PDA

View Full Version : which supplement to aid in fat loss

ericmerg
06-01-2015, 06:14 PM
Which supplement should I take to aid in fat loss? I see references to an EC stack but don't know the health side of using bronkaid for the "E" which concerns me. Is there any other supplements worth their weight in salt? my diet is pretty good already and I do some form of cardio every day I'm just looking for a little boost.

The Solution
06-01-2015, 06:32 PM
Which supplement should I take to aid in fat loss? I see references to an EC stack but don't know the health side of using bronkaid for the "E" which concerns me. Is there any other supplements worth their weight in salt? my diet is pretty good already and I do some form of cardio every day I'm just looking for a little boost.

How good is your diet? are you meeting a proper caloric defeicit?
are you losing on your diet alone? because diet is going to be at least 95% of your progress as supplements are very small

The EC stack is very popular I would suggest Bulk Forskolin95 dosed in a 50-100mg dose (split up) upon waking and 6-8 hours later
Yohimbine Upon waking in a fasted state (2.5mg) to start, assess tolerance, if you feel jitters, get cold, or do not react well then i would ditch it. If you react find you could increase upward to 10-12.5-15-17.5mg over the weeks (over an 8-12 week span).

Those are 2 great bulk products, if you want an all in one burner / thermo then these are good options:

PES Alphamine / Norco
Cellucor Super HD (fatloss product of year) / D4 Thermal Shock
AEN LIV
ANS Diablo

aaronuconn
06-01-2015, 06:41 PM
OTC wise, Norcodrene is very tough to beat. Ingredients targeting b-agonism, TGR5 agonism, lipolysis [subcutaneous and visceral fat]... it's very comprehensive. A lot of people commonly see caffeine and yohimbe in fat burners, but how about some of our more novel ingredients?

Cirsium Oligophyllum: increases lipolysis via beta adrenergic receptor stimulation and acts synergistically with caffeine.

Japanese Thistle: contains cirsimarin - which data suggests induces not only weight loss, but weight loss in visceral adipose tissue. GDA effects as well.

Nomilin: novel way of inducing weight loss via TGR5 agonism. Per Mr.Cooper, TGR5 agonism can assist in the below 6 ways:

1. Fat loss – via the complex BAs/TGR5/cyclic AMP/D2/T3/UCP pathway
2. Enhanced Glucose Metabolism
3. Vasodilation
4. Bile homeostasis/liver health
5. Improving Immune Function
6. Protection Against Atherosclerosis

ericmerg
06-01-2015, 06:52 PM
How good is your diet? are you meeting a proper caloric defeicit?
are you losing on your diet alone? because diet is going to be at least 95% of your progress as supplements are very small

The EC stack is very popular I would suggest Bulk Forskolin95 dosed in a 50-100mg dose (split up) upon waking and 6-8 hours later
Yohimbine Upon waking in a fasted state (2.5mg) to start, assess tolerance, if you feel jitters, get cold, or do not react well then i would ditch it. If you react find you could increase upward to 10-12.5-15-17.5mg over the weeks (over an 8-12 week span).

Those are 2 great bulk products, if you want an all in one burner / thermo then these are good options:

PES Alphamine / Norco
Cellucor Super HD (fatloss product of year) / D4 Thermal Shock
AEN LIV
ANS Diablo

I am losing I am in deficit and health wise I feel great, Just want to speed up the process a bit not looking to use it to make me do less work just make more loss for the work I'm already doing.

aaronuconn
06-01-2015, 08:29 PM
I am losing I am in deficit and health wise I feel great, Just want to speed up the process a bit not looking to use it to make me do less work just make more loss for the work I'm already doing.
What's your weight at currently and also total calories per day?

The Solution
06-02-2015, 03:52 AM

Post your diet, calories, and macro breakdown
What is your cardio at?
Maybe adding in a HIIT cardio session may get you rolling or using a cheat meal/refeed day to your advantage to spike your metabolism, t3, and leptin levels.

llahhsoj
06-02-2015, 04:36 AM
As long as you are eating in a deficit, Hydroxycut Hardcore Next GEN (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/muscletech/hydroxycut-hardcore-next-gen.html) will help by providing energy and some appetite suppression.

Bigdumogre
06-02-2015, 05:01 AM

Fat burner will not really speed up the process that much. Diet and time is what you need.
Fat burners like Ergocut are great for energy, focus and appetite suppression
Plus being bogo free it's a easy choice
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergogenix/ergogenix.htm

WolfBeast
06-02-2015, 05:52 AM
Stacking Yohimbine HCL with Caffeine works quite well.

NYG92
06-02-2015, 05:59 AM
As someone who has lost 30 pounds let me tell you EC stack with bronkaid is god mode.

I have to force myself to eat. And I have so much energy. Start slow. I've had a few scares but that's because I was getting cocky of my tolerance and going way overboard

Big.Jazayrli
06-02-2015, 06:17 AM
Above all else just ensure that you have a calorie deficit. A thermogenic will then just be icing on the cake :)

kissdadookie
06-02-2015, 06:21 AM

EC hands down. Supplements that you can buy off the bb.com store, I recommend Backdraft-XP. I've used 3 bottles of that back to back myself, liked it quite a bit.

mtpaquette
06-02-2015, 07:42 AM
Which supplement should I take to aid in fat loss? I see references to an EC stack but don't know the health side of using bronkaid for the "E" which concerns me. Is there any other supplements worth their weight in salt? my diet is pretty good already and I do some form of cardio every day I'm just looking for a little boost.I've done EC off and on for years and not had any issues. You just have to pay attention to what you're doing, starting slow and building up, and know your body.

ericmerg
06-02-2015, 11:47 AM
What do I need for the EC stack one pill of bronkaid one of caffine? how many per day etc

mtpaquette
06-02-2015, 12:01 PM
What do I need for the EC stack one pill of bronkaid one of caffine? how many per day etcThe website www.hotnfit.com use to lay out a good dosing protocol. I would start there. Max dose should be 200mg C/25mg E x3/day: in my opinion.

tazchip
06-02-2015, 12:31 PM
Like always mentioned diet and training first. I struggle with weight loss but can gain muscle mass quickly. I always do good then get upset when it halts, until I trained myself to really look at my diet and tweak it every plateau. I went from 250 down to 229 in month by consuming my carbs no later then 1 to 2 pm and supper meat and veggies. I feel better and have been knocking off some good weight. It's all different though from one person to the next. I like to up my bcaa's and protein when cutting carbs. Also Millenium Sports Riptide for water weight, prosupps Vexxum, and good diet works well.

The website www.hotnfit.com use to lay out a good dosing protocol. I would start there. Max dose should be 200mg C/25mg E x3/day: in my opinion.