low class bandit, not mad for having confidence in the team

YWOC
06-17-2015, 08:10 AM
Nah you low class bandit, not mad for having confidence in the team

I understand you're not upset. Everyone already knows you're an idiot so it was just reinforcing the idea

Marronis
06-17-2015, 08:10 AM
I understand you're not upset. Everyone already knows you're an idiot so it was just reinforcing the idea

Lower class gon lower class, Bulls lol, I understand why you hate lebron.

YIAMSOMEBODY
06-17-2015, 08:48 AM
If he elevated his team to greatness, they would have had a chance

Instead he controlled the play, ran the clock down, had more controlling possession of anyone on that squad by a massive amount and jacked up a .38 FG%

Because he didn't elevate the team, and tried to do it all himself

Without James, what other chance did they have? You have a real biased viewpoint on him/this. The offense HAS to run through him. Can the ball stay at a standstill for a good portion of the clock? Absolutely. I won't disagree with you there, but let's be honest.....what other playmakers are there besides James? Smith? Shumpert? Delly? Jones? Mosgov? Who?

If you sit James for an entire quarter, who can run that offense and keep the game close, while stilling getting your own buckets and being that contributing factor?

Love, playmaker....he's gone.
Kyrie, playmaker....he's gone.

Please, tell me....what other choice does he have? If he doesn't shoot, he's being passive. He controls the offense due to an obvious lack of offensive firepower, he's doing too much.

The guy can't fukcing win man.

Marronis
06-17-2015, 08:56 AM
Without James, what other chance did they have? You have a real biased viewpoint on him/this. The offense HAS to run through him. Can the ball stay at a standstill for a good portion of the clock? Absolutely. I won't disagree with you there, but let's be honest.....what other playmakers are there besides James? Smith? Shumpert? Delly? Jones? Mosgov? Who?

If you sit James for an entire quarter, who can run that offense and keep the game close, while stilling getting your own buckets and being that contributing factor?

Love, playmaker....he's gone.
Kyrie, playmaker....he's gone.

Please, tell me....what other choice does he have? If he doesn't shoot, he's being passive. He controls the offense due to an obvious lack of offensive firepower, he's doing too much.

The guy can't fukcing win man.

Don't use logic against the haters man they won't understand it.

antiwhitekn1ght
06-17-2015, 09:03 AM

Lebron>Kobe

ITP:

Timofey Mozgov

Tristan Thompson

JR + Shumpert

and co. = LOTTERY TEAM

if thats a lottery team then what was Kobe's team in 05-07?

fukin clown.

Lebron hand picks his teams so he has NO EXCUSE

YWOC
06-17-2015, 09:10 AM
ITP:

Timofey Mozgov

Tristan Thompson

JR + Shumpert

and co. = LOTTERY TEAM

if thats a lottery team then what was Kobe's team in 05-07?

fukin clown.

Lebron hand picks his teams so he has NO EXCUSE

It's funny how much they downplay Mozgov who's at LEAST a top 3 center in the East right now. Dude shot .551 for the series, dropped 28/10 in a game, played great defense. Yet he's just another scrub

JR Smith? Former 6th man of the year who can catch fire from 3 if you get him into a rhythm? Just another scrub

LikeABosh
06-17-2015, 09:12 AM
lebron could have averaged 50ppg on 39% and lost 4-2

i don't care. the guy got shut down

lebron had 1 guy on him the entire series.. realistically lebron should have upped his fg%. he faced doubles often all year and shot 49%. lechoke. leclutchless. lehoudini

when Iguodala was in, LeBron shot 38% and the Cavs were -55. When he sat, LeBron shot 44% and the Cavs were +30

and people say he would beat jordan/kobe 1 on 1? LOL

dude can't even shoot over 40% in those situations

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHrPu7zWoAIGX3a.png:large

http://i.imgur.com/PSq9snf.jpg

LikeABosh
06-17-2015, 09:21 AM
What kind of leader quits?

"That awkward moment you realize you should have stayed in Miami"

https://vine.co/v/eeV0ElneMwK

LeQuit..

http://i.imgur.com/ZZKU24N.jpg

broboma2012
06-17-2015, 09:47 AM
another year. another 0 accolade season for lebron. the chances of him surpassing MJ as slim to none at this point. but let's be honest, lebron's plays is the only thing that made this series entertaining. the warriors look lackadaisical at times, which was odd to see in the finals.

an interesting side note is that lebron just completed one of his least efficient seasons in years. it will be interesting to see what he does next year. i hope the cavs have some type of contingency plan for injuries. varejoe should be better with lesser minutes of the bench.

New Evolution
06-17-2015, 10:40 AM
https://igcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11326273_1457437231216715_1497488206_n.jpg

LikeABosh
06-17-2015, 01:19 PM
https://igcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11326273_1457437231216715_1497488206_n.jpg

lmao

Jaydawg08
06-17-2015, 01:22 PM
This actually. It is Jordan on top then everyone else below. Doesnt matter what order you put

LikeABosh
06-17-2015, 01:23 PM
This actually. It is Jordan on top then everyone else below. Doesnt matter what order you put

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHrPoVWVEAABUVK.jpg

Jaydawg08
06-17-2015, 01:32 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHrPoVWVEAABUVK.jpg

Still is the best player in the world. Just not of all time obviously. Glad that the Lebron vs MJ threads are dead tho.

TheCore84
06-17-2015, 01:41 PM
He wasn't guarding anybody. He saw the writing on the wall, quit, and blamed Kyrie who tried to play despite being not able to walk

Kyrie trying to follow in the footsteps of GOATbe
LeQuitter to the end. Don't ever ask bron bron for change for a dollar, you only getting 75 cents.

TheCore84
06-17-2015, 01:44 PM
Don't use logic against the haters man they won't understand it.

lebron could have averaged 50ppg on 39% and lost 4-2

i don't care. the guy got shut down

lebron had 1 guy on him the entire series.. realistically lebron should have upped his fg%. he faced doubles often all year and shot 49%. lechoke. leclutchless. lehoudini

when Iguodala was in, LeBron shot 38% and the Cavs were -55. When he sat, LeBron shot 44% and the Cavs were +30

and people say he would beat jordan/kobe 1 on 1? LOL

dude can't even shoot over 40% in those situations

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHrPu7zWoAIGX3a.png:large

http://i.imgur.com/PSq9snf.jpg
Yeah.......how about that logic?

J1992
06-17-2015, 01:48 PM
https://igcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11326273_1457437231216715_1497488206_n.jpgLmao. These memes are killing me.

HarpoonBrah
06-17-2015, 02:12 PM
lol If you think MJ or Kobe could win this series with that lottery team

losses don't matter especially since he's only responsible for 1 of them

He still has 5 years left of domination and easy trips to the Finals for more rings

Marronis
06-17-2015, 02:19 PM
Yeah.......how about that logic?

What black Jesus said was true tho. The team was 0-21 with bron on the bench. You're just focusing on the negatives but he gave his team a chance.

NoobGainsz
06-17-2015, 02:33 PM
this Rings logic is irreverent. Dumb azz bandwaggon fans somehow think Jordan has the most rings and use that as the main argument when comparing players

LikeABosh
06-17-2015, 02:50 PM
Rings are irrelevant now?

If LeBron had zero rings that would be fine, right?

Lol

That's the holy grail of the NBA, LeStans will think of any LeExcuse now, just like there idol. Just when you start feeling sorry for lechuck and his fans they open there mouths.

It's a sad state of affairs.

Peter Ruby
06-17-2015, 03:18 PM
this Rings logic is irreverent. Dumb azz bandwaggon fans somehow think Jordan has the most rings and use that as the main argument when comparing players

Rings help solidify a players ranking, as do finals MVP awards and other various accolades. It's a total combination of things and going 2/6 really hurts him.

ClutchAnalyst
06-17-2015, 03:20 PM

Lebron>Kobe

kobe's never brought the best out of his teammates?

that's not what the 3 finals runs from 08-10 looked like you fukin retard.

at least kobe even plays defense when he has to

jsmoor09
06-17-2015, 03:30 PM
Rings help solidify a players ranking, as do finals MVP awards and other various accolades. It's a total combination of things and going 2/6 really hurts him.

But WHY?

You're telling me that LeBron is better off going to the Finals ONLY twice and having won both than to go 6 times and win 2?

Let me be clear, I don't think LeBron is the GOAT. But, to punish him for losing in the Finals--you reward everyone else for losing earlier. Kobe or Wade missing the playoffs hurts their legacy less than getting to the Finals and losing? How does that even make sense?

People like to present it as: Jordan shone brightest on the biggest stage. But, why'd he let his team down those times that he didn't even GET to the Finals?

jsmoor09
06-17-2015, 03:33 PM

Well, no.

Let's be realtea. LeBron Fans were saying that he'd be the greatest ever because they thought he'd have 5+ by the time he retired. It's still possible, but time is starting to sneak away

Slats7
06-02-2016, 03:31 PM
Could soon be 2 for 7.