PDA

View Full Version : "If you give me 37 shots in a game, Id put up 60, Easy."- LeGoat

TBETBE23
06-11-2015, 09:10 PM
If you give me 37 shots in a game, Id have 60...70, LeBron said, per ESPN's Tom Haberstroh.

Reporters laughed, but LeBron wasn't kidding.

"I had [almost] 40 now with 18 shots, I mean.... If you give me 37 shots in a game, Id put up 60," he explained. "Easy."

TBETBE23
06-11-2015, 09:25 PM
easy

Spill512
06-11-2015, 09:26 PM
Dude thought the NBA was an algebra problem. Took one of his best games then said "Times by attempts by two and then times my points by two!" I can do it easy!

YWOC
06-11-2015, 09:27 PM
How can you expect a guy who didn't go to college to know basic math? He meant to say if you give me 67 shots I'll put up 60

TBETBE23
06-11-2015, 09:38 PM
Easy

notWilliam
06-11-2015, 09:49 PM
Not saying he could get 60, but this is out of context dont you think?

He was getting transition baskets all day during his time in Miami during the regular season which obviously ballooned his efficiency.
Meanwhile, youre bringing this up now when hes playing in an offense without any transition or semitransition points as the only shot creator in the NBA Finals against one of the best defensive teams in the league.

TBETBE23
06-11-2015, 10:07 PM

He was getting transition baskets all day during his time in Miami during the regular season which obviously ballooned his efficiency.

Meanwhile, youre bringing this up now when hes playing in an offense without any transition or semitransition points as the only shot creator in the NBA Finals against one of the best defensive teams in the league.

easy.

nikonD70s
06-11-2015, 10:11 PM
he also said he was never the type of player that flops lol.

his flopping backfired tonight. prolly learned his lesson

Chelbull
06-11-2015, 10:11 PM

This, although it's still funny. One can easily counter that Lebron should've kept his mouth shut knowing fully well he was on a stacked/not "normal" team.

GodbeBryant
06-11-2015, 10:14 PM
fukkin lulz. LeRudy. LeGay

notWilliam
06-11-2015, 10:15 PM
easy.

After that quote, the next time he shot over 30 times he scored 61 points as a Miami Heat.
33 FGA 61 points.

So yes, he did do it with 4 shots to spare.

Chelbull
06-11-2015, 10:17 PM
After that quote, the next time he shot over 30 times he scored 61 points as a Miami Heat.
33 FGA 61 points.

Why only the next time after that quote, if it's so "Easy". what about the times after that? Just curious.

Spill512
06-11-2015, 10:18 PM
33 FGA 61 points.

He scored 60 once in his entire career.

He's shotten 33 or more attempts like 12 times. Majority of the time he scores 30 or 40 something points.

notWilliam
06-11-2015, 10:20 PM
Why only the next time after that quote, if it's so "Easy". what about the times after that? Just curious.

Because thats the last time he shot over 30FGA and the only time after that quote in a Miami Heat uniform.

Chelbull
06-11-2015, 10:24 PM
Because thats the last time he shot over 30FGA and the only time after that quote in a Miami Heat uniform.

Better question, do you really believe it would've been "easy" for lebron to score 60 from 37 attempts consistently against NBA competition during his time in Miami???

imajoey
06-11-2015, 10:24 PM

But who was Kobe scoring 81, 65, 62( in 33 mins) shooting only jump shots?

TBETBE23
06-11-2015, 10:32 PM
he scored 60 once in his entire career.

He's shotten 33 or more attempts like 12 times. Majority of the time he scores 30 or 40 something points.
easy.

notWilliam
06-11-2015, 10:35 PM
Better question, do you really believe it would've been "easy" for lebron to score 60 from 37 attempts consistently against NBA competition during his time in Miami???

obviously not for a number of reasons

Heres something to consider though.
In that season, here are the games where he had over 30+ points:
http://puu.sh/ilKWJ/85e1ceea6b.png
With the exception of one or two games, hes on pace for 60 points thru extrapolation (which I understand is unreliable, but these stats show the great efficiency).

Spill512
06-11-2015, 10:42 PM
obviously not for a number of reasons

With the exception of one or two games, hes on pace for 60 points thru extrapolation (which I understand is unreliable, but these stats show the great efficiency).

"extrapolation" when your entire game and offensive schemes depends on being overly selective over the course of 4 quarters , waiting for easy layins and transition buckets to present themselves and passing it off when they don't.

That is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. NBA isn't an algebra problem. You can't be serious.

antiwhitekn1ght
06-11-2015, 10:44 PM
"extrapolation" when your entire game and offensive schemes depends on being overly selective over the course of 4 quarters , waiting for easy layins and transition buckets to present themselves and passing it off when they don't.

That is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. NBA isn't an algebra problem. You can't be serious.

he's just a brain dead lebron stan dont listen to him

notWilliam
06-11-2015, 10:47 PM

conveniently leaves out the part where I said he obviously wouldnt average 60.
also fails to comprehend that I EXPLICITLY SAID ITS UNRELIABLE and I thought his extreme efficiency was noticable.

Also why do you bring up these "12 games" of shooting 33+ times.
At his current state in 2013 Miami Heat, he believed (we dont know if hes serious) that he could average 60 points on 37 shots.
Meanwhile you bring up his times in Cleveland where his role was different like you said before.

Spill512
06-11-2015, 10:51 PM
conveniently leaves out the part where I said he obviously wouldnt average 60.
also fails to comprehend that I EXPLICITLY SAID ITS UNRELIABLE and I thought his extreme efficiency was noticable.

Also why do you bring up these "12 games" of shooting 33+ times.
At his current state in 2013 Miami Heat, he believed (we dont know if hes serious) that he could average 60 points on 37 shots.
Meanwhile you bring up his times in Cleveland where his role was different like you said before.

If it's unreliable and retarded, why did you even bring it up?

I brought up his 12 games of shooting 33+ because he wasn't able to score 60 easily ever, on either team.

This was an overtly cocky statement just like his "I can shoot 90% free throw if I wanted to statement." Statements he'll never prove while he does things like score 37 on 37 shots two weeks ago and shoot 5-10 on freethrows tonight.

TBETBE23
06-11-2015, 10:58 PM

I brought up his 12 games of shooting 33+ because he wasn't able to score 60 easily ever, on either team.

This was an overtly cocky statement just like his "I can shoot 90% free throw if I wanted to statement." Statements he'll never prove while he does things like score 37 on 37 shots two weeks ago and shoot 5-10 on freethrows tonight.

Your just a hater, bro.

He CAN do it easily. It was taken out of context.

EASY,

notWilliam
06-11-2015, 11:30 PM

I prefaced it by saying its not likely he could do it, but he is 1/1 after that statement.

Why did you bring up your statement about the 12 times then?
You obviously werent following a logical train of thought considering you used his previous teams as a reason to discredit his claims.

Spill512
06-11-2015, 11:37 PM
I prefaced it by saying its not likely he could do it, but he is 1/1 after that statement.

Why did you bring up your statement about the 12 times then?
You obviously werent following a logical train of thought considering you used his previous teams as a reason to discredit his claims.

lol

So your entire point is that once in 10 or whatever years he's been playing in the NBA, he got enough easy shots to get 60 points. Even Corey Brewer scored 51 points on 30 shots. It only happened once in his career because you rarely ever get that many easy shots.

The other 11 times he shot that many times he usually scored 30 or 40 something points.

He made that statement during Durant's crazy run and he was using Durant's FGA as a way to try to discredit him, like he could do better if he wanted to put up that many shots. Well, he can't. That's been proven over and over again. Durant is twice the scorer that Lebron has ever been.

AdamOm
06-11-2015, 11:51 PM
33 FGA 61 points.

Easy

raptorsfan10
06-12-2015, 12:06 AM
fukkin lulz. LeRudy. LeGay

LMAO. Dat 11/37 game against Houston.

notWilliam
06-12-2015, 12:19 AM
lol

So your entire point is that once in 10 or whatever years he's been playing in the NBA, he got enough easy shots to get 60 points. Even Corey Brewer scored 51 points on 30 shots. It only happened once in his career because you rarely ever get that many easy shots.

The other 11 times he shot that many times he usually scored 30 or 40 something points.

He made that statement during Durant's crazy run and he was using Durant's FGA as a way to try to discredit him, like he could do better if he wanted to put up that many shots. Well, he can't. That's been proven over and over again. Durant is twice the scorer that Lebron has ever been.

37 FGA is a terrible way to assess it anyway, he shouldve gone by shooting possessions.
Harden can easily get 60 in the time of 37 FGA if we were going by that measure.

anyway,
1. He only shot 30+ times once in that system with 2 other superstars and a heavy abundance of transition baskets. He easily scored 60+ points in that game and that is the only concrete proof we have at this point.
2. In his high scoring games, he did all of them at a very high efficiency. There is a screen shot of that up there.
3. I NEVER said he would easily average 60, I actually said he obviously would not.
These are all sound arguments, I used a combination of smaller sample sizes and an actual result in which he shot over 30 times.

Youre still deflecting from my original point. You used LBJ in a different scheme and team where there was more of a burden on LBJ to score with less stars to take pressure off LBJ. Using stats from that era to discredit LBJ's statement doesnt sound logically sound to me, does it to you?

Spill512
06-12-2015, 12:38 AM
37 FGA is a terrible way to assess it anyway, he shouldve gone by shooting possessions.
Harden can easily get 60 in the time of 37 FGA if we were going by that measure.

anyway,
1. He only shot 30+ times once in that system with 2 other superstars and a heavy abundance of transition baskets. He easily scored 60+ points in that game and that is the only concrete proof we have at this point.
2. In his high scoring games, he did all of them at a very high efficiency. There is a screen shot of that up there.
3. I NEVER said he would easily average 60, I actually said he obviously would not.
These are all sound arguments, I used a combination of smaller sample sizes and an actual result in which he shot over 30 times.

Youre still deflecting from my original point. You used LBJ in a different scheme and team where there was more of a burden on LBJ to score with less stars to take pressure off LBJ. Using stats from that era to discredit LBJ's statement doesnt sound logically sound to me, does it to you?

Your entire argument is that if he waits for 33+ easy shots that include a "heavy abundance of transition baskets" and selective shots, in which that opportunity came around once in 11 years of playing, he maybe can score 60 points. That's literally all you're saying if you boil your argument down.

Corey Brewer can say if he waits for 30 easy shots, he can maybe score 50 points. He did it.

What is the point of your statement?

He's never been able to easily get 60. He's done it once in 11 years. Once in 12+ attempts of over 33 FGA. Lebron was responding to Durant's performance and was essentially saying he could score better than Durant if he wanted to take as many shots as Durant did. Saying he was "jealous of his shot attempts" and he reduced it to a "mindset of putting up shots" and said if he took 33 shots, he would get 60 to marginalize what Durant was doing. Which isn't true, and you seem to agree. So what exactly is your point?

You're like trying to intentionally interpret his statement in a way that no one else would ever interpret it. Like he was innocently saying "if I wait for 33 shots, but I'm super selective and I only take the easy ones, then I could maybe score 60" when that's clearly not what he was saying and wouldn't even make sense as a response to the question he was being asked about Durant's performance. Come on now, we all know what he was trying to claim. What you're interpreting his statement as doesn't even make sense.

notWilliam
06-12-2015, 01:05 AM
Your entire argument is that if he waits for 33+ easy shots that include a "heavy abundance of transition baskets" and selective shots, in which that opportunity came around once in 11 years of playing, he maybe can score 60 points. That's literally all you're saying if you boil your argument down.

Corey Brewer can say if he waits for 30 easy shots, he can maybe score 50 points. He did it.

What is the point of your statement?

He's never been able to easily get 60. He's done it once in 11 years. Once in 12+ attempts of over 33 FGA. Lebron was responding to Durant's performance and was essentially saying he could score better than Durant if he wanted to take as many shots as Durant did. Saying he was "jealous of his shot attempts" and he reduced it to a "mindset of putting up shots" and said if he took 33 shots, he would get 60 to marginalize what Durant was doing. Which isn't true, and you seem to agree. So what exactly is your point?

You're like trying to intentionally interpret his statement in a way that no one else would ever interpret it. Like he was innocently saying "if I wait for 33 shots, but I'm super selective and I only take the easy ones, then I could maybe score 60" when that's clearly not what he was saying and wouldn't even make sense as a response to the question he was being asked about Durant's performance. Come on now, we all know what he was trying to claim. What you're interpreting his statement as doesn't even make sense.

He said the statement in November so Im using his 2013-2014 season as a reference as you should too.
I was merely pointing out the logical flaw in your original argument since you randomly pull out games where he shot 33+ times in 2005 and whatnot.

Spill512
06-12-2015, 01:29 AM
He said the statement in November so Im using his 2013-2014 season as a reference as you should too.

He was clearly saying he could do it on his own accord, if he gave himself the quote unquote mindset to put up the shots. You're intentionally interpreting his statement in a retarded as fuk way because you're a stan of his. He was critiquing Durant's performance. How the fuk does it make sense to critique Durant's performance by saying "if I wait 4 years in Miami's system and wait for the right transition shots, I could score 60 once." He was trying to make it sound like scoring 60 is a choice for him.

He's now in the same position Durant was in during the time of the quote where he was criticizing Durant, both alone trying to pick up the scoring load for their injured team, and he's looks like he's half the scorer Durant was.

sportsbetbrah
06-12-2015, 06:26 AM
guys pls stop arguing, you heard the man, he said he could do it easy

easy

TBETBE23
06-18-2015, 11:32 PM
Easy

TBETBE23
06-18-2015, 11:39 PM
EAZY

fJuapp9SORA

antiwhitekn1ght
06-18-2015, 11:39 PM
28% outside of 5 feet fukin lol

TBETBE23
06-18-2015, 11:40 PM
28% outside of 5 feet fukin lol

easy.

the greatest player to ever live.

TBETBE23
06-20-2015, 04:10 AM
Easy

XeReaZ
06-20-2015, 05:57 AM
He could do it easy but he plays the game the right way always has just comes easy to him.

waisoserious
06-20-2015, 06:08 AM
"If you gave me 6 trips to the finals with two all stars and a hall of gamer coming off the bench, I could win twice.....easy!" - LeTheonGreyjoy

Cudacke
06-20-2015, 08:01 AM
Turns out it is a lot easier to shoot under 40% overall and under 30% outside 5 ft than score 60.

GodbeBryant
06-20-2015, 03:06 PM
notwilliam = biggest LeCuck of all time

2016MiamiCanes
02-03-2016, 07:55 PM
easy.

sdballer5588
02-03-2016, 08:05 PM
He scored 60 once in his entire career.

Shotten.

ImJJames
02-03-2016, 08:12 PM
easy.

Creaso
02-03-2016, 08:21 PM
EAsy

YWOC
02-03-2016, 08:22 PM
Lowest shooting percentage in the league outside the paint.

Easy

2016MiamiCanes
02-03-2016, 08:23 PM
lowest shooting percentage in the league outside the paint.

Easy

easy.

HoustonMiscer
02-03-2016, 09:04 PM
Hard I am so right now

viennafat
02-04-2016, 06:55 AM
http://richmilleronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/no-easy-button-to-making-money-onlime.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2W060RJc7mk/T7PNyJzFasI/AAAAAAAABMY/-29Ax3LBF6s/s1600/enino-man-no.gif

Fist-Of-Freedom
02-04-2016, 06:59 AM
LeCherryPicker

Why do you think his game looks so robotic now?

Too much thinking...

MrStrange
02-04-2016, 09:09 AM
http://www.billboard.com/files/media/Eazy-E-1990-billboard-650.jpg

2016MiamiCanes
02-04-2016, 12:57 PM
He can do it EASY

EASY guys.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
02-04-2016, 08:53 PM
He could do it if he really wanted to.

Easy