PDA

View Full Version : Duncan never called up Kobe/Shaq... Jordan didn't ask Magic/Bird to team up...

isawthesign
05-25-2015, 03:29 PM
LeCramp has literally no shot at the top 20 all time list. He's had to collude his way to two titles, teaming up with his superstar friends, aka "super friends". What other player in the top 20 list colluded and jumped ships like Lebron?

Duncan NEVER called up Dirk and Kobe asking to form a super team. Jordan never asked Isiah Thomas, Larry Bird, and Magic Johnson to play together. Those guys wanted to BEAT OTHER...

His entire career is a fraud.

1. Playing in a historical weak conference (since the pre-merger era of the 1970s)
2. Stacking his teams (and then leaving if his teams aren't good enough... twice before turning 30)

Jordan, Pippen, Isiah Thomas, Magic, Bird, Duncan, Kobe, Dirk, Pierce, West, Karl Malone, Stockton, Reggie Miller, Elgin Baylor, David Robinson, Hakeem, Ewing, Russell, Bob Cousy, Halecik, Willis Reed, Bob Pepitt, George Mikan, Fraizer... ALL played for a single team their entire careers... going through the bad and the good.

And then you have LeBRONZE.

Iverson never asked out of games or to play less minutes... Larry Bird never asked to play less games... Magic never complained about the All-Star break being too short... Jordan never complained about the hard fouls...

Is Lebron the only player in current league that would REGRESS playing in the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s? Back then, teams played physical. He would be in tears if he played the Knicks, Celtics, Lakers, and Pistons if he's already crying against the likes of Kirk Hinrich and the Wizards playing too physical for him.

Plus, the Forum and Boston Garden sometimes didn't have AC...

- too many minutes
- too many games
- too short of a break
- too hot
- jersey shirts too compressing
- team not stacked enough

The Chosen One has turned into the Frozen One too many times. He lacks the CLUTCH GENE.

Number of Titles before Wade and Bosh: 0
Number of Finals Victories before Wade and Bosh: 0

He never got past the legendary Celtics and Magic teams before he colluded with two other FRANCHISE SUPERSTARS... in the SAME CONFERENCE.

wifestealer
05-25-2015, 03:32 PM
creating threads like these are the only times people should neg in the sports misc

also didnt read but i saw you said karl malone only played for a single team? lol

and paul pierce didn't leave but he called ray & kg. what's the difference. KG is a better player than PP.

wutx212
05-25-2015, 03:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gOGMN9D.gif

Spoderman1
05-25-2015, 03:37 PM
things changes

D-Nutt
05-25-2015, 03:38 PM
Duncan may have been the 3rd best player on his own team in some of his title years.

Jordan had Pippen and 4-5 other perfect matches for about a decade. He didn't collude to bring in Magic and Bird, but I bet he had a say in whether people like Rodman, Kerr etc came in and or stuck around. LeBron isn't winning this year because of Irving and Love, that's for sure. It's Delevadova, Mosgov .... that are the keys - similar to the Jordan teams - clutch role players.

dmoneythegoat
05-25-2015, 03:40 PM
creating threads like these are the only times people should neg in the sports misc

also didnt read but i saw you said karl malone only played for a single team? lol

and paul pierce didn't leave but he called ray & kg. what's the difference. KG is a better player than PP.the amount of dudes on his list who "only played for one team" that actually played for multiple is laughable. Pierce, malone, pippen, jordan,hakeem, and ewing. Idk about the older guys and don't feel like googling each one

isawthesign
05-25-2015, 03:40 PM
Duncan may have been the 3rd best player on his own team in some of his title years.

Jordan had Pippen and 4-5 other perfect matches for about a decade. He didn't collude to bring in Magic and Bird, but I bet he had a say in whether people like Rodman, Kerr etc came in and or stuck around. LeBron isn't winning this year because of Irving and Love, that's for sure. It's Delevadova, Mosgov .... that are the keys - similar to the Jordan teams - clutch role players.

Against the horrendous Leastern Conference that has set basketball back ALL THE WAY UNTIL the pre-merger ERA?

This clown Hawks team almost got punked by the Wizards without John Wall and then before that let the Nets push it to 6 games. The Bulls who have been pretenders the past 5 SEASONS.

He won't even have to play Memphis, Spurs, Clippers, Houston...

isawthesign
05-25-2015, 03:44 PM
the amount of dudes on his list who "only played for one team" that actually played for multiple is laughable. Pierce, malone, pippen, jordan,hakeem, and ewing. Idk about the older guys and don't feel like googling each one

Lol @ these reaching fools. I KNOW EWING played for the magic and sonic when he was 38, 39s old. I KNOW MALONE played for the lakers his final years. im talking about years: 18-36 as the alpha and best player

LeonardShelby
05-25-2015, 03:46 PM
Thanks for this thread that we absolutely didn't need another of. This argument has literally been posted 100 times per year over the last 4 years.

orderoutofchaos
05-25-2015, 03:47 PM
Lol OK op now what

IsLifeRealLife
05-25-2015, 03:48 PM
ITT: Players that are part of great managements that surround them with talent don't have to leave their team

wow much insight

isawthesign
05-25-2015, 03:49 PM
Thanks for this thread that we absolutely didn't need another of. This argument has literally been posted 100 times per year over the last 4 years.

just to remind these lestans... **** with their soul like ether

having an orgasm this playoffs... the theatrics with lebron on the floor after the game, he KNEW the ****in cameras were watching, making everything out to be so dramatic

bee su
05-25-2015, 03:50 PM
opispaggit

cashinout
05-25-2015, 04:01 PM
we'll FWD this to the hall of fame committee, OP
i'm sure they'll give you a medal

ditsy911
05-25-2015, 04:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lP42R.jpg

dmoneythegoat
05-25-2015, 04:10 PM
Lol @ these reaching fools. I KNOW EWING played for the magic and sonic when he was 38, 39s old. I KNOW MALONE played for the lakers his final years. im talking about years: 18-36 as the alpha and best playerITT entire career doesn't mean entire career

notWilliam
05-25-2015, 04:13 PM
are you trying to convince us or yourself OP?

Babyframes
05-25-2015, 04:20 PM
Get it all out OP. He's the unanimous GOAT once he beats an all-time great team without a healthy star. Something Jordan or Kobe never did.

This is literally the worst case scenario for all Lebron haters. When he accomplishes this, it'll completely eradicate every single argument against him. Ever.

A guy with only one other star on his team who's less than 100%. A starting cast made up of sub 30 minute starters who came from lottery teams. Guys from the aussie league who were told they would never even make it to D-league, let alone the NBA finals. This team is gonna beat a top 5 team all-time that was capable of dominating "the almighty, historically great, unbeatable, godly, western conference."

It would have been a lot better if Love and Kyrie had not gotten hurt. At least you could have had the "needed help" troll argument to stand on. Now you don't even have that.

3 rings/3 FMVPs/4 MVPs alone would have put him in top 5 category, but now? He gets to catapult to the very top of the list under these circumstances. It's over for you goons.

isawthesign
05-25-2015, 04:25 PM
Get it all out OP. He's the unanimous GOAT once he beats an all-time great team without a healthy star. Something Jordan or Kobe never did.

This is literally the worst case scenario for all Lebron haters. When he accomplishes this, it'll completely eradicate every single argument against him. Ever.

A guy with only one other star on his team who's less than 100%. A starting cast made up of sub 30 minute starters who came from lottery teams. Guys from the aussie league who were told they would never even make it to D-league, let alone the NBA finals. This team is gonna beat a top 5 team all-time that was capable of dominating "the almighty, historically great, unbeatable, godly, western conference."

It would have been a lot better if Love and Kyrie had not gotten hurt. At least you could have had the "needed help" troll argument to stand on. Now you don't even have that.

3 rings/3 FMVPs/4 MVPs alone would have put him in top 5 category, but now? He gets to catapult to the very top of the list under these circumstances. It's over for you goons.

please continue with this wack ass narrative of cleveland being a weak team filled with scrubs.

fact #1: they were among the vegas favorites at the beginning of the year
fact #2: they were AMONG THE FAVORITES BEFORE the acquistion of jr smith, iman shumpert, and timofey mozgov
fact #3: their winning streak didn't begin unti those 3 acqustions
fact #4: why does jimmy butler guard lebron, but iman guards butler on defense? LeRole Player thats why

this is one of the deepest and stacked teams in recent history.

isawthesign
05-25-2015, 04:26 PM

LOLOL top 5??? sorry but, if my math is correct, 11, 6, 6, 5, 5, and 4 are greater than 3

btw all of the greats have the rings, stats, and accollades, what separates the top 10 list from the top 30 list is the clutch factor, the mental capacity, the killer instinct.

lebron, great regular season player, but disappears when the bright lights come on. I've seen the Chosen One turn into the Frozen One too many times.

With the game on the line and in crunch time, I want it in the Jordans, Magics, Birds, Pierces, and kobes of the world. not someone who is continually shook

Babyframes
05-25-2015, 04:27 PM
please continue with this wack ass narrative of cleveland being a weak team filled with scrubs.

fact #2: they were AMONG THE FAVORITES BEFORE the acquistion of jr smith, iman shumpert, and timofey mozgov
fact #4: why does jimmy butler guard lebron, but iman guards butler on defense? LeRole Player thats why

Gonna beat a top 5 team in NBA history without a single healthy star on his team. Get ready son. Shh no top 5, only top 1 now.

isawthesign
05-25-2015, 04:32 PM
Gonna beat a top 5 team in NBA history without a single healthy star on his team. Get ready son. Shh no top 5, only top 1 now.

lebron vs. curry is a wash
tristan thompson vs. draymond green is a wash
bogut vs. mozgov is a wash
iggy vs. iman is a wash

kyrive > barnes/livingston
klay > jr

but okay

WarrNation
05-25-2015, 04:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XdXwVmT.gif

Babyframes
05-25-2015, 04:35 PM
lebron vs. curry is a wash
tristan thompson vs. draymond green is a wash
bogut vs. mozgov is a wash
iggy vs. iman is a wash

kyrive > barnes/livingston
klay > jr

but okay

Lol'd@comparing a "le-le-leastern team" to GS, which is from the "godly western conference". 67-wins against a historically great conference? Surely there's no comparison based on all your retarded narratives.

Once again. Not a single healthy star. Gonna beat one of the greatest teams of all-time. Will be the greatest win in NBA finals history.

wildchild11
05-25-2015, 04:39 PM
Threads like this should be a 3 day ban

isawthesign
05-25-2015, 04:42 PM
Lol'd@comparing a "le-le-leastern team" to GS, which is from the "godly western conference". 67-wins against a historically great conference? Surely there's no comparison based on all your retarded narratives.

Once again. Not a single healthy star. Gonna beat one of the greatest teams of all-time. Will be the greatest win in NBA finals history.

LOL do you apologits have selective reading comprehension or something? we never claimed the EAST HAD NO good teams. of the top 6 teams this season, 5 of them are western conference opponents.

Top 6: cavs, spurs, clippers, houston, memphis, and golden state

golden state would have to go through: 3 of them (houston, memphis, and cavs)
spurs would have to go through: 4 of them (clippers, houston, golden state, CAVS)

cavs: boston LOLOLOL, bulls pretenders, hawks... and GOLDEN STATE (one top 6 team)

Sorry, but this title run needs a footnote at the bottom or maybe an * and then a foot note

Babyframes
05-25-2015, 04:49 PM
LOL do you apologits have selective reading comprehension or something? we never claimed the EAST HAD NO good teams. of the top 6 teams this season, 5 of them are western conference opponents.
e

Lmfao... Look at you goon. Got you backpedaling already and I haven't even drenched you with lighter fluid for the inevitable ether yet sonny. Just be here when LeGOAT cements his legacy as the greatest of all time by beating one of the strongest western conference teams in history without another healthy star.

JayC24
05-25-2015, 04:50 PM
LeCramp has literally no shot at the top 20 all time list.

i'm a decent lebron hater myself, but im gonna be honest opie.... i stopped reading after this line. thanks for starting your post with it.

StrapNScrap21
05-25-2015, 05:16 PM

http://i.imgur.com/GxOZfD6.png

yeah im sure being the favorites has nothing to do with that boy named LeBron http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/patrice.png