PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion regarding calorie intake and it's breakdown in macros

Shandilya1407
06-03-2015, 10:39 AM
Hello everyone :)

I am doing 5 days a week split as of now and have recently considered eating with a plan, as I was lacking some gains due to my poor eating habits. I have prepared an eating plan for myself, I want your suggestion on that?

Below is the calorie breakdown in macros along with my physical stats and goal :

25 years old, male
Height : 5 Feet 7 inches
Weight : 72 Kgs
Currently at 18% body fat and aiming for 10% body fat.
Goal : Losing some extra pound of fat along with gaining lean muscle mass.

My eating plan lets me have 2400 calories per day, which consists of 318 grams of carbohydrates, 160 grams of protein, and around 40 grams of healthy fat.

I have included healthy sources of calorie, nothing that is processed.

Please suggest me on this, is it enough calories that I shall be having on daily basis and are the macros right??

Thanks!

Jcart159
06-03-2015, 11:25 AM
Hello everyone :)

I am doing 5 days a week split as of now and have recently considered eating with a plan, as I was lacking some gains due to my poor eating habits. I have prepared an eating plan for myself, I want your suggestion on that?

Below is the calorie breakdown in macros along with my physical stats and goal :

25 years old, male
Height : 5 Feet 7 inches
Weight : 72 Kgs
Currently at 18% body fat and aiming for 10% body fat.
Goal : Losing some extra pound of fat along with gaining lean muscle mass.

You would be better off choosing which one of those goals is more important to you at the moment so you can focus on that first, and then accomplish the other later.

My eating plan lets me have 2400 calories per day, which consists of 318 grams of carbohydrates, 160 grams of protein, and around 40 grams of healthy fat.

I have included healthy sources of calorie, nothing that is processed.

Please suggest me on this, is it enough calories that I shall be having on daily basis and are the macros right??

Thanks!

I don't know, is it? How the fuk are we supposed to know lol.

Eat at that level of calories for 3 weeks and see how it effects your weight. Gained too much? Eat less. Didn't gain enough? Eat more.

Simple as that.